[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if season 7 gets the Powerpuff Girls reboot treatment and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Hooves, Head, Saddlebags, Mouth.png (87KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
Hooves, Head, Saddlebags, Mouth.png
87KB, 229x200px
What if season 7 gets the Powerpuff Girls reboot treatment and focuses on memes and Reddit-tier comedy? Would that be the final nail in the coffin?
>>
>>29487727
If Big Jim is the director I don't think a single thing is going to change. He is very adamant about his whole "the show is for little girls, if you don't like it then fuck off" mentality.
>>
>>29487733

When has he been?
>>
>>29487737
Have you ever read his twitter? He will lash out at anyone who criticises his work.
>>
>>29487733
Fool, the show already took a drastic change when Big Jim because director.
For starters, he always would aim for the easiest, cheapest plots and settings while expecting that the improved animation could distract everyone from how barren and souless the series became after S05.
>>
>>29487727
>As if S6 haven't done that already.
>>
File: jmfs.jpg (11KB, 94x92px) Image search: [Google]
jmfs.jpg
11KB, 94x92px
>>29487767
He's suffering from a very hard Middle Life crisis.

he's 40, bald, fat, ugly, unmarried, his only company is a decrepit dog and his only source of popularity is FiM. What, you think anyone even knew he existed when he was directing Ed, Edd n' Eddy?

So of course he's going to shill and damage control his last hope of being popular, and of course he's going to explode whenever somebody criticrizes it, ESPECIALLY if the critic is accurate.
>>
>>29487727
S6 already is that
>>
>>29487827

>Unmarried

Source?
>>
>>29487827
>bald
>fat
>unmarried
Easily fixable.
Adapt to baldness, lose weight, get a gf and propose.

I feel sorry for people who live displeased with themselves, but making change takes effort, not complaints.
>>
>>29487998
>tfw i am nearly 300lbs, nearly 40, bald, unmarried, have no pets and am not famous for directing anything
So I'm worse off than Jim Miller. Christ. I hadn't planned on killing myself tonight...
>>
>>29487938
Jim's own Twitter says he's still a bachelor.
>>29487998
We already know that Jim isn't the kind of man who can accept any change or critic that imply he has flaws to fix. I don't like what his influence did to FiM, and much less I like the way as he tries to use it as a self validation tool, but I can't help myself from feeling pity for him for being the human wreck he is.
>>
>>29488011
go to the gym and do running/bice ride/anything with movement, try to trim the gut or just shave it, get some new clothes, and change some things of your diet
you won't be an adonis, but at least you won't be looked down to fat rapist/sex offender
>>
>>29487727
Confalone is only writing one episode though
>>
>>29488050
That's already one episode too many.
>>
>>29488011
if it helps I starved my self from 250 and now I'm a bit swole. it could work for you, just drink lots of water
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.