[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it. The cat furry is the only questionable character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: spike.gif (495KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
spike.gif
495KB, 640x360px
Let's face it. The cat furry is the only questionable character of the lot revealed today. All the buttblasted contrarians are just r/4chan posters trying to fit in.

The ride goes on as usual. Another reveal, another avalanche of salt and tears.
>>
>implying the bird furry isn't also questionable
AVIAN
TITS
>>
>>29447270
Eh she's weirdly anthro-lookin, i'll give you that. Can't exactly tell what they're going for there.
>>
>>29447256
>my opinion was so unique and important that rather than risk it being missed in one of the dozen conversation threads, i decided to make my own thread just to be absolutely sure people had to see it
and its wrong, too. most of the character designs look like shit and wouldnt fit in the normal show.
>>
>>29447256
I don't mind the seapony princess since that's on the same level as Ember and she was well liked. The storm king seems cool and if he is anywhere as great as Tirek, I'll like him. The bird gryphon thing seems cool but we need a better quality pic. The "edgy" unicorn only seems that way due to the broken horn and there could be a good excuse for that.
The fucking cat has no excuse. Kill it.
>>
>>29447270
>not wanting those chicken breasts.

>>29447280
Please leave. You have at least 5 other threads to bitch in.
>>
>>29447285
Pretty much this. I mean, what the fuck? Who ok'd that design? It couldn't have been Meghan, she's too smart for that...right?
>>
>>29447304
>please dont post unless you agree with me
this isnt tumblr, friend.
>>
>>29447314
Megan is part of the corporate exec group now. She does whatever needs to be done to sell plastic.
>>
>>29447270
This, the furry shit is what's bad, the other three wouldn't be out of place at all in the show
>>
>>29447256
Hello Meghan.
>>
File: 1301285951177.jpg (15KB, 298x263px) Image search: [Google]
1301285951177.jpg
15KB, 298x263px
>>29447256
The cat is reason enough for this whole fucking thing to be a heaping pile of horse shit. It better walk on four legs or something because I am not accepting a fucking KHAJIIT in my equine cartoons
>>
>>29447327
She wouldn't betray us, she's foster-mom
>>
>>29447333
trips of truth, furries go back
>>
>>29447348
>She wouldn't betray us
Everyone has a price.
>>
>>29447321
Isn't that basically what you said to OP?
>>
>>29447321
Nigga you JUST gave me shit for stating my opinion, hypocrite
>>
>>29447395
he said the only character people dont like is the cat. coincidentally, i dont mind the cat since its a call-back to gen 1 which has already happened numerous times. my main concern is tempest storm who literally looks like a DA OC and has an OC name.
>>
File: lolsoedgy.jpg (180KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
lolsoedgy.jpg
180KB, 1131x707px
>>29447426
>suddenly not being ok with edgy designs and OC names
>>
File: C4UZiX7UMAARjzy.jpg large.jpg (168KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4UZiX7UMAARjzy.jpg large.jpg
168KB, 1200x1200px
>>29447421
i gave you shit for making an all new thread for your fucking opinion because you thought it was so important that everyone just had to see it. i could care less about what your opinion actually is in light of that.

>>29447441
>bug is black because bugs are black
>nightmare moon is black because the night is black
its a nice attempt to focus on one aspect, but you missed the eye scar and broken horn.
>>
>>29447455
How do you know Tempest doesn't have reasons for the way she looks? You're literally judging an entire character you know literally nothing about based off of its fucking art design.
>>
>>29447476
oh im 100% sure theyll give you her tragic backstory, just like any other edgy DA OC would have. id guess it happened when she was extra young, probably a baby or a filly. since shes clearly not a sea pony, she was probably on a ship and the ship was destroyed by the storm king. he "saved" her amidst the carnage because fuck, even hes not evil enough to kill a kid, even though he was the one who destroyed the ship in the first place. she doesnt know this, and she grows up under him thinking hes the benevolent faggot who saved her as a child. its revealed to her that it was his fault in the first place and she joins the sea ponies.

sound plausible?
>>
>>29447515
What if it happened in a battle?
Surprise surprise, soldiers get hurt.
Maybe she's been wounded and seeks out the m6 for help.
>>
>>29447515
Maybe Tempest will have a normal story behind her horn.
>"Oh, yeah, I tripped and fell on my face and my horn broke. I ordered a new one. It should be in Wednesday."
You never know how it might be.
>>
>>29447789
thatd actually be hilarious and i would instantly forgive the design if they did that.
>>
>>29447789
"How did you get that scar and broken horn? Did you lose it in a great battle, or great tragic event that gives us insight into your character and motives?"
>"I was putting a heavy box on a very high shelf. The box fell, landing on my horn and scraping my face."
"Oh."
>>
>>29447256
I'd be more mad if the setting was in Manehatten or fucking Canterlot for the entire damn movie.
>>
>>29447256
Let's face it. The Seapony Princess is the only decent character out of the lot revealed today. All the blind drones defending them are just shills trying to get Papa Hasbro to love them.

The ride is coming to an end. Another reveal, another avalanche of cucking and fucking.
>>
>>29447981
upboated epic comeback my meme friend! XDXD
>>
>>29447256
The broken horn isn't the best design decision. A bit too Pony Creator. Otherwise, besides the cat, things look okay.
>>
>>29448144
Just pointing out how easy it is to make a shitty thread with shitty opinions.
>>
>>29447515
I doubt it'll be as severe as the average edgy OC's backstory, but the show has been prone to trying too hard with its sympathetic villains lately. Let's hope the movie doesn't make the same mistakes.
>>
I see February strikes again.

The ride is back on track.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.