[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Through the Shattered Planes: A MonsterPony CYOA:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 497
Thread images: 40

File: MonPonTittle1.png (2MB, 1547x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MonPonTittle1.png
2MB, 1547x1600px
The Planes.
Lands beyond what is real, a thousand small realities, all complete with their unique dwellers. The natural order and peace reigned in each of them. In the past.

But now that the portals have opened, outsiders poured in the planes, searching for glory, and ready to crush what or whoever planned to stop them.
Even if some planes had to collapse.

Adventure, greed, vengeance, hope, necessity. Such are the reasons which force the departure of those who travel… Through the Shattered Planes.

Now, about you.
You are a native from the planes, but only ruins stand where you once lived. Right now, you’ve got no choice but to try your luck going forward.
Your adventure start here, but first, who are you?
>>
File: Trips_Jelly_Smol.png (2MB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
Trips_Jelly_Smol.png
2MB, 928x960px
CHOOSE YOUR RACE:
Slime Pony: A shapeshifting unclassified elemental. Smiles come in various sizes, shapes and viscosity, but among the fundamentals, all the slime ponies’ body is liquid except for their cores, which acts as a nervous system. Attacking that core is often the only way to get rid of these gooey ponies.
WARNING: Your core is your weak point.

Hydra: A giant three-headed predator. If three pairs of venomous fangs weren’t enough, this creature can also heal from any wound, and nothing short of hacking all three heads off will kill it. Fortunately, three heads rarely manage to operate one body flawlessly, and the ensuing bickering between the ladies can offer some opportunities for the unlucky adventurer to run away.
WARNING: You’re only one head, and must deal with the others to advance.

Fairy: A benevolent pint-sized spirit. Kind-hearted and strongly tied with nature, fairies can bestow powerful benedictions upon the heroes they deem worthy. Their magic couldn’t hurt a fly, but champions blessed with their powers can hack their way through mountains. However, it is notorious that undeserving ponies have many times hunted and captured these little folks to harness the benefits of their magic for themselves.
WARNING: You’re not able to fight for yourself.
>>
File: lolsorandom_shrimpone_ded.png (2MB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
lolsorandom_shrimpone_ded.png
2MB, 928x960px
Zombie: An animated patchwork of corpses. When they’re not controlled by the will of dark wizards, undead ponies usually roam the land in the search of parts to keep up their ever decaying bodies. Their need for brain is a reality, as the feeling of dwindling mental capacities is truly an unsightly experience for a zombie. Only destroying their heart, the usual vessel of the magic keeping them running, can turn them to dust for good.
WARNING: you need regular intakes of brain and your ehart is your week point.

Ucan: An amphibious shelled creature. Even though they prefer the depth of the sea to the solid ground, snappers big enough to catch a whole pony and a hard chitin cuirass are enough arguments to travel on the planes without feeling inadequate.
WARNING: You’re… kinda bland.

Chaos Spawn: A vessel of the most delirious side of magic. Random, unpredictable, insane, there’s no short stock of word to qualify these creatures. But trying to describe them physically would be a loss, as everything about these individuals varies besides maybe a vague pony shape. The untamed magic raging inside them alter their physique regularly, even more so when they come across foreign magic. They are also very capable of using magic themselves, although in a more… colourful style than unicorns do.
WARNING: Random things will happen to you. And you’re gonna like it.
>>
File: NotAChangeling_weeboo_BIG.png (2MB, 928x960px) Image search: [Google]
NotAChangeling_weeboo_BIG.png
2MB, 928x960px
Ogre: A hefty dweller from the peaks. When two ponies need to stand on each other to look you in the eye, you rarely get into trouble. And if the deadly tusks weren’t enough, the ogre’s capacity to enter a state of mindless rage when provoked is definitely driving away any adventurers who would like to challenge these hefty fighters.
WARNING: You can lose control and go berserk in fights.

Shadow Muse: An alluring and manipulative apparition. A spirit animated by an unquenchable desire for love and admiration. They seduce ponies, usually pretending to be their guardian angel or a cursed damsel in distress to capture the devotion which fuels their deceptive powers.
WARNING: You’ll quickly need followers of some sort.

Tengu: A noble fencer from the sky. A little more bird than the usual pegasi, the tengus also differ from regular winged pony by their vibrant feather colour scheme, and of course their liking for a particular flavour of the way of the blade. They often prefer to live as hermits but they’re also very proud and will confront head on anyone who offends them or their ways.
WARNING: You’re a total weeb.

POLL: http://www.strawpoll.me/12331918
There will be two polls. First this one where you can vote for several options at once and then a second one with the two most voted options plus a new one, which will be a mix of the two chosen races in the first poll
>>
I'm going to wait a while since there's a lot of choices
>>
>>29470898
Pfffffft. My sides. A weeaboo monster.
>>
>>29470959
I'd recommend a second poll afterwards for all entries with 1-2+ votes with a single choice.
>>
>>29471020
I'm probably gonna do that if the tie isn't broken in 10 minutes or so
>>
My money's on hydra for being something completely new as far as CYOA-MCs go.
Weeb tengu and Pinkie P.. I mean Chaos Spawn also sound interesting.
>>
>>29471060
Go cast you vote before it's too late for you. I already voted.
>>29471037
Looks like Fairy is in the lead by 3 votes.
>>
>>29471093
>Looks like Fairy is in the lead by 3 votes.
>>29470864
>a second one with the two most voted options plus a new one, which will be a mix of the two chosen races in the first poll
op is going to do a poll between hydra and chaos spawn then the winner of that will be put in a poll alongside fairy and a hybrid of that (assuming the tie does not get broken)
>>
>>29471112
Oh shit now there is an even bigger tie fairy still in the lead but 4 different things in second place
>>
>>29471123
oh wait hydra has pulled ahead.
It is fun watching the poll votes turn up I wonder what it will end up at
>>
>>29471093
Already done that.
>>
FIRST POLL CLOSED: Hydra + Fairy wins!

Processing...
>>
>>29471160
I think people really wanted to see how those 2 would be combined.
>>
>>29471160
Fairy hydra waifu! Hydra's are huge! But fairies are shmol. Normal sized monster pone!
>>
>>29471203
Maybe we can be a Hydra with a Fairy party member.
LISTEN!
>>
>>29471203
odd that the next poll has yet to open I wonder if pleeny forgot to prepare the hybrids in advance or thought we would never take this option and did not bother to make one
>>
>>29471206
maybe each head will bestow a different type of blessing to our chosen heros.

Whatever it is I am willing to bet money we will vote for the hybrid.
>>
>>29471221
There 36 hybrid possibilities anon...

I'm only human.
>>
>>29471236
>I'm only human.
I thought qms got to be ponys.
>>
>>29471245
He's clearly both.
>>
>>29471296
he could be any number of things all we know for sure is he is not a robot
>>
>>29471309
>all we know for sure is he is not a robot
how so?
>>
>>29471415
captcha protects us.
>>
>>29471433
Maybe he used his electronic brain to mine enough bitcoins to afford a 4chan pass.
>>
File: TwinHags.png (2MB, 1547x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TwinHags.png
2MB, 1547x1600px
You have chosen, and as promised, here comes a compromise between the Hydra and the Fairy

Twin Hags: A very close duet of wizards. Very similar to a simple couple of old unicorns at first glance, these twin spirits have the uncanny ability of merging together. Even if individually, they’re a little more agile than the advanced age they display, they’re still rather fragile and meek. Something which cannot compared to the tremendous arcane power they can unleash when they combine their strength. Fortunately, they are not able to keep up that form for too long.
WARNING: You only control one Hag and your twin is rude and mean.

POLL: http://www.strawpoll.me/12332853
This choice is DEFINITIVE.
>>
Gonna wait 15 minutes before closing the poll
>>
>>29471677
Eeewwww. Old wizards. Sign me up!
>>
>>29471769
>no-teeth-gumjob
>>
>>29471677
Voting for Fae because this is the closest I'll ever get to a Breezie quest.
>>
>>29471791
Don't knock it till you try it. But seriously, do you know any cyoa's where you play a non cute elderly pony?
>>
>>29471801
Shit. Maybe I should have voted for the fairy. The fae are wicked crazy.
>>
File: disgusting SB.png (97KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting SB.png
97KB, 700x530px
>>29471801
>>
>>29471806
But seriously, do you know any cyoa's where you play a cute hydra?
>>
>>29471823
Do you know one where you plan an elderly person?
>>
>>29471854
Being an elderly person is no fun.
>>
>>29471823
No. But there's just so many interesting monsters to choose from. And it looks like the fairy and hydra has the twin hags beat by two. Damn.
>>
Tiebraker: First peson replying "Hydra" or "Fairy" to this post
>>
>>29471882
Hydra
>>
>>29471883
SO BE IT
>>
>>29471869
You think that now. What if there was a quest where you played an elderly pony trying to escape a nursing home maybe I should make and ElderlyQuest
>>
>>29471896
That might actually be fun.
>>
>>29471891
Dammit! Well fine. I guess a hydra is ok.
>>
>>29471891
YUS
>>
>>29471891
Fuck.
>>
>>29471960
Hold me anon I'm scared.
>>
Can you imagine dating a hydra pony? Two of the heads would be third wheels in the relationship.
>>
>>29472011
Thats the challenge, gotta get'em all.
>>
>>29472027
Gotta find the one husbando that all three heads will like.
>>29471891
THIS IS THE QUEST! DATING FOR HYDRAS!
>>
>>29472027
Get three separate individuals to love you the same? Yeah, that's a challenge alright.
>>
File: 001monpon.png (540KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001monpon.png
540KB, 1200x1000px
>>29472037
>>29471960
>>29471919
>>29471908
>>29471883
Ah, yes, you’re a Hydra. Or more accurately… A third of one.

“A-are we going already?” Fangs nervously asks at your left “I don’t feel good staying iddly around here. I feel like the whole place is going to crumble down very soon!”
“Calm down you crybaby!” Froth retorts at your right “We better take our time choosing. I’ve heard some planes are filled with lava! Or bottomless pits… Let’s tread carefully.”

You feel a little annoyance at their pity feud. Being the middle head made you unable to look away from any dispute, and somehow also made you a little tougher than your sisters. Something they respect. A little, at least.

“Hey, sister?” Froth takes you out of your reverie. “What do you think?”
“It’s hard to think with you two fooling around…” You hiss menacingly “Can you two stay quiet for a second?”
Your sisters obey, probably more out of self-preservation than anything else since your next move must be quick, and the price of picking a bad option could be high.

Three portals stand in front of you.
Through the first one, you can get a glimpse of the sun reflecting on a vast quantity of water. The fresh smell of the see tickles your nose.

