[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As movie hype is building up, characters are getting introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: Movie bingo template.jpg (744KB, 1571x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Movie bingo template.jpg
744KB, 1571x1572px
As movie hype is building up, characters are getting introduced and the first new episode titles are popping up it's time to get started on /mlp/'s bingo cards!

We'll be doing two this year, one for the movie and one for S7. I'd appreciate it if over the course of this week, you could put forward suggestions for both in this thread, so I can set up voting for these suggestions by next weekend. Last year there were 57 S6 suggestions to vote for so I'd prefer if we could at least as many.

There are currently 60 suggestions for S7 and 22 for the movie, so we need some more for the movie at least.
>>
Info that has already been spoiled and confirmed is automatically disqualified for the bingo.

S7:
-26 episodes
S07E?? - Celestial Advice
S07E?? - All Bottled Up
S07E13 - AJ parents flashback episode

AJ and RD parents revealed
RD: Windy Whistles and Beau Hot Hoof
AJ: Bright Mac and Pear Butter, grampa Old Grand Pear
Romeo & Juliet style duet in flashback

-MLP IDW #51-53 tie into S7
-Princess Luna song
-possible continuation of reformed changelings storyline
-William Shatner guest-starring
Writers:
-Nico Confalone: 1 episode
-G.M. Berrow: 2 episodes
-Mike Fox
-Wil Fox
-no Mike Vogel
-no Dave Polsky
-no Kevin Burke
-no Chris Doc Wyatt
-no Jennifer Skelly
>>
File: toy fair 2017 random merch (7).jpg (194KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
toy fair 2017 random merch (7).jpg
194KB, 1200x900px
Movie:

The herd of brave ponies comes eye to eye with their biggest enemy. The mischievious Storm King decides to steal all of the magic from their home Kingdom of Equestria. In order to save it, the brave heroes have to set out to a journey full of adventures. They will make new friends like seaponies or good pirates and will live through many emotional and funny turn of events to once again prove that friendship is magic.

-Executive Producers:
Meghan McCarthy
Mike Vogel
Distributed by Lionsgate
-Director:
Jayson Theissen
-Screenplay:
Meghan McCarthy
Rita Hsiao
-VA's:
Sia Furler (Songbird Serenade) - the hottest musical act in Equestria
Liev Schreiber (The Storm King) - Big Bad Villain, iron-fisted ruler of all lands south of Equestria with his sights set on expansion.
Taye Diggs (Capper) - con artist cat turned hero
Emily Blunt (Tempest Shadow) - a unicorn whose broken horn speaks of a troubled past, an outcast and second-in-command to the Storm King. Sailing through the stormy skies in her rolling Sky Skiff.
Zoe Saldana (Captain Celaeno) - dynamic leader of the Parrot Pirate Crew
Kristin Chenoweth (Princess Skystar) - Energetic Daughter of Queen Novo
Michael Peña (Grubber) - hilarious bumbling hedgehog sidekick to The Storm King
Uzo Aduba (Queen Novo) - Regal Ruler of the Sea Ponies, Queen Novo’s loyal Hippogriffs are as brave and strong as they are majestic!
-Music:
-7 songs
-Twilight and Spike duet
-live orchestra
Daniel Ingram
Steffan Andrews

-movie start: Twilight and Spike write invitations to a party, Songbird Serenade performs but a calamity occurs
-journey throughout Equestria and beyond to obtain intel on how to defeat antagonists from those who already faced them
-sea pony kingdom + Mane 6 transformation
-pirates
-hippogriffs
-no Discord
-no Starlight Glimmer
>>
Last thread: >>29499361

Let's see if I can muster up some more movie ideas:
>Starlight cameo
>Sunset cameo
>Trixie cameo
>Derpy cameo
>Spike fucks up and nearly dooms the mission
>Lots of rainbows at the end of the movie
>"A New Hope"-esque ceremony at the end (pic related)
>Spike/Grubber scene
>Sia movie song in the top 40
>Pinkie acting silly in a post-credit scene
>Sea shanty song

The movie is a lot tougher than S7 since there's a lot less room for possibilities. The movie will be one story, while S7 will probably be 24 different stories.
>>
>>29526350
>Sunset cameo
Better add as "movies confirmed canon", like if Twilight mention events that took place on them
>>
>>29526208
The film starts with the main six getting ready to go to a Friendship Festival in Canterlot. The biggest celebration that Canterlot has ever seen.
(from pics and toy)Pinkie prepares tons of cakes using giant mixer
(from guy describing toys)Rarity - something with dresses preparation

5 songs by Emily, Sia, Taye, Zoe and Kristin (voice actors of Tempest Shadow, Songbird Serenade, Capper, Captain Celaeno and Princess Skystar)
Twiligth and Spike song fragment:
Twilight: "Sing along with me Spike!"
Twilight/Spike: "We've got this. You've got this."
Twilight: "We've got this"
Twilight/Spike: "Together."

Queen Novo can transform land ponies into seaponies (most likely does it to mane6)
Captain Celaeno is also described as a swashbuckler

(from pics)Canterlot destroyed
Hippogriffs may fight Storm King's army
>>
>>29526381
>A 'swashbuckler' is a protagonist who is heroic and idealistic: he rescues damsels in distress, defends the downtrodden, and in general saves the day. Swashbucklers are not unrepentant brigands or pirates, although some may rise from such disreputable stations in redemption.
makes sense for "good pirates"
>>
Thanks for all the info dumps.
>>
>>29526439
Seconded, I've not been paying close attention to the movie, for example I had no idea the Storm King is related to Tirek. He makes a whole lot more sense now.
>Tempest Shadow is reformed

>Reference to "Shoo Be Doo", or even a remix or a song reimagining it.

