[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do the VA's for the show deal with the constant torrent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How do the VA's for the show deal with the constant torrent of autism so well? I would hate to be a VA for this show, just looking at some of their Twitter feeds and the cons. How the fuck do they do this without going crazy?
>>
>without going crazy
they're all crazy as fuck
>>
>>29472512
Charging $20+ for an autograph. That's how they deal with it.
>>
File: SmileNyx.png (129KB, 700x599px) Image search: [Google]
SmileNyx.png
129KB, 700x599px
>>29472755
>In the USA you have to pay to get an autograph
>>
>>29472512
They can deal with autism so well because most are liberals and all liberals are autistic themselves.
>>
>>29472512
They're used to it. You think MLP and the fandom is the only thing most of them worked on or been around in?

Also what >>29472829 said.
>>
>>29472512
Well the first thing you have to udnersta d is that they are crazy. The second thing is that they're very famous and their names alone will now be enough to get many jobs. Even if they only have this one and are stuck doing MLP forever, that's still a very comfy, secure place to be sort of like how Conroy is Batman. Being the go-to association for a character is a good thing.

Also they can milk a lot of money out of these autists.

Everything works in their favor. Sure they have to deal with autism, but they get fame, fortune, and security from it. Besides, they can just turn off their computers if they want to escape for a bit.
>>
>>29472512
Maybe they embrace it, i know Tara dose.
>>
>>29472829
>liberals are retarded because buzzwords
>look ma, I'm red pilled!
I'm pretty sure you're just shitposting but I'm actually "triggered."
Good job, anon. That is a quality shitpost right there.
>>
>>29472792
You do in Europe too. VA's don't just suddenly decide to stop charging money when they cross an ocean.
>>
>>29472858
>He doesn't think liberals are autistic
You're on the wrong site.
>>
>>29472862
>>29472792
Kinda greedy of them.
If I were a VA, I wouldn't charge money.
That would suck if a kid went up to Tara and asked for an autograph and Tara expected money.
She really is a Jew.
>>
>>29472900
They don't ask money from random people on the street. They don't do it because they're greedy.
VAs charge money at cons because they see shit returns from their work. It's already standard almost everywhere for people to charge for fanservice at cons, it's a huge bonus to their income.
>>
>>29472900
>Kinda greedy of them.
I know some of them donate the profit to charity and they also have other expenses involved with the events. They have to pay a handler to set things up and some of them hire their own personal security. They really aren't getting huge returns for their time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.