The shapes and colours of trees can be seen through the second one, and sense the earthy smell of forest, although with a strange undertone you can't identify.

Finally, a snowy landscape seems to shimmer beyond the third portal, and a few hints of cold even made it through, making you shiver slightly.

>What do?
>What is your name?
>>
>>29472067
We go green. Snow doesnt mix well with scallys, and we can't swim to well.
Our name is Feral.
>>
>>29472067
Can we swim? Unless we can swim I don't recommend going through the ocean portal.
We should probably avoid the snowy area. Reptiles don't do well in the cold.

Forest portal it is.

Name is Fick.
>>
>>29472105
I'd like to think that snakey beings are great swimmers, but let's go for the forest.
>>
>name
Froth, Fangs and Faze?
>>
>>29472067
If the middle one is a forest, there'll probably be more food there.
>>
>>29472067
Fade, Fran, Froyo. All good names.
>>
The name should be one syllable and start with an F
>>
>>29472067
I'm thinking the forest or the sea.
>>
>>29472137
Froyo is a no go.
>ba-dun-tisss
>>
>>29472132
>>29472067
But there could be food in the sea too. Think about it. Whales, sharks, giant squids, dolphins. All of it could be ours.
>>
>>29472139
And it should have a certain ferocity to it. So it should contain sharp letters/sounds like s, c, z, r, t, k, p etc.
>>
>>29472160
We might run into the Abyssal One or a skeletal dragon in a lava pool.
>>
>>29472160
There's always a bigger fish, and it's always hungry.
>>
>>29472160
We have no knowledge of how good we are underwater. We know we're a force to be reckoned with on land.
>>
>>29472067
Forest.

How about Fritz?
>>
>>29472166
Frampt?
>>
>>29472180
>Fick, Fritz
Just how German are you?
>>
>>29472067
Feast?
>>
>>29472188
Fick guy here.

I didn't suggest Fritz.
>>
>>29472180
It has to be a single syllable
>>
Suggestions I personally find acceptable so far:

Fade
Feast
Faze
>>
>>29472178
>>29472179
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lernaean_Hydra
>>
>>29472199
...Friz?

>>29472203
Faze is okay.
>>
>>29472203
Fade
>>
>>29472203
>>29472219
I don't get Faze.
So far I like Feast and Feral the most.
>>
>>29472232
It has a z and looks cool.
>>
>>29472232
I think "Feast" is a bit of a bad omen for a name.
>>
>>29472239
It also stays in line with the "single syllable, starts with F and has a somewhat-hissing sound (fangS, froTH, faZe)
>>
>>29472253
Frantz?
>>
>>29472260
You're really desperate for something that sounds like "Fritz," aren't you?
>>
>>29472267
Not really. Just running our of names.
>>
>>29472172
That's just as likely as us finding a thousand foot tall wall in the forest.
>>
>>29472179
Hydra's are serpentine creatures. They should be just as ferocious, if not more so, in the water then on land.
>>
Maybe we should just put the forest vs ocean thing to a vote.
>>
>>29472179
>We have no knowledge of how good we are underwater.
Nor do we know how goof we can be on land. Hydra's are serpentine creatures. They should be just as ferocious, if not more so, in the water then on land.
>>
UNOFFICIAL poll of all suggestions so far in order of appearance (multiple choice)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12333706
>>
>>29472253
I at least want it to also stay in line with meaning something.
>>
>>29472368
Well to be fair, seeing a hydra would kinda faze me at least.
>>
>>29472102
>>29472105
>>29472111
>>29472125
“Forest looks like the safest option.” You declare “I don’t like cold places, and I don’t feel like swimming either.”
Both your sisters nod in silence. Your arguments seems to make sense to them.

One last time, you take a look at the place you’ve lived for so long. A crumbling rock now, but only days ago it was a great jungle, teeming with life, with trees bearing fat fruits and many delicious creatures to eat them. Your mouth waters just thinking about them. Such a lazy and careless existence you had here…

Only the master of the forest could boss you around, but even he wasn’t prepared. Only a few days ago, dogs started spawning from the portals. Outsiders were always a thing, but so much at once, more than a hundred, and all wearing the same crest on their gear… The keeper didn’t stand a chance. With their staves, breathing fire like dragons, they killed him and took his heart. And as soon as they left this plane with it, the land just started to die.

You’ve seen the trees withering as fast as burning matches, fertile soil turning into dead bare rock, the sky losing its sun, rivers pouring into nothingness and everyone else fleeing for their lives through the portals.

You’re the only ones left.
“It’s time to go, Faze” Fangs says. You nod in silence.
And after a silent goodbye, you too go through the portal.
>>
File: snip.png (48KB, 747x642px) Image search: [Google]
snip.png
48KB, 747x642px
>>29472368
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/faze
I can roll with this.
>>
Another unofficial by a different anon.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12333735
Where should we go?
>>
>>29472386
>
Only the master of the forest could boss you around, but even he wasn’t prepared. Only a few days ago, dogs started spawning from the portals. Outsiders were always a thing, but so much at once, more than a hundred, and all wearing the same crest on their gear… The keeper didn’t stand a chance. With their staves, breathing fire like dragons, they killed him and took his heart. And as soon as they left this plane with it, the land just started to die.

Well, that's brutal.
>>
>>29472393
Shit. Too late.
>>
File: 002monpon.png (217KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
002monpon.png
217KB, 1200x1000px
>>29472386
You pass the portal like you’d tread through a window.
Nothing happens as you cross the path between worlds, except maybe an electric tingle on your scales. And soon you find yourself in a new plane.
It’s colder here than where you come from, but not by much. There’s a dense white mist floating around, which along with the dark and knotted trees give the place an eerie atmosphere.
Right now, you’re in complete silence. The portal has closed behind you.

“Smells weird…” Froth declares, after sniffing the air around her “Smells… like corpses.”
You’re forced to agree. Let’s hope there’s more than dead meat to eat around here.

You’re not particularly hungry or tired yet. You’re not carrying anything right now. You’ve got no idea where you are.
If you’ve got nothing else to do where you are, you may pick a cardinal direction (North, South,…) to explore.

>What do?

Visuals will be updated between sessions
>>
>>29472404
Head towards the sun. So East or West, depending on the time of day.
>>
>>29472404
Look around and make sure we aren't missing anything interesting/important here.

If there's nothing to be found, do what >>29472414 said.
>>
>>29472392
God damnit I'm stupid. Sorry, english isn't my first language.
>>29472404
Look for a hill to get a better look at our suroundings.
>>
>>29472404
Pick a direction and just go.
>>
>>29472404
Where's the smell the strongest? I'd like to avoid that area for now, at least until we're more settled.
>>
>>29472404
Can a hydra eat dead flesh like a vulture? Maybe it's just not plesant.
>>
File: 003monpon.png (270KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
003monpon.png
270KB, 1200x1000px
>>29472414
>>29472418
>>29472428
>>29472455
Despite your joined effort, you just can’t figure out a direction which doesn’t reek of dead meat. It’s… everywhere.
With a little effort, you manage to peek above the treeline, searching for a place where you could get some altitude and maybe understand where you are. Despite the dense mist, you manage to see a big lonely hill to the east. The sun is around here, and you think it’s probably morning, so that’s probably to the east…

You head there, treading through the silent forest, slowed down a little by the low branches you’re forced to go around or under.

After around ten minutes, you arrive at a clearing, the hill being further east from here you think.
There’s something here, but it doesn’t look very menacing.
Not anymore.
Fangs can’t refrain a growl of anger as she recognizes one of the attackers. You’re not very fond of carcasses, but you’d gladly feast on the dog out of pure spite. But there’s something more.
A strange ball of light like you’ve never seen, hovering above the body.

>What do?
>>
>>29472608
Get a closer look at the light.
>>
>>29472608
Eat it
>>
>>29472608
Do not touch the ball of light. We have no idea what that thing is. For all we know, it killed the dog.
>>
>>29472608
Check how fresh is the corpse and if we can or should eat it.
>>
>>29472608
I'm thinking it's a curious fairy or the soul of the dog.
>>
>>29472608
Aw sweet! Free pelt! Can we strip the corpse of its hide to make a coat?
>>
>>29472608
There is a hat to the left of the corpse......who wants it?
>>
>>29472608
Search body for one of those staves and the keepers heart.
>>
>>29472608
The broken thing looks like a crafted stick, and the thing is a container of sorts
>>
>>29472608
Observe the glowy thing.
>>
File: 004monpon.png (129KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
004monpon.png
129KB, 1200x1000px
>>29472618
>>29472620
>>29472622
>>29472628

You start to inspect the body. Slowly, you turn him around while making sure not to touch the floating orb, to discover a mean, infected wound on his leg. He died slowly.
Justice motherfucker.

You smell it. Aside from the leg, the body should still be fine to eat, but…
“Wait, are we gonna eat THAT?” Fangs shows a disgusted wince.
“Yeah, no…” Froth shakes her head “I’m not letting you put that in our stomach, Faze. We’re so NOT that desperate.”

Then you decide to rummage through his bag, under the big fluid container on his back.
As you thought, you do not find the heart of the keeper in here. There’s a book, sealed cans, a wineskin and that’s it. The flame stick he used to breathe fire lies in front of the dog. Broken. There's also a shortsword at his side.

“Does anyone want a helmet?” You chuckle.
“What? But, our heads are too big for the helmet” Fangs obliviously responds “And I like having my mane free…”
“That was a joke, Fangs…” Froth says.
“Huh? Faze can make jokes?” She asks in faked amazement.
“Yeah, nah, now that you mention it, she was probably serious!”
Those two…

“Shut up you two!” You sternly retort to interrupt their giggling “And think about what we should do with this… soul?”
The purple sphere wasn’t moved an inch. It looks like there’s gas or liquid swirling inside, and no sign of sentience whatsoever. It just… reminds you of candy somehow.
Both Fangs and Froth seems about as puzzled as you are about it.

Sh-should you eat it?

>What do?
>>
And with that, I'm gonna call it a day. If you have any suggestion for Faze/Froth/Fangs' mane style and colour scheme, feel free to share it. For now, think as >>29470876 as her most accurate reference.

