[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, rank based on design? 1. Queen Novo 2. Princess Skystar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: thecast.png (816KB, 1000x1010px) Image search: [Google]
thecast.png
816KB, 1000x1010px
So, rank based on design?

1. Queen Novo
2. Princess Skystar
3. The Storm King
4. Captain Celeano
5. Capper
6. Tempest Shaddow
7. Grubber
>>
File: cmon now.png (70KB, 634x494px) Image search: [Google]
cmon now.png
70KB, 634x494px
>>29467805
>capper above grubber
scuse me, famtachi?
>>
>>29467805
skystar>>novo>storm king>celano>>tempest>>>>capper>grubber
>>
>>29467805
I wanted to disagree, but I can't.

I don't actually love Skystar's design, but it's better than the others. However, I think most of the other characters could really grow into their designs.

Except Grubber. He looks like Snips/Snails 2.0.
>>
>>29467855
Good, because he's clearly a comic relief henchman for the big bad.
>>
>>29467805
1. Queen Wewuz
2. Tempest "Hold this Blunt" Shadow of the Edgy OC
3. Seapony Princess
4. Tirek 2: Electric Boogaloo
5. Birdtits
6. Ft. Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
7. Khajiit dindu nuffin
>>
>>29467805

Sure.

Shoobee Pommel > Fat Sanic > Not Tirek >>>>>> Queen whatever >>>>>> Harpy tits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ow the edge > Cool Cat
>>
I don't like Coldsteel, but I'm genuinely looking forward to what they'll do with that character. She has the potential to be either the best character, or the worst (besides Grabber).
>>
>he's a cat
>named gabber
>known for purrrrrrr

So he's a pussy grabber?
>>
I find Tempest's design more funny than bad, I'd rate her higher considering she's the closest thing to a pony of them all.
>>
>>29467805
Gotta put Capper up top. Taye Diggs is my constant. My ebony north star.
On the other hand it is nice to see Bismuth again.
Also when Danng DeVito be reprising hus role as the Grundle King?
>>
>>29468172
What's so special about Diggs?
>>
>>29468283
Well, he was opposite Christian Bale in Equilibrium
>>
>>29468304
Haven't seen it. I guess I'll put that on my list, since I've heard good things about it.
>>
1. Queen Novo
2. Tempest Shadow
3. Princess Skystar
4. Captain Celeano
5. The Storm King
6. Capper
7. Grubber

I actually like Tempest, because if she is not a villain, she has a lot of promise in worldbuilding. Darker colour like in northern ponies, armour, both suggesting different culture that central Equestria from show, actual canon answer on how horn damage works. So, yeah, I'll take her above 90% of background run of the mill ponies. She might suck, but right now looks nice, right up there with Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis.

Morons bleating about edge and black OCs should KYS, or buy glasses at least, but then again you're imbeciles judging the book not even by the cover but blurry Amazon thumbnail so you obviously don't have many brain cells to begin with.
>>
I'm going to see the movie with my friend milton. We're not gay.
>>
>>29467805
Captain celeano >>>>>>>>>>> others
>>
>>29467805
Queen Novo
Princess Skystar
the res is all shit
>>
>>29469240
>actual canon answer on how horn damage works
But I really like when writers speculate on that and it varies with each fanfic.
Besides, isn't MLP:FiM canon separate from the movie? Just like Sunset is canon in EQG, but not in the actual show
>>
>>29469881
>isn't MLP:FiM canon separate from the movie?
Yes and no. The movie and the TV series will probably be kept mostly separate, so the movie can appeal to outside audiences, and the fans of the TV series who can't watch the movie for whatever reason won't feel alienated, but considering who's working on the movie they'll probably avoid as many contradictions as possible.
>>
>>29470020
>they'll probably avoid as many contradictions as possible.
I'd love to agree, but they really don't care about existing rules and canons even inside the show. If something's not convenient, they just change it. Happened multiple times.
>>
>>29467805
>>
>>29469881
Eh, speculation is all well and good, but after 6 seasons I am really tired of Ponyville. I love 6 shown characters were all something new, not retreading old tired ground. They all look better than Yaks, too.

See, I don't get all the "edgy" hate. Both, Nightmare Moon and Chrysalis were oh-so-edgy black (with some blue/green) Tempest Shadow is dark red. She literally has less black in her design than Luna or Zecora...
>>
>>29469240
replace Celaeno with The Strom King and there you have it for me

they promised seaponies and holy water, they didnt fail at making them
>>
>>29467805
Can we acknowledge the fact that Bird Captain and Capper are going to be shipped as fellow pirates?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.