[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Songbird Serenade >Songbird >bird >not a bird what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Songbird Serenade.png (229KB, 987x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Songbird Serenade.png
229KB, 987x1024px
>Songbird Serenade
>Songbird
>bird
>not a bird
what the fuck are they doing with Sia's character and how can it possibly be relevent to the movie
>>
>>29448476
The movie's going to end at a Songbird Serenade concert.
>>
>>29448486
apparently she sings almost immediately in the first scene of the movie
>>
>>29448496
Part of the song will be heard at the beginning, but the movie will end with the song playing in its entirety with the film's cast, old and new, all dancing to the beat. Maybe it'll cut to the villain in jail or Tartarus dancing too.
>>
>>29448476

Inb4 another anthro furrybait
>>
>>29448524
well, out of all the Celeb VA's, this is the only pony we're getting
>>
>>29448476
The design of this character is atrocious, but it's better than nearly all of today's new characters.
>>
>>29448476
i bet those filthy native americans with names like running bear and soaring eagle werent actually those animals either!

youve blown the conspiracy wide open
>>
They're doing the same exact shit Zootopia did: Throwing in a famous pop artist so that they can plaster her name all over the movie to get peoples' attention.

Zootopia's advertising was all like "SHAKIRA! LOOK WE HAVE SHAKIRA! SHAKIRA IS IN THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then her character only appeared in like two scenes and sung a song during the credits.

mark my dubs, this is going to be the same thing
>>
File: 1445110960370.png (763KB, 4687x4787px)
1445110960370.png
763KB, 4687x4787px
>>29449392
>mark my dubs

You had one job.
>>
Anyone have the Zootopia Shakira comic?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.