Also if you've got any criticism or questions make sure to send them

Thank you all for participating and see you tomorrow!
>>
>>29472869
Touch the soul, smell the soul. [Spoiler] Eat the soul [/Spoiler]
>>
>>29472869
What does Fangs and Froth think about eating it?
>>
>>29472869
Can we even use the sword? We don't have any hooves!
>>
>>29472869
Read the book.
>>
>>29472869
Lets look in the book. Might have something interesting in there.
>>
>>29472869
Poke it with the sword first and see what happens. Try to read the book, then drink the wine.
>>
>>29471677
Fuck I fell asleep
I am genuinely surprised we did not go with the twin hags (I know I would have voted for them) I was serious about my offer of betting on it to
still they are 3 fantastic choices I am sure this will be a great quest.
>>
>>29472869
Poke the soul with a sword, see what it does. I don't think eating it is a good idea.
>>
>>29473074
>>29473140
Now how do you two propose we do that? With a mouth?
.......huh. Yeah that could work.
>>
>>29473075
>I am sure this will be a great quest.
Shut up doxel
>>
>>29473160
>Doxel's playing
Well rip this quest I guess.
>>
>>29473184
I was joking I don't even know anything about Doxel I have just seen a lot of people say he is overenthusiastic.
>>
I'm not sure I wanna eat the soul guys.
>>
>>29473075
Oh well looking at the poll it was wide enough that my vote would not have made a difference anyway. Time to read up for the next session and hopefully I can stay awake this time.
>>
>>29472869
">It just… reminds you of candy somehow.
When was the last time we had any candy? Killing some hapless traveler? Go on then, we'll never have another chance like this."
>>
Have a good night bump
>>
>>29474415
Shut up, pussy. We're eating the soul.
>>
>>29472869
Maybe we can hold the shortsword in one of our mouths or or by tail to use as a toothpick.
>>
>>29472869
Oh my freakin.
Do those can say om nom nom?
>>
>>29472869
What kind of bag did the carcass have? Can we strap it to our body? Can we dump short sword (where's the sheath or strap to attach it?), the wineskin, the cans, the helmet, and the hat?
>>
>>29472869
Lick it.
>>
>>29472869
Pick up the sword and poke it.
>>
File: Headstrong.png (927KB, 1400x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Headstrong.png
927KB, 1400x1640px
>>29472869
When in doubt >>29472920 listen to your other heads. Maybe they know rumors about snacking on souls or whatnot. We should also read the book if possible.

Also have a doodle. The color selection is not set in stone,and not recommended since my knowledge of color theory is around village idiot just did it for fun, and enjoying everything so far.
>>
File: hybrids.png (18KB, 682x516px) Image search: [Google]
hybrids.png
18KB, 682x516px
>>29476068
Th-that's very good. I no one else has any obection, this can the colours of the MC

Here, you unlocked a secret for your trouble.
>>
>>29476068
I can feel Faze's pain. Great job artanon.
>>
>>29472869
Get a rock and smasch those cans.
>>
>>29476136
Cupcake!
>>
>>29476136
I love it! Wait, I thought hydra's has legs.
>>
>>29476068
Damn. That's pretty good.
>>
>>29472160
>giant squids
That very well might be able to best us in combat.
>>
>>29472404
Oh do we not have legs interesting.
>>
>>29474665
I got rather delayed in catching up but I am confused when I looked at the poll fairy was well ahead but when the poll ended it was aparently a draw why would people vote on a poll that was over?
>>
>>29477185
People just like polls
>>
>>29476136
Wait is lost filly just a name for some sort of baiting shapeshifter or was playing a lost filly an actual posibility
>>
>>29477196
Pony Lost Kid from zelda
>>
>>29477194
Well I suppose polls are pretty great. Maybe If I don't fall asleep like last night I can participate in some
>>
>>29472869
Let's not eat it we are not even totaly sure it is a soul.
Read the book.
>>
>>29477206
Ah I see
>>
>>29477206
Isn't the hydra just a three headed snek pone without any legs?
>>
>>29477264
Also with a healing factor
>>
>>29477264
The one in the show had two legs. So I assumed this one would be the same. I actually like snek hydra more.
>>
>>29477295
There was probably the posibility of leged hydra when pleeny planed to do a catalogue.
He probably should have despite discarding the full catalogue had us vote on legs or not (I do agree though we are more interesting without legs)
>>
>>29477355
Also speaking of being a snake how well can we squeeze our heads together to fit through tight gaps what is our minimum circumference.
Although if heads grow back we can cut off our sides in an emergency to get through smaller gaps.
>>
>>29472869
Poke it
>>
>>29476068
Good job, Anon!
>>
>>29477373
>how well can we squeeze our heads together to fit through tight gaps what is our minimum circumference
No, bad Anon! Hydras aren't buttplugs.
>>
>>29477460
Well know I wanna know what our anal circumference is.
>>
>>29477373
Another question would be if we can dislocate our jaw like a snake and swallow live prey without chewing.
>>
>>29477484
You mean our cloaca?
>>
>>29477279
What would happen if we ate one of our sisters? Would the head grow back?
>>
>>29477656
Why would we do that?
>>
>>29477670
Out of morbid anger. Assuming if it happened in the past.
>>
>>29477759
Pretty sure that would be extremely painful for us, so I doubt we'd do that.
>>
>>29472914
>>29472920
>>29472935
>>29472945
Candy? When did you ever hear about candy again? You don’t remember ever seeing some, and yet you know exactly what it is… Maybe the forest keeper told you about it sometime? Yeah, that must be it. Thinking any more about this is giving you a headache anyway. You decide to look at everything else the dog had before taking care of the floating ball.

First, the book. You’re quite disappointed to only find three page between the covers. But the binder can be opened quite easily to add some more.
The writing is just too bad and small to read inside, you can only figure out the tittles and maps on each page. You recognize one map deciphering your home plane.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac5gmje8aj1xhhd/AAAyb23ZI_Iv1Nxca2CAFG1pa?dl=0 tell me if it works please. You should have access to 3 horrible drawings.

After a few tries, you finally manage to strap the backpack of the dead dog on you. It’s in good condition, and will make it a lot easier to carry things around. Even if the thing look a tiny bit ridiculous on you.

Smashing one of the can against a pointy rock, you manage to puncture it. From the smell, it contains processed food. It tastes like the definition of bland, but the three cans of thick mash are probably enough for a full meal.
A sip from the wineskin reveals it contain only water. Now, for that sphere...
>>
>>29478715
Picking up the blade of the dog, you use it to poke the sphere, holding it in your mouth without much result. You simply push the sphere a little further, so you suppose it’s solid enough to be held and carried around.
Then, with the tip of your tail, you perform a snek-poke on the sphere. It feels just a little warm, but only bounces and squishes slightly like before.
“What do you think, sisters?” You ask before experimenting further “Ever heard of snacking on souls before?”
“Well…”Fangs looks away absently.
“I heard crazy ponies do things like that to become more powerful” Froth states “But… I’m pretty awesome as I am already I think.” Your right head nods proudly to herself.

Giving in to your curiosity, you take an expectant snek-lick at the floating ball. You half expected the thing to jump on you and curse you forever, but this one magic ball seems completely amorphous.
Aside from that, it tastes like power. Power and dog biscuits.

>What do?
>>
>>29478723
I kinda want to eat it.
>>
>>29478723
Eating the soul of one of the creatures responsible for destroying our home. I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>29478715
I can see the maps.
>>
>>29478723
Vengeance motherfucker. Eat the soul.
>>
>>29478723
Beat the metaphorical horse and smash the corpse. Maybe spit on it for good measure.
>>
>>29470864
All I boot from that was
>planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes planes
>>
>>29478723
These little dots on the map must have been the intruders, and the lines are their routes.
>>
>>29478723
We weren't strong enough to defend our home, so we need to become more awesome. Eat it.
>>
>>29478723
Neat. I kind of want to return to our plane to visit those two structures on top those hills.
>>
>>29478715
>After a few tries, you finally manage to strap the backpack of the dead dog on you
Sorry, but,.. how? Without arms or shoulders?
>>
>>29478723
I have a feeling we might be in the Unearthed Woods.
>>
>>29478928
By securing it tightly to the main body, or to part of the body that splits into three. Semantics bro.
>>
>>29478925
Our plane kinda self destructed. Unless we find our keepers heart and restore it, theres nothing left to go to.
>>
>>29478723
So there's twelve different dots? Can't tell, some look almost like the same color.
>>
>>29476136
Glad you liked it, my dood. Huh, that's pretty cool look at possibilities, to actually think thingpone could've been a MC is crazy.

>>29476437
>>29476884
>>29477400
Thanks, fellerz.

>>29478723
Well he ain't getting any deader. I suppose eating the soul out of spite of what they did seems hydra-esque in nature. Plus it could feasibly give us power, though power could really be anything, but extra power might be a necessity in a strange new plane despite our stature. Hopefully it doesn't become a drug.
>>
>>29478723
Ok. Here's a thought guys. On the chance that we're on the Unearthed Woods, Maybe we came from cell (3,2), and the hill with the house is the one we're approaching?
>>
>>29478723
Are the dots on the maps like the Keepers Heart? Hmmm.....
>>
>>29478939
>By securing it tightly to the main body, or to part of the body that splits into three
still, how? draw me a crude ms paint pic
>>
>>29478961
>>29479002
I'm pretty sure they are the portals. Just look where they are on the Keepers Jungle. We took the green one to enter the Unearthed woods, and moved towards the hill.
>>
File: file.png (30KB, 535x405px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30KB, 535x405px
>>29479015
>>
>>29479015
You know how backpacks how those two lopes to put your arms through? Turn the back back ninety degree's, then try visualizing applying it to the the Hydra.
>>
>>29479029
Oh. That works too.
>>
File: considering guy.png (70KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
considering guy.png
70KB, 534x443px
>>29479031
I will accept that.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 598x387px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 598x387px
>>29479031
>>
>>29479025
On second thought the colors don't seem to allign. We clearly went trought the middle portal on Jungle and came out on Unearthed trought the light blue one.
>>
>>29479067
But why are the portals colored different shades of blue?
>>
File: 005monpon.png (112KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
005monpon.png
112KB, 1200x1000px
>>29478734
>>29478795
>>29478806
>>29478822
“About that book.” You start “I think the coloured dots on the maps are portals, and that we ended up in the Unearthed Woods. And that hill we’re going is probably is probably this one.” You point at the different maps.
“Huh, that makes sense” Froth comments “And that line. Could it be is the dog’s route?”
“That would great!” Fangs adds vindictively “We’d be able to track them down to their kernel, and show them the price of messing with us!”
“Later.” You coldly state. “Right now, let’s go to that hill and confirm where we are. There should be some house up there. So people maybe. Also… To get done with that soul…”

Fangs ad Froth watch you in silence, curious about what will happen to you if you decide to go and just eat a soul, right here and now.

At least they’re not scared enough to stop you. That probably mean they don’t think it could be very dangerous. But it’s not like any of you ever had to be careful in the past…
Yeah, you’ve always been big enough to take on anything.

