[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who wants the movie to be horrible so we can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1639.png (2MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.png
2MB, 1500x1125px
Am I the only one who wants the movie to be horrible
so we can watch all the autistists rage over it!
>>
File: stormy.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
stormy.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>29492427
I want it to bomb so that this shambling zombie of a once great franchise can finally be put to rest and I can be free of this cancer-ridden hell hole.
>>
File: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>29492434
>I can be free of this cancer-ridden hell hole
>>
>>29492427
That will happen even if the movie is good.
>>
>>29492441
Or you could leave it now. Just sayin'
>>
>>29492457
>you could leave it now
I've been telling myself that for the past five years. Guess how well it's worked.
>>
If it bombs, it's the end of the show.
>>
>>29492445
What???
>>
>>29492481
Keep telling yourself that...
>>
>>29492502
I'm not saying I'm not here forever, but if you look at the earnings report they need to innovate or engagement will drop. If the movie fails, it'll be a big hit.
>>
>>29492524
>If the movie fails, it'll be a big hit
Your wording there sounds contradictory.
>>
>>29492535
I meant "a big blow." English is annoying.
>>
>>29492427
>implying we won't act like that either way.

You don't know the fandom as well as you think you do.
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (62KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
62KB, 384x384px
>>29492540
>Not knowing English
FUCK OF YOU NIGGER FAGET (commences autistic screeching)
>>
>>29492570
Why don't you try and learn another language sometime, you lazy american? Then go onto a forum in that language and try to speak. I'm sure you'll get mocked.
>>
>>29492427
>movie is good, we enjoy it
>movie is shit, we enjoy people raging about it.

Huh, it's kinda a win-win either way.
>>
>>29492481
Nah, they have plans for future seasons already.

There just won't be any more wide release movies.
>>
>>29492427
>Am I the only one who wants the movie to be horrible

From what we have seen so far, the movie already IS horrible.
>>
>>29492592
But that wea already speaks a different language, anon.
He's speaking Burgerland, which is different than English.
>>
>>29492427
We need to differentiate right now between bombing and being horrible. To us, the movie can obviously be horrible yet still earn mega dosh from its target demographic, which is what I predict will happen just like with EqG.

And frankly this would be the best case scenario for ENDLESS SHITPOSTING. Can't wait
>>
>>29492427
>>
>>29492427
I want it to be a hit so I can watch the autists rage over it.
I want one of the songs to constantly be played on the radio.
>>
>>29492921
Depends on how well they market it. Also, do they plan on releasing in China to get some of those sweet and sour bucks?
>>
dosen't need to be bad for the austists to rage over it just look back on the weekly episode threads
>>
>>29492427
I want it to be horable sothat they dont get the idea to make more content consisting of horable OCs and furries
>>
>>29492427
Yes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.