[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Transformation General #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 114

File: dovah.png (262KB, 903x513px) Image search: [Google]
dovah.png
262KB, 903x513px
>With one blink you wake up as a dragon in Equestria!
>Why you're here does not matter. For now.
>You are more interested in exploring your new body and the environment first.

Here are some writing prompts:

Dragoness:
>The stars have aligned to break Rarity's pussy whip on Spike
>How will this be accomplished?
>You find yourself in Equestria
>With the kick ass body of a dragoness

>Will Spike fall in love with you?
>Will you fall in love with Rarity?
>Did Twilight bring you here to get Spike away from Rarity so she could have Rarity for herself?
>All these questions and more on 'dragonquestra 3 the quest for the dragon D or DD's'!

Authors:

Sir Booplesnoot Von Fluffytufts II
>>29427225

Emerald
>>29417046
http://pastebin.com/sMzKpmz7

Treasure Mage
>>29436931
http://pastebin.com/dbJ3Mnny

Zeloon RIP
>>29247487

DragonAnon RIP
>>29040238
>>
Dragon:
>You don't have any idea about what are you doing here.
>Or how you are supposed to do dragon stuff,of who you are, to start.
>But well, looks like Equestria has a awesome new Dragon resident.

>Let's see if you manage to settle in!
>Who knows what awaits you on your new adventure?
>It's your chance to make the best out of it!

Authors:
Finished:
Kurgash's "Scholar with Scales": http://pastebin.com/u/Kurgash
Buggernon's "Anon the Dragon": http://pastebin.com/u/Buggernon
Fiber's "Dragon Anon": http://pastebin.com/ADkW9G2Q

Unfinished:
Sergeant Nonymous's "Anonymous the Wise Dragon": http://pastebin.com/CY698CQ0
Clarissa's "No Fury at All": http://pastebin.com/U5q2gcBr
Alcrowholic's "Mountainous": http://pastebin.com/7iJzrFDt
BlackRose's "Blackened": http://pastebin.com/9BiiAwiq
Harmonyrla's "Dragula": http://pastebin.com/m0i4tGEK
BizarreCoyote's "Rukodiora's Romp Around Equestria": http://pastebin.com/u/BizzarreCoyote
Tambourine's My Tiny Ponies: http://pastebin.com/sBQrS8ZR
Bubblewolf's Crystal Draganon: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8dlbvjaz3emxv2h/Bubblewolf%20Crystalanon.txt?dl=0
(hosted on dropbox as a notepad file)
Dracononymous' Deceitful (Not a) Dragon: http://pastebin.com/GQiUeKe7
Woofr's pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/Woofr

If you are a content creator, please use a Name so we can refer your work to someone.

Previous thread:
>>29317569
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29317569/
>>
>>29441806
Other previous thread:
>>29232265
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29232265/
>>
File: 1479652385480.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1479652385480.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>>29441818
>tfw the thread died because you weren't awake to bump it
>>
>>29441833
Bamp
>>
>>29442111
>>
>>29442946
>>
>>29441804
Sweet new thread, I'll probably be at it later tonight
>>
>>29444387
>>
>>29445904
>>
Dragons are pretty cool. The old dragon anon thread was basically my writing outlet for all of my first year of uni so it's cool to see this up.
>>
>>29446408
>>
>>29447686
>>
>>29448318
>>
>>29448986
>>
>>29449421
>>
>>29449445
>>
>>29449465
Why is the board moving so fast?!?
>>
>>29449971
Shitposting probably.
>>
File: IMG_2152.jpg (260KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2152.jpg
260KB, 800x800px
I'll be honest, I'm stumped. I don't really know where the story is gonna go at this point. All of the things I can think of would take the attention off of Spike, which is what most of you are here for. However, doing a mostly romantic story is really out of my element. I'm kinda stuck
>>
>>29450692
Tonic can always go on an adventure for some rare ingredient for her alchemical bullshit.
Nothing too dangerous so that Spike can tag along and/or be her guide.
>>
File: applies to writefags too.png (10KB, 377x427px) Image search: [Google]
applies to writefags too.png
10KB, 377x427px
>>29450692
Tonic could go on a journey to the territory once owned by the humans, some sort of badlands at the edge of the map. Take Spike along for reasons, ie they have to go through the dragon lands to get there or something.