A smirk crosses your face. You’re pretty excited right now.
You open wide and gobble the soul down. It feels weird, like a ball of rubber, but as the ball makes its way through your throat, a strange tingling sensation start to spread in your neck. And in tickles… and itches… it become burning hot and swells inside you until you simply can’t contain the climbing.

Your two sisters back away and gasp in surprise as a blazing stream of fire erupts from your mouth. You stare in shock for a moment, not really understanding what’s happening yourself. But you’re not hurt, this fire doesn’t burn you. The burning sensation just vanished and is now only a pleasant warmth. And eventually, the fire simply dies out. And you’re just like you were a few minutes ago.
>>
>>29479125
But you still feel a little heat pleasantly radiating down your gullet, ready to be used.
“Only cow!” Fangs exclaims “Souls are made of incredibly hot peppers!”

>What do?
>>
>>29479132
The Keeper was a Dragon. What are the chances this mutt was actually carrying a piece of his soul?
>>
>>29479107
Don't know. We clearly went trough the orange portal on Jungle and somehow appeared on Unearthed. As I said the colors don't make sense with what we know.
>>
>>29479132
Investigate the big fluid container that was on his back.
>>
File: really, now.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
really, now.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>29479132
Give Fangs the look.
>>
>>29479125
See if we can do that again.
>>
>>29479132
Try doing it again! We dragon now.
>>
>>29479125
See if Froth and Fang can do the same thing!
BURN THE DOG!
>>
>>29479125
See if you can spit fire balls.
>>
>>29479132
Fang, sometimes I wonder if you didn't bang your head as a hatchling when I wasn't looking.
>>
SO this is an attempt to revive the Strange Waifu Thread?

You realize that was a mercy killing, right?
>>
>>29477565
Yeah that
>>
>>29477670
See
>>29477373
To fit through a smaller gap.
>>
>>29479284

We put those faggots out of our misery.
>>
>>29479132
Try doing it again I am doubting it really was a soul but I am glad we ate it.
>>
>>29479125
TAKE THE LIQUID TANK AND HEAD TO THE TOP OF THE HILL!
>>
File: 006monpon.png (111KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
006monpon.png
111KB, 1200x1000px
>>29479147
>>29479153
>>29479163
>>29479185
>>29479202
You give Fangs a judgemental glare. Seriously gurl?
“Hey! How else can you explain the flames?” She barks under your eyes “I didn’t eat a freaking soul! I don’t know!”
“Well, the fire…” Concentrating, you manage to let out a small, more controlled stream of fire “That’s just something I can do now.”
“Wh-what?” Froth asks nervously “Just like that you get a cool dragon breath for yourself?”
“You two really can’t do it?” You ask your sisters in response.
“Well…” Froth closes her eyes and holds her breath a few seconds, only to let out a harmless huff “N-no! I can’t!”
“Huh…” You sigh with a smug smile, before successfully spit a ball of fire to the sky “That’s too bad I guess…”
“Grrr….” Froth growls “The next soul we find is for me, then!”

Still, how you ended up with this power is a complete mystery. The keeper was no dragon, so how did a dog’s soul give you a fire breath? Was it even a soul? You’ve got no idea right now.

Right now, you decide to burn the corpse of the dog for good measure. First you take away the container on his back, which contains a strange transparent liquid with iridescent glints. Since it is connected to the fire breather, you think setting it ablaze might be a bad idea.

Nom bare, you get rid of the body with a steady flame.

“Aw, come on!”
Your three heads turns as one at the sound of the unknown voice to spot a single pony lurking from a nearby bush. The pony looks kinda… dead outside, with one eye missing, and stitches holding together a patchwork of many pallid body part. Since his cover is blown out, the earth pony gasps before starting to run away between the trees.

>What do?
>>
>>29479524
Should we even bother chasing it? I kind of want to check out the homes on the hill. But if we do want to chase it, it might be heading to the castle on the map. If we continue forward and make a left at the base of the hill, we should find that castle.
>>
>>29479524
Must be a zombie. We can probably get it if we wanted to, yeah?
>>
>>29479524
They somehow burned the Keeper with the liquid and the broken stick-thingy.
>>
>>29479524
I'll say this again. Should we chase it? If we do we'll burn energy, and we can't eat it.
>>
>>29479524
I am thinking what we ate may have been connected to the fire stick.
Just let the poor zombie go.
>>
>>29479524
If we go to the farm atop the hill, they might have some cattle we could eat for when we're hungry.
>>
>>29479524
I think we just cremated the corpse the zombie had his eye on. Apologize to him, we were just taking out our frustrations on one of the creatures that made our plane collapse.

>>29479572
I never heard anything about them using a liquid against the keeper.

>>29479587
>>29479566
>>29479554
Why chase a fellow monster?
>>
>>29479651
I must have miss understood something. gonna check earlier posts then.
>>
>>29479651
Just because it's a monster doesn't mean we have to be nice to it. Hence the categorization monster. Monstrous.
>>
>>29479651
I agree we should apologize but do not chase after it to do so just shout out a quick sorry.
>>
>>29479666
That's the Dog's definition of us. Reread the intro.
>The natural order and peace reigned in each of them.
>>
>>29479524
Faze can probably hit it from this distance.
>>
>>29479524
Don't chase prey that's already dead.
>>
>>29479651
>>29479572
>It is connected to the fire breather
They used the liquid probably as some kind of fuel for their staves. Seems kinda stupid if you can just swallow it. Maybe we need to drink it to refuel?
>>
>>29480008
Than we would've needed to drink it to breath fire in the first place. for all we know, it's just water. It'd fit with the other travel supplies.
>>
>>29480029
I mean if we run out of it along the way. We just got it and only used it twice. We should keep the liquid just in case.
>strange transparent liquid with iridescent glints
Really doesn't seem to be just water.
>>
>>29480008
Makes sense if our new power is related to there flame we likely need the fuel they used.
>>
>>29479689
We have nothing to apologize for.
>>
>>29479772
Ha! Well said anon.
>>
File: 007monpon.png (207KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
007monpon.png
207KB, 1200x1000px
>>29479554
>>29479566
>>29479572
>>29479587
You feel like you could catch that zombie if you wanted, but you’ve got no business with running dead meat. You’re even feeling a little bad for ruining a good opportunity for him when you burned the carcass. But not enough to apologize.
“Let’s not waste energy with another corpse.” You turn to the east “Let’s get to that hill. If there’s a farm atop of it, maybe there’s cattle which isn’t dead there.”
You decide to take the contained with you just in case.

The perspective of a real meal is more than enough to convince your sisters. As you make your way through the forest, you ponder some more about what you saw and the power you got. Was the sphere part of the flaming stick? The stick was also connected to the container on the dog’s back. Was it fuel? Should you drink it? You’re not feeling like your power is exhausting itself, though… There’s something amiss. If that sphere was the dog’s soul, then the fire breathing you acquired makes little sense. But you can’t piece together how it could have been part of the flaming stick either. You’re at a loss here.

You travel for around twenty more minutes until you reach the base of the hill. It is quite steeper than you imagined, and there’s evidence of an organized presence.

You do not see anyone through the mist, but the place is defended with wooden pikes here and there, but these alone shouldn’t be a problem. There’s also a sign.

>What do?
>>
File: 008monpon.png (67KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
008monpon.png
67KB, 1000x800px
>>29480120
See you tomorrow
>>
>>29480133
They can't even spell correctly. I know I should be worried by the "supposedly high" number of undead, but dammit. Spell correctly!
>>
>>29480120
If we're to use game logic, than that soul made us "level up" and unlock the ability to breath fire. It'd be a natural ability requiring no outside catalysts. As far as the staves, it could just be a misidentification of a gun. As for the liquid, it could be some form of drink, fuel for the "stave", or even some kind of potion.
>>
>>29480120
Mushrooms growing in a land of decay. Makes sense. Can we eat those? I'm not saying we should immediately, but in case we're too tired to travel.
How resilient are hydra's to poison? If we can't identify the type, there's a chance that some of these mushrooms might be poisonous.
>>
>>29480200
Ew, gross. Get that gaming nonsense out of here please.
>>
>>29480218
I think we're carnivorous.
>>
>>29480120
Read sign. Tell sisters to be ready to be sneaky.
>>
>>29480133
The fact they keep a tally makes me feel these guys are probably very dangerous lets not bother the farm.
>>
>>29480120
The fact that even the dogs went around it worrys me. Throw some stuff at the hill and hide, see what happens.
>>
>>29480133
Milk farm implies cows, ponies, or goats. Well isn't this freakin fantastic. There's seven hundred and fourth eight skeletons between us and potential food. The map showed the mutts going counter clockwise of the hill - which is away from the castle - to the other portal. We have a days worth of food. BUT DAMMIT WE'RE A HYDRA! Go check it out, tank damage. If things get too spicy then leg it out of there.
>>
>>29480008
>>29480029
>>29480099
>>29480200
>anons say we should drink viscous fluid that makes fire
>no evidence that shows we need to drink it
GEE ANONS THAT'S A REALLY GOOD IDEA YOU'RE ALL SO SMART HERE'S A GOD STAR.
>>
>>29480231
Well I hope not. That limitation would suck.
>>
>>29480395
Two of those are arguing against the assumption that it's needed for our power. That could be taken as saying we can just throw it away and forget about it.
>>
beb
>>
>>29482322
>>
>>29480133
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Can we deal with this. Food? Or army? Food? Or army?

I hope you guys are fine with eating the plain food in cans.
>>
Have a good night and sleep tight.
>>
>>29480120
How easily can we smash a pony skeleton?
>>
File: bump 205.png (69KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
bump 205.png
69KB, 1000x800px
>>
Would it be considered masturbation or incest if our favorite hydra ate herself out?
>>
>>29484718
Nice
>>
File: 009monpon.png (123KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
009monpon.png
123KB, 1200x1000px
>>29480169
>>29480200
>>29480218
>>29480230
“Th-that’s a ton of skeletons…” Fangs comments. This time Froth joins you in giving her the look.

“There’s little to be afraid of skeletons.” You state “From their spelling…” You scowl at the incorrect sign which cockily keep existing in response “…They’re probably not very smart. And if they’re not any more durable than ponies, we can simply crush them.”
“Yeah.” Froth licks her lips “And cows… that’s a prime treat we’re talking about! That’s worth a couple of broken bones. Especially since they’re not our bones…”
Yes, you’re big girls, and you need your proteins. Everything that is not protein might as well be trash on your plate.

You begin climbing up the hill. The soil is loose, and you feel half of your tail’s width sinking in the ground as you go up rather slowly. Only a dozen meters in, you’re interrupted by something… or someone emerging from the ground in front of you.
Your wannabe aggressor has a point helmet, a rusty axe on one side and a bugle on the other.

