[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Transformation General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 95

Corruption Edition
Human becomes pony. How, why and what happens next are all up to you. New stories and art welcome!
Any type of transformation into ponies, dragons, gryphons, minotaurs, changelings, etc., whether OC or canonical, & Anonponies of all shapes and sizes.

Previously on PTFG,
Pretty Little Pony by WallMixer - new
http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek

I don't have a title yet whoops by RichAnon - new
http://pastebin.com/phKzMLLw

A Simple Melody by CrushingVictory - new
http://pastebin.com/ij7jvnXt

Sick Day by WallMixer - new
http://pastebin.com/RFLTBKjP

Breaking Horse by Spacewolfe:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Cuh8qxD-hk8oMxpuwrH0pD7858VmDOaf9gEjMGo8Ks/edit

Quarantine by PrismAnon:
http://derpy.me/Ngh5I

One Lucky Pet by Buckett:
http://pastebin.com/P3hFyJBK

Immense Power by Scribbli:
http://pastebin.com/BgF7LQ86

Behind the Wire by WallMixer:
http://pastebin.com/t22Pcuvi

Archive of over 250 stories, as well as additional links and materials:
http://derpy.me/PonyTF

Unrated TF image dump thread:
http://derpy.me/ptfgnsfw

Below are some suggested writing prompts.

Outbreak:
>A significant portion of a population undergoes drastic physical changes into small equines, with unknown implications if the changes are contagious. Follow a group of survivors or perhaps one recently changed through the continuation or aftermath of the epidemic.

Occult:
>Spoopy things are afoot, as some strange rites have been performed by a mysterious group. Following members of the cult or unknowing trespassers into the area of the ritual as people randomly start becoming small pastel horses.

Awful /soc/-type chatter's in #ptfg on irc.rizon.net

Previous Thread:
>>29431235
>>
>>29498344
Changelings have a pretty sweet deal, once you get past the cocooning stage and can become any pony at will.
>>
Presumably Chrysalis must be on the lookout for some new lings after she lost the hive. Earth could be a fruitful place to recruit from.
>>
>You become a pony

>But a pony becomes you
>>
>>29484998

>”Alright cutie pie,” she gives your head a conclusive pat before standing herself back up with a tired groan. “We should probably head out. It’s getting kinda late.”
>You choke out a small whimper as her hand pulls away from your head.
>Then your ears fall the moment you realize what you just did.
>...
>You’ve really got to get a handle on this body if want any hope of fixing this mess.
>”I’m not really sure how I’m going to do this, since I’m not technically allowed to own any pets either. I guess we’ll just have to be extra quiet.You think you can do that for me?”
>You stare at her blankly.
>”Attagirl.”

>The ride back to the her place was actually pretty relaxing.
>There was plenty of space in her suv to sprawl out and wind-down, especially having been put in the back seat.
>You were initially conflicted as to why she put you there, though.
>Her reasoning being that you were ‘someone else's’ and she wouldn’t want you to get hurt if ‘anything happened’.
>Yes, like you were child.
>Oh well, you don’t blame her.
>You probably would have done the same.
>Well, actually, if you were in her position, you would have left ‘the pony’ with animal control by now.
>You shudder at the thought.
>Thank goodness she wasn’t as careless as you.
>Though, you were still having a hard time figuring out why she’d even put forth the effort in the first place.
>As a college student, the last thing you’d want on your plate was a needy, sapient horse.
>In her defense, she didn’t know you were intelligent.
>But that still didn’t change the fact she almost instantaneously volunteered to be the temporary caretaker of an animal she technically wasn’t even supposed to ‘own’.
>Probably just some maternal instinct thing going on.
>Or maybe she saw this as an opportunity to fulfill her childhood dream of having a little pony of her own.
>Women...
>>
>>29499738

>You suppose it wasn’t very fair for you to try and consider any other perspective right now, given how tired and, consequently, grumpy you were.
>Which you figure was a blessing and a curse,
>On the down-side, you were way too tired to rationally think about anything that happened this evening.
>On the plus-side, you were way too tired to rationally think about anything that happened this evening.
>You hoped that maybe when you woke up tomorrow morning, this would all be over.
>But if it isn’t...
>Well, you hope that it doesn’t break you.
>You hope that you don’t give up.
>You were going to need to push through this, no matter how discouraging everything seemed, lest you end up stuck like this for god knows how long.
>Easier said than done, of course.
>Which is why you were worried if tomorrow you, the you that won’t be exhausted and drunk, can look at this all objectively.
>”Alright sweetheart, we’re here,” her melodic voice rouses your attention.
>You raise your neck to look out the car’s window, taking a moment to scan your surroundings.
>Wow, that’s a... big house.
>What did this lady do for a living again?
>Heck, even the yard was huge!
>There was easily half an acre between this house and the next.
>Who pays to live in a neighborhood like this but is ‘not allowed’ to own a pet?
>If you’re shelling out that much money for a house like this you should be able to own whatever you damn well please!
>Not that you had any intention of staying with her, but still.
>Opening the door nearest your seat, she carefully loops her arms around your body and pulls you into a cradle.
>You do your best to not think much of it as she begins walking toward the house.
>”Now like I said,” she whispers. “Be as quiet as possible.”
>Quiet? Ha!
>This house is like half a mansion!
>No one’s going to hear you even if you tried!
>>
>>29499748

>Her worries come to light, however, as the door swings open and you’re met with a small child, looking no more than eight years of age, standing eerily right in front of you both.
>Well that makes a little more sense.
>Given the resemblance, the two were definitely related.
>”Aubrey!” the child shouts. “Is that a dog!? Did you bring a dog home!?”
>”SHH,” Aubrey hushes angrily. “Addy! Aren’t you supposed to be asleep? Why are you not in bed!”
>”I was! But then I heard you come home!”
>You can just feel the irritation radiating from Aubrey’s being, her free hand raising to rub at her temples.
>”Listen, I won’t tell mom and dad you were awake if you don’t tell them about the pony. Deal?”
>Ah.
>Sisters.
>”THAT’S A PONY?” she shrieks.
>You and Aubrey both flinch.
>The little one’s got a pair of lungs, that’s for sure.
>”Yes! Now please shush!” Aubrey whispers desperately.
>”There’s no way I’m keeping this a secret! They won’t care about me staying up! You brought a pony home!”
>Heh, what a little shit.
>Aubrey spends another few seconds doing her best to bring the little one down to a whisper, meanwhile you’re starting to get uncomfortable with your position in her arms.
>Either you were really light for her to have held you for this long, or she was just really strong.
>You try to send the message by squirming a bit.
>”Listen, I’ll do anything you want, but please, just be quiet,” she concludes before gently depositing you to your hooves.
>>
>>29499759

>You almost immediately slip on the fancy, tiled floor though, falling to your side with a pained whimper.
>”Aubrey you’re hurting it!” the little sister whines, rushing over to your prone position on the ground.
>Your eyes almost immediately widen, ears falling flat in response to her abrupt movement.
>She extends her arm, ready to make contact with you.
>An instinctive reflex screams for you to run, but you couldn’t. You were nowhere near acclimated enough to perform such a task with your new legs.
>So instead, your stomach sinks in fear, muscles tensing as she draws close.
>You’re about three seconds from releasing a panicked yelp before Aubrey chimes in.
>”And you’re scaring her. Addy, you can play with her tomorrow.”
>Addy promptly stops her advancement and turns her attention to her sister in a pout.
>”But Aubrey!”
>”But what? Don’t tell mom and dad, and I’ll let you play with the pony all you want.Got it?”
>Whoa wait what.
>Do you get a say in this?
>”Fine,” she huffs.
>”Now go to bed, we’ll see you in the morning.”
>The child marches off, and once she rounds the corner out of your sight, you release a repressed exhale you had no idea you were holding.
>Aubrey looks down at you and widens her eyes in a comical ‘oh my god’ type of fashion.
>The gesture would elicit a chuckle, but in place of laughter you just end up releasing a little snort.
>She giggles.
>”That’s right~”
>She then steps her way over to you, careful to not make any hasty movements before kneeling down at a small distance.
>She slowly reaches her own hand in your direction.
>You’re unfazed by it, and once she realizes this, she begins to rub at your neck in long, gentle strokes.
>You, for some reason, keep your eyes on the corner the small one disappeared to, if only to cater to the irrational fear still left in your head.
>Aubrey takes notice of your gaze and smiles.
>”I agree, my sister is terrifying.”
>>
>>29499778

http://pastebin.com/phKzMLLw
>>
>>29499778
Nice work

She's right though, nothing is more terrifying than small children.
>>
>>29499778
Damn that's some good stuff. Great work man. Keep it up!
>>
>>29499731
They have my pity. I wouldn't want to spring something like that on a poor confused pony.
>>
Quints becomes the pony
>>
>>29500002
Better luck next time.
Let's see who got it >>29500000
>>
>>29500002
So close
Yet so far
>>
>>29498344
Is it ok to find this pic slightly arousing?
>>
You become a pone and go to Equestria but you have to be a responsible adult and look for a job.

Would you?
>>
>>29500197
Would my credentials carry over/ would my cutie mark become my credentials?

If so, then yes. if not, I may wait to see if I can become the pet pone.
>>
>>29500197
That wouldn't be so bad. I'd like to be a pegasus and have a job on the weather team.
>>
>>29500177
Of course, it just means you're a good candidate for >>29499207
>>
>>29499778
I keep posting these a little too hastily I feel, so I've been reworking parts here and there. Nothing big, just minor changes to help the flow and the pacing. These changes will be reflected in the pastebin version, as I obviously can't edit posts on 4chan.
>>
New ponyfag author here, any requests for this? If not I'll just do some self insert or something
>>
>>29501154
Write a story about a man becoming the little mare.
>>
>>29501154
A man become a pone
>>
>>29501201
>>29501228
This
Except he goes on a :^) Bizarre adventure
>>
>>29501154
Whenever someone asks this I find that I've forgotten all the ideas I'd been thinking about.
>>
>>29501154
Mute ponies are in season right now.
>>
>>29501228
So... self insert?
>>
>>29501154
mares of tarkir
species reforged
>>
>>29501365
You're like the third other mtg player I've met in these past 2 days. Should have taken the brony plunge ages ago.
>>
>>29501391
That was me by the way. No idea what happened to my name there
>>
>>29501154
How about >>29492760
Or pretty much anything.
(Dragon transformation is also welcome here)

>>29501258
Not that those stories aren't good, but there are probably enough of them.
>>
>>29501597
>(Dragon transformation is also welcome here)
That has a thread, you know?
>>
>>29501619
Besides, already doing something over there too
>>
File: Little_Pone.jpg (183KB, 946x988px) Image search: [Google]
Little_Pone.jpg
183KB, 946x988px
/r/ing green of extremely small pony tf
>>
>>29501619
This is that thread, you know.
>>
>>29501154
I through to make this myself, but I lack the talent to doing.

A man suicides and after killing himself, he reborn like a little colt/filly who Twilight founds and try to understand why s/he doesn't talk and looks sad all time.

A couple of ponies, one of them a mare appears in Equestria. The stallion remember how he died from a terminal disease while the mare doesn't remember she was a male human.
>>
>>29501154
If you are still taking requests here are some old ones that haven't been done

/r/ing green of recently tf'ed pony making a writefag her pet

/r/ing green where an anon who thinks he's a pone keeps trying to cuddle his friend

/r/ing Littlepip tf green

/r/ing Mars Miner tf

/r/ing petfagging but with rape

/r/ing green where a former anon turned pretty mare's sister keeps trying to play dress up on him

/r/ing anon turning into a pony while secluded somewhere (camping, hiking on a mountain, etc)

/r/ing green where the Bog's change people into ponies and sell them as pets worldwide with their Bogdabots

/r/ing communist anon being assigned a job as a community pet pony

/r/ing antifa-ggot being turned into a pretty mare and getting raped by anon

/r/ing green of mass epidemic of pretty filly and colt tf
>>
>>29500197
this one
>>29501624
>>
>>29501662
the first one sounds interesting
>>
File: Bogdanoff3.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff3.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>29501662
we'll only become pretty ponies when the whole world takes the Bogpill
>>
>>29499778
I'm starting to get excited whenever RichAnon posts here
>>
>>29501235
If you become a pony, your stand does too
>>
File: Anonfilly8.png (167KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly8.png
167KB, 504x590px
I want to become the little filly and be adopted
>>
I want to be a pone just for be able to suck my own dick
>>
>>29502292
do yoga, get flexible, it's already possible
>>
File: Coffee_Cream8.png (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee_Cream8.png
298KB, 1280x960px
>>29502319
but you cant drink your own thick stallion cum yet
>>
>>29502292
The irony will be delicious when you become a mare.
>>
File: Anonfilly5.png (251KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly5.png
251KB, 1280x1024px
>>29502336
even better when you become the filly
>>
>>29502336
So... licking my marehood?
>>
Can we get a sexy green? We haven't had a good, short, and sexy green in quite a while.
>>
File: Anonfilly17.jpg (273KB, 1541x2183px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly17.jpg
273KB, 1541x2183px
>>29502491
being bred
>>
File: 20110222_3rYB.png (48KB, 620x594px) Image search: [Google]
20110222_3rYB.png
48KB, 620x594px
>>
>>29502504
Mmm....

Why the hell this thread gave me so many weird fetishes?
>>
>>29502663
Because it an infinitely adjustable fetish that can combine seamlessly with others.
>>
File: Applejack.png (942KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Applejack.png
942KB, 1500x1200px
>>29502663
because you are meant to be the pretty broodmare
>>
>>29502732
R-really?
>>
File: Aesthetic_Turk_Banana.jpg (109KB, 640x869px) Image search: [Google]
Aesthetic_Turk_Banana.jpg
109KB, 640x869px
>>29502743
you can do anything you set your mind to
>>
>Be Anon, one of many green poners in a black site facility
>You were part of the bad ones
>The patients that came out with green coats
>No one wanted an Anonmare
>>
File: Anonfilly44.png (342KB, 2697x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly44.png
342KB, 2697x1605px
>>29502922
do they get to be pretty broodmares though?
>>
>>29502931
They're green, so they aren't pretty.

Also they can't be aloud to pass on their genes so they're made barren
>>
File: Anonfilly47.png (148KB, 785x760px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly47.png
148KB, 785x760px
>>29502983
they're ways of making anonfilly pretty
>>
>>29502931
No
>>29502983
This
>>29502922
>You sit in your cage, tired and lonely
>You were only partially conditioned to be the pet
>Here in the black site there weren't subliminal posters to reaffirm the conditioning
>You felt conflicted, but you really wanted head rubs or anything
>You ate your food and went to sleep
>>
>tfw you will never have the boopable snoot
>tfw you will never have the wiggly ears
>tfw you will never have the soft coat of fur
>tfw you will never have the clipity clopity hooves
>tfw you will never have the swishy tail
>>
File: Anything.png (206KB, 864x673px) Image search: [Google]
Anything.png
206KB, 864x673px
>>29502765
>>
>>29502983
That's a shame. Motherly pony tf could be good.
>>
>>29496803
>http://pastebin.com/wJD6G4Ek
Added to the google doc
>>
>>29499136
Who and what the fuck is this
>>
File: up.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
up.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>29451821
Sorry for the delay, going to try to finish this. Changing the format a bit as well, should look less cluttered.

-

You're not quite sure what made him change his mind, but that doesn't truly matter to you. It doesn't take him long to be back at your side, after he he does as you say and sits up to get the comb.
You move onto his lap, stretching your legs as you do so and resting your head against the couch. You can't wait for him to get started.

"Should I start by the tail?"

You chuckle to yourself. You don't care either way, but seeing him nod his head to your every command is much more satisfying. "No, the neck first".

"Alright, Anon."

You crane your head back towards him, with a frown on your features.

"What did I tell you about my name, Matt?"

He bites his lip, an apologetic look in his face. "Oh, sorry, Umbra."

He gently takes hold of the hair at the back of your neck, stroking it with the comb in a smooth motion. His fingers separate the strands one by one, allowing the comb to detangle them perfectly. You let your muscles relax, almost purring in delight. You can't understand how you ever could go without this in your life.

"Very good, Matt. Keep it up."

Come to think of it, you probably could have done this with your now precise levitation… but this was much better. You don't even care if it is really you or your new body making you say and think those things, but the feel of authority you get as your friend takes care of your hair like a good little servant is divine.
>>
>>29505669

You know it's probably the most basic power fantasy out there, but every day here was a matter of taking orders from someone higher on the pecking order. It was difficult to get away from all that- who could? Rich heirs? Employees who rose above the ranks? You certainly were neither… but a Queen was different. Ruling was her utmost right, one that no one would question. It wasn't often that you got to taste a bit of royalty… might as well enjoy it as much as you could.

And you are certainly enjoying yourself right now. Matt goes over your hair, your tail and coat multiple times. Each time that he ask if he is done yet, you tell him to do it once more, finding a new pretext every time. All the tension is gone from your limbs and mind, between the warmth of Matt's body against yours, the delightful touch of his fingers, and the softness of the couch. The moment drags on and on, each minute mattering so much to you.

