[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“And of course they want me to play the evil monster who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486657304175.jpg (79KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486657304175.jpg
79KB, 612x380px
>“And of course they want me to play the evil monster who eviscerates all the little ponies…”
>>
>>29451990
He's playing an obvious red herring who is actually trying to protect his yeti people.
>>
File: sab.jpg (138KB, 884x949px) Image search: [Google]
sab.jpg
138KB, 884x949px
I'm excited about him, he was one of the only good things about X-Men origins and put the previous Sabertooth portayal to shame
>>
File: 1457450273113.png (63KB, 271x272px) Image search: [Google]
1457450273113.png
63KB, 271x272px
>>29451991
That's what I was thinking too. The obvious villian is gonna be Ow_the_edge broken horn. We're gonna learn about her tragic pass and lost family/friend only for her to stab Twilight in the back. I am interested in what the yetis goal is though.
>>
>>29451991
What is this meme? Why do you people think the writers have the kind of talent it would take to pull a red herring? He will be the villain because he's the obvious choice and that's the only thing the staff knows how to do.
>>
>>29452200
Well, there was that time in Equestria Girls...
>>
Also, did anybody else notice one of these new characters is a QUEEN? So far the only other QUEEN in the show has been evil....
>>
>>29452372
She could be a widow and play as a plot point.
>>
>>29452200

Because now they have more then 28 fucking minutes to work with
>>
>>29452596
22, really
>>
>>29452347
When was that?
>>
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
>>
>>29451990
Everyone keeps comparing him to Tirek but hears a thought. What if the storm kings powers are weather based?
>>
>>29451990

i want to shove a hamburger up my ass and crap out a cheeseburger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.