[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7th season is just about to start >Site staff think the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1323.jpg (42KB, 599x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
42KB, 599x431px
>7th season is just about to start
>Site staff think the fandom has finally died down
>/mlp/ is deleted

What do you do now?
>>
>>29518845
Stealth ponepost on /co/ and eventually get banned
>>
>>29518845
Well, switch to another Site. Or create your own /mlp/ and link it here so everybody is still on the board like nothing happened.
>>
If m00t deleted /mlp/ he'd either have to let ponies back on /b/ and /co/ or he'd get a lot of butthurt neckbeards.
>>
>>29518845
Rejoice because finally I'm free of mobilefag posts.
>>
>>29518926
We're not what we used to be, Anon
If An Hiro deleted us right now there'd be little to no resistance and the mods would just clean up those that decide to shitpost about it on /b/, /co/, /qa/, ect
>>
>>29518954
B-but Anon, they'll respect our opinions, r-right?
>>
File: Hyp scarf shiggy.jpg (86KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Hyp scarf shiggy.jpg
86KB, 480x640px
>>29518971
>>
>>29518878
>switch to another Site
>Or create your own /mlp/
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's goin' down.
This fandom's been on life support for years now. Wake up and realize that this shit won't last forever.
Sure, we all like to believe that this ride will never end, but it will. And this goddamn movie will be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>29519012
>Wake up and realize that this shit won't last forever
say that to the star trek fans.
>>
File: IMG_1771.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1771.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>29519012
>Implying this franchise won't just get another genertion after this one
>Implying our desparate asses won't just latch onto that as well
>>
>>29519029
>>29519082
>They think Hasbro won't go full furry after the movie and make a G5 with anthro characters
>>
>>29518845
/mlp/ getting deleted would be like a cancer filled appendix exploding
>>
Honestly, I think the decreasing amount of people on /ml.p/ will stop and it'll start plateauing sometime soon. Event.ually, of course, even if the fando.m is still alive the.y could decide to shut us down anytime and we kind of a need a backup. There's pon.ychan and 8ch.an /mlp/, but both have their own canc.er problems already. It's really not hard for someone who knows just a bit of. htlm or css to make a rudim.entary site in this style. Maybe in the future, when we act.ually think we'll be cut off imminentl.y someone (or I will) make a site like that.

Added periods throughout the post because their shitty new spam filter thinks this is spam. Fuck them for adding this, it hasn't blocked a single one of my actual shitpost replies but seems to enjoy blocking anything legitimate I try to post.
>>
>>29518845
Although the board was originally created as a containment board, deleting it would just reduce 4chan's already diminishing revenue. It's not as if /mlp/'s presence is bad regardless.
>>
Barneyfag here, not gonna lie, it's funny watching your filthy fandom cash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let you escape your containment board until you've all gone extinct.
>>
>>29519012
Even though large tracts of the fandom and many old and famous pony sites have fallen or may fall into the grip of shitposters and all the odious apparatus of Mod rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight on, we shall fight on every thread and board, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our show, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the /b/eaches, we shall fight on the /v/ grounds, we shall fight in the /a/ fields and in the s/tv/reets, we shall fight in the /co/ hills;
WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER
>>
>>29519195
You'll have to kill me first, Lee
>>
>>29519233
Implying he has the balls to kill. He couldn't even go through with his assasination with the creator of barney.
>>
When is the air date of S7E1?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.