[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit zimbabwe this is some next level faggotry. https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Holy shit zimbabwe this is some next level faggotry.
https://10kb.neocities.org/index.html
https://degenerates.neocities.org/about/welcome.html
https://degenerates.neocities.org/ranks/apprentices.html
http://10kb.deviantart.com
>>
No one cares t b h
>>
>>29505003
>No one cares t b h
And yet you bothered to reply.
>>
>The Degenerates
Kek. Do people take this guy seriously or is it just him? I know Zim can really be a faggot, but this is too much, it's just gotta be a joke
>>
>>29505035
>>29505035
He's got a full blown website with welcome speeches, rules and guidelines, affiliate links, and pages prepped for future artists and galleries. As well as a blog with the same setup, new accounts on most major art sites, and he's been trying to recruit.

Hella effort for a joke.
>>
>>29504989
>>
>>29505173
>>29505035

Sounds fun, but I feel like I'm missing some context. Who is this Zim and what is this
>>
He literally just described 4chan
>>
>>29504989
tl:dr /pol/, the art group
>>
>>29506892
Except 4chan is missing all of the introduction stuff, so instead people get randomly dropped in with no initiation at all.
>>
>>29504989
>CaptainJUSTmuffin makes another shitty post that's so awful that it extends to /mlp/
Holy shit.
>>
https://10kb.neocities.org/about/takedowns.html
Kek
>>
>>29504989
So what's this about? Some art theft group? I don't like Pudge but if some group of fags are claiming all art is theirs, I'll back him on this.
>>
>>29504989
>not creating a group where the individual has absolute say over his creations
Fucking commies
>>
>>29507304
Whatever you say, JUSTmuffin. Don't you have some Twilight cucking you with Dash to draw?
>>
>>29504989

Hahaha, what the fuck is this shit. They think art is going to survive being completely free? Artists need to eat too, you know?
>>
>>29505035
>Zim
Who?
>>
>>29504989
I could go for some good Zim cringe caps if anyone has it and would like to share.
>>
Who is Zim, guys? I missed on the drama
>>
>>29509539
Normally I wouldn't spoonfeed but in my opinion it's kinda tough to learn about him by lurking.

Zimbabwe was a """drawfag""" who hung around the draw threads. He never improved his art, regardless of asking for critiques and help with his art. Even after he would ask for help, he would essentially just be a faggot and be rude and not accept the help. After showing multiple cringy displays, like the "Enjoy what's been wrought" situation (where iirc, he essentially just said we should all eat up his art because it's art and we should appreciate it (correct me if i'm wrong anons)), he's essentially just been cast out. Some anons drew a picture of his OC mocking him, to which he went to derpibooru, claiming he would sue derpibooru for not taking down that picture, and the site admins and moderators proceeded to laugh at him for about 3 hours while he damage controlled hard.

He eventually just left, and I guess he's kind of "re-arrived" with this situation.
>>
>>29509800
>it's kinda tough to learn about him by lurking
The OP literally mentions that CaptainMuffin or whatever already posted about him; just lurk on his Tumblr for the article. Don't spoonfeed those lazy fucks.
>>
>>29509845
>The OP literally mentions that CaptainMuffin or whatever already posted about him
In my defense, I'm still a little mentally fucked up from a shitty even from earlier today. Sorry anon, can't think properly at the moment.
>>
>>29507304
Art theft? More like art left.
>>
>>29509845

Why should anyone care about this faggot? I am not spending hours of my life doing research on some loser when you could take 1 minute on doing a tldr. I always do that to others when they don't know what's going on.

>>29509800

Thanks for the info, Anon. I appreciate it.
>>
File: retl-20110827T041815-q6jwx2v.jpg (104KB, 560x528px) Image search: [Google]
retl-20110827T041815-q6jwx2v.jpg
104KB, 560x528px
>>29509884
>Why should anyone care about this faggot?
I'm the anon you're thanking. The reason that spoonfeeding isn't necessarily a good thing is that it ruins the board culture of having newfags being quiet and just silently lurking and doing their research before making newfaggy posts. I'm not saying that you're a newfag, but what I will say that is spoonfeeding newfags essentially makes it known that newfags can be more vocal when our culture doesn't necessarily want that.

Essentially, we want to maintain a board culture that is about lurking and researching, not newfags being lazy to figure out how the board works and talks. When newfags have to learn everything on their own, they usually figure out how the board talks, acts, etc... They kind of get robbed of that if they are spoonfed, and they go against board culture much of the time. Whenever an anon sounds like an obvious newfag, I theorize it was because they were spoonfed and didn't lurk long enough to understand how to properly talk and communicate.

Sorry for the longpost, but yah that's that. And also no problem. I would encourage you to not spoonfeed as much as possible, and when you do spoonfeed, only do it in a case where lurking and researching may not give you the answer without asking.
>>
>>29509884
http://captainbutteredmuffin.tumblr.com/
Wow, so hard to take 30 seconds of my life to Google something.
>why would anyone care about this faggot?
You tell me, nigger, why are you in this thread? Stupid lazy faggots can't even get their shit straight
>>
>>29506872
>>29507961
Zimbabwe. Some ultra-autist who's consistently ruined drawthreads. You can find some caps on derpibooru
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO
>>
>>29510035
Fuck off Zimbabwe.
>>
>>29509951
>>29509976

Common courtersy to explain who the fuck you're talking about and why anyone should care when you make a thread about someone who is not famous or well known.
>>
The only thing this guy has gotten correct is referring to himself as a hack.
>>
>>29504989
>bothered by passive-aggressive remarks
Call them faggots and stop being a wussie.
>>
>>29507419
Nigga I hate that faggot, catpones are shit. I'm just a drawfag myself and I'd be pissed if someone stole my shit.
>>
>>29504989
Okay, so it's just someone edgy enough to call his super cool project "Degenerates". If it really is zim then that's kinda amusing, I guess.
CPM is a little bitch that won't allow edits of his artwork, so I can't really pick a side in this shitflinging.
>>
>>29504989
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.