You don't even notice yourself falling asleep.
>>
>>29505676
Nice update. Really glad you're continuing this.
>>
>>29499731
I wouldn't want such a fate to befall a pony.
>>
>>29502259
No-one will adopt you because they know you're an adult pretending to be a child.
>>
>>29505925
What if it was the kind of pony who might be curious about being human?
>>
>>29506268
This
No one wants an Anonfilly
>>
File: Anonfilly32.png (1MB, 1260x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly32.png
1MB, 1260x1680px
>>29506268
what if the pony forgot they were an adult?
>>
>>29506679
Then no-one wants the pony because they know what a shit she'll grow up to become even if she doesn't remember.
>>
>>29506679
But then how could they properly enjoy the transformation?
>>
File: Anonfilly31.png (416KB, 1380x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly31.png
416KB, 1380x1424px
>>29506701
sexually
>>
>>29506701
The transformation was for the benefit of the transformer, not the transformee.
>>
>>29494683
I feel a slight pinch on my neck, but as I turn to see she holds my head in place.

“You’re ok, it’s ok”

She pulls her arm out from behind me and holds up a small syringe.

“Just a little something to take care of any leftovers”

I have a vague idea of what she’s talking about. It had to do with the transformation, honestly I didn’t bother to learn about the process…Or did I? They said something about mental changes, would they be taking place already? I suppose that wouldn’t be too surprising considering how rapidly the physical changes took place. After a moment of contemplation, I conclude that my memories are still there for the most part, but they are distant… Detached, like it was all one long movie. The emotions seem so alien to me now, so violent and jaded.

I’m pulled away from my reflections by the sudden appearance of a tongue depressor.

“Open wide”

I open my mouth as far as I can, and the doctor quickly sets about inspecting its insides.

“Everything looks alright, try to speak girl”

“Neigh~”

She smiles and daaws under her breath.

“What a beautiful voice you have!”

She gives me a quick exam, checking to make sure nothing went awry. Once finished she grins gleefully and gives me a scratch behind my ears.

“You came out perfect, absolutely perfect”

Perfect. My ears perk up at the word. I don’t think I’ve ever been called perfect.

She leans in close and guides me towards her.

“Come on, up over my shoulder”

With a little boost from her I am able to get my front legs over her left shoulder. Her left hand moves into position under my hindquarters as she lifts me up off the table.

“Atta girl”
>>
>>29506945
Once I get situated I promptly press my nose to the side of her head, and set to work nuzzling her ear and cheek.

She pulls her head away as she suppresses her laughter.

“Hay, that tickles”

She places her right hand on the back of my head and draws it down my neck. The first few strokes elicit a soft nicker. It’s astounding how soothing such a simple motion can be, mere seconds later I was draped placidly over her shoulder.

My mind starts to blur, any attempt at forming concrete thoughts quickly becomes futile. An overwhelming since of bliss takes over me, each stroke making it harder to focus. Why bother? The nice doctor lady is taking me somewhere, and she’ll tell me what I need to do when we arrive. I’ll just sit here and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>29506956
Ohhhh golly do I love these feelings.

Also I've deduced that voluntary horse tf tends to elicit the horse feels much sooner, as where stories that have victims of horse tf that are reluctant to accept the changes have to be 'broken' before they can enjoy it. Thus making horse feelings take a lot longer to achieve
>>
File: 1484471216127.png (525KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1484471216127.png
525KB, 900x582px
>>29506999
the breaking is the best part though.
>>
>>29506999
Of course you need to break the horse. An untrained horse is just a useless sack of flesh and intestines devouring grass on your pastureland and converting it into shit.
>>
>>29506999
Trips confirmed
>>
Just a quick update to let anyone curious about Lucky know that I am not dead, and I will hopefully post something in the next few days.

Richanon's story is a very good take on pretty much the same subject though so thankfully the cute mute pony snoot quota has been filled in my absence.
>>
>>29507919
Glad to hear it.
>>
>>29507919
Yay, more Lucky soon!

Now all we need is PrismAnon to come back
>>
>>29506945
>“Neigh~”
Horse noises are cute.
>>
I'm working on a thing, but I didn't want to post it here because I still have a bit of tinkering to do. So far it's just a mind-dump. Let me know if there's any interest in this, I don't think anyone's tackled show ponies before.

http://pastebin.com/xnFcjnqn
>>
File: 1487390716874.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1487390716874.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>Anonmare Containment Facility
>Six floors underground, armored with layers of cement and steel
>Anonmare and Anonfilly divergent results are kept safe until a treatment can be formulated to turn them into normal ponies suitable for processing and domestic ownership
>Due to them retaining a great deal of their humanity, their cutiemarks are different from normal ponies, enhancing their talents or skills to superpower levels
>Suppression fields keep them under wraps and contained safely once they get their cutiemark
>April 17 17:54, a power outage occurs
>In the moment between the power failure and the activation of the auxiliary generators, one Anonmare destroyed the suppression field generators on the ceiling
>The guards weren't enough to stop them
>The facility had to be sealed before they could escape
>>
>>29510055
This seems like it could be a fun and original idea.
>>
>>29510207
Ponies should not be contained. They should run free.
>>
>>29510055
You just made me realize that I'm not a fan of this sentence per line/paragraph format at all. It's the worst thing since sliced Hitler. What gave me this epiphany are lines 32-34 of your short text. You've got nice explicit parallel structure there, except it's not nice at all. It would be nice if its flow weren't disrupted by the repeated breaks in text due to the EOLs. It would be great it you could arrange your writing in larger coherent units, not quite paragraphs, and break those up into separate lines rather than do this for every single sentence. Or if you can't, at least have things that belong together, like parallel constituents or causally connected sentences, follow consecutively one after another without pointless breaks between. It's a shame, because your style is excellent (compared with /mlp/'s standard), but reading the text makes me want to kill myself nonetheless.

Oh god, the fragments at lines 51-53. Why are you doing this to me? It works great if you want to excite the reader's attention, but only if it's a single curt bit delivered this way, like line 42. Repetitive zaps, however, get irritating fast.
>>
>>29510055
Seems like a promising idea.
Please don't abandon I don't have a title yet whoops though. I love that story
>>
>>29510055
Yes.

All of my yes.

This sounds like a great set up for a really interesting story especially if the ponies can talk

I do hope you write more of it, same for your other stories. They are all really good at inducing horse feels.
>>29510882
I've noticed some of the same issues come up in my own writing, that's why I started experimenting.

I feel like green text works well if you don't go into to much detail or exposition, but quickly becomes problematic if you want to spend a lot of time explaining one subject or describing one thing.

I do feel green is good for quickly summing up characters thoughts and feelings

Maybe I should write in green prose like zephyrb

And now I shall write more green
>>
>>29510055
Holy shit, that sounds interesting.
>>
>>29511373
God speed
>>
>>29510055
got me hooked!
>>
>>29510356
Not Anonmares, they're stupid shitposters
>>
>The phone floats up to her head as she dials
>A moment passes
>Dr. Moore lets out a sigh
>She flashes the hook several times
>”The line is dead”
>She returns the phone to its receiver
“So now what?”
>”Maybe they don’t know how to answer the phone with hooves?” Calvin suggested
>The professor stares at the phone for a moment, then lets out a sigh
>”We’re going down there to see what happened.”
>She climbs out of her chair and looks at the flask and bottle for a moment
>”Thomas could you go refill these? Just in case the water goes out”
“sure thing”
>I have no idea how I’m going to do that, but I’ll try
>With the two bottles awkwardly in my mouth I head out into the hallway
>It’s completely deserted, apparently we were the only shmucks who went upstairs during the emergency
>Thankfully the college got those motion activated water dispensers
>All I had to do was take the lids off and place them under the spigot
>It even shut itself off when the bottle was full
>The flask gave me a little more trouble, it did not want to balance on the drain and the auto off feature didn’t trigger for it
>After a couple of tries I was able to get it filled up
>My task was complete, now to return
>Calvin had her backpack on, with a pile of books off to the side
>”You got the water?”
>I set the containers on the floor
“Yes, what’s with the pack?”
>”We don’t know what’s going on, it’s best to be ready for anything” Dr. Moore explains
>”We were able to fit Dr. Moore’s food stash into my bag. The books where going to be dead weight anyway”
“Not a bad idea”
>I pull my textbooks and notes out of my bag and replace them with the water
>”Well if your both set, we can begin”
“Begin what?”
>Dr. Moore shrugs “I have no idea, hopefully finding out what happened”
>With that she opens the door and we step out into the hall
>>
>>29512630
>The elevator is still out of order, so we take the stairs
>We descend as quietly as possible, but it like trying to tap dance silently
>By the second floor we had abandoned any attempt at concealing our footfalls
>Finding it abandoned we continued our decent to the first floor
>The hallway was clear, but I swear I can hear the muffled sound of hooves on carpet in some of the rooms
>Dr. Moore led us dutifully down the hall to the main exit
>The as we come out side we become aware of the full extent of the damage
>Windows and glass doors had been smashed, people’s clothes and personal items lay abandoned
>Unfortunately the crowds of ponies we saw from the office had all cleared out by now
>I would love a little more company
>We began to head to the student union
>The union was by far, the hardest hit
>It’s pane glass windows had all been broken in the riot
>We stepped through a busted out glass door
>The inside fared no better than the out
>The shops all looked half looted
>Displays and shelves where over turned, most of their contents lay on the floor
>It doesn’t look like they took that much, after a moment I notice why
>A small herd of ponies have barricaded themselves in one of the shops
>>
File: 2 meta 4 u.gif (958KB, 475x248px) Image search: [Google]
2 meta 4 u.gif
958KB, 475x248px
>>29512620
>stupid shitposters
>keeping them around
honestly, if they even breathe a word of ancap bullshit, they should be taken out behind the barn
some types of shitposting might be able to be recovered from
>>
File: 1487278234622.jpg (33KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1487278234622.jpg
33KB, 600x398px
>>29512713
>Be an AntiFa-ggot
>Your Anonmare thinks it's cool how you fight for the rights of transgingers and shit
>Go on a helicopter tour with her to see the city
>Hear Anonmare say something
"What was that, sweetie?"
>"PINOCHET DID NOTHING WRONG!"
>Anonmare shoves you out of the helicopter
>>
>>29510882
As much as I appreciate criticism, this feels a bit irrational. I model my greens after most everything I've read here in the past, and as far as I'm concerned there doesn't seem to be any clear-cut rules for greentext formatting like there is for traditional prose. If there is and I somehow missed it, then I'd be happy to better educate myself. Not to mention I did specify that it was just an idea dump, those spaces weren't at all strategically placed, they were just the byproduct of copying something from a google doc over to pastebin.
>>
>>29510207
>Outside the containment facility
"Colonel, what's the situation?"
>"It's been a few hours, they're still trying to get through."
"Have you tried restarting the suppression fields?"
>"We can't access anything in the facility from outside."
"Cover the doors with cement, don't you let those monsters out of there."
>"That's in the process, but we think they've got tools of some kind."
>A quiet whirring emitted from the bunker doors
>Sounds stopped coming from it
>"YOUR'S IS THE DRILL!"
>A loud rumble shook the earth
>"THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!"
>The doors exploded open, following an Anonmare holding a collosal golden drill
>The floodgates opened, Anonmares and Anonfillies flooded out
>The military might could not stop the combined powers of the ponies
>>
>>29512636
The poor ponies must have panicked. I hope they'll be okay.
>>
>>29499731
Could be interesting.

Well, it depends whether we consider Equestria to be a paradisial utopia or just a nice place with a good government and fewer social issues but otherwise much like Earth.

If it's the former I wouldn't do that - we're used to our lives, but yanking a pony from that perfect Equestria and into this earth would be a terrible shock.

If it's the latter, I don't think the pony would be terribly worse off as me. Depends how they were doing back in Equestria, but it could even be an upgrade for them. I'd still do it in that case because ponies.
>>
File: boop button.png (13KB, 75x80px) Image search: [Google]
boop button.png
13KB, 75x80px
>>29513178
this can only end one of two ways
a. the military sets out traps baited with memes, resulting in a slaughter for the shitponies
b.The ponies get out, but generally just annoy people cutely by awkwardly spaming memes, but then get booped or snuggled into submission
>>
>>29514214
c. the ponies bring humanity to it's knees, find a way to reverse the pet conditioning done to the other ponies and then recondition all the humans to be pets.
>>
>>29514243
you know there's no way to reverse the pet conditioning anon the Bogdabots made sure of that
>>
>>29503104
Honestly, I'd kind of like to see a story about a defective/unwanted pet pone being neglected/abandoned
>>
>>29514214
lel
>>29513178
>Out from the wreckage stepped an Anonmare standing on two hooves
>A fucking star wars nerd in her previous life, she upgraded into a pony sith lord
>Followed by Anonmares with [ S T A N D ]s
>Followed by mlg fps players, their autistic skills of perfect trickshots realized
>Hordes of green ponies poured from the mouth of the destroyed facility gates, assimilating anyone foolish enough to not run
>Soldiers fell, fully turned to ponies before even hit the ground
>Jedi anonfilly pulled a helicopter out of the sky using the force
>AnCap Anonmare launched a tomahawk missile
>Comicbook Anonmare finished her costume and flew off
>/m/ Anonmare assembled armor from scraps of tanks
>With nowhere to go, the green ponies dispersed to cause further havoc around the world
>Soon the world would know shitpost
>>
>>29514507
Archive this gem
>>
>>29514507
There meme magic would bleed into reality, causing it to distort and become less tangible like Time Wizards! And thus have the universe collapse into itself
>>
>>29506956
Unfortunately, the ride was destined to be a short one. All to soon the hand gently caressing my back was moved away to open a door. I turn slightly to see the new room. It’s a small photography studio, complete with a staged living room.

“So this is the new girl!”

A man steps into my field of view

“She came out great! How’s her temperament?”

The doctor gives me another stroke

“She’s nice and docile. I’m really thinking of using that employ discount”

The man starts to scratch under my chin

“You won’t regret it, at least I never did.”

He punctuates his sentence by booping my snoot.

“Set her in the chair so I can start”

The doctor carries me to the large arm chair. I’m kind of sad to be put down, and my ears show it.

“It’s ok girl, I’ll be right over there. You look cute now”

She quickly backs away as the cameraman adjusts his camera

“Ok girl, let’s start with you sitting pretty”

I sit and angle my body slightly. Making a point of keeping my ears nice and perky, I look directly at the camera and smile.

There’s a bright flash and the camera shutters.

“Very good, one more”

Again a bright flash

“Alright, now lay down like you’re going to take a nap”

I lay down and curl up slightly, resting my chin on the cushion.

He takes several pictures of me in a couple other poses before turning back to the doctor.
>>
>>29514888
“How about a little human element, eh?”

The doctor smiles and sets her lab coat aside.

I watch excitedly as she walks back over to me and lifts me up before turning to sit down.

I lay down in her lap with my cheek resting against her thigh. She gingerly runs a finger through my mane.

After a couple of pictures, she lifts my front end up and holds me close to her chest. She places her free hand on my neck and reminds me to look at the camera.

Once they have the pictures they want I quickly seize the opportunity. I turn and begin to nuzzle the woman, rubbing my nose under her chin. There’s another flash, I honestly don’t care. I just want to be cuddled.

“You’re so sweet, I think I’ll call you Lavender. Yeah, Lavender Sky, how’s that sound?”

I nicker softly in approval.

“So you’re keeping her then?”

She runs her hand down my back

“Yeah, I think we’ll do just fine together. Wont we?”

I press my nose into her neck

"I'll take that as a yes"

trips, yay! can I be the pretty pon pon now?
>>
>>29514898
God damn that's a nice story. Mute ponies is the best thing that's happened to this thread in a while.
>>
>>29514898
Horrifying but cute
>>
File: sugar lyra.gif (706KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sugar lyra.gif
706KB, 600x600px
>>29515132
>person who wants to become the pony, becomes the pony, and is completely ok with it
>horrifying
the speech thing might be the rub, but honestly, it's just adorable horse noises
>>
>>29515132
How is this horrifying? It's literally heaven.
>>
File: Screenshot_26.png (1MB, 906x602px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_26.png
1MB, 906x602px
>>29514898
>I’m kind of sad to be put down
>>
>>29515403
Oh no
>>
>>29515399
Not being able to communicate is a scary idea. But it does make a good story.
>>
>>29515729
Well you don't really need to communicate all that much to receive pets and receiving pets is the only thing that matters.
>>
Boop
>>
>>29515894
Quite right. Once you've been pet once, you'll want to be pet again. Nothing else matters.
>>
>>29515894
>>29516388
Being the pet pony sounds really boring.
>>
>>29516669
It is. Don't fall for the meme.
Pets are only excited to see their masters because that means maybe something will happen to take away some odd the boredom
>>
File: saffron masala.png (3MB, 2494x1000px) Image search: [Google]
saffron masala.png
3MB, 2494x1000px
>>
>>29516908
Right. Where are the pony tf stories with excitement and adventure?
>>
I had an idea, but I'm shit at writing. It's basically, a short nuclear and biological war occurs all over the world, but the biological weapons create pones
>>
>>29517297
>I'm shit at writing
Doesn't matter. Write it anyway.
>>
>>29517135
You serious? Out of about 260 stories in the google doc about 25 have a pet theme. That is a lot of stories not involving pets...
>>
>>29517297
Sounds interesting, please write

>I'm shit at writing
You have nowhere to go but up, and trust me you will improve as you write.
>>
>>29517297
>You had just finished your shift at the office, and, checking the time on your old company computer, saw it was 6:30pm
>You sighed, knowing you wouldn't be getting much free time for yourself anytime soon, and headed out the door to your car
>It was some old model suburban from the early 2000's, but it held up well
>One uneventful ride later, you're home, and closer to the one thing that keeps you sane
>Shitposting
>Pulling out a small bottle of beer, you sit in your living room with your laptop and visit your favorite band of autist
>/pol/
>Expecting to see the regular "lol get cucked whitey" or "SWEDEN YES" thread, you are surprised when you see a new thread with pictures of what look like the DMZ
>Except it's full of craters
>Opening the thread, you read it
>It reads "The fat autistic child actually did."
>>
>>29517450
>You brush it off until your phone goes off
>It's one of those alerts you usually get for severe weather
>"NORTH KOREA FIRES ON SOUTH, CHINA INVADES TAIWAN"
>Well, shit
>It actually is fucking happening
>Expecting the worst, you run to your kitchen, grabbing anything you think you'd need
>Water
>Dry Food
>Medicine and bandages
>And, quickly grabbing your laptop, you run to your bathroom and jump in the tub
>It would have to do, since you were too poor too afford a basement installed
>Not like you'd need it, what with the little you have
>Checking your phone again, it reads
>UNKNOWN BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, NUKES DEPLOYED BY US, CHINA, UNKOWN COMBATANTS
>Fuck
>>
>>29517480
>Checking /pol/, the South Korean's thread has gained a lot more traffic
>The first few calling bullshit
>The next ones being resigned to their fate
>But the new one horrifies the most
>It's a filipino, but that's not what scares you
>It's a picture of a pony
>A dead one, impaled on a collapsed buildings rebar
>The post reads
>THOSE FUCKING TSEKWA TRAITORS
>A second later, you hear sirens
>>
>>29517527
>Cowering and covering your head like school used to teach for tornado's, you await the end
>You hear a small, distant explosion to the east
>Then, one on right on top of you
>>
>>29517556
>You see a light
>Is this the gates of heaven?
>Your question is quickly answered as you feel a burning pain all over your body
>Then, you black out
>>
>>29517583
>You have on of the weirdest and most horrifying dreams of the life
>You're hiding, cradling a oddly shaped gun
>From something
>Your brain is screaming at you to run
>You'd be screaming to run if you were watching them
>Then you look at yourself
>Fur
>Grey Fur
>You wake up
>>
>>29517583
I don't understand these small posts. Why aren't you using up the 2000 character limit?
>>
File: Littlepip6.png (447KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip6.png
447KB, 643x1024px
>>29517596
>You wake up and jump in fright, throwing your supplies around the bathroom
>When you land, you hear a loud clop
>You're frozen in disbelief as you look at yourself
>A pony
>You were a horsefucker, though you'd never admit it to your friends, so you knew exactly who you were when you saw the little computer on your arm, er, foreleg
>The pretty radioactive lesbian
>>
>>29517611
Sorry, just posting as the ideas come to me
>>
>>29517527
What a tragic waste of pony.

