[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are anon >you just got home from a day of school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: large (1).jpg (180KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
180KB, 768x1024px
>you are anon
>you just got home from a day of school
>you say Hi to your mother as you go to the kitchen for food
>you get something to eat and head up to your room
>you open your door to find >pic related
what happens next anon?
>>
>>29490212
Probably wonder why my mother took my sex toy out of the closet.
>>
>>29490212
probably sit in the corner huffing her shoes and jacking off
>>
i begin to consider how little I can relate to someone who goes to school, lives with their parents, eats in the room where they presumably sleep, has the sexual maturity of a thirteen-year-old, and makes awful, terrible threads on a website i sometimes go to
>>
I'd be pissed that it is not a pony
>>
>>29490212
>school

You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>29490267
>not eating where you sleep
>>
>>29490833
>Not sleeping where you eat.
>>
>>29490786
cool, then follow your own advice anon.
>>
>>29490212
Thank mom.
>>
>>29490212
remove ballgag
Ask her if she touched my pc
put it back in
drag her out of my room
lock the door
clop
>>
>>29490212
"MOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? She's a mute, fer chrissake, don't waste a perfectly good ballgag when there's no need for that!"
>>
File: image.png (442KB, 1500x3100px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442KB, 1500x3100px
>>29490212
You've raped me many times in the past, Vinyl. Now it's my turn, and I've got a ways to go before I catch up to the number of times you got me.
Hope you don't have any plans for the next few days
>>
>>29493175
she bites son, do you want to lose your dick?
>>
>>29490786
There are 18 year olds who go to school you know
>>
>>29494225
also, college is a type of "school"
>>
>rape
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.