[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"SEE YOU ON THE MOON, THE SECURITY OF EQUESTRIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 147765.png (405KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
147765.png
405KB, 1280x720px
>"SEE YOU ON THE MOON, THE SECURITY OF EQUESTRIA IS AT STAKE!"
>>
>>29466152
Do it bitch, I fucking dare you.
>>
So when is he just going to declare himself Supreme Dictator for Life and get down to the serious business of Making America Great Again? It's been almost a fucking month now!

Lefties BTFO
>>
File: file.png (170KB, 421x230px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
170KB, 421x230px
>>29466152
This moment was then frozen in time as a sculpture to remind denizens of Equestria who their ruler truly is.
>>
File: senate.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
senate.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>29466152
>I AM EQUESTRIA.
>>
>>29466346
>L'equestria c'est moi
>>
File: sun_king.jpg (52KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
sun_king.jpg
52KB, 700x394px
>>29466411
>>
>>29466411
>>29466417
I just got it
>>
File: Farage Trump.png (3MB, 1296x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Farage Trump.png
3MB, 1296x1296px
>>29466152

Celestia and Trump would be fast friends.
>>
>>29466152
>you will never be banished to the moon for 1000 years
>you will never have your own adventure on the moon
I may be a simple vanilla flavoured fag. But I have dreams too....god dammit Celetibutt. Every fucking time.
>>
File: Apollo11.jpg (692KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo11.jpg
692KB, 1920x1200px
>>29466152
Fuck you, it's our moon now.
>>
>>29466152
>>29468309
aeiou
>>
File: 4424166-3950169858-442162.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4424166-3950169858-442162.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>29466346
>Not yet
>>
>>29466152
Not sure I understand. You're sending me to the moon because I'm a threat to Equestria's security, or you expect me to meet you on the moon to discuss a matter of national security?

If the former, what the fuck did I do, and if the latter, how the fuck do I get there?
>>
>>29466152
Must be pretty secret if we are going all the way to the moon to discuss it.
>>
>>29466346
>>29468640

I want a green of Palpatine anon desu
>>
>>29466152
adieuadieuadieuadieuadieuadieuadieuadieuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: trump tweet.png (18KB, 500x181px) Image search: [Google]
trump tweet.png
18KB, 500x181px
>>29466152
>>
>rape
>>
>>29466152
>Saitama picks his nose absent-mindedly, almost oblivious to the fact that Equestria is going to be destroyed by a massive asteroid
"Huh? Oh, okay, sure..."
>Celly uses her horn to teleport the caped baldy to the moon, before taking care of the few stragglers to their desinated bunkers
>Even for a sun goddess, an asteroid might be a bit too much, and even Luna helping out isn't going to save the world either
>Hence, Saitama
>With all their powers combined...

>On the moon
>Saitama seems to be enjoying the clear view of the raging asteroid that is screaming towards Equestria
>Holding his nose like before, Saitama was kicking his heels, just as Celestia and Luna teleported right next to him
>Of course, without air, conversing was impossible. But, with a nods of their heads...
>Focusing their magic power, the two princesses hurled the caped baldy with all their might towards the asteroid
>With the same bored resignation, Saitama merely cocks his fist back, ready to deliver a mediocre blow to a lump of space rock
>Still, the two horses did promise him a life-time supply of a lifetime supply of lobster to take back home...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TUTJ0klnKk

>From the moon, the princesses rejoiced silently, as the asteroid explodes into tiny little pieces, the fragments burning up harmlessly in Equestria's atmosphere
>But, as for Saitama...

>The B-class hero that no one recognises was accidentally deflected from the asteroid just moments after the killing blow, and now the most OP anime character in existence was speeding towards Equestria
>From beyond the roaring flames of re-entry, Saitama thought he could see Canterlot in the distance

>Standing on the lip of a huge, smoking crater where Canterlot once stood, Saitama looks dumbfoundedly into the pit of despair and anguish, as the two princesses teleported alongside him
>>
>>29470844
>A moment of awkward silence followed, before the caped baldy broke it with an embarressing cough
"So...Does that mean I won't be getting my lobsters then?"

>Genos couldn't believe what his master is telling him
>He couldn't believe that a horribly coloured in pony, with way too many wings and horns that only a true autist can contrive was Saitama
>Yeah, the princesses weren't too happy with him wrecking their castle and city
>"That is quite a tale, master. But, surely the princesses must know that you are not to blame for the destruction of their city?"
>Saitama shrugs his hunches, and chomps away on his udon noodles
"I guess those are the breaks, Genos. Pass the hot sauce, will ya?"
>Yep, today was definitely a strange day...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.