“Kakakah…” The skeleton cackles “That’s a big snake you are… A big rude snake. We went through all the trouble of putting these signs all around the motte… Kakakah… It was a lot of work, you know?”
A fleshless leg rises to accuse you.
“Leave now, intruder! Or join us into the ultimate kakacalcareous experience… forever…“

>What do?
>>
>>29485655
Char the skeleman, then smash what's left.
>>
>>29485655
>kakacalcareous
Was that supposed to a pun? Because I'm pretty sure it gave us cancer. I don't even know what's cancer! Booooooo!
>>
>>29485655
You spelled guard as "gard" you idiot. And why are you protecting what's up there?
>>
>>29485655
Ask how old is the skeletons. If it's not that old we can snap it's bones to suck out the bone marrow. Yum.
>>
>>29485655
We came here for the view. We're new to the area and are trying to get the lay of the land. Just out of curiosity, are there a lot of undead on this plane? (That's a rather important question by the way since it could mean an extreme lack of food.)
>>
>>29485667
>>29485681
>>29485689
Lets not engage in hostilities yet. We're not hungry yet and gaining information on this new plane is more important than possibly upsetting whatever kind of order is here.
>>
>>29485655
What is that. "Kakakaka"- what is that, what is this you're saying.
>>
>>29485655
You are the one being rude. My name is Faze and these are my sisters Froth and Fang. And if it was such a pain to make a sign, couldn't you have made it properly?
>>
>>29485739
I think that's laughter.
>>
>>29485655
Ask him why he is doing this, who ordered this and if he thinks that it's worth it and if he wouldn't like do something else instead.
>>
>>29485786
I know what it's laughter. I'm just wondering why it sounds so stupid, like some anime laugh.
>>
>>29485816
How would your laugh sound without lungs or lips?
>>
>>29485820
I would never laugh if I sound as stupid as Mr.Bones over there.
>>
>>29485824
But then again, what would you do all day, sitting around as a skeleton in a skeleton yard?
>>
>>29485824
Existing for millennia and never laughing, even by accident, just because you sound funny?
>>
>>29485840
Whop ever said the laughing sounds funny?
>>
>>29485824
Reality-Check: Have you ever listened to a recording of your actual laugh? Trust me, chances are high that it sounds retarded as well. It's just true for most people
>>
>>29485952
Exactly. That's my point.
>>
>>29485913
>I would never laugh if I sound as stupid as Mr.Bones over there.

fun·ny
/ˈfənē/
adjective
1. causing laughter or amusement; humorous.
"a funny story"
synonyms: amusing, humorous, witty, comic, comical, droll, facetious, jocular, jokey, etc.

2. difficult to explain or understand; strange.
"I had a funny feeling you'd be around"

Reading comprehension.
>>
File: saad maan.jpg (31KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
saad maan.jpg
31KB, 428x376px
>>29485965
>>
>>29485655
Got any food?
>>
File: 010monpon.png (138KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
010monpon.png
138KB, 1200x1000px
>>29485667
>>29485673
>>29485681
>>29485689
You can’t help but to cringe at the horrible puns and cackling the animated bones just spouted. Living without a brain really seems like a tragedy. Still, you feel like it may be time to squeeze some information out of the locals.
Cushing him later will still be a possibility if you don’t like the answers.

“Rude?” You scowl “Then I shall give you a lesson about politeness. My name is Faze, and these are my sisters Fangs and Froth. Mister Skeleton, let me tell you that your laughter is annoying, that you have more chance killing me with your horrible puns than anything else, and that your so called sign has an eyesore of a spelling error on it.”

“What? A spelling error? Humorous!” He berates, and another skeleton head emerges from the ground.
“Hey, give me a break!” The new skeleton retorts. “The outsiders destroyed it six times in during the last two weeks! You’ll make it next time if you’re not happy.”

“Anyway, we’re here for the view.” You pick up their attention again, glaring at the empty eyes of the skulls. “We’re trying to get the lay of the land. And is everyone just dead around here?”
“Yeah, we’re all dead here.” The first skeleton answers.
You smack your lips. You’re probably not settling down here.
“Except those cows.” He adds “They wouldn’t be able to give milk if they were dead.”
“Why would you need milk?” You ask.
“For drinking of course! There’s nothing like milk to keep your bones solid and shiny! And defending a motte with traps and such is an infinite amount of fun. Kakakah…” You cringe again.
“You? Drinking? B-but you’re… porous!” Fangs exclaims.
“I’m a pegasus and I can fly with porous wings. What’s your point?” Humorous responds.
Fangs open her mouth to answer, but changes her mind and remains silent.
>>
>>29486126
“Would you give us some food?” You ask.
“Well, cows don’t live forever, so we trade the meat we have. We don’t do anything with it ourselves.” The first skeleton explains “Zombies usually bring us funny things to make more traps to defend the motte.”

>What do?
>>
>>29486133
Lets just leave we cannot possibly take on that many undead.
>>
File: got milk skeleton.jpg (493KB, 600x2396px) Image search: [Google]
got milk skeleton.jpg
493KB, 600x2396px
>>
>>29486133
I'll give you this container of probably dangerous liquid if you give us meat.
>>
>>29486126
So some intruders ruined my plane. They were carrying these container with stick hoses. Have you seen them around?
>>
>>29485655
Im confused only 1 of the 4 posts you quoted was related to what we ended up doing.
>>
>>29486237
forgot to add
I'm trying to sum it all up each time
>>
>>29486126
What will this liquid we found on the dogs get us? Anything besides milk you'd be interested in?
The skeletons may not be a problem but those traps could be.
>>
>>29486251
Ah I see.
Honestly I think that is a bad idea It will just confuse people and make it more confusing to read on anonpone.
>>
>>29486261
>The skeletons may not be a problem but those traps could be.
>skeletons may not be a problem
SEVEN HUNDRED AND FOURTY EIGHT.
>>
>>29486133
Well we got some item that we can trade for some meat we can take with us.
>>
>>29486126
Items to trade: The dangerous container of liquid, the sword, the hat.
>>
>>29486204
>>29486218
>>29486261
>>29486324
>>29486329
“All we have is this.” You present him the fuel container and the useless stuff you looted “The liquid inside this is highly flammable. Also there’s this sword and hat. An army of outsider dogs used this liquid to burn our whole plane down. Do you happen to have seen them by the way?”

“Kakakah… Yes, there was a lot of them a day ago.” Humorous answers “Many of them were in a bad shape, and they moved quickly to the portal east from here.”

“They destroyed a whole plane, you say…” The first skeleton seems troubled “That sounds preposterous… and yet you’re here seeking food out of you hunting ground… Maybe we should talk about this with the zombies and the ghost at the graveyard.” He ponders out loud “Outsiders have always been pesky, but that’s a new kind of worrying…”
“Anyway, your offer is reasonable. We’ll fetch you half a cow’s carcass for that stuff. Does that sounds fair?”

Half a cow? That’s probably about a day’s worth of meat for you.

>What do?
>>
>>29486388
Hey. we can cook the meat thanks to our new flame breath.
>>
>>29486388
Yeah that sounds alright to me. Thanks.
>>
>>29486388
Deal.
Whatever we do do not try and barter for more meat either accept the offer, ask how much you can still get if you take certain items away from the offer or reject the offer.
>>
>>29486388
Tell me what you think that liquid stuff I'm giving you is and we have a deal.
>>
>>29486388
I wonder if they can make sense of the book we found since we can't read it.
>>
>>29486388
If you throw in two more backback. You could make backpacks out of cow hides, right?
>>
>>29486407
>>29486408
>>29486415
>>29486423
>>29486446
>>29486715
The thoughts of using your breath to make roasted meat makes your mouth water already.
“That’s fair.” You declare “But what If I keep the sword and hat? Also don’t you make backpacks with the cow hides you get? I’d like some.”

“Kakacome on…” The first skeleton lets out a cackling sigh “You obviously can’t use this toothpick of a blade, and nobody’s gonna give you anything for such common junk, so save yourself the trouble of carrying it around and just give it to us. And no. We don’t travel so we don’t make any bags.”
“Alright, alright…” You push the container, sword and hat toward him “But first, tell me what do you think there is exactly in that container.”
“Hmm? It’s a refined kind of oil I suppose. DOES ANYONE HAS A LIGHT?” The skeleton calls. And a bone hoof with a flint and steel lighter arises a little further up the hill. He fetches it, pours a drop of fuel on his hoof before lighting it up which produces a bright and long flame which quickly dies out.
“KAKAKA!” He exults “Yes! We can have fun with that! You stay here until I come back with your meat.”

On these words, you’re left alone with Humorous. Kinda. Since there’s probably many more bones buried in the ground.

“Huh… Nice weather today, kakaka…?” The skull clumsily utters.
“Wait, can you read that?” You pull out the dog’s book, in the hope that it’ll spare you other attempts from Humorous at small talk.
“Huh, yeah, I recognize that!” Humorous says as he extracts himself from the ground and walks toward you “Some outsiders explore planes to sell the maps and information to other outsiders. They collect their works in books like these. Usually, they show the locations of the portals and their destination and talk about the notable dangers of each plane.”
>>
File: 011monpon.png (602KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
011monpon.png
602KB, 1200x1000px
>>29487203
You have Humorous read you the text. As expected, it’s a description of the planes focussing on the dangers and resources you can find in each of these. You make sure to remember the destinations of the portals in Unearthed Woods and Cakewalk and the other warnings there was.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac5gmje8aj1xhhd/AAAyb23ZI_Iv1Nxca2CAFG1pa?dl=0 udpated

A little while later, the first skeleton comes around again with a huge bag of cloth on his back, which he delivers in front of you.

You open the bag to check the goods and… woah…
“So shiny…” Fangs eyes almost glitter at the sight of the prepared batch of meat.
“So RED…” Froth adds in a similar trance.
“Alright, you seem happy.” The skeleton states “Now go.”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>29487209
Lets head off spew a happy little gout of flame into the air as you leave.
>>
>>29487209
Thanks. We hope your plane doesn't suffer the same fate as ours.
>>
>>29487209
Slow roast it with the fire.
>>
>>29487209
Let take this lovey meat and start exploring more of the unearthed wood.
>>
>>29487380
How? We can't fit it in the back pack.
>>
>>29487209
>>what do?
>Just obtained juiciest meat we've seen for a while
RIP AND TEAR
>>
Oh boy that's neat.
>>
>>29487209
Ok girls, let's tie this back up leave somewhere to cook this. Might be the first time cooking anything. Let's take one of those large stakes, or find a a big Rock to cook on. Hopefully on the bottom of the hill.
>>
>>29487214
Cya later Pleeny.
>>
Time for an exciting day!
>>
File: 1486363211889.png (183KB, 688x596px) Image search: [Google]
1486363211889.png
183KB, 688x596px
>>29490568
>>
>>29487209
To bad we don't have anything to marinate the beef with.
>>
>>29491464
>Not wanting to just eat it raw
You're the worst at hydraing
>>
File: Carlos 3.jpg (8KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos 3.jpg
8KB, 274x200px
>>29491962
You could say that he is not very well hydrated.
>>
>>29492085
You've gone too far Carlos! No quest for you tonight!