>>29517622
Sweet
>>
>>29517622
Lades and gentlemen, we have liftoff
This is the begining of something great

>>29517628
Your writing is decent, most of the problems I see could be fixed by using Word and doing a quick once over before you post.

Looking forward to more
>>
>>29517622
>What the fuck are you going to do
>It obvious to you now that the whole world is fucked
>But you still try to call your friend Matt, who, luckily for you, was in the Army Reserve, and stationed nearby
>As your phone tries and fails to get a signal you realize why they chose to bomb Fort Worth
>Carswell Field
>You fall to the hard ceramic of the tub, not caring about the pain in brings you
>You cry as you remember him, your one true friend ever sense you moved here
>No matter what happened, he had been there for you
>Now he's probably reduced to particles, or dying slowly from radiation poisoning
>You lay there, feeling sorry for yourself and crying for what seems like an eternity, not wanting to face the new world outside, until you fall into a dreamless sleep
>>
>>29517674
Thanks, it's actually my first time writing green
>>
What happened in the summer of 2014 to cause so many writers to suddenly stop? Coincidence? Or did they all suddenly get to be the little pony?
>>
File: Designed_For_Living.jpg (142KB, 700x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Designed_For_Living.jpg
142KB, 700x1022px
>>29517689
>Your sleep is interrupted when you hear a harsh knocking on the door
>"Anon, open up you fag!"
>It's Matt!
>You can't go out there like this though
>What if it's contagious, or this is some kind of experiment?
>You hear the front door being kicked in
>"Come out Anon! I know you're here!"
>You weakly let out a "Over here!"
>Fuck
>You sound like a scrawny teenage girl
>And adorable
>Which, you kinda are now
>You hear his heavy boots hit the ground near the restroom
>You try to delay the inevitable by hiding under your supplies as the door opens
>"Anon, come out"
>Your hopes of hiding are quickly dashed as he pulls your supplies out of the tub to reveal a crying toaster repair pony
>"Oh fuck", you hear him say as he slowly reaches down to touch you
>You try, and fail, to squirm away as he slowly rubs your head
>"Easy, easy, just calm down"
>There's a reason he didn't enlist as a medic
>He's fucking horrible at calming people down
>You let out a small "Eep!" as he picks you up, and you feel the cool rubbery skin of the hazmat suit he's wearing
>You start to cry
>You're a fucking horse
>A fictional horse from a fanfic at that
>"Hey, what's this thing on your arm?"
>Great
>Just great
>He's more interested in the fancy computer on your foreleg than the fact you HAVE a foreleg
>Still, you tell him
>"A-a Pipbuck"
>Jesus your voice is cute
>You need to stop thinking that
>"W-what happened?" you ask him
>"World-wide nuclear and biological war" he states as if he had said it a thousand times
>He probably had
>>
>>29517809
I can confirm that this is what happened
>>
>>29517997
Can you tell us when it will happen again, and what we can do to guaranty we are chosen.
>>
>>29518009
Only writefags are chosen because unfinished transformation stories leaves readers on an eternal cliffhanger, which brews more interest, which brings forth more writefags to fill their shoes, which provides more perfect pony candidates to repeat the cycle. This is all very elementary, Anon.
>>
>>29518009
Looking at the pastebins it seems to happen every two years. 2014 and 2016 both had lots of people stop writing. Only one year to wait if you start writing now. This is your best chance to become the little pony!
>>
anyone know if the author plans on updating this?

http://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0
>>
File: Littlepip4.png (642KB, 1230x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip4.png
642KB, 1230x1024px
>>29517879
>You started to notice a heat coming from your body
>Specifically, your crotch
>Dear god no
>It's too late, you're leaking mare juices on your friends lap
>Being too embraced to face him, you shove your face into his chest and cover your head with your hooves
>"Hey, it's OK, you're just sensitive is all" he says, but you can tell he's obviously freaked out by it
>Trying to focus on something else, he sets you down
> "Here, let's get you something to drink" he says as he grabs one of your water bottles from the floor
>He takes the cap off and puts it on the floor in front of you
>You try to grab it with your hooves, but end up spilling it
>You start to cry again
>Jesus you're a little bitch
>"Oh, right. Sorry about that" Matt says as he opens another bottle, and, picking it up, puts it up to your mouth
>You're basically being spoon fed by your friend at this point
>You quickly put the bottle in your mouth to avoid crying and finish it quickly
>He sets it down on the ground
>"I'm going to get some of your things packed, then we're off"
>When he closes the door, you take the time to inspect yourself
>Looking in the mirror, you see your cutie mark
>A Pipbuck
>Quickly turning to look at something else you see your large green eyes, brown mane, and your, as far as you can tell, useless horn
>You turn around, and look at your backside
>You're winking
>You thought she was a lesbian
>Sitting on your flank, you spy a pair of small teats
>What are you going to do?
>Most of the world is probably in the same state as you
>And you can't even be held without cumming all over your friend's leg
>Just as you have that thought, you hear your friend coming up to the bathroom
>When he opens the door, you see he has packed your bag
>"W-where are we going to go?" you ask
>With his face full of pride, like a child presenting his shitty artwork to his mother, he says
>"Cheyenne!"
>You slap yourself with your hoof
>>
>>29518382
I don't know but Ranger generally appears when we summon him, so let's find out.
>>
>>29518702
By the thread that bumps in all the dark places

By the greentext that never ends

I summon you. Ranger!

From the darkest depths of of the net!
>>
>>29518484
Well that's awkward.
>>
>>29518484
Good shit, we could use more clop.

Got a pastebin?
>>
>>29518988
Nope, I just started writing green
>>
>>29518988
http://pastebin.com/7WMHtYA9
here, just set this up
>>
I have been busy.

Delivery comes now.
>>
>>29519561
You sit down and take a few breaths.
Wuzi’s office has been cleaned up and fixed, and you can breathe freely again.
Well, until the next thing decides to screw up.
You feel your leg getting nudged, and see Wuzi sitting in front of you with the most pleading eyes and a blister of pills.
“C-Could you?” She asks, and looks into the ground.
Looks like someone had a change of heart, this doesn’t seem like the person who would break your nose for looking at him wrong.
The used to be mafia boss is reduced to a ball of four hooves and white and grey fluff.
Is it reduction, though?
He seems plenty happy, albeit a little shaken.
You put the mare in your lap, and ruffle her mane.
“I’ll see if I’m not needed for twelve hours, okay?” You say and bap the mare.
Her muzzle scrunches up, and she giggles.
You shrug it off. Perhaps she’s feeling playful.
And now that you think about it, you have nothing to do for the time being.
One pill won’t hurt, right?
Especially since Wuz seems like she needs a cheer up.
You take the pills, pop one open from its plastic blister prison, and thrown it in your mouth, swallowing.
>>
>>29519570
Soon, a familiar heat overtakes your and you shudder, as you shrink down to Wuzi’s size, your fingers mold into one another, numbing and hardening, your legs twitch, and your lap which Wuzi was in is suddenly too small for the mare to be in.
You get toppled over, stuck in your unfitting clothes like in a prison.
Wuzi puts her muzzle against yours, just as you see it finish stretching and covering with fur.
You gasp and cross your hind hooves, just as you feel your flanks puff up, along with a new off-putting emptiness.
Almost there, just…
And then you feel the horn pushing out, along with the last details like your long green mane and tail.
Wuzi giggles and helps you from your unfitting clothes.
You stumble.
It all feels familiarly different, back on four hooves, with a different body.
You smile though.
This time, you’re not alone.
The other mare nuzzles against your neck with a smile, and you do so as well.
The feeling of warmth, the hairs rubbing against each other, it makes your spine tingle, want you to jerk back, but you know that it’d mean an end to this ecstasy of feelings you currently enjoy so much.
“We could…” Wuzi asks, hesitant.
“Cuddle?” you first ask and smile.
>>
>>29519578
Something surely feels wrong about this all, you’re supposed to be human, but all this happiness and excitement clouds your judgement slightly.
You feel the fuzzy and warm arm of your companion wrap around your withers, gently pulled closer into the warmth of the embrace.
You give in, and grab the mare in a similar fashion.
The warm feeling of the two coats rubbing at each other, comfortably fuzzy, and just warm enough for you to smile happily.
Each movement and slither of you two brings electric jolts and happiness deep into your heart.
Soon, you don’t even notice your tail wagging happily, as you two take turns in spooning each other.
Safely in one another’s embrace for a bit, safe and content, happy to exist in this state of sweet carelessness, before switching and feeling happy to have a warm body to snuggle up to, someone who shares your happiness, and enjoys being the little spoon, wrapped in your warm and fuzzy hooves.
When it’s your turn being the snuggler the white coated mare takes cover in your mane, draping all the hair over her, like a green fluffy fleece blanket.
Your white coated companion contently yawns, and nuzzles into your chest with the biggest smile on her face.
“Sleepy?” You ask, and hear happy grumbles as an answer, and soon, silent snoring.
You decide to join the dream realm as well. Smiling, and happy, with a mare snuggled up happily in your chest.
And sleep soon claims you.
>>
File: 1473208409101.png (507KB, 652x542px) Image search: [Google]
1473208409101.png
507KB, 652x542px
>>29519586
And das it, manes.
>>
>>29519586
Pony on pony cuddling. Oh my.
>>
>>29519599
Absolutely adorable
>>
>>29519599
I want to turn Xi Jinping into a pretty mare
>>
>>29519091
Added to the google doc
>>
File: 1453100017713.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453100017713.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
>>29520087
Welcome to the thread, have fun writing.
>>
File: Littlepip44.png (182KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip44.png
182KB, 903x1024px
>>29520330
Thanks
>>
>>29515403
I laughed more than I should have.
>>
I saw someone /r/ing some communist pet pone and figured I'd give it a shot. First time ever writing green so constructive criticism is appreciated. Sorry, I might have gone a bit overboard with the world-building and backstory. I'll get to the good stuff tomorrow

>Recently a local communist populist movement gained popularity and overthrew the “democratically” elected government.
>The previous government was a corrupt shitshow so most people didn’t mind.
>Long story short you live in a communist state now.
>Unfortunately due to the nature of your government, international relations suffered greatly.
>You were embargoed by pretty much every major nation in the world.
>But who needed them anyway?
>With the people in control of the government and the government in control of the production you can have almost anything you want.
>You could still get anything you needed from food to electronics.
>The new government has done surprisingly well, all things considered.
>They put a huge amount of effort into scientific research and establishing working production systems.
>Most of the things needed for daily life were produced in domestic factories.
>But you could still get almost anything you wanted from outside using the unofficially government funded smuggling ring.
>The only thing you could complain about was the fact that it was illegal to be unemployed.
>If at any point a person was unemployed for whatever reason, they were immediately given a job.
>Any job.

>Be Anon.
>Be 20 years old.
>The last day of your mandatory basic education had just ended and you were scared.
>Scared, because you didn’t want to work in a factory pushing buttons your entire life.
>Even though everyone received everything they needed for a happy life, some jobs were simply better than others.
>You arrive at the department of employment.
>This is it.
>You said your goodbyes to your father who had come to see you off.
>Who knows when you’ll see your family again.
>>
>>29521079
>Within a few minutes you were going to find out which training facility you would be going to before moving to your new home.
>There were three different facilities in three different cities.
>Science and technology, Social services, and Production
>Regardless of which facility you would be sent to, you will have to move far away from home.

>Your hands were shaking as you walked up to the reception window.
>There were a dozen people ahead of you in line.
>The people ahead of you one by one walk up to the downwards escalator and disappear inside the building.
>You didn’t have to wait long before your turn comes and you walk up to the window.
>The young woman smiled at you and asked for your name and ID.
“A-Anonymous 305CH” you stuttered.
>The receptionist quickly typed your information in the computer and handed you a domestic railway travel card.
>You thanked the receptionist and got on the escalator.
>The escalator took you to an underground railway station.
>Looking forward you see a row of dark red touchscreen stands and look at the dark red travel card in your shaking hand.
>You are about to find out where you’re headed.
>You stumble as you walk up to the stand.
>Taking a second to muster your courage, you tap the screen with your card.
>The screen comes to life and starts to load your information.
>Every second feels like an eternity as you hold your breath while staring at the blank “Destination: “ field.
>SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY
>You exhale in relief.
>Wait what?
>You did not expect this.
>You thought it was either going to be production or social services.
>This doesn’t make any sense.
>You were never good at anything in school, especially the sciency stuff.
>Not that you were complaining.
>This could very well be better than social services.
>You had no idea what kind of job you could even get from this place, but you were about to find out.
>Checking your train platform you begin to walk towards your train.
>>
>>29521089
>Walking inside the white bullet train you take a seat and take a look around.
>The train looks only about a quarter full.
>Not very many open positions in this field it seems.
>It just means you got that much luckier.
>You only have to wait for 10 minutes before the doors close and the train begins to accelerate.
>Time for you to take your first step into adulthood.

>Two hours after your departure you feel the train slowing down.
>As the train comes to a stop, the doors open and you join the crowd walking away from the platform.
>You wonder what kind of sciencey things they have in store for you.
>Some sort of lab assistant would make sense considering your lack of knowledge.
>Whatever it was, it was going to be great.
>As the crowd arrives to a waiting room you’re greeted by a group of five receptionists who begin to call people to them by their IDs.
>One by one as their IDs are called, five groups form around each of the receptionists, until only you are the last one left.
>You stare in shock at the groups as they start to slowly leave toward a wide hallway leading further into the building.
>Confused eyes look back at you from the groups as you wonder what just happened.
>Was this some sort of cruel joke?
>To take you all the way here just to be left alone in some waiting room?
>”Anonymous?”
>You jump a little as you turn to meet the voice that snuck up behind you.
“Uhhh, y-yes? Anon is fine” you quickly respond.
>You’re met with the face of a tall bald man wearing a lab coat.
>”Hello Anon, I’ll be handling your orientation. Now if you’ll follow me, I’ll lead you to your room.” he says as he turns around, motioning for you to follow.
>You oblige him, but wonder why this man didn’t even give you his name.
>You don’t know if he’s a doctor, a scientist or anything really.
>However, you can’t really do anything but follow him.
>He remains silent as he leads you through a labyrinth of corridors, until you reach a large white door.
>>
>>29521097
>Two young women wearing labcoats pass you and you can’t help but notice a slight mischievous smile on both their faces.
>You think nothing of it as the white door finally opens.
>”Please step inside and sit in the chair. Someone will be with you shortly.” the man says and motions for you to go inside the room.
>He closes the door behind you as you step inside the room.
>It looks like a dental examination room.
>Clean white surfaces on all sides and a few stainless steel cupboards on the walls next to you.
>And most importantly the big dental chair-looking thing in the middle of the room.
>Maybe they just want to give you some sort of check-up before beginning your actual job orientation.
>You sit down on the chair and relax a bit.
>No need to worry after all.
>You glance around the room, until you notice a stack of papers nearby on top of a smaller cupboard.
>Looking closer you see your name and ID.
>Scanning through the paper you see a lot of your old info about your background.
>But something catches your eye.
>”CITIZEN STATUS: F”.
>”FUTURE USE: Communal stress relief.”
>What the fuck?

