[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you watch the show past season 2 you like lame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 52

File: full.png (35KB, 474x290px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
35KB, 474x290px
Reminder that if you watch the show past season 2 you like lame characters and bad storytelling.
>>
Sad!
t. faust
>>
File: 1379641839322.gif (2MB, 459x358px) Image search: [Google]
1379641839322.gif
2MB, 459x358px
>>29447805
Hear.
>>
>>29447805
I have a problem with quitters
>>
>>29447805
I wonder what her opinion on the movie would be.
>>
File: 1424908098424.jpg (78KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424908098424.jpg
78KB, 560x500px
>>29447832
Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>29447805
What is she up to now anyway?
>>
File: the ride totally ended for me.jpg (96KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
the ride totally ended for me.jpg
96KB, 500x477px
>>29447805
>>
>>29447805
>Hates lame characters and bad storytelling
>Wrote for season 1
So she hates her own work?
>>
>>29447805
She also thinks everyone who doesn't watch the new ghostbusters movie hates women.

Her opinion is absolutely and completely irrelevant.
>>
>>29447850
She had a kid
>>
>>29447870
Memes aside, I mean creatively. Medusa failed, right?
>>
>>29447881
I have no idea how she is doing career wise.
She could be a stay at home mom now.
>>
File: 1367454801740.jpg (246KB, 851x314px) Image search: [Google]
1367454801740.jpg
246KB, 851x314px
>>29447853
>>29447867
This is my /mlp/ now. I let this happen, and I can't change it.

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
>>
>>29447900
hey there Faust
>>
>>29447900
>Lauren is immune from criticism because she worked on this show during it's inception
Nice meme.
>>
>>29447977
>ad hominem is criticism
Yeah, whatever, Reddit.
>>
>>29447805
Fuck off Lauren.
>>
>>29447881
>>29447870
She walked on Medusa, cementing the theory a lot of us had that she was difficult to work with. Likely, with two projects walked away from under her belt, she's achieved toxic hiring status in the industry and Craig put a baby in her to give her something to do with the rest of her life.
>>
File: Ss_(2013-02-20_at_07.11.24).jpg (38KB, 512x416px) Image search: [Google]
Ss_(2013-02-20_at_07.11.24).jpg
38KB, 512x416px
>>29447805
one of her greatest quotes
>>
>>29447805
Well, at least one of two isn't so bad.
>>
Not gonna lie, former MLP fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching MLP crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this series get the nuclear codes
>>
>>29447805
Stop letting this bitch cuck you bro!
>>
>>29448519
It's the people who still watch the show who are getting cucked by Hasbro. Faust loyalists have good taste and don't need to jerk off to a toy commercial.
>>
File: aa5[1].jpg (116KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
aa5[1].jpg
116KB, 846x592px
>>29447805
First, she quit the show, and I stood by her.

Then she complained about the current direction of the show, and I agreed with her.

Then she complained about a lack of attention from the fans, and I sympathized with her.

Then she complained about the shirt of a brilliant scientist, and I tolerated her.

Then she complained about people not wanting to see a blatant feminist vehicle disguised as a comedy movie, and my patience was wearing thin.

Then she complained about the god emperor...

I think it's about time I move out, mom.
>>
>>29449019
Everyone we looked up too will eventually fall into madness and despair.
>>
>>29447881
Medusa was shitcanned entirely by Sony.
>>
>>29448507
It's pretty common knowledge that the show went to shit during/after S3, anon.

I consider pre-S3 and post-S3 FIM to be different entities, mostly because of the drastic shift in the tone of the show, and the huge changes in writers/directors/producers/general staff.

S1 and S2 will always be great; we need not care about anything after that.
>>
>>29449355
Twilicorn is shit, Celestia and Luna should have been the only alicorns.

EqG should have never been made and /mlp/ is shit for changing its stance and accepting that garbage.
>>
>>29448507
>watching MLP crash and burn
You know Hasbro reported record Q4 and yearly earnings this week, right?
Crash and burn into a gigantic pile of money.
>>
>>29449380
I unironically agree with this.
>>
>>29449458
You're not alone. I like RR because it's the least smelly part of the dumpster fire and because the Sirens make my wiener hard.
>>
>>29449458
2012 is never coming back
>>
>>29449405
Don't credit MLP for Disney's lines winnings.
>>
File: Your Tears.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
Your Tears.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29449380
i disagree with everything you said and think you have no substantial reasons for believing any of this.
>>
>>29449553
People like you killed this place by accepting every shitty change with a literal shiteating grin
>>
>>29449571
>your criticism is "change"
literally autistic and the very reason why i cant take any of your shitposts seriously.
>>
>>29449581
I don't need you take them seriously or even believe that I actually think Twilicorn and EqG are shit.

I know that they're shit, primarily for being perfect examples of corporate meddling ruining something good, and shit eaters like you rushing to defend it like it's exactly the same thing we all fell in love with back when this pony thing started
>>
File: 1459113730211.png (493KB, 779x627px) Image search: [Google]
1459113730211.png
493KB, 779x627px
>>29449615
>ruining
youve yet to say how or why it was ruined.

>shit eaters like you rushing to defend it like it's exactly the same thing we all fell in love with back when this pony thing started
but when you say shit like this you just sound like a fucking disillusioned nostalgiafag who is literally incapable of thinking critically because your entire opinion is based on how you feel rather than reality.

do you find it interesting you cant even fathom someone liking something you hate has legitimate reasons to do so beyond "well because theyre shit eaters who dont care" ? because im in a chatty mood and if you want to delve into a real conversation im up for it.
>>
>>29449380
>>29449571
>>29449615
THIS!!!
>>
>>29449683
>>29449700
either of you, then? lets hear those reasons. dont be shy, you have someone paying attention.
>>
>>29447805
I love lame characters and bad storytelling.
Love
Them
>>
>>29449807
If I had a nickel for every time some "open-minded" shitfuck asked for "reasonable criticisms" of the newer seasons, I would have enough money to buy the property and leave it in the hands of somebody who could see it as more than a toy commercial.

Understand something. I don't care what you think, and I have nothing to prove to you. I'm not even the guy you "called out", as I have no doubt you see it. I come here to remember the good times, and I do my best to ignore the fact that they aren't coming back. I AM disillusioned, but "nostalgiafag" implies that I have no reason to be so disillusioned. In a way, maybe that's even correct. I should have seen the writing on the wall the first time I read that article about the death of the creator-driven era. I chose to have hope, and I fucked myself for it. This show could have done no other than what it has done.

Live and learn. Happy trails.
>>
>>29449380
>still bitching about Twilicorn and EqG

Cool autism m8
>>
>>29449918
>time has passed, so stupid shit is good now!
>>
>>29449898
none of what you said is based on the show, but rather the fandom. so yes, you are a disillusioned nostalgiafag as well.

listen, i dont give a shit what you think either. i dont even care if you suddenly decided you hate the show and everyone in it. what i have a problem with is idiots who do nothing but shit on this show without any real arguments and expect everyone else to eat it up, ironically like they constantly claim those same people do for hasbro.

well no. youre in the wrong fucking place. this is a board for my little pony, an ongoing series. if you no longer like the series, move the fuck on. if you hate it, then at the very minimum accept that you are the fucking outsider here and stop acting like you have the moral high ground to be in a place dedicated to one fucking topic that you no longer like. theres literally no difference between that and going to /qst/ to bitch about how much you hate CYOAs, or /a/ to tell them how much you hate anime, and so on. do you honestly think they would nod in agreement and sit there to circlejerk with you about their shared hate for the very fucking topic of the board? its psychotic.

>>29449931
still waiting on that reasoning.
>>
>>29447828
Fucking Christ she's gorgeous with short hair.
>>
>>29449961
I've given a novel's worth of "real arguments" in the five years I've spent on /mlp/, the /mlp/ board. The fact that these arguments exist in the archive and yet you still claim that all people do is "shit on this show without any real arguments" just further confirms that there is no reason to keep repeating myself. It's like yelling at a wall. Good for when you need to vent, but produces no lasting effect on the wall in question.

>if you no longer like the series, move the fuck on
I'm here because I LIKED the series. Emphasis on the past tense. The current sea of shit we're swimming in doesn't make the earlier seasons shit-by-association.

>moral high ground
Nigger, what? I'm here to complain. It's a completely amoral position.
>>
File: 1389049830001.gif (2MB, 486x358px) Image search: [Google]
1389049830001.gif
2MB, 486x358px
>>29450015
Isn't she, though? How in the world some gumpy motherfucker like McCracken bagged this one, I will never understand.
>>
>>29447867
I was especially dissapointed when I heard that. I mean yeah status quo and narrative yada yada, but she's put dumbass feminists in their place before and I was hoping she'd do it again.

Fuck man fembusters and Shillery really made me realize how fucked up my nations culture is.
>>
File: cuztea.png (170KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
cuztea.png
170KB, 662x662px
>>29450017
then you know how i feel. wherever someone bitches about the show though, ill be there to tell them to put up or shut up. the fact you dont feel like defending your position only tells me you dont really care about it.

unsurprisingly ive yet to find more than a single person in the course of a few years who actually had anything intelligent to say on their position. 99% of the time, its memes or they simply shut up, like the person i was originally talking to has.

