[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think you guys are too worried that the movie is going to resort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mylittlepony_show.jpg (158KB, 1170x658px) Image search: [Google]
mylittlepony_show.jpg
158KB, 1170x658px
I think you guys are too worried that the movie is going to resort back to the same level of intelligence as the old My Little Pony. If everyone judged the characters based on their stock artwork, the show will have no fans. Keep in mind this is FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC we're talking about, the same show with characters that people have legitimate fallen in love with over the past few years and the versions that have actual brains in their heads.

TL;DR: If there's one thing the show does right, it's making characters; I say we wait before jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>29479905
>I think you guys are too worried that the movie is going to resort back to the same level of intelligence as the old My Little Pony.
That's not at att what we are worried about, but hey...keep trying, shill.

Looks like you have literally nothing better to do.
>>
File: img_2207.jpg (34KB, 596x363px) Image search: [Google]
img_2207.jpg
34KB, 596x363px
>>29479959
I really think you guys don't know what that word means. Just because some of us still has hope and wants the best for our little ponies doesn't make us "shills"
>>
>>29480074
> I still have "hope" and by "hope" I mean I'm going to be a smug little shit who decided to stay around and "correct" other people's opinion until they all agree with mine.

If you have hope, you can have it in complete and absolute silence, because in the moment you start sticking your nose on what other people says and won's shut up about how wrong they are, hey... shill!

Now take your brain medication and attend your therapy session so you could try to process what I just told you.
>>
>>29479905
25% are EQGfags shitposting because "muh human movie is better"
another 25% is people shitposting because the "furry" cat even when there were anthropomorphic cats before in the franchise
20% is people whining because they expected a story about things happening IN Equestria, not an adventure travel around the world
20% are faggots who like to talk shit about before having any useful information
10% are Tortanic posters
>>
>>29480143
> source: my ass
>>
>>29479905
If anything can save the movie is interaction and focus on those five ponies. The story is a rehashed shit and the new characters are deviantart-tier. My only linger of hope.

But it'll probably focus on Twilight with others being yes-mares.
>>
File: wdytwa.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>29480128
>"S-silence! Keep your opinion to yourself!"
You do remember where you are, right?
>>
>>29480355
In a place where your opinion isn't worth shit?
>>
>>29480221
Twilight will unlock some hidden power bullshit while everyone else give her moral support from a cage or something.
Then they all will laugh before the movie ends.
>>
>>29480161
source: I live in this fucking board, I know you fags
you are like my second family
>>
>>29480374
>being this mad
>implying I share OP's opinion only because I'm pointing out your tumblr-tier behavior
>>
>>29479905
>Implying old MLP is bad
>>
>>29480425
You are what's wrong with this community.
>>
>>29480128
Are you even listening to the other side? Most of you are all just jumping to conclusions (The movie WILL suck, the guests WILL overshadow the Mane Six, etc.) without any real info.
>>
>>29481373
OK, then give me ten solid proofs that this movie will in fact, be great.

I'm asking proof, not opinions or "maybes". After all, you seem to be so sure that any contrariaon opinion is automatically "jumping to conclussions" so by all means, enlighten me or expose yourself as the shill you are.
>>
>>29481549
I never said the movie is going to be be great, I never directly stated anything at all; you're the one who's stating, as if a fact, the movie will suck. In actuality, we don't have enough information for either to be "right".

Also, you want TEN good things for me to say about a movie that isn't even out yet? I can't say TEN good things about ANYTHING. In that respect, can you say ten BAD actual facts (not (opinions or maybes) about the movie without repeating yourself?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.