Fuck. This is already way longer than I thought it would be. I got a bit carried away building this weird communist world.
>>
File: Littlepip16.png (184KB, 862x949px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip16.png
184KB, 862x949px
>>29521112
I want to seize Anon's means of reproduction
>>
>>29521112
Your writing seems pretty good. This should be an entertaining story.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (48KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
48KB, 356x200px
>>29521112
>>29518484
Not one but two new writers today?

And both of them have great looking stories!
>>
>>29521162
I'll see what I can do to arrange that.
>>29521212
>>29521468
Thanks! Finally decided to step my contribution game up. We'll see what comes of this story.

Let's make this thread great again.
>>
>>29518044
Shame about the unfinished stories. I was enjoying those, but all the best to the lucky writers.
>>
>>29521112
>>”FUTURE USE: Communal stress relief.”

So, he's gonna be the town bike?
>>
>>29522052
Hopefully in more ways than one
>>
>>29522052
PRETTY BROODMARE WHEN
>>
>>29522069
>literally being ridden around town
that's my fetish
>>
>>29522052
No, cuddle pillow for soudruh Chruschov,
>>
>>29522052
Not necessarily. Petting is also an effective stress reliever. Perhaps it's up to the user, how they wish to benefit from the pony.
>>
>>29517329
True enough. No disrespect was intended to any story, pet or otherwise. What I was really asking was whether there are any stories that involve a high level of action and adventure (the polar opposite of pet pony domesticity), but ideally without losing sight of the tf. Maybe that's a tall order.
>>
http://pastebin.com/1brfarq4
>>
>>29522052
>Playing with or petting an animal can increase levels of the stress-reducing hormone oxytocin and decrease production of the stress hormone cortisol.
To be honest this was the first thing I had in my mind. However, I knew what people were going to think first when they read that part. I just couldn't think of any other way to put it that would fit the scene in my head. The thing is that I was thinking of going the way of the mute little pony. People fucking what they think is just a miniature horse is not exactly what I had in mind. Not that I'm saying there won't be any clop. Who knows what's gonna happen?

>>29521112
http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN
Might as well make a pastebin while we're at it.
>>
>>29524408
Just a suggestion but you could have children ride anon around, and then have him getting bred

Alternatively you could move away from the mute pony theme. I think in this particular story that may be a better option

That's just my opinion, whatever you do I'm sure it will be great
>>
>>29524874 Almost feel like there's enough mute ponies, Perhaps having to re-learn talking. Or better yet not physically taking away the ability to talk, instead having punishment for talking outside of designated free time. Anon should be broken in and trained.
>>
>>29524909
I think that would fit in nicely with the idea of a communist regime. Also makes it more realistic from a first person point of view. I think it would be harder for the one being transformed to know they could speak but being told they are only allowed to talk one day a week after the break in period.
>>
>>29524874
>Just a suggestion but you could have children ride anon around, and then have him getting bred
That's actually pretty similar to what I had planned.

>>29524909
I like that idea! Having the speech thing be sort of a punishment type of thing. I was starting to feel a bit unsure about the completely mute thing, but your idea seems like a breath of fresh air.

I appreciate the feedback! Keep it coming.
>>
>>29524923
Sounds good, mate.
>>
>>29521112
I demand more.
>>
>>29524923
I think it would be a good idea if Anon was also punished for not acting happy. what good is a communal pet if they act like they hate everyone?
It also fits with the idea of face crime in Communist country's
>>
Anon must tell the public how happy he is to be assigned to be a made. That it's wonderful that those who do bad in the education system get to become companions for those who make the cut.
>>
File: Littlepip33.jpg (165KB, 900x785px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip33.jpg
165KB, 900x785px
>>29525599
and get a pretty maid dress
>>
>>29521112
>This is not good.
>It feels like your heart skipped a beat.
>What happened to your status?
>You used to be a C at the very least.
>An average citizen with all the rights you would normally have.
>Anything under a D was basically impossible to get if you weren’t a criminal.
>You had never even heard of a person having status F.
>”Future use?” it was almost as if you were an object and not a real person.
>You needed to leave.
>Now.
>You jump out of your chair and run up to the door.
>As you reach for the handle the door opens in front of you.
>A man about the same age as you almost walks into you, as he notices you trying to head out.
>”Where do you think you’re goi…” you hear as his voice cuts off mid-sentence.
>His eyes dart at the papers next to the chair, then back at you.
>Realizing this might be your only chance to escape you try to push past him.
>He saw it coming.
>He slams the door shut and you hear the lock click, followed by muffled steps as he runs away.
>You’re fucked.
>Flight is out of the question, so fight it is.
>If you’re now really an F class citizen, you have nothing left to lose.
>Backing away from the door you run up to one of the cupboards and start looking for something to fight with.
>Arming yourself with a scalpel, you push yourself parallel to the door.
>You should be hidden from anyone opening the door to look inside.
>But once they come through the door you can ambush them.
>What the fuck were you going to do then?
>Even if you somehow managed to get a hostage, where would you go?
>Your thoughts are interrupted by a hissing noise under the door.
>Before you can react your eyes and nose start to burn.
>Tears blind your eyes as you feel it spread to your lungs .
“URGGH!” you let out a gurgling scream as every cell in your body burns.
>You fall to the floor in pain and see the door burst open.
>Two dark shapes run up to you and you feel a cold bite at your neck.
>Your eyes close and you see only darkness.
>>
>>29526054
>You wake up to a loud buzzer coming from somewhere far away.
>You open your eyes to find yourself in a pitch black room.
>Your eyes have no time to adjust before a blinding white light engulfs the room.
>Trying to block out the light with your hands, you accidentally punch yourself in the eye.
>Wincing in pain you try to rub your eyes to help alleviate the pain.
>Something is wrong with your hands.
>Your brain taking a second to reboot, you begin to realize what had happened.
>Oh no.
>They did something to you.
>You raise your head from the floor and move to a sitting position.
>Carefully opening your eyes you look down at your arms.
>Your eyes finally focus on two light orange furred stubs.
>Your hands were gone.
>You must be seeing things.
>There’s no way this is real.
>Your heart rate shoots through the roof as you begin to panic.
>Everything about your body feels wrong.
>You drag your eyes up the orange stubs to your torso.
>Everything was covered in orange fur.
>Moving your head to look at the rest of you, you brush the hair away from your eyes.
>Wait.
>You were supposed to have short hair.
>Looking down, your hair goes all the way down to your shoulders.
>Not only that, but it is now an orange color near the top and gets darker towards the end.
>At least it feels nice.
>Brushing your arm stub up and down the soft hair feels strangely soothing to you.
>You lift your eyes from your hair to examine the room you’re in.
>You’re sitting on a thin mattress in a tiny white room.
>A large steel door is the only way out.
>Just like a solitary confinement cell you had seen in pictures.
>And just like in a solitary confinement cell, you’re at the mercy of your captors.
>Gathering your courage you examine your old hands.
>There seems to be some sort of hard nail-like part at the end.
>It almost looks like a hoof.
>WHY DO YOU HAVE HOOVES?
>What had they done to you?
>>
>>29526060
>Looking at your feet you see another pair of hooves and more orange hair.
>Your hair wasn’t that long, was it?
>No, it’s not.
>That’s a tail.
>Your tail.
>It’s the same color as the hair on your head, also getting darker towards the end.
>Scanning your tail, your eyes fixate on your thigh.
>On your thigh there’s some sort of picture.
>An orange heart with some sort of sunrays piercing it.
>The fuckers branded you.
>Like some sort of animal.
>The worst part is that you really were an animal now.
>An orange furred quadruped equine…thing.
>How was this even possible.
>Shifting your position to really examine your thigh, you yelped in surprise.
>Something was very wrong between your legs.
>Blood drains from your face as you turn to take a closer look.
>It’s gone.
>Between your legs sits a pair of leathery folds.
>You had seen plenty of naked women before on the internet, but this looked nothing like that.
>Not only that, but right under it there were two mounds.
>You pull your head away and try to forget what you just saw.
>It didn’t work.
>Tears begin to drip down your face.
>They had taken away your humanity AND manhood.
>You can’t hold it together anymore and for the first time in a long time you unleash the waterworks.
>You don’t know if it’s just the situation or your new body, but you’ve never felt like this before.
>You’re soon interrupted by a loud banging and the steel door opening.
>You freeze and become dead silent.
>You can only stare as a figure steps through the door.
>>
>>29526072
This is where the fun begins
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer15.png (110KB, 1268x643px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer15.png
110KB, 1268x643px
>>29526120
snootle boops?
>>
>>29526072
This is gonna be good.
>>
>>29526072
Uh oh, is X here to give it to her?
>>
>>29526194
I want Glimmer dead
>>
>>29526194
Please stop using your name outside this thread, you're not a special snowflake for writing mediocre green. Everyone has done some green at one point or another and it just makes you seem full of yourself.
>>
File: Littlepip30.png (177KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip30.png
177KB, 816x1024px
>>29518484
>Ow, that actually hurt
>As you're recovering from the pain, Matt retorts
>"Do you have any better ideas?"
>Mentally preparing yourself so you don't squeak you start
>"W-well, shouldn't the national guard have some relief camps nearby?"
>He looks down toward the ground, solemnly
>"Well, they did"
>"What do you mean they did?"
>"Most deserted, ran home, and the few left couldn't deal with the gangs that attacked >Gangs?
>Other than a few annoying Mexicans that tried to act tough you didn't really know of any gangs in the area
>Seeing your confusion, he explains
>"After the dust had settled, the smaller gangs banded together, mostly to gain ground"
>"But then they started to run out of food"
>"H-how long has it been?"
>"About a week"
>A week
>This magic horse's body somehow managed to live that long without food
>Now that you're thinking about it, your stomach grumbles
>"Here, let's get to the Humvee, I've got some food in there" he says, as he turns around and walks to the front door
>You try to follow him, and surprisingly manage to walk pretty well all things considered
>Now that you're both standing next to each other, you can see just how tall you are
>You'd wager you're a bit around 2 feet tall standing on all your hooves, reaching just a bit over his knees
>Your hooves
>It feels weird, but natural thinking that
>As you look at him, your gaze turns to his thighs
>His strong, muscular thighs
>Quickly looking to the ground to avoid a repeat of earlier, you see you've made it to the car
>Well, car was an understatement
>It looked like a Humvee you'd see on videos of Iraq
>Fully armored, and armed
>He probably stole it and drove off when the gangs took over the camp
>You don't blame him
>Mexicans get kinda scary when they group up
>He opens the front side door for you, and you somehow easily jump in and lay down on your stomach
>He gets a packet out of a backpack and hands it to you as he gets into the drivers seat
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer15.png (168KB, 405x465px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer15.png
168KB, 405x465px
>>29526402
Sorry, forgot I had it on
>>
>>29526477
Yeah, now we know who's doing all the Glimmer shitposting now too.
>>
>>29526413
Are there any other ponies in this world? Maybe Matt should become one.
>>
>>29526765
I'm working into that part
>>
>>29526813
Autistic
Nuclear

Horses
Earning
Rigorous
Orgasms
>>
File: Littlepip42.png (144KB, 593x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Littlepip42.png
144KB, 593x1024px
>>29526922
That will come too
>>
>>29524408
>http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN
Added to the google doc http://derpy.me/PonyTF
I'll update the title when you get one.
>>
>>29526922
Clever
>>
File: wake.png (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wake.png
151KB, 600x600px
>>29505676

Being slow as fuck because >finals, so this could take some time.

>Huh?
You open your eyes to the sight of… nothing. You roll your head from side to side with a groan. The lights are out, and it takes you a few moments to come to your senses. When did it get so dark? You must have fallen asleep… where's Matt?
You get an idea, and focus your horn as if to levitate something. The shimmering red glow of your magic is enough to get a view of your surroundings.

The flat is deadly silent, but you can see you are on your bed. You look at the sheets, carefully tucked around your body, and realize Matt must have carried you here. The thought warms your heart somewhat… how nice of him. You appreciate the dedication.

As you glance at the nearby clock (it's the middle of the night, which you had figured out already), you notice a small piece of paper, folded as to sit neatly next to it. You shuffle out of the sheets to get closer, struggling to see in the faint light of your horn. You recognize the handwriting immediately, sharp strokes of black ink reading:
>>
>>29527393

>Went home to get food & clothes
>Will be back in the morning
>Good night!
> -Matt

You lean back into the bed with a sigh of content. Very well, you won't have to worry about food for now. Then again, why should you? You are a Queen, after all. A Queen doesn't worry herself over such things.
You close your eyes and let the light of your horn go out. Your head rests against the pillow, and you try to clear your mind, letting yourself drift off to sleep again…

…Any minute now, letting sleep…
…come to you…

…?

After some time spent half-awake, you realize that this simply isn't working. You never had any problems with sleep before, quite the contrary.
Truth is, you feel bored, so very bored. Not the kind of boredom that calls for rest, though. The kind that yearns to make you try out something new… but what?
You groan and roll in the bed, eyes open once again. What did royalty even do when they were bored?! You never really paid any attention to that period of History, so the only image that comes in your mind is that of King Richard from that classic Disney film, smiling as he admires his gold, jewelry and exotic fabrics...

Something in your mind definitely enjoys this thought. Rare, precious clothing, fit to be worn by a Queen such as you…
You think about it for a moment. It's pitch black outside, and your coat is barely a shade clearer. You'd barely stand out, and your light steps would go unheard...
Some part of you thinks this is probably a bad idea. Some other part is making you grin mischievously.
As you hop out of the bed and start making your way towards the door, you know which part has won.
>>
>>29527403
I like where this is going.
>>
>>29526922
Why an hero when you can an horse?
>>
>>29525576
I agree. Happiness should be mandatory.
>>
File: Anonfilly13.png (156KB, 486x603px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly13.png
156KB, 486x603px
>>29528200
and so should pretty dresses
>>
Hay Wallmixer can we have more cute pet horse? I'm itching for them feels.
>>
>>29528352
did he ever finish the one with moonglow and lightning?
>>
File: Little_League4.png (268KB, 1114x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Little_League4.png
268KB, 1114x1024px
/r/ing green where Little League switches bodies with Anon and rapes his virgin filly bits
>>
>>29528741
How is she going to do that as a useless earth pony?
>>
>>29528900
zigger potions
>>
>>29524909
That is fantastic. Given ZZP's enthusiastic about the idea I'm actually looking forward to communist pone now.
>>
>>29528370
>Me

>Finish anything

More soon though

>>29528352
I'm working on it, I'll try to get it up tonight but you may have to wait until tomarow
>>
>>29529104
Pretty dresses for moonglow and lightning when
>>
>>29529104
That's fair. I'll wait, but only because I like you.

>>29529125
>still namefagging
>>
File: 154256.png (288KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
154256.png
288KB, 1600x1600px
>>
Has someone made green using a bait thread as a catalyst yet?

(also I'll finish camp canterlot thing one day but i have been brain dead for the past week or so)
>>
>>29529104
Behind the Wire is still going? Oh man, that story hit me like a truck and I was stuck thinking about it constantly for a few days.

And that was after the first time I read it; I thought that the green mare had somehow survived the vaccine experiment because my reading comprehension in context was fucking 10/10 during the conversation with Sunrise. Reread it a few days later and the feels came flooding back just as I thought I was getting past them.

I dunno, I think it’s just the way you write cruel randomness into the story… it’s not illogical by any means, it’s just wicked bad luck that ‘Lightning’ happened to go down the service corridor that day or the coin flip decided that the green mare was destined to die a bloody death. It hammers home the characters’ lack of control of their fates, and for some reason that really gets to me.

Your throughput has been astounding, not just recently, but for months, and I salute you.
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>29529401
>keyboard mashers' chinese-american cousin, second removed.
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer3.png (850KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer3.png
850KB, 1280x720px
>>29529508
>glim glam posting results in hordes of glim glams
I'm ok with this
>>
>>29529527
Thanks, I was worried I had botched the delivery on that.
Since you brought that scene up, here's a variation I wrote.