>I'm here because I LIKED the series
i understand that, but you no longer like the series. its an ongoing series. the train is still moving. this isnt some grave for you to come place flowers on and remember what was, its still alive. that said, if you want to stick around feel free to do so, but you need to keep your head down unless youre prepared to have a real discussion. im getting sick of hearing so many people whining and complaining but are entirely unwilling to say why or have any kind of actual discussion about it. it just shits up the place for no good reason, and if you wanted to do that there are already places for it.
>>>/mlphate/

> I'm here to complain
then youre here for the wrong reason. your first reaction is likely to assume i think the show is perfect with a statement like that. nope. i completely accept that the show has flaws, and has always had flaws. even the golden era was fucking packed with flaws that everyone overlooked because hey, it was a cute show and theyd rather look for reasons to like it. not true anymore. you got people just waiting, hoping, and praying the show fucks up in some way just so they can flood in and justify their pessimism. people like you, perhaps. its entirely possible to have criticism while still enjoying something, but if your whole purpose is to bitch and complain, you need to fuck off.
>>
>>29448507
0.02 bits have been deposited to your account.
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>29449961
Making Twilight into an alicorn princess broke the dynamic of the show and shat all over original lore that was originally built for the sake of selling Princess Twilight playsets. There's your fucking reasoning.

Twilicorn is shit, and Equestria Girls is unimaginative dreck.

>oh no! Someone doesn't agree with me that MLP is as good as it ever was!
>>
>>29450064
>she's put dumbass feminists in their place before
I wonder what happened. She recanted her work on "Equal Fights", probably one of the most educational episodes of that show, due to pressure from the Feminazis, and now she's taken a slight turn into crazytown. I hope she gets better. I hope she remembers who she was.
>>
>>29450162
>Making Twilight into an alicorn princess broke the dynamic of the show
in what way?
>and shat all over original lore
again, in what way? lets hear specifics.

ill ignore your projections and incessant need to bring up EqG in every post for your own sake.
>>
>>29450105
>unsurprisingly ive yet to find more than a single person in the course of a few years who actually had anything intelligent to say on their position. 99% of the time, its memes or they simply shut up, like the person i was originally talking to has.
Then you're just willingly ignorant if you dismiss every criticism of nu-MLP as
>i-its just shitposting and memes... you dont actually have any """good""" reason to hate it...
>>
>>29449380
I'm with you except for the last bit, or we wouldn't have these little sluts.
>>
>>29450191
oh look, yet another post that doesnt address anything. complete with memes, i see.

into the 99% it goes.
>>
>>29450192
Waifuism doesn't justify it.
>>
File: CYUvREiVAAAwcAl.png (228KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
CYUvREiVAAAwcAl.png
228KB, 440x600px
>>29450205
But it makes the pain more tolerable
>>
>>29450204
You have no arguments either

You're just saying nu-MLP is fine and not providing any argument to back that up, yet demanding others to spoonfeed you arguments that have been given hundreds of times already, but you plug your ears and dismiss them as shitposting and memes
>>
File: DoYouWanttoBuildaSnowcolt.png (637KB, 650x522px) Image search: [Google]
DoYouWanttoBuildaSnowcolt.png
637KB, 650x522px
>>29450183
Sorry to cut in but Twilicorn was made the plot point of plenty of episodes that could have ocurred in much the same way when she was just a plain unicorn. The way the plot would be tweaked was always "Twilight has to go do this because princess" instead of previously where it would have been "most trusted by princess" all the while these thing Twilight would do never gave the weight of her having any real power as a princess. It was a purely physical title that gave her no new responsibilities.

This changed the dynamics of the show no matter how small a change you think it is.
>>
>>29449537
thank god
>>
>>29450264
>still using memes
are you just literally incapable of making a post without memes?
im not the one who said the show was shit. someone said "hey, the show is shit." i asked them to say why, and they cant. its just that simple.
i dont need to make counter arguments to a non-argument.
>>
>>29450280
>cant
Won't, with reasons given. Not hard to differentiate.
>>
>>29450105
>not true anymore. you got people just waiting, hoping, and praying the show fucks up in some way just so they can flood in and justify their pessimism.

nailed it.
but i also think there's an element of -- the show has had *very high* highs so people get unrealistic expectations for every episode.
>>
>>29450280
>lalalalalaNOTLISTENINGlalala
>you're just using memes lalalalala
>every post I disagree with is just a meme!
Fucking stop you autist.
>>
so uh, anyone go to her twitter and actually read what she was replying to?

she was talking about disney princesses
>>
>>29450269
thank you for joining the discussion with something of substance.

ive heard this reasoning before, but it doesnt inherently make it a bad thing. indeed, twilight didnt need to become an alicorn or a princess. the lack of a need does not automatically make it a bad choice, though. it is simply the direction they chose. it is neutral.
i believe the problem of her not acting or having any real princess related duties was something that died at the end of season 4. i would agree with you that this was the case for that season, but since then they have given her duties as a princess, and the weight of the duties along with it. it could simply be that the effects arent entirely felt because she lives so closely to canterlot and rules over a very small town. i agree again that it did change the dynamic of the show, as would be expected of an evolving show. however, that anon said it 'broke' the dynamic, which is an entirely different claim.
>>
>>29447805
She's saltier than the Dead Sea.
>>
>>29450318
We're not waiting, the entire show has been a fuck up post-S3
>>
>>29450336
Holy shit, he replied with something other than
>ur post is just a meme!!
>>
>>29450344

your argument is 'i don't like it, that makes it bad' and that makes you super retarded 64.
>>
>>29450309
>Won't
then why are you here?

>>29450318
indeed, that is sort of a double edged sword isnt it? theyve set the bar so high that anytime it fails to reach that height people get upset like it was terrible when really it simply didnt meet expectations.

>>29450330
>still memeing
can you legitimately not see it?

>>29450350
because they have an argument in their post you literal autist. go read some of the shit thats been said to me and tell me how you would respond.
>>
>>29450350

that dude is dancing circles around you man. you're a shitposter and more or less just spamming -- step away from the keys child.
>>
>>29450359
Just because you don't like the argument doesn't mean it's not there

You constantly dismiss what you don't like as "memes". For someone obsessed with arguments, you have some rather poor ones yourself.
>>
>>29450359
>theyve set the bar so high

straight-up, i'm thinking of crusaders of the lost mark when i say 'highest high'. what a fucking episode oh my god.
>>
>>29450370
kindly point out the argument, friend.
>>
>>29450363
>spouting MEME constantly
Truly BTFO
>>
>>29447844
>Wondering what Lauren will think of the Sonic 2006 of MLP
Of course she's gonna be fucking negative about it!
>>
>>29450333
We know, tripsman. The humor in the screencap lies in the irony of it, relative to what happened to FiM.
>>
Why was it necessary for Twilight to become an alicorn princess

There were 2 alicorns in the show, and they raised the sun and moon, implying they're a cut above the rest. Then they made a new alicorn whose special ability is being pink, then Twilight became one after fixing a spell she fucked up

Why did they do this and how is it justified
>>
>>29450394
Because merchandise, Anon. The writers even admitted that they hadn't properly thought things out, so it's rather easy to see that Hasbro forced them to double the alicorn count.
>>
File: 302 (1).jpg (72KB, 654x519px) Image search: [Google]
302 (1).jpg
72KB, 654x519px
>>29448507
>When a Draconequus's joke makes you chuckle so you harness his eternally ancient power through numerical ouija to destroy Equestria's only superweapon because they were merely a plot convenience and you thought it was funny
>>
>>29450435
Boo
>>
>>29450394
>Why was it necessary for Twilight to become an alicorn princess
it wasnt necessary, it was a directional choice. why are all of twilights friends female? why is she a unicorn? why does she have a pet dragon? you know, decisions like that.

>Why did they do this and how is it justified
good point with cadance. theyve yet to really show what shes all about and they should delve into some lore with her within the show.
twilight becoming one was intended as the series finale. series, as in the end of the show. when it was written, thats how it was written. she became a princess and lived happily ever after.

in the original script, larson had made it a much bigger deal than the final product made it out to be. she accidentally created a problem that not even celestia herself could solve. it was based on pandoras box. when twilight actually fixed this problem that celestia couldnt fix, thats when she earned her status.
however, after the final script was sent in hasbro decided to continue the series, and so this script was retroactively changed to suit the continuation of the series. a few ideas were taken out of the s3 finale and placed into the s4 premiere, and what we got was the MMC musical where many walked away feeling underwhelmed.

you would be hard pressed to find anyone who thinks this is a good thing. its universally agreed on that it could have been handled better. however, this is where the agreement ends. there are people who are not bothered by the idea of her becoming an alicorn or a princess and see it as a natural progression in the story. there are those who see it as only a negative thing, thus this conversation. i will repeat that her change is not inherently good or bad, it simply is what it is; a choice in direction. you do not have to agree with their direction, but your opinion of it doesnt make it a good or bad direction to go in.
the lore expanded. thats why they did it.
>>
>>29450443
>When eternal night never happened but you want it to happen again
>>
>>29450449

i know MMC wasn't what they intended but i still love it. it's still fun and gorgeous and feelsy even if it's an aborted timeline.
>>
>>29450488
indeed. while it could have been handled better i still enjoy it as well. sometimes i play it in the background for the music.
>>
>>29450280
There wasn't a single meme in the post you replied to; now your just talking out of your ass.

