[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, hold on for just a minute here. There are people here who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1472865578765.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1472865578765.gif
1MB, 268x274px
Wait, hold on for just a minute here. There are people here who get emotionally attached to a pony?

How do you deal with the fact that she or he is not real?
Do you get emotional whenever your waifu/husbando is put under a positive/negative light?
What will happen next once the show is over and Hasbro decided to discontinue the mlp brand for at least a decade?
>>
File: thusly so.png (1MB, 1920x1067px) Image search: [Google]
thusly so.png
1MB, 1920x1067px
>>29481521
It's alright, their feelings for you are as real as you're willing to let yourself believe they are, just like any normalfag's imagined belief that someone else belongs to them or selflessly loves them.

You can definitely feel empathy or fremdschämen when a beloved pony hits hiccups, but only if those faults feel genuine and don't breach your notion of their character in such a way that suspension of disbelief is broken and you're left blaming the writer for writing ooc. In those cases, you're just left feeling upset that one of the writers that allow us to view the life of the waifu failed in properly seering the world of Equestria, leaving us with only a warped version of the reality of Equestria.

For your last query, the ride never ends. Friendship Is Magic may end, /mlp/ may end, and even though the fandom will probably last for decades after, even it will likely evaporate some day. But the disease is always inside you once you've gazed so long into the abyss. Now matter what, we will never escape. 20 years from now, some may have tried to transition into normalfags with families, but always, in the back of their minds, ponies will be prancing there, taunting and sustaining.
>>
>>29481643
Fuckin beautiful anon
>>
>>29481643
You mean I'll go and fuck a mare then die when a farmer shoots me.
>>
>>29482042
But what a way to go.
>>
>>29482055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_aQupiaCSA
>>
>>29481643
Anon, I didn't ask for these feels but I welcome them willingly.
>>
File: Mr Bones.png (70KB, 500x454px)
Mr Bones.png
70KB, 500x454px
>>29481521
>What will happen next once the show is over and Hasbro decided to discontinue the mlp brand for at least a decade?- 6 posts and 1 image reply shown
The ride never ends, mr kown.
>>
File: 640-5-1.png (119KB, 640x360px)
640-5-1.png
119KB, 640x360px
>>29481643
Damn.
>>
>>29481643
>20 years from now, some may have tried to transition into normalfags with families, but always, in the back of their minds, ponies will be prancing there, taunting and sustaining.
I can literally attest to this
>>
File: 1485138401163.jpg (40KB, 453x567px)
1485138401163.jpg
40KB, 453x567px
>>29481643
Eloquent as all fuck, anon.
>>
>>29481643
FP=BP
>>
>>29481521
I'm a hundred percent aware that it's all made-up delusions and she's not real. I don't deal with that fact, I know and accept that it's true.

But to me, having an imaginary girlfriend, pretending that there's actually someone in the world who loves me completely, is more desirable than succumbing to the miserable truth that I am lonely, sad, and pathetically unable to muster the effort to change myself.

I don't know what will happen, I've never had a waifu before MLP. I guess we'll find out.
>>
>>29481521
Those people just memeing. They know their waifu belong to a different man but they want to fit in with the board and /a/ cutlure by pretending to really have a waifu or a tulpa
>>
File: I love it.gif (1MB, 500x441px)
I love it.gif
1MB, 500x441px
>>29481643
well said Anon, bravo
>>
>>29483896
This is only true for Flutterfags though, because their waifu is basically a moeblob anyway.
>>
>>29484074
Fak u
>>
>>29481521
I work in a horse pen.
>>
>>29481643
Delusional bastards are always amusing to see.
>>
>How do you deal with the fact that she or he is not real?

We make fanfiction and greentext
>>
>>29484511
Do you ever leave this board, Lee
>>
>>29485628
>save muh ebin shitpost thread xddd
fuck off already /r/4chan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.