>Celaeno & Capper fall in love.
>>
movie:
background characrter (not twilight) saves the day
>>
>>29526471
>Storm King is related to Tirek
literally nobody is saying this anymore
>>
Movie:
Any kind of romantic tension between a main 6 and other new character.
>>
>>29526381
it's the rest of info and not predictions, if it wasn't obvious
>>
>>29526515

Huh?

What do you mean? It's obvious he is, right?
Steals magic like Tirek, humanoid like Tirek and Scorpan, comes from a faraway land beyond the Badlands.
>>
>>29526543
There's only Capper as the only possible love interest(Grubber and the big Hippogrif guard don't look like a possibility)
>>
>>29526543
Probably Rarity. I wouldn't be surprised though if one of the new characters (probably Capper) tries flirting with Fluttershy to make the character appear overly pushy at first.
>>
>>29526381
Thank you anon, I'll add it to the infodump.
>>
File: 1362399047615.jpg (139KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
1362399047615.jpg
139KB, 600x440px
>>29526471
>>Celaeno & Capper fall in love.

So I guess you could say the cat gets the bird, huh?
>>
>>29526208
>the hottest musical act in Equestria
I like this bit of continuity with how who is the biggest pop star constantly changes Like they said in the rara episode.
>>
>>29526853
she a cute
>>
File: [email protected] (14KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
3352106@2x.png
14KB, 370x320px
>>29526203
Are you telling me we're actually getting a Celestia episode? After all this time?
>>
>>29526996
Luna got her own episode, and to be honest with you guys I think she is overrated.[/spoiler

Princess Celestia is best princess in my opinion.
>>
File: I_want_to_die.jpg (42KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
I_want_to_die.jpg
42KB, 600x424px
>>29527011
Fail spoiler tag.

What a fag I am.
>>
File: 536264726.png (579KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
536264726.png
579KB, 1024x819px
>>29527027
thats what you get for having such a shit opinion.

i love you anyway. faggot.
>>
>>29526208
Meghan McCarthy and Mike Vogel are both still racist and Jayson Theissen is still a dork! And the movie will be a flop and the end of G4 with no S8.
>>
>>29527011
Dude, every princess but Celestia got her own episode.
>>
>>29527045
Well, if Celestia does get her own episode, what do you guys think it will be about? I think it will be her secretly taking care of an Equestrian threat by herself or something like that Slice of Life episode.
>>
>>29527045
What about Cadence? Yeah she appeared in a lot of episodes, but none of them are really about her.
>>
>>29527119
Her and Twilight's sister-in-law-day which was interrupted by Discord, f.ex.
And regardless, it's still more than what Celestia's gotten.
>>
S7: both the premiere and the finale will be about Glimmer saving the day.
>>
>>29526198
S7= Fluttercord implications
+ Discord meet Shy's parents

Movie= Capper flirt with one or more ponies.
>>
S7: another condescending episode dealing with problems of the millennial generation for no reason whatsoever. Maybe cell phone addiction, why not.
>>
>>29527076
Episode title will be Celestial Advice, but it'll actually be mainly a Starlight episode.
>>
>>29502802
do you not remember the gag in the coloratura episode about who was the biggest pop star changing a lot.
>>
>>29526198
show
Jim has a bigger autistic meltdown on twitter than last year's
Biggest fandom shitstorm in history to date
>>
File: 1414305024009.png (160KB, 900x822px) Image search: [Google]
1414305024009.png
160KB, 900x822px
>>29526203
>no Mike Vogel
He was the best new writer.
>>
>>29527225
I'd go on a shooting spree
>>
Sci-fi for season 7
>>
>>29527185
It NOT canon!

>>29527636
Vogel is the worst writer like McCarthy!
>>
>>29528232
>Vogel is the worst writer like McCarthy!
Funny. I can only assume this is a joke since McCarthy, while she's had a couple of misses, is overall a great writer.
>>
>>29528292
No, She's the worst writer! Amy Keating Rogers and Mitch Larson are the best writers and they been bullied and be forced by McCarthy, Vogel, and Hasbro.
>>
>>29528820
Now I know you're joking.

The worst writer is Neal Dusedau. Nothing but abysmal episodes, followed by Polsky and Haber (if Haber isn't canceled out by Vogel who as vice president probably overrules him on everything).

On the other hand, "worst writer" McCarthy wrote: Cutie Map, Flutter Brutter, and at least a dozen good episodes, including two good season finales and many classics/favorites from S1/S2.

At least you're not a Faustard if you think almost a dozen S1/S2 episodes are awful.
>>
>>29527839
Why do people want this? Unless it were in a dream or game or something, it would mess with the show setting a lot.
>>
>>29526853
>Glim Glam is old news. She may have started singing how she always wanted to but that's not what the ponies wanted.

Her albums tanked and she spiraled into drugs and sex.
>>
For the movie
>the Storm King Army has technological advancement (Tempest Sky Skiff)
>Epic Villain Song
>Cadence and Shining Armor appear
>Canterlot Castle is completely destroyed
>New character dies
>Fight scene
>The other mane5 rather than Twilight save the day
>Derpy has at least a line
>Zecora appears
>Discord absence explained
>Grubbler becomes good
>>
>>29526198
Can you make a summary of the usable (and unusable) proposals?
>>
>>29529537
>Twilight's castle will be destroyed
>The villian stripped Twilight's alicorn power
>Twilight turn into a unicorn
>The Elements of Harmony reappeared and defeated the villain
>>
>>29528997
He's a non-native english speaker troll who shitposts nonstop. Don't give him attention.
>>
File: cappertaye.jpg (831KB, 1600x2161px) Image search: [Google]
cappertaye.jpg
831KB, 1600x2161px
>>
boonp
>>
Just wait a few days and make this thread again. Obviously we've milked out all of /mlp/'s ideas for now.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.