Look buddy I know your autism prevents you from associating with others. And to cope with this you've wrapped yourself in this air of superiority because you've yet to find someone exceptionally gifted in the English language to properly convey arguments in a way you understand. This takes time and effort and frankly few if any would waste the energy on some egotistical know it all in a Mongolian image board talking about ponies.

And before you go calling my autism comment a meme (because lets be honest, your not the type of person who likes to admit their condition, aren't you?) just hear me out. Humans are social creatures. When we experience something, we can share our experiences with others with more than just words even if we're online, because we share the experience, we can relate to what the other is feeling. Unfortunately for you, your autism prevents that. You are functionally incapable of understanding others on a subconscious level, and have to be 'won over' in order to change your opinions on anything. That's why you love to argue so much; its not simply you wish to be a smug jackass who is right about everything (at the core at least; you'd certainly love to believe that was the end of it) but because you desperatley want to empathize with others and articulate, carefully worded arguments are the only way you can halfway accomplish that.

So here's an excorcise for you. Empathize. I know its hard because it involves thinking about someone other than yourself, but empathize. Put yourself in other peoples shoes. Really imagine yourself in their scenario. Not just what we're bitching about now, but all the fucking time. Just because you don't agree with their opinions doesn't make them any less real.

Trust me I know how it is. I promise if you sincerely try, you'll find relating and understanding your fellow man with come more natural to you.
>>
>>29450466
>When a Queen and her starving people invade your castle twice so you have your star pupil's pupil turn them into self-loving batteries of moose-crickets
>>
>>29450449
I don't like it because it doesn't feel like the natural progression of the story

It feels forced, like the story of the princess's student who got sent to a small town to learn about friendship is now suddenly a princess and an alicorn, which we were previously lead to believe was something reserved for something significantly important
>>
>>29450525
Stick in something about violating the NAP
>>
>>29450519
>There wasn't a single meme in the post you replied to
>nu-mlp, aka neo/mlp/, aka 'look at me ive been here longer than you therefore i am automatically correct'
thats a meme, friend. the instant you attribute >current year as a justification for anything, you lost the argument.

that said, feel free to go through all of the people replying to me and find their legitimate concerns and argument for me since apparently you see something i cant. it should be easy to recognize my posting style, its full of high school level words and grade school punctuation.
>>
>>29450536
>when the unicorn from ponyville mines for jewels in the privately owned Diamond Dog mine, violating the NAP, so you firebomb her boutique and repo her floor tiles to compensate
>>
>>29448071
>She walked on Medusa, cementing the theory a lot of us had that she was difficult to work with
It's Sony Pictures. The kindly souls bringing you The Emoji Movie. The people who wanted to make the MLP movie into a live-action Smurfs kind of thing.

I mean, Hasbro walked away from them, too. They're idiots and they're in a fast nosedive; at this point The Emoji Movie is literally the thing that will make or break Sony Pictures.
https://nypost.com/2017/01/19/sony-is-weighing-a-sale-of-film-tv-business/
>>
>>29450552

capitalization is for nerds.
>>
>>29450519

i think you're the same guy who has claimed to arguing for five years or so on here (and having written novels of arguments in that time).

if this whole 'call people autistic for five paragraphs' thing is of any indication of your average quality i have to ask you to leave for the sake of the board.
>>
>>29450552
>Grade school punctuation

Is that referring to your outright refusal to capitalize your Is as well as the beginning of your sentences or did you legitimately think your overall writing skill is superior?

That being said I was less referring to the arguments at hand and more on how you should behave in the future. I suffer from the same problems and to be completely honest I poured my heart out in my last post.

I know you weren't expecting the tone shift and you can be forgiven for believing I was arguing against you in context.
>>
>>29450637
Sorry not the guy you're talking about. Its been awhile since I last posted outside /dzg/.

>inb4 kys general fag
>>
File: SENrL40.jpg (41KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
SENrL40.jpg
41KB, 620x348px
>>29447805
>>29449355
>>29449380
>>29449458
>>29449571
>>29449700
>>29449683
>>29449931
>>29450269
>>29450344

Fuck, is classic /mlp/ back? Is this the shit that's finally going to get people to wake the fuck up and stop sucking on Hasbro's massive jew cock? This is the year we reclaim /mlp/ lads. I'm fucking proud of you bastards, never change.
>>
>>29450722
No, classic /mlp/ is never coming back. You'll only find a few persistent oldfags who have been long outnumbered by the influx of Twilicorn/EqG/Glimshit defenders who are probably too blind to see the show is nowhere near what it was when it was at its S1/S2 peak.
>>
File: 4427824.png (245KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
4427824.png
245KB, 600x449px
>>29450679
pity you wasted so much time chastising someone for a terrible reason, but just for you let me go point them out.

>>29450191
>claims im dismissing criticism of "nu-mlp" (not even criticizing the show, but the board. how meta can you get?)
>meme posts by providing no real content to argue with, but rather a sarcastic mimicry of my post
>"""""excessive quotes meme"""""
>s-stuttering meme
>actually defends the idea that you should be allowed to say something is shit without needing to provide any level of reasoning behind this claim

>>29450264
this one i already pointed out, but it goes hand in hand with the chain.
>demanding to be spoonfed arguments
yes, i would like to see some fucking arguments in the defense of your claims. i do not accept your shitty claims at face value. i want to see what reasoning you used to arrive at this position.

but lets go look at the rest while were at it.

>>29449931
>>29449898
>>29449615
>>29449380

find it. find the arguments. find the well thought out reasoning behind their claims.

>>29450722
a new challenger appears, here to offer nothing but a massive pile of shit.

classic /mlp/, as you called it, did not simply dismiss every single dissenter as is common practice now. if you make a fucking statement, especially as though you expect it to be accepted as an objective fact, then you need to have more than your shitty fucking opinion and buzzwords to back it up.

>>29450763
your bright and nostalgic vision of the fandom has nothing to do with the show. you attribute the golden age of the fandom to the show, when in reality it was just a coincidence.
>>
>>29450763

i was on /mlp/ back when it was /b/. the show is great throughout, you're just spouting negativity and hoping it echoes back because you need validation for some reason.

>>29450722

this guy is the same but he's super-desperate about it. he went through the trouble.
>>
>>29450775
>this faggot still continuing his NU-MLP IS STILL GUD crusade
Who are you trying to convince at this point?
>>
>>29450793

i think he's doing it for show, dude is merciless. but it's good, people like you need to be shit on for your senseless bitching.
>>
>>29449380
>accepting eqg
/mlp/ might but I sure as fuck haven't.
>>
>>29450803
>senseless
Hardly.
>>
>>29450813

until your argument changes from 'i don't like it, so it's bad', yeah, senseless. and it's great because you're a dime a dozen on here. it's like you're their stand-in/punching bag.
>>
>>29450782
>the show is great throughout
Except for that part right the end of S3 and onwards
>>
>>29450805
No one has, it's just a meme
>>
>>29450823
>'i don't like it, so it's bad',
It's been talked about in hundreds of threads why it's bad. You just choose to pretend like it never has, and that there's no conceivable reason why anyone should dislike Twilicorn
>>
File: 24682454.png (54KB, 443x220px) Image search: [Google]
24682454.png
54KB, 443x220px
>>29450793
lets follow your logic, shall we?
you make fun of people who say twilight is okay now, mocking it as 'time has passed to its okay now.'
in the same argument, you use time as a way to write off any dissenters. 'time has passed so your opinion no longer matters'

you hypocritical retard.

>>29450803
>pic related

>>29450838
it really shouldnt be hard to state those reasons then, should it?
>there's no conceivable reason why anyone should dislike Twilicorn
no one has said that. even i supported the idea that you can choose to dislike their direction. what you cant do is then claim that the direction is inherently bad just because you didnt like it.
>>
>>29450449
wtf i love retarded lore breaking changes now
>>
>>29450853
>lore breaking
lets hear how and why it breaks lore.
>>
>>29450775
>>29450803
>>29450823

You samefagging now? Its quite easy to spot due to your 'distinguished' writing style.

Gee, why would someone who's winning the argument feel the need to validate themselves?
>>
File: 761.png (23KB, 641x546px) Image search: [Google]
761.png
23KB, 641x546px
>>29450866
>photoshop/inspect element
nah, friend. if you look closer you notice he uses punctuation in contractions.
>>
>>29450866

oh don't be an asshole, you can totally tell the difference.
>>
>>29450882
>>29450884

Am I the only asshole that bothers with capitalization?
>>
Hot opinions inbound

I dislike Twilicorn because it elevated her beyond the qualities that made her so appealing. I have come to accept it, though.

I dislike EqG because it's so dissonant with the rest of the setting. It tries to staple urban teen fantasy onto high fantasy. Even now, it isn't pleasant to watch. The music is good; the porn is good; sirens are kind of cool, I guess. Would've preferred to see them in mainline MLP.