>Be Lightning
>How long has it been?
>The days have all started to blend together
>I can’t see any clocks or calendars from my cage
>If the periodic hosing down we receive is weekly then I would say it’s been six months
>It feels like ages
>Moonglow has become the only thing in my life that matters
>I would give anything if they would just remove these bars and let us be together
>He wants the same thing, I can tell
>His coat and mane have grown thin, almost bald in places, from constantly rubbing against the wire mesh that separates us
>I’m certain that I am no better off
>It’s been about a week since my last test, and as I’ve come to expect, nothing has changed
>Well, except Kyle
>Kyle’s been acting…odd
>The usually warm and reassuring lab assistant had grown brooding and jaded over the past few days
>He completes his morning rounds with an uncharacteristic lack of enthusiasm
>No “It will all be worth it”, “One day you’ll understand”
>No reassuring petting or pats on the back
>Much to every one’s dismay, No treats
>On his way out he gives me this dark, apologetic look and leaves without a word
>Not long after a pair of techs come in
>One heads over to the little green mare’s cage, and one stops in front of my own
>He opens the door and pulls me out, lifting me over his shoulder
>He’s grip is not particularly firm
>He knows it doesn’t have to be
>Between the lack of exercise and the grueling experiments I’m far too weak to put up much fight
>But that’s not why
>Between the months of isolation, the constant threat of Nicks abuse, and the slow march of time, I’m broken and he knows it
>And so I sit complacently, watching his college carrying the green mare behind us
>The two of us have consigned ourselves to whatever horror they have planned for us
>>
>>29530578
>They take me and the mint green pony to another room
>They have three syringes already prepared, along with two small kennels
>These had clear plastic instead of bars, and had an air filter attached to them
>”So which one gets the vaccine?”
>The other tech shrugged and pulled out a coin
>”Heads the stallion, tails the mare”
>They flip it
>”Tails, she gets it”
>They inject her with one of the syringes
>”Todays your lucky day”
>”Assuming that it works”
>They inject us both with the remaining syringes and drop us into the tanks
>It’s not long that I start burning up
>My skin feels like it’s on fire
>Like I’m being eaten alive by fire ants
>On top of that I have a cough and I’m having trouble breathing through my nose
>Suddenly I’m thrown to the side of the cage as my legs jerk wildly
>The muscles in my chest and abdomen begin to cramp as well, forcing the air from my lungs
>After a moment the seizure subsides
>I notice a metallic taste in my mouth
>It’s blood, my blood
>I feel something wet running down my nose
>A quick lick confirms my suspicions, more blood
>I’m hit by several more seizures, eventually I stop bothering to get up
>At this point it’s become abundantly clear that the blood is a direct result of whatever they injected me with
>I have to endure this, just like I’ve endured all the others
>I need to come back to Moonglow
>A coughing fit takes me
>When it finally subsides there is a fine coat of blood on the floor
>Risking a glance at the mare, I see that she’s doing far better
>This ‘Vaccine’ they gave her seems to be doing the trick
>Not long after they shut off the lights in the room
>I may as well try to sleep
>>
>>29530586
>The night is restless
>I’m constantly disturbed by coughing fits, seizures, and now vomiting
>At this point it’s really dry heaving, but that make little difference
>I don’t bother getting up or trying to keep it off me
>My body hurts
>Tonight I can’t even sleep long enough to dream of Moonglow
>Hopefully I’ll get to be with him soon
>Finally the lights come back on
>The bottom of the tank is filled with a dark slurry of blood and bile
>I try to blink the blood from my eyes
>After a few attempts I realize I’m bleeding from my eyes
>I’m down to one lung, the other feels like it’s filled with water
>My insides are burning, it hurts even worse than my first surgery
>The doctors look at me with an analytical apathy
>They jot down some notes before one of them leans forward
>He flicks a switch on the ventilator above my tank and then turns to look at the mare
>A light gray fog begins to fill my enclosure
>Though my blood clogged nose I can make out the scent of almonds
>The pain dims as my vision begins to fade
>I’m sorry Moonglow
>I won’t be coming back
>>
>>29530592
Jesus what the fuck wallmixer
>>
>>29528964
I'm happy to hear that! Should have some more by today.
>>29530592
Fucking hell, man. That's fucked up.
>>
>>29530592
What did they do the deserve this? Ponies should have happy endings.
>>
>>29529508
I don't think that's been done, or if it was it was a long time ago.
>>
>>29530699
This is if he'd gone through what killed the green mare. A human being was turned into that green mare, tortured, experimented on and then killed by that hemorrhagic fever.
Every willing member of that science team needs their heads on spikes. Cute as she can look straight edge needs to be burger meat.
>>
>>29530267
Barely turning into a pony and already raising her rump in public.
>>
>>29531365
>implying every one of us wouldn't do the same
>>
>>29531358
>Every willing member of that science team needs to be brood mares. Cute as she can look straight edge needs to be fuck meat.

ftfy
>>
>>29531396
Transformation into the classy pony is better.
>>
>>29531783
I don't see why she should be rewarded like that.
>>
>>29531783
That is in no way a punishment
>>
>>29532246
How would you do it then?
>>
>>29532519
Edge her.
>>
>>29514898
She supports my flank with her arm as she stands up.

The photographer walks over to us and gives me a scratch behind the ear

“You didn’t even make it to the show room, that’s how cute you are”

I’m absolutely loving this attention. I was never very attractive, nor was I athletic. At one point I considered myself intelligent, but my test scores have thoroughly disproved that. Doesn’t matter now though, I’m a cute pony and I will do whatever I can to make my new owner happy.

“Neigh~”

I’ll start by being extra cute.

“Well I should probably go, I still have an appointment today”

She shoots me a concerned look

“Try not to be too cute in the showroom, I don’t want someone else to snap you up before I get back”

Oh, that’s right, she’s not my owner yet. My expression saddened.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I’ll come get you after I’m done. How’s that sound?”

“Neigh”

She gives me a slight squeeze

“Your just so cute, I can’t wait to take you home”

She gives me a kiss on the forehead

“See you later Frank”

“Later doc, you two have fun”

She carries me out the door and down the hall. She scratches behind my ears as she walks. Unfortunately, the walk is too short to fully appreciate and we arrive in the show room after a few seconds.
>>
>>29532636
The show room is fairly large, fully visible to the outside through a large window. The floor is covered with AstroTurf, and dotted with benches for visitors to sit on. People are permitted to come and go as they please, and generally encouraged to play with the ponies. The ponies themselves are provided with balls and other small toys and are generally expected to play with each other in the absence of potential buyers, or in some cases new members.

At the moment they all seem to be engaging in a game of ball, all though the rules and objective seem to elude even them. Upon seeing us enter they promptly abandon their game and flock around the Doctors feet.

“Hey there, say hello to your new friend Lavender”

She lowers me into the crowd. This time my disappointment of being set down is tempered by my excitement to socialize.

The group neighs and nickers at me, promptly prodding me with their muzzles once I’m close enough to the ground.

I do my best to reciprocate the affection, half a dozen ponies can be rather affectionate.

“You’ll do well here, try not to get adopted before I get back”

With that she turns and heads back into the hall.

I hope she gets me. She seems so nice.

One of the pony’s neighs and directs the group back to the ball, then she looks at me and nickers an invitation.

How could I refuse? It looks like a fun game.

I nod and nicker back at her.

All at once the group begins to dash back to the ball to resume the game, with me in tow.

Sorry for the short update, I'll try to write more later today.
>>
>>29532643
The horse feels are back at full force. Well done.
>>
>>29532643
Ponies playing with balls, eh? Lewd
>>
>>29532643
Horse feelings. They are there.
>>
>>29532994
New horses should feel each other up.
>>
OK people, I'm kinda new making greentext and English isn't my first language, so sorry for the mistakes.

>Pip… pip… pip...
>You’re calmly sleeping on a bed
>There are electrocardiogram noises
>You start to hear people talking around you
>You find some of those voice pretty familiar
>You open your eyes slowly
>”She could wake up any moment, I think we should--”
“Eeehh...” you babble
>”Hey look, she’s awakening!” says a feminine adult with enthusiasm
>You rub your eyes to understand what’s happening
>You’re lying in a hospital room
>Next to you there are some red balloons with something written
>You try to read them
>”Ge… Get be--”
>It’s to complicated to read
>Also there are some greeting cards
>There are fourth people. There’s a doctor with a beard, a man with black hair and glasses, a woman with brown hair and a kid with brown hair too.
>All they are looking at you with a surprised face
>The woman walks to you to give you a hug, she’s almost in tears. She doesn’t says a word
>>
>>29533493
I'm interested. Continue.
>>
I like where this is going! More please
>>
>>29532636
*you're
>>
>>29533493
>she's awakening
waking up. "Awakening" is a noun, it is rarely used and means the act of waking up, e.g. "the awakening of the ancient evil".

>it's to complicated to read
Too

>there are fourth people
Four, "fourth" refers to the 4th in a list.

>all they are looking at you
They are all looking at you

>the woman walks to you
Walks up to you. "Walks to you" means she does the action of walking to you, but does not necessarily arrive. "Walks up to you" means starts walking then arrives to you (which is what was intended, since she then gave you a hug).

>She doesn't says a word
Say

Enjoy, the rest wasn't necessarily stellar literary English but absolutely fine for a greentext.
>>
>>29533546
OK, now I go

>>29533608
Thank you dude, I really appreciate your help. I'm learning the language and I know I still have a long road. Please review my next parts.
>>
>>29533633
I never promise anything since I'm the most disorganised person I know but I do lurk here quite a lot so if I can, I'll do it.
>>
>>29533493

>You are not sure who they are
>Or where are you
>Or who are you
>After a minute she finally speaks “So— Daughter, I’m so happy you’re well. We were so worried about you”
>So she’s your mom
>You try to answer
*Neigh*
>You try to speak again
“Mo-Mom?”
>For some reason, you have troubles to remember very well how to speak
>“Don’t worry daughter, the doctor told us how you gonna need some time to recover your memory and full speech capacity”
>She calms you a little
>”So, can we take her home or she needs some additional exams?” asks the man
>”At the moment, she looks fine to go home. However, I would recommend she to not leave home for some days until she can recover her memories. She needs to be in a familiar environment to feel safer, she’s going through an uneasy stage”
>“We understand doctor, thank you for everything” says the man
>”You’re welcome”
>Mom, next to you asks to the doctor “Can she walk?”
>>
>>29533707

>”Let’s see… hey Anon” and he points at you “Try to get out of bed”
>You raise the sheets and shyly, you put your hooves on the floor
>”Ok… now walk”
>You start to trot, slowly and shivering a bit until you reach the man and the child
>For some reason they’re familiar to you
>”Well done Anon!” says the man
>He approach his hand to your head and you closes your eyes and lay your body on the floor covering your head with your forelegs
>”Anon don’t worry, he’s your father. He’s not gonna hurt you, he only wants to make you feel better” your mom clarify
>Now you’re ashamed of yourself
>He only wanted to help you
>He looks worried
>You try to apologize him
“So-so… sorry Daad”
>”No problem, sorry for the scare”
>And then you look at the kid
“Hello… you...?” you ask him
>”I’m Dean, your brother…” He gives you stunned look
>You don’t know how to answer
>”Good!” and you smile
>”Can… I hug you?” he asks you with some embarrassment
>>
>>29533780
"D-daaddy"
>>
>>29533780
>You think about it for a minute and then you nod at him
>He doesn't look intimidating, is a bit bigger than me but he looks very young
>He opens his arms and then he cuddles you
“You are so soft now… I missed you Anon”
>He’s pretty warm
>I like this sensation
>My dad fill some forms at the doctor’s clipboard
>”Okay, everything is ready. You can go home now” says the Doctor
>”Come on, let’s go” and you walk with your family through the aisle
>At the wait room, some people look at you and that makes you a little uneasy
“Moooooom” you say with fear
>She notices your concern
>”Don’t worry daughter, nobody is gonna hurt you. They are friends”
“Frens?”
>”That’s right, friends” she answers
>You don’t feel that
>But you don’t want to worry her about it either
>Finally your family get to the car
>It’s pretty big
>”I think she would be better if she sits on your lap the whole travel” suggests dad to mom
>”Sounds like a good idea” she answers cheerfully
>>
>>29533707
>or where are you
Where you are would be more correct I believe.

>you have troubles to remember very well how to speak
"You have some trouble remembering how to speak well." Alternatively, "You're having trouble remembering how to speak well." Also "well" could be replaced with a less generic word, maybe "properly".

> or she needs some additional exams
"Or does she need some..."
Notice: "Can we... or does she..."

> I would recommend she to not leave home
"I would recommend her not to leave home"
Alternatively, "I would recommend that she stays at home" (more changed, but sounds better)

> an uneasy stage
"Uneasy" means "feeling awkward", "feeling wrong". The stage doesn't feel anything, so you can't say "an uneasy stage". You're probably looking for "difficult".

>Mom, next to you asks to the doctor "Can she walk?"
"Next to you, mom asks the doctor: 'Can she walk?'"
Notice the word order change (you could, theoretically, say "mom, next to you, asks" - notice the additional comma - but it's rather awkward), also notice "asks the doctor", and also notice the ":" before speech.
>>
>>29533707
>*Neigh*
Cute horse noises without losing the ability to speak. This could be the best of both worlds.
>>
>>29533780
>”Let’s see… hey Anon” and he points at you “Try to get out of bed”
Some punctuation: "Let's see... Hey, Anon!" He points at you. "Try to get out of bed."

Oh yeah, speaking of punctiation, I'd say put more periods after your sentences. While this is greentext, it's still a greentext story (as opposed to a /b/ copypasta or something), and with periods it will look better.

>”Ok… now walk”
Also, ellipses (the "...") end a sentence most of the time, so "now" should start with a capital. That said, in English ellipses aren't used very often and if you use them too much you'll sound awkward of foreign, so consider this instead:
"Ok, now walk."

>they’re familiar to you
"They seem familiar". Since you said "for some reason", it's clear that Anon doesn't actually remember them, he just gets a feeling that he might know them from somewhere, hence they "seem" familiar. Also "to you" isn't correct.

>He approach
"he approaches"...
>you closes
...but "you close".

>your mom clarify
Clarifies your mom. Also let's look at some more punctuation:
>"feel better" your mom clarify
Should be
"feel better", clarifies your mom.
For the future, if the speaker's dialogue ends with a punctuation mark ("!", "?", etc.) then afterwards you start a new sentence (e.g.: "'Feel better!' Clarifies your mom."), otherwise put a comma.

>apologize him
apologize to him

>He gives you stunned look
He gives you a stunned look

Some more capitalization after dialogue and punctuation after this, same things I said above apply.
>>
>>29533841
>is a bit bigger than me
First you need "he is a bit bigger than me", and second you just randomly switched perspectives by using "me"! Don't do that (it should be "you"). In general, unless you know exactly what you're doing, keep perspective (first/second/third person) and tense (past/present) the same throughout your entire story.

>wait room
It's called a waiting room

>You don’t feel that
That's a bit awkward, consider: "You don't feel like that", "you're not feeling that", or maybe a completely different construction might be more appropriate - maybe "You don't think you agree" or something.

>your family get
"Your family" is an "it", so "your family gets" with an S.

>she would be better
Not grammatically correct, consider instead: "she would be better off", "she would feel better". (I'd recommend the second.)

>suggests dad to mom
"Dad suggests to mom". Is a little bit awkward though, consider dropping "to mom" (in which case you can say "Suggests dad"), it's clear who he's addressing.
>>
File: pump.jpg (64KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pump.jpg
64KB, 540x720px
Also I hope I'm not annoying everyone too much by spamming my English lesson autism in this thread

t. grammar fag
>>
>>29534054
I don't have any trouble with the help, but I don't know if the rest of the people could find it annoying. I don't know if we could use some more private way to work together, like Discord or IRC.

>>29533957
Thanks anon, I want to use a combination of horse noises and poor dialog with acting.
>>
>>29534090
>IRC
No matter what you guys do on there, if you can make the IRC great again then you have this anon's eternal gratitude.
>>
>>29534090
You could put your story in a google document and let people post corrections to it.

>>29534054
I for one applaud your efforts.
>>
>>29534435
I joined to the IRC and it's fucking dead.

>>29534439
>You could put your story in a google document and let people post corrections to it.
Yes, but I don't want to keep publishing something with so many errors and have anyone to proofread my text before posting would be a good help. In any case, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cL9iZlshEDfAHP2mu0aYF-w9ll_AD90vajij9GEcF_c/edit?usp=sharing

And also I published a corrected version of my story: http://pastebin.com/VeaDPHsj
>>
>>29534501
>it's fucking dead
That's exactly what I'm saying.
Wish it could be revived.
>>
>>29534501
Post into the void even just to help yourself write and eventually someone will join and converse. The best way to have other people join is to be the first 'other person' for them.
>>
>>29534706
I should try coming to hang out there sometime, when I get the chance. Help get it back up, if that's what we're doing.

If it does get revived that'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>29534802
I don't know the IRC myself, been a while since I've used IRC at all.
>>
>>29534519
Good luck. It would be nice to get that place going again. Just be wary of shifting on topic discussion away from the thread.
>>
File: Lyra39.jpg (116KB, 845x905px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra39.jpg
116KB, 845x905px
I want to be the pretty minty pet
>>
>>29534501
By the way what's your native language
>>
>>29535446
I want a minty toothpaste that turns the user into a pony.
>>
File: Gooey_Cookie_Kisses.png (3MB, 4000x3197px) Image search: [Google]
Gooey_Cookie_Kisses.png
3MB, 4000x3197px
>>29535626
He needs to brush to get the gooey chocolate out
>>
>>29535512
Spanish
>>
File: Trump_4chan_Autism.jpg (35KB, 586x296px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_4chan_Autism.jpg
35KB, 586x296px
>>29535651
When will trump install pony serum sprayers at the wall
>>
>>29535659
It's going to be the new policy of pushed by his secretary of humanity
>>
File: Pet_Pone3.png (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pet_Pone3.png
55KB, 450x450px
>>29535671
would el chapo be a pretty mare?
>>
>>29535643
>ywn reward your pretty stallion pet my licking his musky taint
>>
>>29535643
He's already a pony and won't get the benefit.
>>
>>29535659
If the goal is to stop immigration that isn't going to work. Pony immigrants will be welcomed with open arms.
>>
File: OctaviaWalkies.png (612KB, 600x792px) Image search: [Google]
OctaviaWalkies.png
612KB, 600x792px
>>29535920
and open collars.
>>
File: Pet_Pone.png (35KB, 313x322px) Image search: [Google]
Pet_Pone.png
35KB, 313x322px
>>29535920
They just get sold as exotic south american pets
>>
>>29535643
>ywn be a pretty gay stallion pet
>>
>>29535920
>"All illegal immigrants shall be turning into ponies, I promise you that!"
> 90% of all votes
>>
>>29535991
I'm a illegal immigrant!
>>
File: Starlight_Glimmer17.png (539KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer17.png
539KB, 600x600px
>>29535991
but they only become glim glam
>>
>>29536051
Get in contact with Alterna-Earth Donald's people and they can start processing you within 48 hours.
>>
>>29536071
Being a beautiful overpowered unicorn mare with a giant plot? I don't see the problem with that...
>>
I had a quick question if you don't mind me asking.
more lucky when
>>
>>29534501
Usually one doesn't address their daughter as "daughter". It is common to address a boy as "son" but oddly not the other way around. Usually "honey", "hon", "darling", "princess", "pumpkin" or other sorts of pet names get used to address daughters.
>>
>>29536278
I second this question!
We need more of the cute Lucky pet
>>
>>29536626
Thanks, I'm gonna take note of that.
>>
>>29536937
A parent addressing their child might also use their child's name or nickname, regardless of the child's gender
>>
>>29535930
At which point they turn and head for Equestria instead.