Or do something different; you could have another anon pop up, you could have Tonic wrestle with the fact that she may or may not be comatose back on earth, hell you could even have ayylamao humies come outa nowhere and start blasting everybody with lasers.

It's your story, do what you want man.
>>
>>29450692
Don't force the romance. It might be more interesting if she moves at her own pace. Let her delve into new knowledge and explore the world, figure out what end goal you have in mind and an end goal she has. Figure out something that will disrupt her journey and cause her to grow and change her path to match your intentions for the story.
>>
>>29441804
>>
bumping this thread
>>
Where did the Chocolava thingy go?
>>
>>29452216
soon™
>>
>>29452199
>>
>>29450739
>>29450809
>>29450986
I'll try and get myself back on track. It just seems like these last few greens are as awkward to read as they were to write. I feel like I've destroyed my pacing and overall seamlessness
>>
>>29452922
>>
>>29453581
>>
>>29454647
>>
Mage, I just read Gears in the Void on fimfiction. It's about a human turned earth pony adjusting and dealing with emerging threats in Equestria, but it handles character progression very well with forcing the protagonist to deal wit hand change behaviors, not to mention a healthy dose of foreshadowing. It also managed to deal with Equestrian sciences and alchemy a bit in a satisfying manner. I would recommend you give it a read. I feel like the human machine and the banishment by the sisters could be a decent gem or seed to start with for an overall threat to deal with. Whether you have another earthling take up a villainous role or not, there are issues that Tonic has regarding baggage with her old species that should probably be addressed in order for her to truly feel liberated from and at ease with her past. Dreams may provide an avenue for confronting her issues, whatever they may be and whatever memories they stem from, and her having met Luna may serve as a good starting point to build from for such endeavors.
>>
>>29456141
Don't listen to this fool. That story is a shitfest.
>>
>>29452922
Perhaps the banishment of the humans did not get rid of them. Their greed is a palpable thing, perhaps the effects of the Sisters' banishment of them separated them from their bodies and scattered them throughout time in new forms. Perhaps they ARE dragons. You could very well run with humans having been sent into the past in new bodies, and they became the beginning of the dragons in Equestria. They would have had language and odd understandings of things unheard of by other races, and over time those understandings would change, perhaps into what would be found in the old draconic tomes. Perhaps Tonic might find that the very enchantment which 'banished' them is what gave her her new form upon arrival, perhaps that old spell is a part of that world itself now. Humanity is no longer about in Equestria, and can never exist again there. If Tonic found such a thing, her distaste for humans would be a source of conflict, something she might hold against the dragons of Equestria, something that she might well even hold by extension against Spike. She would need to address her issues with humanity, come to peace, and perhaps be able to face what it is to be a dragon, not as a departure from her old race, but as a joining of it, but with her own goals in mind. I am not suggesting she fall back into human ways, just that she address her hatred now that it would be more than just an abstract thing and would bear a very current and real significance to her new form.
>>
>>29456220
GitV has zombies. Zombies are shit. It does manage to handle issues of traditional Alchemy as if it were expanded to a proper science and how it would differ from modern concepts in chemistry. Tungsten being called Wolf's ore, as per "Wolframium" an understanding of beryl, ruby, sapphire, and emerald that does not include its actual chemical makeup (Twilight insisting that there's no way they contain aluminum) -- this sort of thing isn't shit. There are some good concepts to glean. Particularly the whispering voices from the first chapter and how the author wraps them into the final conflict, and bridges the conflict on Earth to the conflict in Equestria, or the foreshadowing with the character's leg and the use of repetition in injuries (3 is the magic number). The character herself is a bit of a Mary Sue, and I am not saying to copy this story or see it as a bible, merely that it gets some things right that this story could bear to improve upon. Foreshadowing, Alchemy, Equestrian race relations. Treasure Mage's story should in no way embrace that alternate timeline or those understandings of the multiverse from that author. Also, one must admit the humor in GitV is well-executed. Pinkie is very much Pinkie, the wording on things is a bit Pratchett- or Adamsesque, and the reason for the tone turns out to be the coping mechanism of the main character, hiding from tragedy in humor and the absurd.