More than two alicorns would be fine if there were some actual fucking lore behind it. And it's starting to look like we've been screwed out of that, movie-wise, to make the movie more accessible for randoms who know nothing about the show.

I think the writing has suffered for lack of a real unified vision, and the revolving door of writers-for-hire has made things inconsistent. I worry about Hasbro's meddling, but at the same time, I wonder if it's all that's keeping the current writers from injecting their outspoken political views into the show.

I don't think the modern show is terrible. S5 is possibly my favourite season, just for how much quality it packed into a small space. S6 had some strong spots and some dim ones, and felt like more "real" stories -- which the show has done before, but never in such abundance.

While I lament the drastic changes the characters have undergone since their debut, I admit that it's probably inevitable in a show with strong continuity. (At least, the changes that aren't attributable to the inconsistency noted above.)

More than anything, I want Larson back. He had a knack for emotion and style that's just lacking recently.
>>
>>29450907

you should ditch the entire uppercase, it's like going commando.
>>
>>29450907
i use proper punctuation and capitalization when im writing green.
>>
>>29450027
He's got a rougish charm I'm sure.
>>
>>29450935
>reddish charm
>>
File: 1371.png (568KB, 1022x920px) Image search: [Google]
1371.png
568KB, 1022x920px
>>29450916
i agree with most of this.

>More than two alicorns would be fine if there were some actual fucking lore behind it
we still dont know for sure if the movie will be solely about sea ponies, or if sea ponies just play a role in it. hopefully they stick to their original idea and we do get some actual coherent alicorn lore. if not, then perhaps they will use the ideas they abandoned in a season-wide story arc for season 7 or 8.

>I think the writing has suffered for lack of a real unified vision
yes, so much this. i dont feel like anyone has ever sat around and gotten on the same page since the show bible was written. so much lore has been added since then, and some of it no longer makes sense. for example, secret of my excess could pretty much be written out and it would do nothing but improve lore. nothing in this episode that was supposedly supposed to be setting lore has come up ever again, and in fact has been contradicted time and time again.
even if they never intend to show it, they really need to all gather around and start setting some rules of law for how the world works so that if a writer has an idea that contradicts something set as a rule, they can fix it before its released.

>More than anything, I want Larson back
see you, space cowboy.
>>
>>29450992
>tfw no speakeasy cider episode
>>
>>29450850
Jesus fuck you're a prick. And not the loveable kind either.

But to answer your question as to why a fair amount of anons despise alicorn twilight and equestria girls. It was a decision to make more toys. No more, no less.

Am I saying its wrong for a company to make money? Of course not. But these are people who originally enjoyed the show for being more than a 30-minute toy commercial. The show lost its appeal by that point; it no longer had the spirit it once had.

If you or anybody can give me a reason alicorn twilight sparkle exists other than for a new toy I'll retract my statement.
>>
>>29451121
Hardmode: give me a reason that EqG exists other than to steal that MH jewgold.
>>
>>29451121
>It was a decision to make more toys
if this is your one and only justification then you need to apply it to the entire show. the entire show was made to make more toys. from the very beginning. season 1, episode 1, toys commercial. all the way back to my pretty pony, toy commercial. just because you hadnt yet made yourself hyper-aware of this fact doesnt mean it wasnt there.

>If you or anybody can give me a reason alicorn twilight sparkle exists other than for a new toy I'll retract my statement.
certainly.
it was a choice in lore direction. despite your disdain for said direction, it does not detract the idea that they can add new lore at any time. it does no contradict anything we were taught previously about alicorns, which lets be honest, was fucking nothing.
it is now part of lore that one can in fact physically attain a higher state of being through action. this also supports the book written for cadance in which she was once a pegasus before becoming a princess.

>>29451150
you make it sound like monster high perpetuated the idea of female humanoid toys and not barbie. barbie was popular with little girls, so mattel came out with monster high, some other guy came out with bratz, and hasbro came out with EqG, all of which are doing well in the little girl market.
but again, if your sole reasoning behind hating this is because it was made to sell toys, youre an idiot. if you literally can not think of any other reason to hate something beyond because they want to make money from it, youre an idiot.
>>
>>29447805

She's gotten grumpy ever since she had that miscarriage.
>>
>>29451183
>the entire show was made to make more toys
No shit. I wasn't arguing against that. The point was you can have a good show with good writing and characters and still sell toys. Decisions for the show should be quality of content first, shilling second. The moment you make decisions for the sake of selling toys your no longer a show creator; you're a salesman. This turns people off.

>The reason was lore
Bullshit. Season 3 was intended to be the last season of MLP Hasbro made as evidenced by the low episode count. Which I'll remind you exactly hit the 65 episode mark so they can sell the IP to another company. There was no intention to expand upon anything. If deepest lore was the reason, then they picked the very last fucking minute to do it.

If you instead said they wanted to give twilight sparkles story arc a satisfying conclusion you'd have a stronger argument. But even thats a poor decision because twilights original appeal was she was relatable: an anti-social nerd who put her ambitions above friends. Turning into a godlike being of friendship isn't relatable. But it does make for a cool new toy!

>if the only reason you hate eqg is because it was made to make money, your an idiot

Look me in the eyes and tell me Equestria Girls was a good movie.
No one asked for it, few people enjoyed it, and in general was a poorly executed franchise.

Besides I asked you to give me a reason for EqG to exist within this lore you love so much. Oh wait you can't.
>>
>>29451352
>No shit. I wasn't arguing against that
you were, and still are. you just stated it again.
>The moment you make decisions for the sake of selling toys your no longer a show creator; you're a salesman
the decision for mlp to exist was to sell toys.
>The point was you can have a good show with good writing and characters and still sell toys
and youre implying that it is no longer good even though nothing has changed about this ideology. the show was made to sell toys. the show continued existing to sell toys. the show still exists to sell toys, but now its suddenly wrong.

>If deepest lore was the reason, then they picked the very last fucking minute to do it
it was the direction, yes. it was new lore, the fact it was added at the end doesnt negate this.

>thats a poor decision because twilights original appeal was she was relatable
youre trying to imply thats no longer the case. she stopped being an antisocial nerd who put her ambitions above her friends in episode 1. she became a social nerd who treasures her friends, and has been that ever since. she hasnt lost any of her traits other than her snarky attitude has been dulled.
>Turning into a godlike being of friendship isn't relatable
but being a female unicorn in a fantasy world is.
for one, shes not godlike. shes not even as strong as celestia, or even starlight glimmer on her own.
shes always been a being of friendship, thats the entire basis of the show.
>But it does make for a cool new toy!
god youre insufferable. can you make a single fucking argument that isnt about your meta needs? i just simply dont give a fuck, m8. they could introduce someone, state publicly that the only reason that pony exists is to sell a toy, and i just simply would not care as long as they fit into the show. needless to say, she does. you need to stop using your fucking outside view to judge a fantasy world and start thinking in the terms of lore and if it belongs.

1/2
>>
>>29451352
>>29451443
>Look me in the eyes and tell me Equestria Girls was a good movie.
i never said it was. in fact, i really didnt like the first movie. the rest were pretty good though. my reasoning was based in the movie though, not some outside influence as you seem to base your entire line of thinking on.

>No one asked for it, few people enjoyed it
my niece enjoys it more than the show. i know its hard for you to grasp, but little girls might not like the same shit you like. it wasnt made for you. you do not get to judge what should and shouldnt be enjoyed like some objective indisputable fact. you get an opinion. in your own opinion, it was shit and you hated it. you do not speak for anyone but yourself. if sales are any indication, its fair to say more than a few people enjoyed it.

>Besides I asked you to give me a reason for EqG to exist within this lore you love so much
because it can.

2/2
>>
>>29448071
Sony Animations is known throughout the animation industry as a toxic work environment. Walking out on Medusa won't hurt her at all.
>>
File: mlp discussing the show.png (149KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
mlp discussing the show.png
149KB, 1000x500px
anyway, thats it for tonight. not surprisingly the pattern continues. if anyone comes in later or sleeps on their ideas, feel free to come back and give some coherent reasons behind your ideals and maybe ill be in a chatty mood again.
>>
>>29451559
I love Twilicorn and EqG now!
>>
>>29451443
You seem to be focusing on the making money aspect like a good Jew. GGood Money created alicorn twilight sparkle. That was the reason for the direction of the show(you know, what you were originally arguing about). You can use mental gymnastics all you want, but it will never change that fact.