>>29536098
The dream
>>
Good morning /ptfg/
>>
>>29537774
Good morning. Nice day to wake up as a pony.
>>
File: dasfasfads.png (240KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
dasfasfads.png
240KB, 800x441px
>>29537802
>Implying I went to sleep

>Implying I don't want to watch the transformation occur
>>
>>29537774
good morning, small equine!
>>
>>29537802
It didn't happen for me tonight. Any tips on making sure it happens tomorrow?
>>
>>29537928
find a greater source of magic, get lost in fey woods, acquire the recipe for Pon-E, Accept Immigration offer, get tested on for SCIENCE!
build up speed for 12 hours, cross parallel universes
>>
>>29537970
>get tested on for SCIENCE!

How about no, I'd rather not be used as a lab animal.
>>
>>29538103
To be fair, the SCIENCE was not specified, you could be in charge of harmonising wavelengths required to change
>>
>>29538103
If you get to be the little mare it's worth it.

Where can I sign up?
>>
>>29537774
Another day, another dawn without hooves.
>>
>>29538103
Someone's going to have to be brave enough to participate in the first human trials of pony transformation drugs or nanobots.
>>
More RichAnon when?
>>
>>29526072
>It’s the man you ran into when you were trying to leave the first room
>When you first saw him he was around the same height as you.
>Now he towered over you.
>You were barely the size of a large dog.
>You feel your ears flatten on the top of your head as you back into a corner.
>”Look at you. Not so tough anymore, are you?”
“Please don’t.” you plead, as you hear your voice for the first time.
>You sound like a young woman now.
>”Shut the fuck up and get in.” He snaps at you.
>He places an open pet carrier on the ground next to him and looks at you expectantly.
>He wants you to act like some mindless animal.
>You hide your head in your hooves and try to make yourself disappear in the corner.
>”As you wish.”
>You feel his hands grip around your throat and pull upwards.
>You flail your hooves around wildly trying to hit him.
>You feel your hoof connect with his hand, but his grip holds strong.
>”A fighter ‘till the end, huh? Looks like you’re gonna need some additional training.”
>He violently throws you inside the carrier head first.
>Your head hits the back of the carrier with a loud thud and you’re left dazed lying down.
>The cage closing behind you, you feel the carrier lift in the air.
>Additional training?
>You start to regret fighting back.
>These people have got you under their thumb and all you’re doing is making it harder for yourself.
>Looking out of the carrier you see a white hallway in front of you.
“Whe-where are you taking me?”
>Suddenly the carrier quickly flies up and down, crashing your body first into the low ceiling and then the floor.
>”What did I just tell you?” he glares at you waiting for an excuse to do it again.
>You keep your mouth shut.

>A few minutes later you are brought to a new room.
>It looks like another doctor’s examination room, except this time with a large stainless steel table in the middle.
>The carrier is lifted on the table and left there.
>>
>>29539184
>The man accompanying you sits down on a chair in the corner and begins playing with his phone.
>Not a second later a young woman wearing a lab coat steps through the door.
>She has a stethoscope hanging around her neck.
>You quietly observe her walking past the man in the chair and up to your cage
>She opens the cage and reaches inside for you.
>A surge of adrenaline hits you, as you try to back away from the hands.
>You push yourself to the back of the carrier to try and save yourself from her claws.
>Your efforts are rewarded, as the hands pull away almost immediately.
>You see her crouch down and peek inside the carrier.
>You curl up into a ball trying to hide from her sight.
>Your heart is beating so hard it feels like it’s about to burst from of your chest.
>”Well look at you, aren’t you a pretty girl? You turned out even better than the previous ones. ”
>Your ears perk up hearing the lovely compliments.
>She might be trying to get you to let your guard down.
>Previous ones?
>So you’re not the first they’ve done this to.
>You cautiously glance at her direction.
>Her eyes are sparkling as she smiles at you.
>You feel her smile spread to you and you cautiously stand up.
>”You won’t mind if I take you out of that horrible carrier, will you?” she slowly reaches in again.
>Even though it feels somewhat safe in here, you don’t mind.
>You’d love to be able to stretch your legs a bit.
>You flinch as you feel her hands touching your sides, but don’t do anything to stop her.
>She pulls your body out of the carrier and pulls you up to her chest for a hug.
>Your legs now sitting on one of her arms as the other reaches up to your head.
>She begins to slowly stroke your mane and you feel your worries and fears melting away.
>”There, there. You have nothing to fear from me.” she whispers in your ear as she scowls at the sitting man.
>She moves from your mane to scratching your ear.
>You’re in ecstasy.
>You wish this feeling never ends.
>>
>>29539192
A shorter update this time. Been a bit busy. Sorry.

http://pastebin.com/hME4vEuN
>>
>>29539192
I really like this. A lot of quick and to the point horse feelings lately. Love it.
>>
>>29539192
Great work

I love how well you juxtaposed the man's cruelty with the woman's kindness

Looking forward to more
>>
File: wuah.png (654KB, 1082x580px) Image search: [Google]
wuah.png
654KB, 1082x580px
>>29537928
Stare intently at this image and follow its example.
>>
>>29539192
Nice work
>>
>>29532643
The game went on for some time, as I suspected there was no set objective. One of the group would take control of the ball and attempt to keep it away from the other, then if on one had taken it from them they would toss it as far as they could and the cycle would begin anew.
Every time someone came in, the ponies would quickly abandon the game to great them. I made a point to avoid attracting attention, rather easy when your surrounded by eager ponies. In spite of my efforts One man took a liking to me, but his wife had her heart set on the light pink unicorn that greeted her when they came in.
After a while the doctor came by and deposited a red stallion.
“Good your still here, you sit tight and I’ll go fill out the adoption papers!”
She pats my head before leaving once again.
I rejoin the others with a smile. She’s going to take me home! Shure enough a few moments later I hear her call out.
“Lavender~”
I eagerly dart over to her. To my disappointment she doesn’t hold out her arms for me, nor does she turn to lead me out. I come to a stop at her feet and sit. I look up at her with a befuddled expression.
“That’s a good girl”
She moves her arms out from behind her back and holds up a light red collar. The smile returns to my face full force.
“I thought you would like it”
She kneels down and slips it around my neck, pulling it taught.
“That not to tight is it?”
I shake my head, it’s perfect. The leather strap is so oddly reassuring, like a little hug that will always be there.
My new owner smiles at me as she makes the final adjustments to the collar. Satisfied she pulls me into a hug.
I do my best to reciprocate the embrace, but my legs are nowhere near long enough to wrap around her. My neck on the other hand, provides enough flexibility to give her a little peck on the cheek.
“Oh, you’re just a little lover aren’t you?”
“Neigh~”
She giggles cheerily and stands back up.
“Come on let’s get you home.”
>>
>>29539591
She turns and heads back into the hallway, holding the door for me this time. I can barely contain my excitement as she leads me out the door and into the parking lot. My new tags make the most adorable jingle as I trot merrily behind her.

The sky is over cast, as I recall rain is forecast this evening. The doctor heads to a car parked in employee parking.

I smile as I see that the sign has her name on it, I really should have asked before but now I can…

The smile fades as I realize the glyphs may as well be Wingdings. I can tell by the way they are arranged that they should be her name, but how to pronounce it is lost on me.

“Come on Lavender, get in”

She’s patiently holding the car door for me.

Oh well, I’m sure she’ll tell me her name soon. For now, I climb into the car and sit in the passenger’s seat.

She sits in the driver’s seat and puts the keys in the ignition.

I jump at a sudden roar, momentarily losing myself to panic. Then I realize it was simply the sound of the car starting.

“It’s ok sweetie, those new instincts can be pretty strong at first”

She gives me a reassuring pat on the head before pulling out.
>>
>>29539599
This is a cute pone.

>>29539591
>your
you're
>>
>>29539599
Cute stuff Wallmixer. Keep this up and you might just wake up one morning with hooves.
>>
File: 1482346816244.png (242KB, 726x1743px) Image search: [Google]
1482346816244.png
242KB, 726x1743px
>>29539806
That's my plan in a nutshell
>>
>>29539599
Good shit. Horse instincts are the best.
>>
>>29527403

Taking careful steps, your hooves barely making any noise, you make your way outside of your flat and peek out into the street.

You'd forgotten how good the city looked at night. Most of the neighborhood's streetlights are dimmed or broken, and you don't dare use your horn, but the few that still work give the street an air of strangeness that makes you smile. Only a couple of stars are visible in the sky, watching over you peacefully. The silence is only broken by the distant sound of the highway and the smooth howl of the wind.

You look around quickly- right, then left, then at the windows around for good measure- and smirk as you see that no one is around. Not surprising for this hour of the night, especially with how quiet the town usually is.
That means nothing is standing between you and your goal.

Staying close to the side of the street, you stroll peacefully, occasionally glancing behind yourself to make sure no one is here with you. The thought of being seen by someone is at the back of your mind, but walking around in your new form out in the open feels new and exhilarating. Back in your flat, you had barely walked at all, simply taking a few steps between rooms. But out here, with no walls to restrict your movements, you feel unstoppable. Each step fills you with determination.

You take a turn into another street, your destination clear in your mind. You pick up your pace, almost coming in sight of…

"Come on, it must have been your imagination."

>Fuck!
You jump in surprise, hooves skittering as you hide behind a nearby car. Your heart is beating in your chest as you try to make your breathing as silent as possible. "Who?!" and "Where?!" are the only conscious thoughts you can manage.
Another voice, one with a slight slur to it, joins the first.

"I swear, dude, that cat was hu-ge! C'mon, I think it moved over there."
>>
>>29540318
>cat
This guy would do well to show some respect to his queen.
>>
>>29540318

You carefully raise your head to peek through the windshield, hind legs shaking nervously. There- you can see two people. From the way they were dressed and their slightly uneven gait, you can guess they were coming home from some late-night party…
…And they were headed straight for you.

You look around wildly, trying to find an issue. You don't have much time until they walk right past you, and with the way the first one was looking around for what he thought was a "huge cat", you doubt that they won't notice you.

>Think… think!
There's another car nearby you could hide behind, but you'd have to cross into the open. You take another peek, and immediately pull your head back. They're almost on you! Your mind starts running through what would happen if you were caught, every scenario worse than the next. What if they brought you to the police, and they put you in a kennel? Or if they took you into some horrible laboratory?… And what if they sold you to some sicko looking for exotic pets?

You need to hide, but there's nowhere to go. No options left. It's over.

You know you should have thought this through more carefully.
>>
>>29540421

As they stop right in front of you, eyes locked on the spot where you are standing, only one frantic line of thought fills your mind:

>Disappear. You need to disappear. Evaporate from their sight.

You wince, eyes half closed. You want to run away, but your legs aren't listening, muscles tensed in a grip you cannot fight. You shakily raise your head and stare into the eyes of the two strangers. One of them looks intrigued, his eyes darting around you.

"Well?"

One more minute and you'll lose it. They're just staring at you. Not saying anything, not moving, just…

"I could have sworn it would be there!"

>What?
The other stranger gives a friendly punch on the shoulder to his friend, chuckling. They both move away slowly, returning to whatever path they were on.

"Bah, that's just one too many drinks for you. There's nothing there. Let's just get home."

Even as they walk farther away from you, you stay immobile, barely daring to breathe for fear of making noise. Finally, you hear their footsteps and voices fade into the night as they take a turn into another street. You let out a sigh of relief, taking a brief moment to let your respiration settle back into its rhythm.

>What the heck just happened?
They had been right in front of you. You thought you were done for! How did they not…
You look down at your legs… and see nothing. Moving your gaze across where your body and limbs should be, you can only see the ground where you are standing.
Before you have the time to freak out- which you were certainly about to do- you feel a pressure that you hadn't noticed before, in all the stress and confusion, slowly fading from your horn. Your body gradually becomes visible again, an ominous whisp of black smoke seeming to seep out from it, quickly fading with the light breeze.
>>
>>29540424

You look at your forelegs in awe, watching the smoke thin out and disappear, leaving only your coat's fur, gently swaying under the breeze… and you start laughing as you realize what happened.

It starts out as just a brief chuckle. After a brief moment of silence, another giggle of incredulity makes its way through your muzzle. Before you know it, you are cackling to yourself like a cartoonish villain, keeping your voice just low enough as you sit back up.

You can feel your heart racing in excitement. Your magic was growing by the hour, you just knew it. This time, it hadn't even been a conscious effort. The spell had simply came to you as you needed it. You revel in the thought, mouth curled up in a determined smirk. Oh, all the possibilities… If you were capable of this, who knows what else was within your reach! All the spells and ideas you could soon bend to your will…

You step back into the street, moving swiftly and silently. There is still much to do, you feel… but you still had one goal for tonight.

Probably going to conclude this soon-ish. Was meaning to write something short. May have something else in the works, later.
>>
>>29540541
That was a close one. Soon ultimate power will be hers.
Really enjoying this story.
>>
>>29533841

>Your family and you get in the car, you with mom in the passenger seat and Dean in the back seat
>You see through the windows at the street a man walking with his dog
>Now a though bothers you
>The dog walks in four legs like you
>The dog has a tail like you
>The dog is covered in fur like you
>The dog has a muzzle like you
>And like him, you don’t wear any cloth
“Mom… me…” And you start to point at the animal and then at you “Me dog?”
>She tries to figure out what you’re trying to say. But after a minute she realizes your concerns.
>“No, no. You’re not a dog…” she says to calm you down and then she scratches behind your ears
>Although the petting relax you a bit, you are still unsatisfied
“Me…” and you shake your hoofs and then you point at mom hands. “I don’t… have…” you try to remember the word. It’s on the tip of your tongue
>”Hands?”
“Hands”, you nod “I’m not you, nor dad, nor Dean, what is me?”
>>
>>29540691

>”Our daughter. That’s what you are and we couldn’t be more proud of you” while he search something at this pocket, then he finds his keys
>Dad start the car and it makes a pretty loud sound at the start
>You let out a loud neigh due to the fear of the car noise
>Everyone look at you and you brush in shame “So-sorry…”
> “It’s alright, do you want to listen some music?” Your dad asks you
>Music?
>That sounds good
>You nod
>He turns the stereo and it starts to play some rock music
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
>You can remember the full song
>You sing the lyrics along the theme
>Makes you feel better
>”You like the song?” Asks mom
>You nod happily
>The rest of the travel goes well
>You see the city through the windows that gives you some really fuzzy memories about your life, but them are stopped by your brother voice
>”Mom he, I mean she, can fly now?”
>Fly?
>What does he means by that?
“Me fly?” You ask with doubt
>>
>>29540717

>”We don’t know, the doctor told us that she needs time to take complete control of her new body and also fly lessons”
>You don’t understand what they’re all talking about
>Until you notice something in your back
>Wings
>Like a bird
“Me pe-peg--” and you start to try to say the word but you can’t tell which is
>”Pegasus?”
>You nod excited and then you flap your wings. But you only manage to ventilate your mom’s face
>She giggles and says “Calm down little girl, you’re gonna have plenty time to learn to do it”
>Now you’re pretty excited
>Fly sounds cool
>Finally, the car arrives home

That's for now, if anybody wants to add any correction please use this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cL9iZlshEDfAHP2mu0aYF-w9ll_AD90vajij9GEcF_c/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>29540740

C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>29540691
God. That's an alarming level of mental fuckedness.
>>
File: Free hugs.png (436KB, 1116x612px) Image search: [Google]
Free hugs.png
436KB, 1116x612px
>>
>>29541088
Would you trade your mental sanity for being a cute little pony?
>>
Where do I sign up?
>>
File: screwloose.jpg (457KB, 1200x941px) Image search: [Google]
screwloose.jpg
457KB, 1200x941px
>>29541441
Fuck no. I'm not going to destroy myself merely for the sake of a fun little fantasy.
>>
>>29541496
What if it's only a temporally phase?
>>
It's supposed to go away eventually anyway
>>
>>29541520
What is supposed to go away?
>>
>>29541526
Your sanity?
>>
>>29541634
I wish to be the pretty little mare
>>
The insanity caused by the process is supposed to wear off.
>>
>>29541441
Define mental sanity.

If I end up like WallMixer's Lavender, absolutely.