But seriously I'm tired as fuck and with a headache. I pass for tonight. Sorry and see you tomorrow.
>>
>>29491962
Hey man. That's like, just your opinion. Faze, Fang, and Froth has had plenty of raw meat in their life. Yeah, raw meat is good and all, but this is some next level shit. Sadly we ain't got no sauce though. We can always slow roast it instead. Anyways it'll last a bit longer cooked then raw.
>>
>>29492085
Go kill yourself
>>
>>29492085
Ayy
>>
Did you thing MC's have a cloaca?
>>
>>29493192
I assume so until it's stated otherwise.
>>
>>29487209
Leave a pheromone Trail as we go, that way we can attract any male hydra's that find the scent.
>>
>>29493917
We should be asexual and constantly get in the way of our other heads attempts to get laid.
>>
Hydra waifu bump
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
Going right to bed bump
>>
>>29494531
One head's gay one's straight and the last is asexual.
>>
hey
>>
>>29497284
It's already going to be difficult as is. How about we don't make it impossible?
>>
>>29494531
>>29497284
>>29498620
Whoa there faggots. We'll hit that bump where we get there.
>>
>>29497284
The left and right heads are incestuous and gay and the middle one is republican
>>
>>29487209
HHHHNNNGGGGG!!!! too cute
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>29498762
Makes sense, the middle one is the one getting stuff done.
>>
File: 012monpon.png (184KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
012monpon.png
184KB, 1200x1000px
>>29487223
>>29487280
>>29487364
>>29487380
>>29488082
>>29489056
“Thanks” you say “We hope your plane doesn't suffer the same fate as ours.”
“Yeah, thanks and all, but I don’t feel like I need to tell you to be kakacautious or something.” The skeleton cackles with a polite goodbye wave. And thus you wander away to savour your meal. Your mouth is watering flamed just at the thought of it.

The idea of roasting the prime beef crossed your mind, but the meat looked just so juicy and smelled so good… you don’t think you could have kept your sisters away long enough to cook anything beyond blue rare anyway.
Still, it’s the first time in forever you’re having cattle meat. The taste is less powerful than what you’re used to, but the flesh of the late lazy animal just melts in you mouth.

Now with a full belly, you ponder about where you’ll be doing next.
“Alright, there’s a bunch of portals we could go to” Froth says, as she inspects the maps “So if we’re going straight for the dogs, we should head for the portal beyond the skeletons motte. And then through that ‘Cakewalk’ place. I can’t wait to make these dogs pay! I hope you’ll give them a taste of their own medicine from me too, Faze!” Your sister hisses

>What do?
>>
>>29500858
It said that the cake there is toxic so there might not be much in the way of food there either. Lets also not forget they were able to kill our keeper, who was probably stronger than us. Heading straight to them could end badly for us.
>>
>>29500858
We should get some allies to come with us and kill those basted dogs.
>>
>>29500950
We could ask skellerman if he wants to go on an adventure.
>>
>>29501111
There are other monster on this plane like the zombies and ghosts.
>>
>>29500858
I want to see where the other portal leads first, we need to find a place where we can sleep. Cakewalk doesn't look like it got caves for us to crash in.
>>
>>29500858
While I hate dogs as much as the next hydra, I think we should look for a new home.
>>
>>29500858
Let's go after the dogs. Around the hill we go!
>>
File: 013monpon.png (130KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
013monpon.png
130KB, 1200x1000px
>>29500937
>>29500950
>>29501111
>>29501164
>>29501173
>>29501273
“Sure. But we’ve got to find allies first.” You answer “They defeated the Keeper. And he was probably stronger than us. We won’t be able to beat them with just the three of us.”
“Allies?” Froth scowls “Where are you gonna find crazy enough creatures to follow us around to attack a HUGE bunch of dogs? Are you just gonna scare them into being our slaves or something?”

“That skeleton we traded with looked concerned about these dogs destroying our plane.” You coldly retort “I’m sure we can convince some zombies or ghosts to tag along too.”
“No, they won’t.” You sister shakes her head “They have their place, just like we used to. And they won’t go crusading just because of a little doom calling. Tell you what, I have a different idea. How about we find out how to get more of this soul or whatever made you able to breathe fire? We could do this on our own if we get enough power. Just like we always did.”
You glare at your sister, she does look adamant about this.

“Fangs!” You sister jumps a little at your call “What do you think we should do?”
“Well… I’m not sure.” She meekly answers “Dogs or not, I think we should find a place where we can catch food easily and rest without trouble. Then we can think about how to deal with the dogs. No?”

You look back at Froth. She too seems to recognize the pros of that option.
“Alright.” You conclude “Then let’s focus on finding a welcoming plane for us. From the maps we have, we know of the planes Winter Calm, Silent Cathedral, Steel Hell and Berserk Mountains and we can get there through here or the Cakewalk.”
“Eh…” Fangs pouts “None of them sound very welcoming. Can’t we find more of these maps?”

Indeed, that would be helpful if you’re not feeling up for any of those planes.

>What do?
>>
>>29501681
Looking for one or two more maps might help.
>>
>>29501681
Since the dogs collect them, we might be able to find more maps from hunting for souls. We can also look for opportunities to find allies while travelling the planes. Looks like we at least agree on us not being ready to attack them where they live.
>>
>>29501681
The winter plane doesn't sound too bad anymore, now that we can breath fire
>>
>>29501809
We'd need to either kill more outsiders and take their maps, or ask the residence of other planes for info on their portals.
>>
>>29501681
We should follow the path the dogs took to see if we can find anymore corpses. It did sound like they were in pretty bad shape after leaving our plane so there is a good chance to find more spoils along their path.
>>
>>29501681
>>29501888
I like this anons idea. Maybe the native residence of the plane they entered will injure and slow them down for us to kill and devour some. We might even get a few of their souls.
>>
>>29501681
Follow their tracks for more souls, maps and liquid up to the portal that leads to cakewalk. We see if we get enough for more supplies from the skeletons.
>>
>>29501927
We did that anon. We gave them stuff for the Cow. How would you prepose we get more items from the skeletonsyou dumbass?
>>
>>29501982
That's uncalled for.
I believe >>29501927 was refering to the items we would accumulate as we travel and using those to trade with the skeletons in exchange for food.
>>
>>29502005
Exactly. 748 skeletons should have more than enough cows. All we need is more items to barter with. I want to stock up on rations if possible.
>>
>>29502064
Will those rations be something other then cows? I sure hope so because we have no means to preserve a cow carcass.
Do you mean trading whatever we find for what ever the zombies may have traded with the skeletons in exchange for flesh?
>>
Gonna have to stop here. I'm gonna try to get some actual sleep and to do an honest to dog session tomorrow

See you then
>>
>>29502106
We can smoke it. And that second one is also an option.
>>
>>29502158
Smoke beef erry day
>>
>>29501681
Soooouuuullssssss
>>
>>29501681
I wonder if maybe the colony is not solely populated by our enemies prehapes it is a city we will be allowed into.

I say we head for the cakewalk but be prepared to leave in a hurry if it does not seem like a good place to be.
silent cathedral is probably our best chance at finding somebody both knowledgeable and willing to help us.
>>
>>29504150
Don't be too sure that the name Silent Cathedral is anything you're hoping it is to be. And what do you mean by Colony?
>>
>>29504865
colony is where the dogs path came from
I assume silent catedral will just be a small plane with a church and a hopefully helpful priest
or just an empty church I doubt it is dangerous
>>
We're so cool.
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>29505817
We are not cool. We are HOT! Fire breathing powers, man. tssssssssss
>>
>>29506581
Someone draw best hydra in a swimsuit
>>
File: eab.jpg (113KB, 680x830px) Image search: [Google]
eab.jpg
113KB, 680x830px
>>
Welp, I fell sick and threw the content of my stomach all night long. And now I'm practically falling asleep on my keybord. I'm gonna have to pass again. Sorry.
>>
>>29510614
Hang in there and get well
>>
>>29510681
Don't forget to delete your bumps
>>
>>29510614
>QM has died of dysentery
>>
>>29514440
Bump
>>
>>29515311
Bump
>>
>>29516966
>>
>>29512936
>>29514440
>>29515311
>>29516172
>>29516966
>>29517509
Not deleting bumps bump
>>
Poor pleeny having a dumb human body.
>>
File: 014monpon.png (215KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
014monpon.png
215KB, 1200x1000px
>>29501809
>>29501813
>>29501815
>>29501872
>>29501888
>>29501899
>>29501927
>>29504150
“I’m a little less afraid of cold places now that we have fire at will.” You say. “But still, let’s head for the Cakewalk first. If we follow the dogs’ trail, we might find other corpses, other maps and other souls.”

“Sounds good to me.” Fangs agrees “Let’s avoid the Colony for now. We’ll go there once we’re ready.”

“Hum.” Froth nods too “Let’s find information about that place first.” she adds “For all we know, maybe we native can go there without any trouble?”

“I wouldn’t bet on that.” You answer your sister “As for information, the Silent Cathedral may be the best choice. If there’s priests of some sort there maybe we could just ask. That would save us the trouble of finding more dead outsiders. But still, let’s head for the Cakewalk portal for now.”

That plan seems to please your sisters. At least enough to tread in the same direction. You follow the dogs’ trail toward the Cakewalk portal, getting around the milk farm from the south.

As you hoped, you eventually find another body on the way. But it appears you weren’t the first one on that case. You all fall silent as you approach. Whatever stands here doesn’t look like they noticed you already.