Fucking pseudointellectuals.
>>
>>29451600
thats nice /pol/
>>
File: SDJ.jpg (42KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
SDJ.jpg
42KB, 369x369px
>>29449380
This is what bothers me the most.
Before EqG: "HUMANS REEEEEEE!"
After EqD: "YES HASBRO, DEEPER, DEEPER!"
>>
File: muffins.jpg (30KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
muffins.jpg
30KB, 360x360px
>>29449571
You're not alone, man. Every sane person knows it's the people who accept everything and the fans-of-the-fandom who are to blame.
>>
File: anime.jpg (481KB, 1365x1586px) Image search: [Google]
anime.jpg
481KB, 1365x1586px
>>29450192
Like there's a shortage of generic anime girls.
>>
File: bogo.png (246KB, 476x292px) Image search: [Google]
bogo.png
246KB, 476x292px
>>29451807
PRAISE THE BOG
>>
>>29447805
what's wrong with season 3, 4, 5 and 6?
>>
>Salt: The Thread

Hiro just please lift rule five already ffs. These fags are one small step to pulling the trigger.
>>
>>29451813
QUICK RUNDOWN
U
I
C
K

R
U
N
D
O
W
N
>>
>>29451835
They just FELT nothing like the first 2 seasons. There was a unique mystery and charm to them that has slowly diminished the longer it stays on the air.
>>
>>29449380
AT least theres no furry characters or insertion of OC's from real life kids am i right?
>>
>>29447805
she does make a point tho
>>
>>29451838
he did
>>>/trash/
>>
>>29447805
From her Tweet I deduce she doesn't like The Simpsons.
>>
>>29451875
>muh magical wonder is gone
so it has literally nothing to do with the show, just your feelings.
>>
>>29451835
People got bored with the show and instead of admitting it, they blamed the show for getting worse even though it wasn't.
Their arguments are:
Twilight becoming alicorn, even though she's much better candidate than Cadence
Creating EQG even though it hasn't affected the show at all, it's /mlp/'s fault that it's being accepted here
"Bad story telling" despite the fact that everything pre-S3 (except Discord) was slice of life episodes with no affection on the general story line.
>>29451875
>They just FELT worse
Of course the uniqueness and mystery of Equestria is going to fade over the course of many episodes, because you grow more used to the world and experience more of it. The only way to stop it would be to stop producing. Just what I said, people just burned out and blamed show
>>
>>29451955
/thread
>>
File: 23257237.gif (4MB, 245x256px) Image search: [Google]
23257237.gif
4MB, 245x256px
>>29451955
so burns a flicker of logic in a whirlwind of idiocy.
>>
>>29451955
Sorry, even Discord wasn't supposed to affect the show back then. They revived him way later.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>29451955
>Of course the uniqueness and mystery of Equestria is going to fade over the course of many episodes, because you grow more used to the world and experience more of it.
Bullshit argument.

Out of the first 2 seasons, how many episodes emphasized that Equestria is magical and mysterious? The Everfree Forest was a magical place where nature had a mind of its own, now it's just a place. Ponies had the Running of the Leaves and Winter Wrap Up and other nature-controlling chores, now they barely show that. The Princesses were God-like, now they're just princesses. Twilight was the most powerful unicorn in the universe who could easily overpower almost everything if she could only control her magic. Now she's just a high-tier unicorn on par with most other high-tier unicorns.

The lore has been gimped pretty hard. Equestria was watered down from a place of magic and mystery to a fucking bureaucracy.

We didn't "grow used to it", it was deliberately and explicitly gimped.
>>
>>29451955
>the show did no wrong, all the changes were good
>its the peoples fault for not loving the wonderful changes to the show

okay HIDF
>>
>>29447805
Reminder that if you don't share my shit taste, you are the shit one and not me.
>>
>>29451988
>yum yum, another Equestria Girls movie, please Hasbro!
>>
>>29451989
>hurr durr, you don't mind most of the changes, so you must absolutely love all of them
Eat a dick
>>
File: 1468431514264.gif (712KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468431514264.gif
712KB, 500x500px
>he didn't jump the ship to Fluffy Abuse fandom
only have yourself to blame
>>
>>29447805
Gay baby bitching zone
t. faust
>>
File: 86473256.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
86473256.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>29451981
>The Everfree Forest was a magical place where nature had a mind of its own, now it's just a place
home to timberwolves, magic of its own, the tree of harmony, the castle of the two sisters, and zecora
>Ponies had the Running of the Leaves and Winter Wrap Up and other nature-controlling chores, now they barely show that
do you really need an episode every season of them running through leaves? what would the story focus on? the story last time was about dash and AJ competing against each other, the leaves were incidental.
>The Princesses were God-like, now they're just princesses
they were always just princesses. the fact luna acted selfishly at the very beginning showed they were nothing but regular ponies with long lives and exceptional magic.
>Twilight was the most powerful unicorn in the universe
twilight herself said she was the strongest in ponyville, a small town in the middle of nowhere. not the strongest in the universe.

>The lore has been gimped pretty hard
no, its been added to and amended. there was almost no lore whatsoever in season 1, and barely anymore in season 2. its been a slow process thats been shattering your headcanons. you dont find it mysterious anymore because theyve been answering questions.
>>
>Half the thread is just people butthurt because all their headcanons got jossed
>>
>>29452018
seems more like half the thread is /pol/
>>
>>29451981
What about the Zecora episode? Dangerous, mythical Everfree Forest was apparently tamed by a mere Zebra.
At the beginning we only had one Princess, but when did more show up? S4? S5? No, it was second fucking episode, and then Cadence at the end of S2.
Things were being "gimped" since the very beginning. It just kept adding up.
>>
>>29452018
>gaps in lore that were previously left to the imagination have now been patched with bricks made from unimaginative corporate shit
>what u guys dont like this shit?? Lol ur just butthurt lol whats a show bible?
>>
>>29452039
>leaving plot holes is good writing
go to bed faust
>>
>>29452031
>At the beginning we only had one Princess, but when did more show up? S4? S5? No, it was second fucking episode
We knew there were 2 princesses because the series opens with the story saying there were 2 of them. We fucking knew from the beginning that the 2nd one was coming back.
>>
>>29451955
>People got bored with the show and instead of admitting it, they blamed the show for getting worse even though it wasn't.
Yeah, it's not like there were major shake ups forced onto DHX against their will by Hasbro who didn't care about established story and character development, it was just people getting bored.

Oh and the Simpsons never stopped being funny, you just grew up.
>>
>>29452046
mommy, where do alicorns come from?
>>
>>29452058
As of the S2 finale? Out of Hasbro's ass.
>>
>>29452062
>theyve just always existed, son. theyre literally gods.
>>
Everybody's acting like their opinions are objective and self-evident facts, and I'm sitting here wondering when somebody's going to provide scientific evidence to prove that everything after season 2 is objectively terrible
>>
>>29452064
You only assumed they were gods, then got mad when Chrysalis proved they aren't
>>
>>29452011
So much wrong with this comment I won't even bother replying.
>they were always just princesses
kek
>>
>>29452069
that was kind of my point. theyre more than happy to assume celestia and luna have just always existed. no, there cant possibly be more alicorns, and no there were never alicorns before them. makes total sense.

>>29452073
>youre wrong but i wont tell you why ^:)
you sure showed me.
>>
>>29452064
>oh yeah, and here's my old babysitter from out of nowhere, never mentioned, who's also an alicorn
>and here's a magic spell that makes you into an alicorn after you sing a song
>oh hey, pink princess playset shat out another alicorn
Just make the all the M6 alicorns at this point.
>>
>>29452031
>Dangerous, mythical Everfree Forest was apparently tamed by a mere Zebra.
Zecora didn't tame it, she lived in harmony with it. Like a shaman (incidentally, that's her name in the pitch bible) who lives within nature and accepts its mysteries.
>>
>>29452058
Originally, they came from the creation of the universe.

Now they come from getting a Ph.D in pony.
>>
File: 1475795433059.jpg (22KB, 260x255px) Image search: [Google]
1475795433059.jpg
22KB, 260x255px
>>29448071
I can never imagine Craig doing the deed with that face of his.
>>
>>29452078
How can I "show you"? Your comment shows you know nothing.
>>
>>29452079
if only shows came out in episode 1 and just introduced everyone who will ever exist in the universe and refused to add anything after that initial introduction in episode 1.
your oversimplification of events is amusing, but mostly a worn out joke.
>oh hey, that married couple had a baby
stop the presses, this story is inconceivable. not unlike a baby ^:)

>>29452080
would you say she understands the rules of nature

>>29452085
1. In the beginning Celestia created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Luna moved upon the face of the waters.

>>29452090
>How can I "show you"?
well thats the problem, isnt it?
>>
>>29452089
Can you imagine Lauren?
>>
>>29452095
You're right, Cadance was introduced into the show flawlessly that wasn't painfully forced at all.

You're beyond reasoning. You'll defend any stupid decision hasbro makes.
>>
>>29452109
how would you have done it?
>>
>>29452111
They wouldn't have, because they're some pleb who works at a gas station or some shit but acts like a critic because they watched too many Doug Walker videos or something
>>
>>29452111
Make some kind of mention earlier than "oh hey, there's another alicorn princess and she's really important too even though she we've never mentioned her at all before in any capacity, but trust us, she's an important character."

That's called pulling something out of your ass
>>
>>29452120
Suck some Hasbro cock.