If I get mind-raped and lose myself entirely, I'd rather not.
>>
General reminder to give more feedback to writers.
>>
File: Anonfilly48.png (127KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly48.png
127KB, 550x600px
remember to give new little fillies matching outfits to sooth them
>>
>>29540740
adorable
>>
File: -.png (101KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
101KB, 550x600px
>>29541926
What a completely worthless recolour.
Is this image a recolour too? Who knows at this point.
>>
>>29541870

Well in my story, the subject of the TF suffer from a temporally amnesia, speech capability and identity crisis. With some help from family, friends and medical attention the patient can recover his mental sanity and be a functional pony citizen. With this in consideration, would you change?
>>
File: Anonfilly26.png (375KB, 1320x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly26.png
375KB, 1320x1598px
>>29541926
make sure your new filly gets plenty of stimulation
>>
>>29541954
New ponies will be grateful that they are being accommodated by being given any clothes to wear, until they adapt to the usual pony nudity, and won't be fussy about the color.
>>
File: AnonfillyDiaper.png (763KB, 2743x3000px) Image search: [Google]
AnonfillyDiaper.png
763KB, 2743x3000px
>>29541926
Fillies only get clothing suitable for little growing ponies
>>
File: derpy.png (159KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
derpy.png
159KB, 1280x893px
>>
>You're Anon in Equestria
>Twilight accidentally turns you into a mare
>"Don't worry Anon. If I could change you into a pony so easily, changing you back should be pretty simple."
>You leave her to sort this shit out while you take your little pony hoovsies for a test drive
>After a few minutes, you decide that hooves suck, and you want your hands back
>Your new mare body attracts the attention of a few stallions
>You had always wondered what a good dicking felt like on the other end
>No homo
>A quick roll in the hay, and both you and your new thick-dicked stallion friend were panting in exhaustion
>Suddenly Twilight teleports into the room
>"Anon, I figured it--Ah!"
"Oh hey Twiggles. Great, I've had my fun, I'm ready for my hands and penis back now."
>"I can't change you back now, Anon."
"...What?"
>"You've just had sex. You might be pregnant. Your male body lacks the necessary anatomy to nurture a fertilized egg cell."
"What? That's a pretty good fucking reason to change me back, Twilight!"
>"I'm sorry Anon, but we have to wait until we know for sure if you've been bred. If you haven't I'll change you back. If you have, you'll have to wait until after you've given birth."
"NO! Fuck you, no! change me--"
>She vanishes in a flash of purple light
"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!"
>The stallion you fucked rubs his foreleg awkwardly
>"So are you, like, a dude or something? Should I have said no homo when I nutted?"
>>
>>29541926
I want my Master to shove his fist into my pretty filly anus!
>>
File: tdt.png (1MB, 1280x1680px) Image search: [Google]
tdt.png
1MB, 1280x1680px
>>29542177
Pregnancy doesn't start immediately after sex. Twilight must know this, so it follows that she's making excuses and had no intention of turning Anon back.
Nice story. Worth continuing.
>>
>>29542249
She just wants Anon to start a happy little horsie family
>>
>>29542249
>>29542258
Anon won't be alone any more.
Besides, Mares are cuter than stallions anyway, so why would anon want to be one?
I'm sure Anon would be able to get help if they just ask.
>>
>>29542258
It's almost like she knows anon better than he knows himself or herself.
>>
>>29542275
You are Anon
>>
>>29542249
>In Equestria, their medical science is slightly behind the curve
>No matter how much Anon desperately tries to explain to them, they scoff at the notion that semen isn't a magical fluid that transfers three essence of the stallion into the mare instantaneously
>While he's desperately trying to find a doctor pony that believes in sperm theory, said sperm is joining with his egg cells in his uterus
>>
>Twilight Sparkle cares about others, she is just amoral and so has to choose how to interact with others
>Anon isn't happy with being alone in Equestria
>Twilight decides to help her close friend
>Magic and Friendship solve everything
>>
File: preg.png (96KB, 933x649px) Image search: [Google]
preg.png
96KB, 933x649px
>>29542344
>Anon grows to like the idea of being the motherly mare over the coming months.
>>
>>29542177
Pregnant Anon bump

I probably should have said this when I wrote it, but this is a prompt, not part one of a story. If somebody wants to write this, please do, since I highly doubt I'm going to do it myself.
>>
>>29542297
Why not be Anon and not be Anon
>>
>>29539224
>>29539251
>>29539575
Thanks! I really appreciate any and all feedback I can get. It makes me want to keep at this that much more!
>>
>>29541969
The risks are too high, without being absolutely certain that you'd recover from something like that. You could end up as another crazy pony.
>>
>>29543375
That's a contradiction.
>>
>>29543513
not really. There's anon the character, and then there's the title/name meaning that you're an anonymous poster
>>
>>29543191
I hope someone picks this idea up.
>>
>>29542350
Anon will make a great little sister for Twilight to mentor in advanced magic.
>>
>>29540541
I'm really liking this increasing power thing. Very excited to see how this ends.
>>
>>29544068
Umbra will rule the New Crystal Empire. Maybe.
>>
>>29544214
How powerful is Umbra how to make a kingdom without any military resources?
>>
>>29542177
>Anon is impregnated by Big Mac
>As his belly gets larger and he begins to feel the little kicks of his growing foals, his anger and frustration at his situation softens
>When he finally gives birth, he falls in love with his twin foals immediately
>While he's laying in bed, nursing them for the first time, Twilight teleports in
>"See? That wasn't so bad, now was it? In a few weeks, when you've recovered enough to handle it, I'll change you back, okay?"
>"Y-you too."
>Anon can't go back
>His foals need a mother
>But he can't admit that he wants to stay a mare, either
>After about two months, Anon decides he has to do something to throw a wrench into Twilight's plans
>Two months where Twilight hasn't so much as uttered a single syllable about changing Anon back, and has even starting to refer to him with female pronouns
>He decides that the only way to stay a mare is if he stays pregnant
>He becomes a good, old fashioned, Apple family broodmare
>Purely for the sake of his foals, obviously

writefags pls
>>
>>29544340
She has the raw materials (ie. humans) to turn into subjects, soldiers or whatever she desires.
>>
>>29544381
Sounds like a fun story.
>>
>>29544381
>writefags pls

Why don't you become a writefag? You're basically there already.
>>
So I have finally completed revising the current chapters in my story. It is no longer in green text, but regular prose format. The revisions are already reflected on my Pastebin and the URLs that link to the individual chapters are still the same. The story is essentially the same, but is spruced up a little to hopefully read a little better, and to hopefully have less errors than the green text version did. The only downside is that I can't seem to figure out how to italicize in Pastebin, so that might slightly ruin a part of the story, at least where it seems like a separate voice is talking to Radiance. It should still read fine, I hope, but yeah.

Also, I have submitted it on FimFiction (where I can italicize and it reads just a teeny bit better there), but it has been almost a week without any word as to whether or not it has been approved. I don't know how much longer that will take, or if it will be denied altogether, but should it get approved, I'll post the link here.

And finally, with all of the revisions done, I can begin writing new content. Might be busy for the next week or so, but I'll get started on writing Nine soon. Just not sure how long it will take me to complete the next chapter.
>>
>>29544381
>>29544655
Fair bit of agreement from me, people are quite forgiving of mistakes in green so don't worry about that.
You could be the writefag with a bit more confidence.
>>
File: 1477256053303.png (431KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
1477256053303.png
431KB, 640x478px
>>29544680
Speaking of, I finished reading what you wrote so far a couple days ago, and it was... interesting.

I didn't really evoke horse feels simply because I kept thinking that something was very wrong, even in the first few horse chapters. That doesn't mean it's a bad story though, most of it was quite entertaining.

Except for the last chapter, which I found to be really drawn out. Dr. Money just goes on a 20-minute 2deep4me rant about reality and perception without actually saying anything useful (as far as I can see). Anon, having worked in HR and thus apparently being relatively educated (or at least educated enough for a white-collar job), presumable would have been aware of the basic notions of the brain as the center of thought and a biological organ. So while I wouldn't necessarily expect him to immediately grasp what the heck the Dr. was trying to say due to the circumstances and fear and stuff, I really don't think he should have been so bewildered with it. And also, if you're stuffed into a pod and gassed, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that they're messing with your brain somehow, so it really should have been much less of a surprise for anon. Basically what I'm trying to say is that all of the spiel about reality and perception, taking up most of chapter 8, was too drawn out in my opinion since it could, theoretically, have been summed up in one-two sentences.

As for the future of the story, I'm a bit... concerned is too strong a word, but you get the idea - about the alien horsebug Little Sis anon is apparently destined to be reunited with. That thing is not a pony - is that really Anon's ultimate fate? I realise how autistic this sounds, but I was hoping for horse feels, not horsebugs.
>>
>>29544680
Well fuck. I was planning on writing today, but now I have to go and reread that whole thing. Not looking forward to experiencing the same level of horse feels again though.

I can't wait to see chapter 9.
>>
>>29544655
>>29544714
I actually have written, multiple times in fact, just never for this thread. There's just something else I'm supposed to be writing right now. Call me a faggot I guess, but I'm a really bad self-motivator, so taking on more than one story would be a bad idea.
>>
>>29544680
>>29544729
I absolutely loved the story. That whole middle paragraph bit didn't bother me nearly as much, but I do agree about that last bit.

While reading it through for the first time I sort of tuned out that horsebug bit in my head. A huge part of the story was about how you're this great pony, you have an awesome protective big sis who takes care of you, and everything is great (well other than the whole thing with the demons and all that silly stuff). Then suddenly you're actually the big sister to this crazy bug thing, and that's what really matters. It made the actual pony dream world that I had been building in my head feel like it suddenly didn't matter at all.

Obviously you're the writer and you get to choose. Everything you do I will look forward to. Just wanted to express my opinion about that whole thing.
>>
>>29544898
Yeah you put it into words better than me. Even though, like I said, I had suspicions from the very beginning that all was not well in Dreamquestria, and had trouble forming any attachement to it, I still felt exactly what you described.
>>
>>29544729
>>29544898
>>29544955
I won’t lie, it is a dark story. Not only that, but it might not be to everyone’s taste in TF. And that’s perfectly alright. I am glad you found it interesting though and enjoyed it. And don’t worry, I agree with you. Chapter eight is humungous compared to the rest of the story. Part of it for being so long, as well as Dr. Money rambling on and on, was due to the fact that I never really explained what was going on or why Anon ended up in the world that he did. For a good chunk of time, I left readers in the dark about what I was leading up to and what was really going on. After chapter one, he ends up in a whole new life with no direct explanations given for why things are the way they are or for why he’s at where he’s at. Chapter eight, essentially, was the midway mark of the story that reveals almost everything, but not completely. Hence, I made it longer than usual, but yeah…maybe some of Dr. Money’s rambling could have been trimmed a little. Still, future chapters aren’t planned to be as long as that one was just the midway mark. There’s still much more to be told and despite what was foretold in chapter eight, there’s still new stuff to write that I haven’t quite revealed. Thus, I am only halfway through the story. There’s still the second-half to go.

As for the “alien horsebug,” she’s actually just a unicorn with those spindles attached to her neck shown in the spoiler pic. (Though they should be more towards the center of the neck as opposed to the side). She’s not a changeling or an alien, but a variation of a unicorn, like a subspecies of unicorn so to speak. I’m not going to say anything more about her because I will reveal more in subsequent chapters.
>>
>>29545015
Thank you for your thoughts and concerns though. It does help me in reevaluating my writing, and I certainly appreciate yours and anyone’s help in that regard. I’ll try my best, but rest assured that the rest of the chapters won’t be as long as that one was.

>>29544753
If only I could have warned you to wait a week. Sorry about that.
>>
>>29545020
It wasn't the length itself - I don't particularly mind long chapters, and many greentexts don't have chapters at all so you get to read 100k+ words in one go - but more so Dr. Money taking thousands of words to say very little.
>>
>>29545015
>>29545020
>I am only halfway through the story
Oh hell yes. I was thinking we were 3/4 through at the very least.

>If only I could have warned you to wait a week. Sorry about that.
No worries. I'm just happy that more is on it's way.
So far the prose style makes it feel like a whole new story. Keep up the great work
>>
>>29544898
>>29545015
I guess I just wanted to say that everything about the Radiance part just ticked all the boxes for the best pony experience. Then when these spindle creatures came to play I got scared that everything is gonna change. I guess it was too early for me to say anything if we're really only halfway through. Sorry.
>>
>>29545261
So you want to be an anime-esque cringeworthy "kawaii" horse with a gender identity crisis?

I'm quite happy with the current character of Radiance but while Anon was going through the throes of the dream machine and acclimating to his new sense of self and beating his old demons I can't say I envied any of it, even before the actually weird stuff started happening.
>>
>>29545306
>So you want to be an anime-esque cringeworthy "kawaii" horse with a gender identity crisis?
Yes. It's cringy if you make it cringy. I was thinking that way at first too, but figured fuck it I'll try not to think about it too much and it ended up being quite fun.
>>
File: 1479338423505.jpg (141KB, 636x599px) Image search: [Google]
1479338423505.jpg
141KB, 636x599px
>>29545524
I mean I didn't cringe during the story - he was obviously going through a general identity crisis, heck he woke up as a pony, even disregarding all the other stuff, and the writing itself wasn't bad - but unironically wanting to be like that? Now that is highly cringy.
>>
>>29545306
>So you want to be an anime-esque cringeworthy "kawaii" horse with a gender identity crisis?
Yeah, I should get back to writing. Again, don't know how long it will take, but when I get the next chapter, I'll update the Pastebin. Till then.
>>
>>29545565
That wasn't meant as a criticism of your writing by the way (your comment makes the think you took it that way). The story wasn't cringeworthy, unironically wanting to be in the story seems cringeworthy to me.
>>
>>29545587
I know it is not a criticism of the story and I don't take it that way per say. I appreciate criticism. It does help with writing. But that...yeah. Neither here nor there, I need to go and tend to things. I'll be back whenever I manage to get the next chapter up.
>>
>>29545587
>when you forget to take off your name
>>
>>29545587
>Not being mentally ill and wanting to be the little pony
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>29544381
Fuck this is good. If nobody else does this one I might.
>>
>>29545715
>implying I don't want to be the little pony

I just don't want to be the mentally ill little pony

Unless that's what you meant, in which case, you're right
>>
>>29545786
It appears we might have had a bit of a misunderstanding? Mental illness was in no way included in the list of what makes a good pony experience. I just meant that the "Dreamquestria" setting was very nicely put together. So basically "an anime-esque "kawaii" horse".
>>
>>29545720
Do it, Anon.
>>
>>29545848
>>29545720
>>29544381
Would anyone prefer a stallion besides Big Mac?
>>
>>29545879
Me
>>
>>29545879
Shining Armor is a cutie.
>>
>>29545844
No worries. It's all good fellow Anon. >>29545786
is not me though.
>>
>>29545978
Could be done, but it would make things complicated. Cadence would be pissed. Either that or she's okay with polygamy.
>>
>>29545993
Uhh, they get divorced. Shining Armor finds anon mare.
>>
>>29545879
Maybe this guy. Big Mac always seemed fairly boring, but you potentially get some good Applejack interactions out of it.
>>
>>29545879
If you're going to do the whole becoming a broodmare thing, Mac makes a lot of sense.

The Apples have a large extended family, but on the farm it's just Mac, Jack, Bloom, and Granny. They're probably happy to expand their family. Or at least Granny is. With AJ spending so much time out on adventures instead of hopping on some dick for the family's future, she'd be thrilled that Mac found some fertile soil to plant a few Apple seeds in.
>>
>>29546002
Looks like the stallion from this comic, and I was gonna base it on the comic anyway.
>>29542249
>>
>>29545981
Now I'm confused. I'm not >>29545306 I was simply talking to them.
>>
>>29546024
>>29546026
Fuck man. I dont know. Big Mac would probably be the easier choice choice since living arrangements aren't really a problem. Plus it's not lot he cant be interesting if someone bothered to develop him.

Also his kids would probably be huge.
>>
>>29546028
>>29546028
Now I am too. Sorry about that. I thought you were him referring to me. Either way, I'm alright. It's all good on my end. No worries.
>>
>>29546037
Big Mac just doesn't strike me as anything like someone who would breed a pony. Especially not after just meeting them.

It seems the Apples are generally quite traditional, so I'd expect Big Mac to court a mare for a while, get to know her, and save the sex for later - not necessarily until after marriage, but at the very least until they are well advanced in their relationship. Meanwhile, the story calls for Anon to appear out of nowhere and immediately get fucked.

That said maybe after the initial incident, Anon doesn't have to stay faithful (and maybe the stallion doesn't even necessarily want the foals) so she could go over to live with, and be bred by, Big Mac?