Treasure Mage just needs a good idea of where this story is going in the big picture, how to give us little snippets of where we are going without giving it away, and a true conflict for his protagonist to deal with and grow from.
>>
>>29456266
If this is the case, don't go for a full reveal of it right off the bat. Have it a bit where Tonic has to piece it together and realizes it later, maybe after sleeping on it, or maybe after having read several of the ancient draconic texts.
>>
>>29452216
They said they'd post here. Guess they're still working on the next update and coming up with a trip. Hopefully they'll put it in a pastebin.
>>
>>29456266
Neato. I could see this too
>>
>>29455683
>>
>>29456141
>>29456266
Sounds interesting. I'll give it some thought. I do appreciate the help
>>
Okay, I've been lurking here for ages and I think we should have more writefags. Time to try making some shit.

>You're Anon
>You've been having nightmares for the past week now
>Consistently it's been you being terrorized by some creature out of mythology
>Last night was a hydra, the night before a chimera, and before that minotaur.
>You're curious as to what awaits you tonight. Is it gonna be something stupid like a unicorn impaling you or are you gonna try and run in vain from a dragon.
>Dragon would at least be predictable.
>As you finally drift to sleep, your dream starts playing out before you.
>You're falling above a large forest.
>This is new.
>Knowing how these go, you're gonna wake up just before you land.
>You decide to look around and take in this dreamscape before leaving it in a matter of a minute.
>Everything around you just seems to be normal nature stuff save for a town in the distance.
>Other than the large crystal tree in the center, the town looks generally bland.
>Then again, you can't get that good of a view from this distance.
>Speaking of distance, how far is the ground?
>You crash into a tree as you wonder that and land on the ground.
>It hurts quite a bit but not dying from impact isn't really surprising you.
>This is a dream after all.
>So why didn't you wake up?
>>
>>29458439

>You get up shakily as the feeling of soreness washes over you.
>You quickly dust yourself off and feel your shin as much more rough than before.
>You look down and see that you're covered in lime green scales.
>Upon inspection in a nearby puddle, you see a reptilian face staring back at you.
>Two horns jut out and back from your head like large spikes.
>Rounded spines go down from along your head to your tail.
>Oh right, you have a tail now.
>Sitting right above a surprisingly nice ass.
>Why do you have a nice ass.
>You look down and notice that you also have lizard tits.
>This is a dream.
>Dream logic says lizards have tits and that you're a girl because why not?
>Once you pry yourself away from your shapely lizard butt, you notice that you have wings.
>Very oddly bent wings.
>You try moving one.
>The feedback of pain tells you that is a bad idea and to stop.
>There's no doubt about it, you're a dragon.
>You didn't expect a dream to put you as the mythical creature this time, not that you're complaining.
>It obviously has a lot to offer if your mind made an entire town for you to explore.
>Or terrorize.
>Maybe you should just go and see about meeting someone that could fix your wings.