They could give the main characters love interests and kill off the princesses and you would defend that shit.
>>
I hate Equestria Girls as a concept but I think Sunset Shimmer is a good character who could have had worked in the original series.
>>
>>29452090
>>29452078
Don't worry, I'll take the bait.
>do you really need an episode every season of them running through leaves?
Season 1: Winter Wrap Up, Dragonshy, Swarm of the Century, Fall Weather Friends, Sonic Rainboom, The Cutie Mark Chronicles - that's almost one quarter of the episodes per season that are lore episodes. Season 2: Luna Eclipsed, The Cutie Pox, Secret of My Excess, Hearth's Warming Eve, Dragon Quest, Hurricane Fluttershy - almost a quarter of the episodes are lore episodes.
They don't have to have a "running of the leaves" every season, but the lore was almost completely abandoned. The ponies control nature? Hardly ever touched upon. The Everfree Forest is a mysterious, wild place? Barely mentioned. Other ponies-vs-nature, or nature-be-scary instances? Barely seen.
They do have some lore episodes (most notably dragon lore), but instead of making it magical and mysterious they make it generic. (There's a dragon king. He's holding a competition to appoint a successor.)
>they were always just princesses
Five other posts already replied to this. They were magical beings created in the dawn of time.
>not the strongest in the universe.
This is >implied when she makes a dragon egg hatch when she's only a filly with zero training. Faust says that explicitly, but even without it, it's heavily implied that Twilight is the best of the best, while now she's stooped in equals all around her, which possibly surpass her. This goes hand-in-hand with the de-mystifying of the princesses.
>its
It's

But you can never be convinced. You and many others can't see the details, or you choose not to.
>>
>>29452047
These things that you say were happening in S1 and S2 too. The writers were always restricted by Hasbro's business plans.
>Simpsones
never watched
>>
>>29452155

Yeah Celestia and Luna were so created at the dawn of time that we had the Hearths Warming lore retardry with already functional societies talking about how it was before the age of Celestia and Luna.
>>
>>29452111
>"Hey Twilight your old babysitter you never even hinted at before is marrying your brother who you also never mentioned. They were both your BFFs as a kid, even though it was clearly established you had piss-poor social skills at the get go and needed to change to improve them. Also she's not a unicorn like you remember, she's an alicorn."
>Doesn't need to be done differently.

>>29452162
Except we clearly know their restrictions got worse as time went on, as demonstrated with them going from near-unoticable (i.e. the Friendship express making much more sense than entire trains being pulled by four ponies) to blatantly obvious (a full alicorn being born and why it happened never being investigated at all throughout the episode, let alone once in the rest of the season).
>>
>>29452135
>she's really important
but she wasnt. she wasnt important until the crystal empire came back, and then she was important. did you ever consider she was made solely to rule the crystal empire?

>>29452147
you dont need to be an extremist. just because someone doesnt consider an event a reason to write off the entire show as literally the worst possible thing ever made doesnt mean they agree with it.

>>29452155
thanks. i cant believe i have to bait show discussion replies in a place that constantly whines that theres no show discussion and too many generals.

how deep was that lore in season 1 and 2? most of it set the environment, as would be expected of season 1. it didnt run very deep into the world. season 2 is where they finally start touching the outside world lore, and only just barely. secret of my excess was a very unfortunate episode. it introduced concepts that didnt make sense and were never used again. also it seems like youre counting literally anything that gives you insight into the world you didnt know previously as a lore episode. if thats your loose definition id counter that practically every episode is a lore episode.
season 3, crystal empire premiere we learn about the crystal empire obviously. too many pinkies, the mirror pool. one bad apple, extended apple family. magic duel, magical artifacts. sleepless in ponyville, the wimson falls. wonderbolts academy, self explanatory. and so on.

>They were magical beings created in the dawn of time.
feel free to point to the show lore that supports this claim, because i can point to show lore to show you where they were younger and grew older, and a book that tells you star swirl found them as fillies.

>This is >implied
again youre using a headcanon. shes the best of that area, not goku. she was also never exceedingly powerful alone, her power comes from her friends. she did not defeat nightmare moon, the mane6 did. she did not defeat anyone, the mane6 did.
>>
>>29452155
>You and many others can't see the details, or you choose not to
if you mean the "implied" details, id like to put out there that there was plenty of "implied" details that said twilight was going to succeed ceelstia. that celestia was grooming twilight to take her place. imagine no ones surprise when she did that.

also as >>29452179 kindly pointed out, youre choosing to ignore actual lore and replace it with your own headcanon.
>>
>>29452179
It was a Christmas play. It's about as historically accurate as Santa Claus. But instead of treating it that way, they made it real history.
>>
File: 457636636.jpg (42KB, 653x672px) Image search: [Google]
457636636.jpg
42KB, 653x672px
>>29452207
>hearthswarming eve is literally a celebration to keep a real threat away
>it was just a prank bro
>>
>>29452185
>again youre using a headcanon
No this is actually >implied and Faust confirmed it.
It's not your retarded "it's implied that Lyra and Bon Bon are a lesbian couple because they sit on a bench together." It's an interpretation of events that were deliberately placed by the creator of the show, later confirmed to be true. The egg-hatching is not on the same level as Lyra and Bon Bon head canon, and the fact that you make that comparison to headcanon means you really can't see anything.
>>
>>29452215
>hearthswarming eve is literally a celebration to keep a real threat away
Just because it keeps a real threat away doesn't mean the highschool play that depicted it was historically accurate. People really get gifts on Christmas but it's not because Santa Claus puts them there. People really collect chocolate eggs on Easter but it's not because the Easter Bunny hides them.
>>
>>29452204
>youre choosing to ignore actual lore
The lore that Celestia and Luna were there from the dawn of time is from the first episode, read in a book that has a prophecy that's proven to be true.
Hearth's Warming Eve is a town-hall play narrated by Spike. The fact that the writers took it literally and made it actual lore is pathetic.
>>
>>29452219
>No this is actually >implied and Faust confirmed it.
faust could say she intended celestia to become god and ascend to heaven, it doesnt matter. what mattes is actual lore, which is what you seem to be confusing with wishful thinking and headcanon.

i never even mentioned lyra or bon-bon.

>>29452224
youre comparing stupid things. this wasnt some school play, it was done by adults of the town. it was more like the civil war reenactment, and unless the show says otherwise it should be taken as canon. like the previous anon, youre substituting your own headcanon in place of show supported lore, which was later supported again in a hearthwarming tail.

>>29452228
funny how they said "once upon a time" rather than "since the beginning of time," but if you have this prophecy please share it.
>>
File: Bez tytułu 127.png (15KB, 827x78px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu 127.png
15KB, 827x78px
>>29452228
Do you mean this one?
>>
File: 1485595241580.jpg (19KB, 630x187px) Image search: [Google]
1485595241580.jpg
19KB, 630x187px
>>29449019
This.
She is just being mean and ruining things that other people like.
>>
>>29452312
Watch the new Ghostbusters.

Do it.
>>
I still enjoy it.
I try to analyze it and figure out what makes a season good or bad, but I just can't do it.
The only thing that i felt was bad was mmc because twilights alicornification was rushed as fuck
>>
>>29452323
I like the fact that they have order restrictions (they don't know in which order episodes will be aired) and they still manage to do story advancements using premieres and finales. That's why these eps are so good - it's what happens when you give the writers more freedom.
>>
>>29452147
>Suck some Hasbro cock
Well, considering Hasbro has been my main source of entertainment and collectibles since I was about 5 years old....it is in my interest that Hasbro does well rather than poorly

>They could give the main characters love interests and kill off the princesses and you would defend that shit.
Hasn't happened though so....you have literally no point. Unless you want to count the whole EQG fiasco with Flash and whatever the new guys name is, in which case absolutely nobody liked or defended that, but it also doesn't mean we're all autistic drama queens witnessing babbys first fandom

OH MUH GUH, THE DRAWWWMUHHH, THE SHOW IS DOING THINGS I DUN LIKE

Welcome to being a fan of something, jackass, get used to it
>>
>>29449019
Try finding someone big in entertainment industry that isn't politically stupid from 1980 onwards, that maintained major success. Go ahead. And should you do, try counting as many that are.

>Complained about a lack of attention from fans.
And when was this?
>>
File: 35895368.gif (405KB, 498x275px) Image search: [Google]
35895368.gif
405KB, 498x275px
>>29452366
>>
>>29447805
agreed

s3 was a trainwreck and twilicorn was the cherry on the shit-sundae
>>
>>29447805
>past season 2
>bad storytelling

That explains why Sethisto is shoving everyone's throats with his waifu Trixie to appear in newer seasons.
>>
File: Celestia-Respect.jpg (121KB, 635x784px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia-Respect.jpg
121KB, 635x784px
>>29451955
Great summary.
>>
>>29452417
S4 was easily as good as S1 or 2, and there have since been tons of great episodes regardless of how the overall seasons compare

One bad season doesn't = reason to say an entire series sucks

Mortal Kombat Armageddon sucked, so I guess that means there can never be another good MK game! Or whatever fucking example you could apply here

What I find is that people who stopped paying attention to the show are just severely butthurt that some of us actually kept watching no matter what, and that some of us had the foresight or you know, real care for the franchise, to not abandon something because it had a rough point
>>
Neo-/mlp/ is real holy shit
>>
>>29452478
yeah no, the whole alicorn princess thing is too much.