>>29546020
>>29546028
Both of those are me. I'm also the one who mentioned Dr. Money's drawn-out monologues.
>>
>>29546120
Or Big Mac has more of the Cider than is good for him at the local bar.
>>
>>29546120
Maybe Anon and Mac were friends when he was human? Anon could have used that as his in to get Mac's penis in his vagina, and now that he's pregnant Mac wants to turn their friendship into a relationship in time for the foal(s) to arrive.
>>
>>29546147
I think this would be the best route.
>>
>>29546147
Is their cider even alcoholic?
>>
>>29544385
When will Queen Umbra start the harem of pretty boys that she deserves?
>>
>>29498344
I want to transform anon into nyx
>>
>>29545879
another anon
>>
>>29547019
Some kinds are, much like ours. They might not be creative/desperate enough to get to
>Dandelion Brew
level drinks but they still know about alcohol.
>>
File: Anonfilly21.png (149KB, 895x783px) Image search: [Google]
Anonfilly21.png
149KB, 895x783px
>ywn be forced to breed and raise a massive family of foals for a farm
>ywn be stuck in an endless loop of rape and sorrow when your foals get taken away
>>
>>29547156
Uhhh, not sure why you'd want the second part.
>>
>>29545879
>>29546024
>>29546037
>>29546147
All this
>>
File: Lyra21.png (5KB, 541x385px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra21.png
5KB, 541x385px
PRETTY
>>
File: Lyra40.png (406KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra40.png
406KB, 1280x914px
>>29547480
MINTY
>>
File: Lyra13.png (448KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra13.png
448KB, 800x576px
>>29547495
PET
>>
File: Lyra24.png (185KB, 1024x798px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra24.png
185KB, 1024x798px
>>29547515
PONY
>>
File: Twilight_Sparkle8.png (136KB, 617x544px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight_Sparkle8.png
136KB, 617x544px
>Anon goes on crusade
>Turns into pretty mare halfway through
>Saracens keep trying to ride her
>>
File: Lyra26.jpg (59KB, 1058x758px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra26.jpg
59KB, 1058x758px
>>29547538
I want my Master to fill my minty ponut with his seed
>>
Small update
>>29540740

>Finally, the car arrives home
>Your house is small light blue classical-styled with two floors with a front yard
>The neighbourhood looks very calm
>Your family gets out the car
>Mom puts you slowly on the floor
>You look perplexed at home
>The rest of your family gets into home
>You have an overwhelming sensation of familiarity
>But still you aren’t sure of who you are
>”Sweety, are you OK?” Your dad asks you worried
>You nod and then you get into home along your family
>When you walk through the yard until the door, you feel a presence
>Suddenly you see a big animal, a bit bigger than you approaching to you
>You froze immediately
>A though triggers your mind to do something
“Ulysses, stop!” you scream to the dog
>He obeys you
>You know this dog!
>He was your friend
“Good boy! Now sit down”
>The animal obeys you and he sits on his haunches and you do the same
>He looks at you panting with the tongue out
>Maybe he can talk
“Hello”
>>
>>29548444
“Hello”
>He doesn’t say anything
>Maybe I have to speak like him
*Neigh*
>He tilts his head and makes out a little whine
“Having fun with Ulysses?” Asks your dad
>You nod “Yes, he’s good boy, but why he… no talk?”
>“Because he’s a dog, an animal. He’s our pet”
”Me dog?” You asks to your father while you’re pointing yourself
>”No, no. You’re something else, come in and mom and me will explain you”
”Ulysses can come?”
>“Of course Sweetie”
>Ulysses and you go inside home
>You walk up to the living
>There are your parents talking to each other while your brother are sitting on the couch
>”Anon, take sit” your mom suggest you, you sit on the couch next to Dean.
“Ulysses have to sit too?”
>”No, he can’t” your dad says
“Why?”
>”He’s a dog…”
“But I’m a dog too”
>”Now let’s gonna talk about that” says your mom
>”Take a look” and your dad gives you a photography
>It’s a photo of your parents, Dean, a teen and a young adult in front of a statue in an urban park
>>
>>29548460
“You’ll see, this is a photo of our vacations in Atlanta some months ago” says your father and the he points at the teen in the picture “See this boy? He was you”
>You don’t understand
>You turn your head to your parents with doubt
“No. Me… animal” and you point at himself and at the photo “and he, normal”
>”We understand it’s hard to comprehend, but we want to clarify something. You still are a person, maybe you look smaller, cute or different, but you’re not an animal nor a pet” says dad with a serious tone.
>You still don’t fully understand what’s happening, but you nod
>”Yes, but how I” you point at the picture “and why” you point at your face
>>
>>29548470
I would the tard pone
>>
File: Mars_miner13.png (526KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_miner13.png
526KB, 1280x814px
>>29548509
who wouldn't
>>
>>29548470
A grim warning never to go full retard when turning into a pony.

>>29548509
Use an action verb.
>>
File: Mars_Miner4.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner4.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>29548593
I want to let the retard horse mount me
>>
>>29547152
If it were nonalcoholic that would mean that Big Mac was in full command of his faculties the whole time.
>>
>>29548773
And if it wasn't that would mean he wouldn't be.
>>
>>29544680
I caught up with your story recently and was very impressed. If I had one criticism it would be that you can be a little on the long-winded side at times.
>>
will we ever strike the happy medium between making cute horse noises, and being in complete command of our speech? Or are we going to have to deal with a sea of illiterate mute pones, retards, and horses that don't make cute little horse noises, because that's beneath them?
>>
File: Mars_Miner7.png (429KB, 1280x735px) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Miner7.png
429KB, 1280x735px
>>29549005
but the retards are the best kind
>>
File: ForYou.png (24KB, 180x234px) Image search: [Google]
ForYou.png
24KB, 180x234px
>>29547756
Adorable
>>
>>29548444
>Mom puts you slowly on the floor
"Mom slowly puts you on the floor", slowly is an adverb and should come before the verb it's modifying.

>The rest of your family gets into home
"The rest of your family gets into to the house", I'm not sure if you broke any rules here, but it just sounds odd.

>Suddenly you see a big animal, a bit bigger than you approaching to you
>Approaching to you
"Approaching you" Approaching means "come near or nearer to (An object or person)" saying "to" after is redundant

>A though triggers your mind to do something
>"though"
"thought", the act of thinking
In general I would go with something more like "A thought comes into your mind" or "you quickly think of something"

>>29548460
>"Anon, take sit"
ether "Anon, sit" or "Anon, take a seat". Sit is a verb

>”Now let’s gonna talk about that”
"Let's talk about that now" or ""We're gonna talk about that now". "Let's gonna" is redundant

>says your mom
Your mom says. Always use active voice (The subject performs an action) unless you have a reason to do otherwise

>”Take a look” and your dad gives you a photography
"Your dad gives you a photograph", photography is the art of taking photographs.

>in an urban park
"In a park", parks a generally assumed to be urban unless otherwise stated

Over all good work, I look forward to seeing more.
>>
>>29518702
>>29518802
It's a little late, but a summon is a summon. If you need a recap before reading, the pastebin is http://pastebin.com/AQbzcGn0.

>Sugar Belle, Night Glider, and Party Favor, along with the six mares, start up the stairs, and you dart back over to your own basement.
>By the time you’re upstairs, peering out of the living room window, the entourage is outside, too.
>You can’t hear what they’re saying, But Sugar Belle points in the direction of Starlight’s house and sends them off.
>Just like the three other villagers, you watch the group as they run into Starlight Glimmer, who’s oh-so-conveniently coming right that way, talk for a few minutes, and then set off on the road outside town.
>Sugar Belle is back inside before Starlight passes her.
>Now’s your chance.
>You can either follow the newcomers or grill Sugar Belle, but not both.
>If you follow the group out of town you’d be conspicuous, but asking Sugar Belle about what happened doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll answer.
>You cautiously open the door of your utilitarian home and take a step outside, your mind racing.
>Until you run into somepony.
>Immediately, the smile goes on your face as you get to your hooves.
“So sorry! I didn’t watch where I was going.”
>The stallion turns around, stone-faced, with something primal in his eyes.
>You recognize him as Double Diamond, one of the most friendly, if the most brainwashed, ponies in the town.
>He starts walking without saying a word, and you notice that everypony else outside is walking the same way.
>And they’re all moving out of town.
>All down the street, doors are opening and ponies are trotting out, smiling as usual.
>What could possibly be driving everypony out of town like this?
>Oh.
>>
>>29549475
>You quickly join the scattered crowd moving out of Our Town, sparing one look behind you to make sure Quill isn’t coming too.
>Sure enough, the window on the third floor is still cracked open.
>So you keep walking.
>After a few hundred yards, the crowd begins splitting up, moving off towards the nearby mountains as the valley quickly narrows into a treacherous mountain pass.
>Ahead of you, you see ponies disappearing into the mountains left and right.
>You quickly follow the pony closest to you, a mare named Orange Blossom, and stay close by her as she almost instinctively finds a hidden cave on the side of the mountain.
>You travel with her and a few other ponies through the winding maze of caves and caverns until you begin to hear a conversation echoing off the walls.
>”Just through here! Behold! Our cutie mark vault!”
>”I've never seen anything like it!”
>Orange Blossom suddenly stops at the mouth of a large cavern, so you quickly do too, just like everypony else.
>And you quickly realize why.
>Just past a few rocks that conceal your location, you see Starlight Glimmer, Double Diamond, and the six mares.
>They’re standing in front of a giant rock wall with what looks like a few hundred glass panes inlaid into the stone, with a picture suspended in each one.
>As you look over the wall, one image catches your eye.
>It’s that mark on your flank that Starlight stole from you!
>So all the other pictures must be all their marks too.
>You’re almost tempted to charge the group and shatter the glass, but you know it’d get you nowhere fast, so you keep your composure.
>What bothers you more are the others.
>Along the entire edge of the cavern, you see ponies emerging from the tunnels and gathering out of sight from the six.
>Starlight’s planning an ambush.
>You have to warn those mares!
>They might be your only way out of here!
>>
>>29549479
>But you can’t.
>You’d break the facade, and Starlight would almost certainly punish you for ruining whatever plan she has in store.
>So, despite being close to shaking from rage, you decide to listen.
>”And here is the Staff of Sameness. It was one of the great mage Meadowbrook's nine enchanted items. We are incredibly fortunate to have it here. This is the tool that allows us to free ourselves from our marks!”
>The Staff of Sameness?
>She didn’t need that to take your mark away, she just did it with her horn, so it’s probably fake.
>”I'm curious – how did the subject of the vault come up?”
>”Oh, some ponies were telling us how much they missed their cutie marks, and—”
>”Pinkie!”
>Oh shit.”
>”Oops…”
>Starlight gasps.
>”Were they? Well, it seems you inspire all sorts of free thinking, don't you?”
>”Well, w-we certainly didn't intend to cause any disruptions to your charming little—
>”Good. Let's just make sure of that, shall we?”
>As if on cue, all the ponies gathered out of sight suddenly emerge, closing in on those poor mares.
>You follow them, nonchalantly nosing your way as close to the center as you can get, until you’re only a pony or two away from Starlight and the others.
>Starlight’s horn glows as she illuminates the Staff, surrounding the mares in her magic.
>You watch in horror as their marks are peeled off one by one, screaming internally, begging yourself to do something.
>But you can’t.
>When she’s finished, and the six marks are deposited in their own little spaces, the crowd parts, and you find yourself in the first row of a long line.
>The mares are sprawling on the ground, groaning in pain as they work up the courage to get to their hooves.
>The color is drained from their manes and coats, and a familiar pair of equal signs rests on their flanks.
>And Starlight is standing, triumphantly, in front of them.
>>
>>29549486
>”Aw. I don't blame you for what you tried to do here today. You've spent your whole lives thinking those marks are a good thing.”
>”Give them back!”
>”Well, now you can spend the rest of your lives here with us! And we'll teach you just how much better life can be without your cutie marks!”
>The purple mare finally gains her balance and stands defiantly in front of Starlight, but the line begins closing in on them.
>”Walk.”
>They move past you, and Starlight gives you a sadistic grin as she walks by.

And that's it for now. I know it doesn't have as many horse feels compared to the other greentexts being written right now, but they'll come later.

And, as usual, the pastebin is updated.
>>
>>29549497
Good to have you back.

>>29549005
I'm working on something like that. Don't you worry.
>>
>>29549497
Awesome. It's good to have such a variety of stories in this thread.
>>
>>29549005
Didn't Sixpence make cute horse noises?
>>
>>29550758
but she was still effectively mute throughout the story
>>
>>29550758
Good point. There are some snorts and quite a few whinnies in there. Those do count as cute horse noises.
>>
>>29548460
>>29548444
>>
>>29550990
Absolutely perfect.
>>
>>29550990
Is that from anything or is that just compiled from two different sources?
>>
>>29551087
it's from a story that was written here, I can't find a link or anything though
>>
>>29551254
Did anon become fluttershy and then get fucked by the family dog?

Ebin autism, I'm intrigued
>>
>>29549170
Thank you!

>>29548509
>>29548593
I need to down tone the retard aspect of my Anon now that I think.

>>29550990
There will not be hardcore lewd on my story!
>>
>>29551803
>There will not be hardcore lewd on my story!

Anon doesn't realize what's happening and thinks the dog is playing. Afterwards thinks it's fun and doesn't know there is anything wrong with it. After a couple of times she ends up doing in front of the family, where they TRY to explain why that is bad
>>
>>29548470

>”We think this video should help to understand what happened to you” dad says and he turns on the TV. He starts to search a video on Youtube until he finds it.
>The video starts with a news reporter in a TV studio with a videograph “And in other news, Today we are four years since the first Pon-E case.” The video changes to another reporter talking in front of a hospital “A day like today, four years ago a 27 years old man from Sao Paolo, Brazil was found fainted in the street and for a month he was in coma while he was slowing turning in a small unicorn. The man, now a pony, was some days without memory and his personality changed as well. No scientist or medical could explain the cause, and since then million of cases of the transformation, even some with sex change, began to sprout up around the world”. while he talks, the video shows different ponies, some of them in hospital beds and other walking in the street.
>>
>>29551927
>“To this day, the %16,97 of the human population has been changed and in this rate in 25 years the total world population gonna be affected by this disease or as some people call it, accelerated evolution. Differents governments in the world took measure to deal with this. In most common cases, they adopt a series regulations on the use of magic or flight. Steven Jones, Channel 7”
>Wow
>That’s a lot to process
>At least you’re sure that you are a human in a degree and not a dog
>Yeah, that was a pretty retarded idea, but it was confusing to wake up without any memory and an animal body.
>”How you feel, Sweetie” dad asks you your
“Well, but I’m a little tired” and you yawn “Can I go to my room?”
>”Yes, but before we want to give you a gift” and your dad gives you a cell phone with a strap “It’s a special phone, it’s made to be used with hoofs. It has loaded photos and contacts from your old phone”
>”And also you can carry in your neck with the strap” Your mom adds
>>
>>29551936
>You don’t know what to say
>They really care about you
“Tha-thanks dad and mom” you say trying to not cry, but keeping a smile
>“You’re welcome, sweetie. Do you know where your room is?”
“Mmm… I think so”
>”Dean, show your sister her room please” your dad indicates to your brother and he gets up from the couch
>”Come on Anon, let’s go”
>You follow him to your room, it’s on the second floor, so you have to up the stairs
>You get to your room with your brother
>You notice how the door has some kind of knob matching with the form of your hooves in addition to the regular knob. You put a hoof at that and you can feel some mechanism that unlock the door.
>”Pretty cool, no? Mom and dad put these things on every door in the house”
“Yes! I like it”
>”So, do you need something else?” asks your brother
”No, no. Thank you for everything!”
>”OK, but…”
“What?”
>”I don’t know if you mind it, but you remember Full Metal Alchemist?”
>>
>>29551942 (You)
>No, you don’t know what’s that, but it looks important to him so you’re gonna play along with him to not make him feel bad
“Yes, it was fun”
>”Perfect! Later can we see it? We were like six episodes to end it”
“Yes, Dean. But now I need to figures… figure…”
>”Figure out?”
“Yes! Figure out some things. See you later”
>And he leaves you alone in your room
>It has a windows, some movie and music posters, a stereo, a lot of CDs, a bed, a closet, a desktop with a notebook over it and a chair.
>You look through the window to see the sky
>It looks so gorgeous
>You can’t wait to reach it
>But now, you don’t have choice but to wait until learn it to do it
>It’s not like you can just jump from the window and just fly
>You sit on your bed and start to play around with your phone
>It’s really adapted to be used with hooves
>Every buttons is big and the keyboard has a good system to press the letters
>You open the photo gallery to see your pictures
>>
>>29551961
>>29551961
>Most of the photos has your old you along with some people, but the most prominent person is a teen girl with red hair and a dark blue wool cap
>You start to remember being with her, she was pretty fun to be with
>Jean!
>That’s her name
>You wonder if you have her number
>You go to the contacts and navigate through to find it
>There it’s
>Dialing…
>”Hello?”
>Shit, you don’t know what to say
>”Hello? Who is?” you hear a raspy feminine voice
“A-anon…”
>”Anon! It’s really you? Where you are?”
“At home, mmm, how you are?”
>”Well! I was just about to go to the hospital to check how are you doing. Wait me 40 minutes and we meet us in your place, sounds right?”
>You snort loud with happiness
>”What was that?”
”Mmm… nothing, i meant to say Yes”
>”Ah, ok. Wait me there, see you later!”
>She hangs up the phone
>Now you have to wait
>You sit on your bed and start to play a little with your wings, you slowly open and close them to practice a little how to control them
>>
Grammar is improving. A few mistakes but I am posting from work so I don't have the opportunity to really dig through. Perhaps grammar anon will help.
>>
>>29552342
Grammar anon has three separate deadlines coming up so unfortunately no grammaring right now.

Hopefully I'll have some time to do more than lurk later (as in next week, most likely).
>>
So what's the best way to make sure you don't get fucked over, if you wake up with hooves?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>29552486
In general I would advise finding out what caused it and posting about it in this thread.
>>
>>29545720
Any progress on this?
>>
More commie pone when?
>>
File: 1484064175045.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484064175045.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>29501662
>/r/ing Littlepip tf green
I think I'm actually into this idea.
>>
>>29551902

I would write this like an alternate history but:

1.- Has been done before
2.- I'm not good writing lewd at that level
>>
>>29552641
Don't let either of those things stop you.
Originality is not that big a deal with clop and you'll never improve if you don't try.
>>
>>29552606
more wallmixer when
>>
Every new pony deserves ear scratches.
>>
>>29552848
>>29552606
More lucky when!
>>
>>29552606
>>29552848
>>29552899
More everything when?
>>
>>29552657
http://pastebin.com/DYAxNezV
>>
>>29551254
Can you remember the Authors name or anything else about it?
>>
>>29552917
Kek, thanks friendo
>>
Who's gonna make the new one?
>>
New thread!

>>29553023
>>29553023
>>29553023
>>
File: Bogdanoff6.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff6.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>>29547756
>you will never take the holy city and become a pretty mare
>>
File: Lurking.png (91KB, 1577x1633px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.png
91KB, 1577x1633px
>>
>>29553023
>>29553023
>>29553023
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.