And that was me attempting contribution to the dragon flood. I might add more later.
>>
>>29458530
Though it lacks emotion, I think it has potential.
Add some pizazz, Anon!
>>
>>29458530
Good start. I especially like the fresh anon with no knowledge of the show. Adds a layer of realism.
>>
>>29457891
>>
>>29458844
>>
>>29458306
If you go with humans as dragon's you could have all of them having died off long ago having had clutches who in turn had their own and so forth until what is now dragonkind, though I would suggest that perhaps the first dragons may have been in a time before Luna and Celestia, making them unable to exact their revenge and leaving the sisters in the dark about their true nature.
Perhaps the sisters thought they had simply gotten rid of humanity and know not of their presence. This could have been due to their own power being relatively young at the time. They would have fulfilled a closed loop in time, the dragons off the land influencing their lives over the years merely by being on the timeline, one that caused their own creation, giving us, the reader, something to mull over regarding causality.
If you need an eventual villain, you need merely a dragon to usurp Ember and for them to be a former human who slipped through the cracks, either separated from their brethren in time or having slumbered or been frozen over the millenia. They would potentially turn other dragons against ponykind, leading to a war that perhaps Tonic, armed with the realization of the villain's true nature through studies, could prevent with the help of her new friends. Perhaps Ember is exiled and her father killed, and they learn of the peril of upcoming war through her. Tonic would be forced to see dragons as humanity, something she tries to distance herself from in embracing dragonhood, while all the same recognizing the good in some dragons whom she would bring to her side.
But in the end, do what you want, I'm spitballing here.
>>
>>29459303
>>
>>29460472
>>
>>29460766
>>
>>29461171
>>
>>29459855
Noice. Spit ball away.
>>
>>29462163
>>
I hope edgy dragon anon shows back up. The chocolava story has all of the hallmarks of something actually in MLP abs their characters are enjoyable.
>>
>>29464014
>>
>>29464801
>>
>>29464801
>>
File: 1486093047061.png (1MB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1486093047061.png
1MB, 1600x1300px
>>29464801
>>29465858
>>29465859
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why are there two transformation generals?
>>
>>29466769
Because dragons and ponies are 2 separate species, anon.
>>
>>29467232
That really, doesn't warrant a second GENERAL.

I mean I like dragons as much as the next guy, but why did you split from the main thread?
>>
>>29467255
We didn't. This general was started because one anon was writing an interesting green that was SUPPOSED TO continue, but the writer got sucked into a black hole or something because they haven't posted any more of their green since a month or so ago.
>>
>>29467281
He started his own general just to post his story?
>>
>>29467296
I think so, but my memory is rather shitty.
>>
>>29467303
Well even if he did my point is that you guys dont need to be in two separate threads. You'll get more readers and feedback if you consolidate anyway.
>>
File: 82358238523.png (84KB, 710x776px) Image search: [Google]
82358238523.png
84KB, 710x776px
>>29466485
I'm calling the pony FBI on your ass, creep
>>
>>29467311
FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME, WE'RE NOT MERGING WITH /PTFG/ YOU DROOLING, MOUTHBREATHING TROGLODYTE.
>>
>>29467311
>>29467255
Doesn't having more generals taking up space on the board bump down the shitpost threads faster? Why are you complaining? Merging would just make room for more glimmer threads and shit.
>>
>>29467488
>>29467517
I just want to know WHY NOT
>>
>>29467612
Because fuck you and your general, that's why.
>>
>>29467676
Alright, have fun bumping.
>>
File: 040506456.jpg (97KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
040506456.jpg
97KB, 480x480px
>>29441804
What happened to Kurgash's greens?
>>
>>29467709
>>
>>29441804
Tonic is cute.
CUTE!
>>
Sadly all we are is bumps no one else seems to even be giving feedback to the writers
>>
>>29450692
I'm not so sure about the apparent lack of self refection within the story about the hinted at disconnect between hormones and tonic, but, other than that it's seems to be gud. I rike it.
>>
File: 1486786815838.gif (1MB, 433x454px) Image search: [Google]
1486786815838.gif
1MB, 433x454px
>>29450692
Tonic should fug bookhorse instead.
>>
>>29469436
No. We came here for/ss/, we're gonna get /ss/.
>>
File: 1485849626448.png (845KB, 1292x727px) Image search: [Google]
1485849626448.png
845KB, 1292x727px
>>29469444
Let's make it a threeway then.
>>
>>29467709
Alwaysthe same shit. The Pony Transformation General doesn't want us. This may be a bumpfest but when one of our writefriends posts some of his work, I'm always happy to see some great Green. not joking: in this thread I never had a green that is bad. All greens run smoothly and I thank everybody who makes this possible.
>>
>>29469436
>Twilight fucks spike to mark her territory.
>Tug of war ensues for that sweet sweet ss.
>>
File: 1484763995203-v.png (70KB, 238x259px) Image search: [Google]
1484763995203-v.png
70KB, 238x259px
>>29469502
>Pony transformation general doesn't want us.
Not saying you guys have to or should merge, but PTFG almost certainly wouldn't mind having you at all. The general covers all transformations. There are griffin tfs, draconnequus tfs, dragon tfs and changeling tfs there too.
>>
Sorry guys, I'm not dead. I recently found an opportunity for a job that would pretty much set me up for life. I'm trying to focus on the story but it's not that easy since all of this shit is going on
>>
>>29470484
Congrats, man.
>>
>>29458530
Sounds interesting, I like it so far
>>
>>29469815
>>29467488
>>
File: IMG_5691.jpg (83KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
83KB, 312x445px
>You yelp as Twilight suddenly teleports right in front of you with a flash of light and a loud poof.
>T: "Tonic! I found th-"
"Hell! Is it a running theme to scare the shit out of me today?!"
>T: "What do you mean?"
>Fuck. You didn't mean to say that out loud.
"Oh, n-nothing. I've just been a bit jumpy today..."
>T: "I suppose it has been a pretty big day. But it's about to get bigger!"
>She's smiling ear to ear, it must be something pretty exciting.
>T: "I found the dragon section, and its huge!"
>What?!
"What?!"
>That's amazing! This could be what you hoped for!
"What are we waiting for, let's go!"
>Twilight leads you through the maze of bookshelves that is the crystal library.
>What's this?
>Is that a wall at the end of your path?
>So this place has an end after all.
>And at the end is....one small bookshelf?
>T: "There it is Tonic! The dragon section!"
"You're joking right? I thought you said it was huge..."
>T: "This IS huge! The most you ever see on dragons is a few books at most. I still can't believe that Rarity didn't show me the dragon book she has until now."
>Gee, I wonder why. Maybe she actually wanted it back.
"Well, I guess it's something...let's see what we have to deal with."