>b-but it didnt change anything
so make all the mane 6 alicorn princesses if its so meaningless

it was a shitty change that warped what the show used to be about, which was twilight being a student and learning about friendship. now she's a princess alicorn who lives in a fucking ugly ass crystal castle
>>
>>29452485
it was and has always been about twilight growing up. she took a new step, and you dont like it.
>>
>>29452479
Neo-/mlp/ is just a term created by the haterbase and bandwagon fans

Sorry faggot, some of us were actually serious about liking the show and still do
>>
>>29452489
>it was and has always been about twilight growing up
incorrect
>she took a new step, and you dont like it.
correct
>>
File: TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif (644KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TIS-A-PLACE-OF-JOY.gif
644KB, 1024x768px
>>29452705
>tfw youve watched every episode a dozen times
>tfw youve watched each movie a handful of times
>tfw you enjoy them both and are optimistic for the future
how can nostalgiafags even compete?
>>
>>29452705
No, this board is objectively different from what it was back in 2012.

2012 /mlp/ rejected bad writing choices like Twilicorn and saw Equestria Girls for the horrible, uninspired Monster High ripoff that it was.

Neo-/mlp/ unironically and proudly defends the poor decisions, and their only argument for why it's not shit is "U JST DUN LIEK IT!!!"

The show is a shell of its former self. Basically gone the way of The Simpsons or Spongebob in a much shorter timespan
>>
>>29452741
>reminder that your rose goggles are on too tight and old /mlp/ still bitched about the show
yes, even during season 1 and 2. holy shit, its almost like some people are just annoying pessimistic twats.
>>
File: 1364059884050.gif (291KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1364059884050.gif
291KB, 250x187px
>/mlp/ legitmately tries to defend alicorn Twilight as something that isn't show-breaking, and is perfectly fine

This place is unrecognizable. Full of fans who got on the ride post-Twilicorn. Disgusting Hasbro dicklickers.
>>
>>29452754

The difference was it wasn't utter shit back then.

PS: Nothing after S2 is canon :^)
>>
File: baitpone loves your bait.png (69KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone loves your bait.png
69KB, 405x431px
>>29452766
>>
>>29452763
>/mlp/ is one person
good drone. buzz around to the next thread to drop your hivemind opinion with no conversation required.
>>
>>29452246
>everything Faust said and meant is headcanon
Okay buddy. This is why you don't see anything. The show was going one direction, and then Hasbro took it another direction and retconned the lore.
>>
File: 356856.png (396KB, 582x509px) Image search: [Google]
356856.png
396KB, 582x509px
>>29452795
>retconned the lore
>lore that never made it into the show
and yes, im speaking from a standpoint where only shit thats in the show is canon. i know that concept blows your mind, but thats how canon works.

did they explicitly state something as a fact? is that how theyre showing it? thats the canon.
>>
File: smug_anime_girl.png (53KB, 150x175px) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_girl.png
53KB, 150x175px
>>29452822
>thats how canon works.
>>
>>29452822
>IT'S NOT A RETCON! IT'S NOT!
So I guess if Applejack's parents suddenly show up it's not a retcon because it was never explicitly stated that they're dead.
>>
>>29452728
Most of us are nostalgia fags, I'm nostalgic for the "good old days" but I'm also not an idiot, I always knew the series would change and I always knew not always in ways I'd like, but at the end of the day I still love the show, the characters, and I want more because I truly love it regardless of it sometimes having rough patches or episodes I don't care for....that's par for the fucking course in literally all media, there is no form of media that is exempt from this...

A real fan doesn't jump ship at the slightest hint of trouble, and that's the issue....what you describe as "nostalgiafags" are really just fake fans, they were people who got into MLP because it was trendy at the time and a meme and now that it isn't they can't deal with the fact that some of us genuinely enjoy this shit

>>29452741
>No, this board is objectively different from what it was back in 2012.
No shit
>2012 /mlp/ rejected bad writing choices like Twilicorn and saw Equestria Girls for the horrible, uninspired Monster High ripoff that it was.
Uh, hivemind isn't something to be proud of but sure....yeah, lots of people still feel the same way about those initial choices, so what
>Neo-/mlp/ unironically and proudly defends the poor decisions, and their only argument for why it's not shit is "U JST DUN LIEK IT!!!"
I would say the argument is that the show has gotten better since the S3 slump despite Twilicorn and has had some truly great episodes, which is all that matters to a REAL fan

As for EQG, I don't think a single person will ever say it wasn't a blatant attempt to sell new types of dolls, but it has gotten better since the first and even the first wasn't quite as cancerous as some people thought since it hasn't effected the show in the slightest, so it literally does no harm to anything, so you know....once again, it's just people being less of a faggot cry baby than you are
>>
File: thumb.jpg (51KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
51KB, 250x230px
>>29452846
>Applejack's parents suddenly show up
>>
I am on this board since day fucking one, and I like the show as it is right now
>>
>>29452849
Pretty much this.

Show honestly had a rough slump in S3, but it slowly picked itself back up in 4, and 5 and 6 have had some damn good standout episodes. Saddle Row Review for one is one of the best recent ones, from a writer introduced in S5 at that.
>>
I remember people spamming that nothing after season 1 plus the first two episodes of 2 is canon

/mlp/ just never changes
>>
>>29452874
God, you just reminded me of Chatoyance.

Made an entire multichapter fic just to seperate the S2 episodes she felt broke the lore to the "Prime" universe where Celestia and Luna were literal goddeses.

The breaking point was Celestia getting legit beaten in the S2 finale. Was amazed at the lengths she went through to justify it.
>>
>>29452741
>argument for why it's not shit
One thing that later seasons did better than S1/2 is story advancements, they introduce a character, place or thing and actually use it in later episodes, rather than completely forget about it as they used to do.
>>
>>29452846
you keep popping up these ridiculous strawman arguments as if they work. do you understand what retcon means? it undoes previously described events. what is being talked about was not a previously described event in the show, therefore there was no retcon of it.

>it was never explicitly stated that they're dead
the two stars, "if mom and dad were here," alone since fillies, but sure, ill give you it. it would in fact be a retcon because its a reinterpretation of previously described events.
>>
>>29452904
>it would in fact be a retcon because its a reinterpretation of previously described events.
You're finally starting to get it.
>>
File: SEASON2 IS NOT CANON.jpg (94KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SEASON2 IS NOT CANON.jpg
94KB, 750x750px
Remember People beeing angry about Season 2 Luna for not looking like Season 1 Luna?
>>
>>29452914
i dont think youre getting it. why dont you try to be very super fucking precise with the lore that was described in the show and then retconned.
>>
>>29452920
No, but I remember furries posting ponies in socks and lingerie.
This entire board smells like furry cum.
>>
>>29452924
Now you're contradicting yourself.
>it would in fact be a retcon because its a reinterpretation of previously described events.
>reinterpretation
>described
There's no "very super fucking precise" here. Either it's a retcon to suddenly bring back Applejack's parents despite nothing explicitly saying that they're dead, or it's not.

If it's not, then you're an idiot who only takes things that are explicitly shown to them and completely ignores the broader meaning of things.

If it is, then other things that weren't explicitly stated but heavily implied and supported by the creator of the series were retconned too.
>>
>>29452938
>despite nothing explicitly saying that they're dead
except that i gave 3 examples of how they did in the show.
>>
>>29452947
To him they could have directly said that they're dead and he still would say "It was only said by one pony, maybe she/he didn't know the whole truth"
>>
>>29452947
I guess on top of everything you don't know what "explicit" means. You gave examples that implicitly say they're dead. As in >implying, the very thing you rejected before.

So choose. Either you only accept things that are explicitly stated as canon, or you accept things that are implicit too.
>>
>>29452926

Gee, the fandom with shitton of animal fuckery porn has overlaps with the animalfuckers

Next yer telling me theres perverts on /d/. Or soldiers on /k/
>>
>>29452963
>the fandom
There's your problem.
>>
>>29452960
fair enough. theyve never came out and said they were dead, therefore it wouldnt be a retcon, and neither is fausts visions.
>>
>>29452965

Wait

Do you think /mlp/ didnt have animalfuckery on it before?

There were literall pornthreads on all the time all the day before the scruffening
>>
>>29452920
People here had something to bitch about every time a new episode was released, many oldfags just like wearing thicc glasses made entirely out of rose-colored glass
>>
>>29451955

So, what's it like working for Hasbro's PR department?
>>
>>29453010
Better than working at Mattel.
>>
>>29452920
Yes and it was retarded back then and still is now.
>>
File: 536264726.png (579KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
536264726.png
579KB, 1024x819px
>>29453027
you chose the wrong waifu.
>>
>>29452966
That demonstrates how utterly shallow your assessment of canon is, when you need everything to be stated explicitly. Twilight being the most powerful unicorn ever was on the same level in seasons 1 episode 23, as Applejack's parents being dead is in season 3 episode 8. Never explicitly stated, but heavily implied.

Then out come Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, and a slew of other threats, and Twilight is put pretty much on the same level as them. That's gimped. From the most powerful unicorn who ever existed, to a doctoral student in friendship studies. Really lowers the stakes, and on top of that makes becoming an alicorn into a degree in friendship instead of just having two of them who are as old as time.