>What do?
>>
Only post for today unfortunately. Still pretty beat up. But I have good hopes for tomorrow.
>>
>>29520227
Make a grand entry. Behold the great hydra!
>>
>>29520227
Seems like an opportunity to ask questions, lets try not to scare this one away.
>>
>>29520227
Say hello
>>
>>29520227
Approach silently and ask nonchalantly "What'cha doin'?".
>>
>>29520227
"You gonna eat that?"
>>
>>29520227
Sneak up behind it and spook it.
>>
>>29520227
Is that dead thing lying on the ground still fresh? If it is we can tie it to our body and eat it later.
>>
>>29520241
I hope you get well.
>>
>>29521061
>>
>>29522097
9 again
>>
>>29522954
>>
>>29520227
ask in a high pitch voice "You want some crack?"
>>
>>29520227
Hey you gonna eat those?
>>
>>29470864
>>
>>29520227
Tell it that you won't let him leave this forest alive until s/he brings you a neat shrubbery and cuts down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring!
>>
Just walk up and then
>>29524298
This.
>>
Food?
>>
>>29526855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSs030R0bg
>>
Added Through the Shattered Planes to the archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/monsterpone/
>>
File: 015monpon.png (89KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
015monpon.png
89KB, 1200x1000px
>>29520269
>>29520370
>>29520428
>>29520686
>>29520783
>>29520791

Slowly, you creep closer to the emaciated pegasus-like creature until you’re only a few feet behind. You loom over them, at twice their height, your shadow covering them entirely.

“Are you going to eat those?” You menacingly growl to the creature.
However, you’re answered with a wall of silence and impassibility.

“Hey, what’cha doin?” You try again, but without any more reaction from the pony.
This is getting awkward…

“Hum… Hello?”
And just as you finish your sentence, something seems to happen to the soul in front of the feathered creature. Without anything touching it, the ball of light just seem to peel away from reality, disappearing entirely in only a few seconds.

“I have done my part.” The pegasus-like creature suddenly states with a raspy, stallion-like voice, as he rises on his hooves and claws “What happens to that corpse is none of my concern.”
And thus he starts to peacefully walk away, without having looked even once at you.

That was all pretty rude actually.

>What do?
>>
>>29526934
Oi. Yo, what was that. What did you just do?
>>
>>29526934
Check the corpse to see if its fresh and clean enough to eat later.Oh, and what items can we find on it?
>>
>>29526934
Whatever, if he doesn't want to talk then fine. Eat eat eat.
>>
>>29526934
ask what he did to the ball.
do not call it a soul if we are correct and it is indeed a soul he might get angry at us for knowingly eating one (I dont think it is a soul though)
>>
>>29526966
We just ate a half a carcass of a cow. right now this fucker just removed a soul one of our sister could of eaten it to gain more power.
>>
>>29526934
Cut this guy off and ask him about the thing he did with the glowy glowy thing. If he tries fo fly away spit a gout of fire at his wings.
>>
File: 016monpon.png (101KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
016monpon.png
101KB, 1200x1000px
>>29526956
>>29526961
>>29526966
>>29526967
>>29527023
>>29527093
Before anything, you give a quick sniff from the dead dog. It isn’t any more rotten that the first one you found, but it’s far from a tasty treat.
Now that’s taken care of…

“Wait a second, you!” You angrily call, placing yourself in front of the path of the masked pony “You’ve got some nerve ignoring me like that! What did you do to that ball?”
“Yeah! I was gonna have that for dessert!” Froth snarls.

The puny pony stop in his tracks, and slowly look up at your faces. He doesn’t show any sign of wanting to flee or anything else.
“I granted rest to a pour soul.” He answers with a monochord voice “Spirits will rot if they’re left unchecked out of their home planes.”

>What do?
>>
>>29527292
do does anything that dies outside its plane have its soul turn into a ball.
>>
>>29527299
*so does
>>
>>29527299
Also my home plane is gone is there any way for me to change my home so that does not happen to me?
>>
>>29527292
and what will happen when they rot?
>>
>>29527292
Well you seem to know about soul and planes, is there a way to bring back a planes?
>>
>>29527292
I wouldn't call one of those mutts a "poor soul." They destroyed my plane!
>>
>>29527292
So how about eating them? 's that bad?
>>
>>29527292
What are you? A zombie?
>>
>>29527292
Ask the pone for it's name and if they know if there is anything edible in the Wake Walk Plane.
>>
>>29527292
Boop him with the end of your tail
>>
>>29527292
We ate one of those earlier and now we can suddenly breath fire. Can you explain it to us?
>>
huh. neat. quest dependent items are food.
>>
>>29527292
What if we just remove the arms from the corpse and cook them so we can eat them later? Will that make them more appealing?
>>
>>29527299
>>29527314
>>29527347
>>29527387
>>29527407
>>29527423
>>29527595
>>29527687
>>29527707
>>29527581
That guy seems like he knows a lot about souls and planes. You better seize the occasion to get all the tips you could need to travel around, you think to yourself.

“So, I would turn into a weird ball too if I died around here?” You ask in a less threatening tone.
“Yes.” He plainly answers.
“Well, my home plane’s been destroyed. And the dog you just helped was one of those who did it!” You announce, which doesn’t seem to faze your interlocutor in the least. “What can I do to… not end up like this?”
“Worry not. It is my job to pick you up when your time will come.” The crow pony states, still remaining immobile.
Which… isn’t very reassuring, since you had the time to get your fangs on a soul before him.

“Is there no way to bring my plane back?” You continue.
“None that I know of.” He shakes his head “Planes can only exists in the presence of a God Artefact. The one from your plane was stolen. That’s why it collapsed.”
“A God Artefact? You mean… Wait…” You scowl “So you know about the attack on the Keeper’s Jungle?”
“Of course. I’ve had tons of work because of that recently.” He answers.

“And so… What happens when a soul start to rot?”
“The same that happens to a rotting body. It will decay and fester, poisoning all good life around it.”
You feel like you could argue without end on the meaning and partiality of spiritual decay, but that would probably lead you nowhere, so you go on with more pressing questions you had.

“Alright…” You prepare for a reaction from the crow “What about eating a soul? Is that bad?”
“A new host will prevent the soul from decaying.” He still remains adamant “So it’s good for me since it alleviated my duty. But for you… Know that the shock of death threw the will of this soul you consumed into lethargy. For a time.”
>>
File: 017monpon.png (137KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
017monpon.png
137KB, 1200x1000px
>>29528282

You shiver slightly.
“Soon it will awaken again. Slowly.” The crow continues “It is usually a matter of around a few days. And you’ll have to deal with it somehow. But you look like you know how to handle conflicting personalities already.”

The pony in front of you suddenly falls silent, and he just looks at you with his empty eyes, only displaying a very slight smile. Which is the biggest display of emotion you’ve seen him show so far by the way.
“Ahem…” The crow coughs after your lack of reaction “Forgive me. I rarely get occasions to try myself at humour… Anyway, don’t ask me how do deal with a foreign soul. I only know many have succeeded in subduing them entirely. That sound like the kind of things you’d be interested in doing if I may say. But if you’re not feeling up for it, I can extract it from you if you want.”
And on these words, a sharp looking scythe materializes in his claws, apparently from thin air.

“Before we get to that.” You temper his soul-slaying posture with a firm snek-boop on his snoot “Can you explain to me how I gained a fire breath from eating a dog’s soul?”
“All I know is that the power a soul grants to their host has way more to do with the personality of the soul that with its former body. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine.”

“And by any chance, do you know how easily could we find food in the Cakewalk?”
“I do not eat.” He shakes his head “I couldn’t tell.”
And for that answer, you end up feel a little bad for the little guy.

“What is your name?” You eventually ask.
“My friends call me Inky.” inky calmly answers. “Those who do not know my name call me a reaper.”

>What do?
>>
see you tomorrow
>>
>>29528289
Well like you said I am used to dealing with other personalitys so I think I will keep it however I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the offer of removal and for your help.

Give him a bow.
>>
>>29528289
I don't think our sister can handle having split personality. We should introduce our self to Inky.
>>
>>29528439
Would our sisters have to deal with it or just us.
>>
>>29528289
Thanks for the offer Inky. If we find out we cant handle it, how would we be able of contacting you?
>>
>>29528289
It's one of those weeaboo monsters. Let's throw it off its groove with the potential of sex.
>>
>>29529044
No we are the asexual head.
>>
>>29529044
I'd rather not.

>>29529063
And you can fuck right off with that asexual shit.
>>
>>29529075
You're right. This guys too much of a twig. We can do better. Like another hydra, or a dragon.
>>
>>29529044
>>29529105
Not really something I'd want to lewd. A dragon sounds fun though.

>>29529063
Fuck off.
>>
>>29529105
Hell yeah. I want something intimidating and worthy to fuck us. We're only deserving of it, as the alpha predator we are.

I feel like maybe we should establish Faze's personality better.
>>
>>29528289
Ask him if he can point us to another soul.
>>
>>29529075
>>29529105
>>29529111
>>29529129
And the QM doesn't have to draw lewds or write about it if they don't want too. They could just fade to black and say they fucked.
>>
>>29529140
Pleeny's not opposed to written lewds. He just doesn't like gay stuff last I recall.
https://www.anonpone.com/archipelago/26111120
>>
>>29529140
Pleeny is a god at lewds,
>>
>>29529417
Lewds for the lewd god
>>
>>29530177
Love for the love seat
>>
>>29528289
Isn't this kind of monster supposed to be a weeaboo? Poke him again. If he's no dead, undead, a ghost, skeleton, zombie, wraith, licht, grave knight, or anything else undead related, then he must have came from another plane. Was he being dramatic about the Reaper thing?

Gosh I need to check the threads later.
>>
>>29528289
Is there a way we can transfer the soul between the 3 of us?
>>
>>29528289
Let's just keep collecting souls.
>>
>>29529075
Hey pleeny is one of the heads gay? If so we should be asexual to round out the trio but if neither or both are gay lets just go along with the sexuality of the other 2.
>>
>>29531848
Asexual? Is that one of those tumblr gender things? If so please keep that away.
>>
>>29531848
>Unwarranted sexuality bullshit
No, fuck off.
>>
>>29531848
Fuck off.
>>
File: 018monpon.png (93KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
018monpon.png
93KB, 1200x1000px
>>29528416
>>29528439
>>29528655
>>29528738
>>29529044
>>29529130
>>29531299
>>29531362
>>29531475
“Thanks, but I’ll do without your help for now Inky.” You answer the reaper “But how do I get to call you again if I have troubles?”
“You don’t. That’s not my job as long as you do not die.” He states, and visibly does not intent on expanding on the subject.
Eh… You were thinking about teasing him a little with you overwhelming beauty, but after that, you feel like the little guy just doesn’t even deserve your pity anymore.
“Huh. And what are you actually? Zombie? Ghost? Gravelord?” You ask mockingly “You’re not from this plane are you?”
“I’m… just a pony. And I don’t know how people call my home plane.” He answers, your jab having visibly failed to get through his mask “And I haven’t returned there in a while.”

“Right…” You cringe. That guy really likes being dramatic. Maybe a few more boops could teach him to loosen up a bit “And am I going to be the only one to deal with the soul? Or are my sisters going to feel it too? They’re Fangs and Froth, and I’m Faze by the way.”
“You should be the only one.” Inky answers. “It’s bound to you now.”