So yeah, the show was severely gimped.
>>
>>29453041
most powerful unicorn in what areas? lets find them all together:
ponyville
canterlot
appleoosa

well holy shit, i cant believe that in such a vast majority of the entire planet where she reigned as supreme unicorn that they had the gal to introduce ponies outside of this gargantuan area that were stronger.

alright im super tired so im being a dick for no reason, lets dial it back. she was the strongest in a minuscule, fucking nowhere place. canterlot is full of unicorn snobs who likely do the bare minimum at all times. ponyville is predominately earth ponies, so no surprise there. and appleloosa is appleloosa.

you dont seem to have a line between headcanon and real canon, especially since youre rejecting the idea that a unicorn could possibly exist outside of these areas that match twilights raw power or are perhaps better. even moreso because time and time again twilight has lost her battles. she is not the strongest and never was. her strength literally comes from her friends.

i also cant believe it upsets you so much shes not a mary sue.
>>
>>29453027

Yeah thats exactly the point I am making
>>
>>29452404
>politically stupid
It's not stupid if you aren't stupid. Mostly are retards when it comes to understanding politics, so let me lay it down, anon.

A lot of people in Hollywood are left leaning because they work in the big cities, where blue politics dominate. Art is very subjective, and if you can't get along with your co-workers it can be a disaster for the project, so people already in the industry will hire like-minded thinkers. Consequently, a lot of people in entertainment are all left-leaning.

Faust is vindicated in her views from time to time. Her run with MLP was a good example, where the execs butchered perfectly good set pieces and characters to push trashy princess cliches because their demographic data said that would be more successful. Managing a creative project by the marketer's charts has always been a dangerous game, and in fairness, that's exactly the kind of "institutionalized sexism" that Feminists complain about, whether the people doing it have any kind of intent to be sexist. They aren't moving forward, they are literally looking at the past and trying to build their shows and their business model around the past, even though the future has girls in a more commanding societal role because, let's face it, they're more patient with the tedious hell that is the schooling system and they're getting more degrees.

But all this is nuanced. When Faust breaks down and supports positions that lack nuance because people are taking advantage of her desire to support something positive, she's not being stupid. She's being average. She's being banal. She's doing what most people, likely including you, anon, do in politics.
>>
>>29453205
>It's not stupid if you aren't stupid.
You forget that there are some political views so stupid, only an intellectual could believe them.

And what is the point of that post in relation to my point that if she wasn't a left-winger, she'd have never even made it in the first place, even likely never have married Craig, since most of the industry actively discriminates against political dissenters?
>>
>>29453089
>most powerful unicorn in what areas?
You retard, rewatch season 1 episode 23.
>you dont seem to have a line between headcanon and real canon
Again with "everything that's not explicitly stated is headcanon". Despite everything you've gone through you return to that retarded position.
>>
>>29453298
>some political views so stupid, only an intellectual could believe them
>tfw too smart to win the election
>>
>>29453205
Let's just out and say it: supporting the new Ghostbusters simply because it's "feminist" is stupid.
>>
>>29453304
>my perceived implications are canon
well isnt that convenient. i guess we can just toss the term headcanon out the fucking window then cant we?

>You retard, rewatch season 1 episode 23
"i dont think ive ever come across a unicorn with your raw abilities."
"in canterlot, where i sit and reign."
>>
>>29453298
It discriminates against the kind of right-wing views that are diametrically opposed to big city living. Any politics that try to mess with somebody's religion, race, or gender get whole-heatedly rejected by the left-leaning demographic. And frankly, I think think that if you support wasting billions of tax payer dollars on building walls and closing the borders to countries the president doesn't own hotels in, then you deserve ridicule because you're a dumbass and you likely aren't working much with high volumes of people or ideas.

I do agree that people going so far to the left that they begin condescending to black people and Muslims as being precious flowers are equally retarded, though. Supporting the Ghost Busters film just because women were in it is retarded, because it was a mediocre film and not a notable benchmark for anyone.

But all that is identity politics, and sadly I feel like identity politics have taken the forefront in US politics quite a lot today. People care more about what they are than they do about what they're doing, and it makes it easy for unscrupulous types to infiltrate the system and take advantage of it, both right and left.

I know actual neo-Nazis, and I know people who wasted thousands of dollars on women's studies degrees. I wish I could show them somehow just how similar they sound to each other. How ignorant both sides feel. The neo-Nazis often fell into that clique because they had family or some close friend who was a part of it, and once it became their social group they were closed off. The same goes of the extreme feminists. Extremists are all sad people. Not stupid people, necessarily, but definitely vulnerable and eager to fit in somewhere. It's dangerous and foolish to assume somebody is stupid just because they have views you don't agree with.
>>
>>29453359
>my perceived implications
No, implications corroborated by the person who created the show.

>"in canterlot, where i sit and reign."
No, those are YOUR perceived implications. That's pretty much like denying Applejack's parents are dead because it's never explicitly stated.

You're playing the game from both sides. You're both making implications that aren't there, demanding that everything be explicitly stated, and denying that implications that were put there by the creator aren't there.
>>
File: 1410307418849.png (2MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1410307418849.png
2MB, 1600x1000px
>>29453393
i never said they werent there, i said they dont matter. theres a difference.
larson intended twilight to open pandoras box in season 3. did that happen? no. is it canon? no.
it seemed like twilight was building up to take over the castle of the two sisters. did it happen? no. is it canon? no.
i dont see how this is so fucking complex to you. if it never happened, its not canon. if it did happen, its canon.
twilight was the strongest in a select area, that was canon. she found someone stronger outside this area, that was canon. do you get it yet? the world didnt shrink, it expanded. you getting your panties twisted because celestia didnt turn out to be god and twilight didnt turn out to be goku is on you and it doesnt mean it was retconned lore. the only thing retconned here was your own perceptions and the plans of a writer who stopped being relevant in season 3. which she corroborates ^:)

anyway, despite not agreeing with your views im really glad you have them. its refreshing to find someone who actually gives two shits about the show. now im long overdue to pass the fuck out. have a good one friend.
>>
File: dt.jpg (4KB, 132x150px) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
4KB, 132x150px
>>29452895
>One thing that later seasons did better than S1/2 is story advancements, they introduce a character, place or thing and actually use it in later episodes, rather than completely forget about it as they used to do.

Diamond Tiara says you are full of shit.
>>
>>29449355
>S1 and S2 will always be great
>People actually believe this
I forget this place is full of autists.
>>
File: 1441406138648.jpg (26KB, 327x406px) Image search: [Google]
1441406138648.jpg
26KB, 327x406px
>>29451955
See this asshole gets it.
>>
File: 1476397953991.gif (62KB, 566x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476397953991.gif
62KB, 566x700px
>>29451955
>>
>>29449380
Patrician taste.
>>
>>29450192
Instead have them as merponies who can shapeshift into regular ponies. Preferably earth ponies. Earth pony villains seem more unique, seeing how unicorns can utilize magic.
>>
File: fact.jpg (80KB, 980x554px) Image search: [Google]
fact.jpg
80KB, 980x554px
>>29449380
On the money.
>>
>>29454209
>I forget this place is full of autists.

Yeah, thay all come here to shill EQG and post S02 FiM as if they were doing something of value with their lives.

Unfortunately, nothing of that pays their bills or improves their lives either on the net or in real life.
>>
You have become /v/, I hope you're happy.
>>
>>29455577
Very
>>
>>29455577
At least I'm not Anthony Burch.
>>
>>29453486
>back-pedalling this hard

Look, you're an idiot who can't even get their own opinion straight, and you contradict yourself over and over.

Why don't you pick a stance and stick with it? Either
>denying Applejack's parents are dead because it's never explicitly stated.

Or
>Applejack's parents are dead because "if mom and dad were here"

You can't worm your argument on both ends. Pick a side.
>>
File: TRUKK NOT MUNKY.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRUKK NOT MUNKY.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>>29447805
>>29449355
>>29449380
>>29449571
>>29449615
>>29449931
>>29450344
>>29450381
>>29450793
>>29450866
>>29452147
>>29452417
>>29452479
>>29452741
>>29452763
>>29455380
You faggots are worse than Transformers geewunners
>>
>>29447853
Yeah, seeing she introduced some of the most garbage characters and plotlines in MLP, she literally has George Lucas grade ego, lack of talent, no self-criticism and luck in hitting one good moment and riding on it.

I mean, look how her next 5 garbage projects after MLP all failed while McCarthy and co kept getting promotions and better opportunities...
>>
>>29449898
Because you have no reason, you little shit. I like you two deluded faustfags trying to samefag so hard, but the numbers don't lie - MLP is better than ever.

I also like your braindead attempt at criticism. Toy commercial? Where, you imbecile, is any toy based on S6 then? Trixie? Thorax? Chrysalis? Anything? Hell, even Glimmer got like a grand total of 2 toys in last 18 months. Ad for what, you moron? Hey, reality check here, WHAT toy ads they are pushing if there is no product?
>>
File: 51-YdXiph0L.jpg (45KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
51-YdXiph0L.jpg
45KB, 427x500px
>>29456611
>MLP show is not a toy commercial
>>
>>29449380
ding ding ding
>>
>>29456611
The post you replied to was the last post I had made in this thread, until I made this one. I know it makes you feel better to think that only one or two people disagree with you, but it just is not true.

>the numbers don't lie - MLP is better than ever
If popularity determines quality, as you seem to be implying, does that mean that you think Kanye West and Justin Bieber are actually good musicians?
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.