“I see. And where can I find more souls?” You finally ask.
“Outsiders often wander in the Cakewalk.” The crow-pony answers.
If the Colony is their nest, that could be expected, you think to yourself. The infestation of outsiders probably applies to the other planes linked to the Colony.
>>
>>29533476
“Alright, that will be all. Thanks for your help Inky.” You conclude with a clumsy bow. You’re not very used to bowing to anyone…
“It’s okay. I feel like you’d have been a lot more bothersome if I didn’t answer to you.” The bird-pony bows in return, and walks away.

“See you later!” Fangs tells Inky as he takes off.
“That’s a weird thing to say.” The crow pony blankly says as a goodbye as he flies away, and soon disappears behind the top of the dark foliage of the forest. Leaving you alone with the corpse of the dog.
After searching the body, you find a bunch of what you think are medical supplies, a couple of shiny gems, some more canned food, water and a cutlass. There was also another book, but it contained exactly the same pages you already had.

The portal to the Cakewalk should only be a little further east.

>What do?
>>
>>29533482
Lets see if there's any zombies that want to trade for the corpse. Yell. There might be a zombie near by that was watching.
>Who wants a corpse! I'm burning it if no one wants it!
>>
>>29533482
-Medical supplies: Useless to a hydra. sue for trading
-Some Shiny gems: Trade
-more canned food: How many days worth?
Water: Good. Can be refilled later
Cutlass: Useless. Trade later.
Same book: Can't hurt to have a spare. Someone who's new to Planes walking will find this valuable. They could have it. for the right price.
Did this mutt come with another back pack? I say we take it. I think we have room for a total of 3 and possible more backpacks.
And does with corpse have more of the fire oil stuff?
>>
>>29533482
If no one comes out of hiding then we can move one to the next portal.
>>
>>29533482
Take everything. Sadly nothing that could be valuable to the skeletons. Do >>29533555
and enter cakewalk afterwards.
>>
>>29533854
But we can trade the body to a zombie.
>>
File: 019monpon.png (104KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
019monpon.png
104KB, 1200x1000px
>>29533555
>>29533579
>>29533836
>>29533854
>>29533859
Odd. That one didn’t have any fuel or weapon aside from the cutlass. Could it be these puny dog have to completely devote some of them to the healing of others? Heh. How weak.

“Froth, put that on!” You designate the supply bag of the dog to your sister.
“Eeeeh…” She raises an annoyed eyebrow in response “Really Faze? Are we just gonna carry all the junk we come across?"
“Until we’ve found a safe place to live, yes.” You state “There’s another day worth of food and items to trade inside this bag.”
“Trading *sigh* right, right…” You sister begrudgingly takes the bag on her “I say we could do without. There’s bound to be tasty meals which aren’t protected my hundreds of skeletons out there…”

After that, you carefully look around you in search of traces of another zombie who would be looking to consume the corpse. After a short while, you do manage to notice a probably pony-sized creature hiding a couple dozen feet away, immobile and silent. You’re not sure it’s a zombie though.
“Who wants a corpse!?” You call out loud, pretending not to have noticed whoever watches you from the shadows “I’m burning it if no one wants it!”
However, you’re met with a wall of silence.

“Heh. That probably won’t work, Faze.” Fangs, who you suspect hasn’t noticed the observer, says “I mean, even if you say that, that would probably sound like a trap to somepony else.”

>What do?
>>
>>29533867
Whatever. We're burning daylight by hanging around here. If a zombie doesn't want this then they can have it.
>Lightly char one of the limbs.
Let's hea'd to the Cake Walk Dimension. Hopefully we can catch up to some more of those mutts.
>>
>>29533867
I know you're watching you rotten pussys! Last chance!
>>
>>29533867
I'm gonna do it. I'm really gonna burn it.
>>
>>29533867
Pretend we're leaving but go hide and wait for them.
>>
>>29534206
OOOooh I'm liking this idea. We'll hide and coil our body in preparation to pounce.
>>
>>29534227
For what reason, though? What do we want with some random zombie?
>>
File: 020monpon.png (117KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
020monpon.png
117KB, 1200x1000px
>>29533911
>>29533932
>>29534157
>>29534206
>>29534227
>>29534317
“I know you’re watching, rotten pussies!” You call once more to the silent forest, but without any more result.
“You’re wasting our time, Faze…” Froth grumbles.
“I can’t shake the idea that there’s someone watching.” You retort, and then mutter “How about an ambush?”
“Yeah, nah, just quit it, Faze.” Fangs sighs. “We’re not gonna wait an hour for a walking dead to show up.”
“She’s right.” Fangs adds “And even if there IS someone, what’s the point of catching more probably dead meat? Let’s just go already!”

You have a lot of trouble not to get angry at their stupidity, but just explaining to your sisters why they’re wrong would probably alert your prey anyway. So for now, you shrug it off and accept to head for the Cakewalk.

But before you go, you let a few embers fall on the dog’s body. If they don’t want to trade with you, you just can’t let your silent admirer get his prey for free.

A few minutes later, you arrive in view of the portal, a rosy colour shimmering through it. Without much ceremony, you go through it.

After spending several hours in a foggy and humid place, your senses are instantly attacked by the brightness of the dominant baby-pink of the landscape and clear blue sky. As its name suggested, the Cakewalk look like a whole land entirely made of pastries. A pink frosting covers the ground where macaron poppies and cotton candy bushes thrives here and there, while ice cream hills can be seen in the distance. And if you’re not mistaken, there’s a giant saucer right behind you. The air is so saturated with the smell of sugar it is almost sickening, and the slimy feeling of the mashed cream you’re sliding on is simply disgusting. The sound of lots of a very vicious liquid flowing in large quantity can be heard in the distance.
The portal stayed open behind you this time.
>>
>>29534438
“Uhg…” Froth belches “We wanted Cakewalk, we have Cakewalk. What now?”

>What now?
>>
>>29534438
Lets follow the path the took until their portal is in sight. Might actually get you a soul this time, if you still want one that is.
>>
>>29534441
>>29534456
This. If we go through a portal I would aim for Steel Hell. I don't feel like dealing with a Sugar Leviathan, but golems shouldn't be too much of a problem.
>>
>>29534476
Might be a friendly serpent. Might even be attractive.
>>
>>29534438
Follow the bath on the map to The Colony.
>>
>>29532535
No asexual is not a tumblr sexuality it is just a person with no secual desires.
>>
>>29534480
Don't. We'll get a yeast infection no matter how attractive it may be.
>>
>>29534484
AKA, a person that has yet to discover their fetish.
>>
>>29534476
I imagine Steel Hell to be a junk yard filled with rusting metals.
>>
>>29534438
I want to go to the candy cane forest.
Whatever we do though if we go across the river go around I don't want to deal with the stuff in the river.
>>
>>29534438
I want to take the trail to the colony. Maybe we can find some fresh corpses with souls!
>>
File: 021monpon.png (84KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
021monpon.png
84KB, 1200x1000px
>>29534456
>>29534476
>>29534483
>>29534676
>>29534709
“Let’s just follow the plan and head for the portal of the Colony.” You say.

And as you do, you quickly realise this place is, in fact, a lot less dead than where you come from.
Small brightly coloured birds fly away from the bushed nearby you as you start to advance, and only about a minute after that, you think you can see a small herd of pony like creatures in the distance. But what really catches you attention is another group, wearing way dimmer colours than the plane you’re in, which you identity as composed of outsiders.

There’s three of them, with probably a minotaur in the group, and they’re carrying some sort of big square chariot you can’t quite identify. They’re several hundred feet away from you, and moving away, probably heading for the Colony themselves.
You’re still quite far from them, but you think they have noticed you too. They may be going slightly faster since then.
“Ah! Fresh souls!” Froth exclaims hungrily “Time for some hunting, sisters!”

>What do?
>>
See you tomorrow. I'll probably make a new thread using this >>29476068 pic as the OP And using the commands in this thread for >>29534738.

>>
>>29534738
I would rather not anger anybody unnecessarily lets just go say hello then if they react poorly we can slaughter them.
>>
>>29534762
Our plane was destroyed by outsiders like these! I say it's karma. We don't HAVE to kill them if your worried about it possibly being a mistake.
>>
>>29534738
Disable the carriage. Time to find out if their goods are worth fighting for.
>>
>>29534782
We don't know they are the same group it is possible the colony is composed of more then one faction..
>>
>>29534889
Hence the last part of the post.
>>
>>29534738
Well they might be from the same planes as those god dam dog, let mess up their caravan they are trying to run away with.
>>
>>29534738
>Yes, it's time Froth! You too Fangs! Let us make these outsiders pay for destroying our home!
Can we spit a fireball in front of them? That should slow them down long enough for us to catch up a hundred feet or so. Maybe more if we cause the square chariot to tip to the side. Or burn the chariot.
>>
>>29534908
I think if we attack them they will fight back.
>>
>>29535796
Three against three and they're running for a reason.
>>
>>29535796
>>29535859
Yeah no shit? What're you gonna do if a hydra comes slithering your way?
>>
>>29534738
That looks like a cage wagon. Let's smash it and set whatever's inside it free.
>>
>>29536233
Depends, would I have enough skilled fighters with me that I'd stand a chance in a fight?
>>
>>29534738
Are hydra's venomous? I say we spring on the minotaur and wrap around it like a giant anaconda, then bite into both its arms. Faze can huff fire from her mouth as a warning if the minotaur struggles, or shoot fire at either of the ponies.
>>
>>29536978
>Are hydra's venomous?
I'm going to say no, but Froth swears up and down she is, never proved it though.
>>
>>29536978
>>29537263

>>29470876
>Hydra: A giant three-headed predator. If three pairs of venomous fangs weren’t enough,
>>
>>29537263
>>29537443
>we've never let anything survive long enough to die from poison
>we really just don't realize we are poisonous and Froth is right
>>
>>29537456
venomous*
>>
>>29537443
Oh yeah. That's cool. Poison to weaken the minotaur. We could bit the heck out of the minotaur until it succumb to the venom. Same goes for the ponies, or just inject each of them with poison and wait it out.
>>
>>29535859
Oh I am sure we would win I just mean it would be hard to take them alive and inpossible to engage in diplomacy if we act agressivly.

Still looks like players have spoken we are attacking, this should be interesting.
>>
>>29537487
If they're crippled with fear, I doubt they'd put up enough of a fight to get killed.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>29537858
When I make it, when I have next post ready
>>
>>29538076
That would indeed be a good time to have a new thread.
>>
Bump limit on the first thread.
>>
>>29538776
Oh no
>>
>>29538904
Last post
Thread posts: 497
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.