Alright I'm gonna try and get back into it here. This is all I can get for now because I gotta work, but I'll try for some more later
>>
>>29472320
He's back and congrats on the job bump
>>
>>29473290
>>
>>29473948
>>
File: 1429400835229.jpg (16KB, 309x184px) Image search: [Google]
1429400835229.jpg
16KB, 309x184px
>>29458530
good stuff man. you should keep going
>>
>>29474600
>>
>>29475423
>>
>>29476003
>>
File: 1483582176023.jpg (20KB, 461x425px) Image search: [Google]
1483582176023.jpg
20KB, 461x425px
>>29467612
Why not? Because PTFG is a shitty thread filled to the brim with fetish fags. All they post is weird ass pictures and boring greens (In my opinion on the greens.) That and every fucking thread i see that has anything to do with Anon turning into something one of the faggots from PTFG post "Merge this with PTFG! " and never fuck off. It's so bad even Anonfilly refuses to merge.
>>
>>29441804
>Fire Rooster
We need a fire dragon Anon addicted to chicken.
>>
>>29472320
I hope you get that job bruh
Also
>I would run that card in my commander deck
>>
File: mongoose with a snake sundae.png (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
mongoose with a snake sundae.png
1MB, 3840x2160px
Durgons
>>
File: IMG_2781.jpg (59KB, 316x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
59KB, 316x640px
>>29477334
It's a staple in my decks, along with Trinket Mage and Trophy Mage

>>29472320
>Twilight and you walk up to the bookshelf and examine all of the tomes there.
>There only appears to be about twenty books on the small shelf. But from what Twilight said, that should be more than enough.
>These tomes are dusty.
>Every book here has been kept in prestine condition, especially through their thousand year stasis, but these ones are dusty.
"When was the last time anyone looked at these?"
>Twilight levitates a few of them and dusts them off.
>T: "It's hard to say, not many people study dragons. All they need to know about them is portrayed in their behavior."
>She looks over at you and blushes.
>T: "n-no offense..."
"Right..."
>She levitates one of the books into your grasp and then she starts flipping through a book of her own.
>The book in your hands is heavy, and leather bound with parchment pages.
>Some of the pages are loose and sticking out of the sides.
>What really catches your eye is the title: Draconic Reagents.
"This book is on alchemy!"
>Twilight looks up from her book at you.
>T: "how do you know that?"
>Fuck! She doesn't know you can read draconic!
"Uuuh, well...look at this!"
>You flip to a random page with an illustration on it (pic related).
"That looks like some alchemy stuff to me..."
>Good save.
>It also looks weird as fuck, why is the dragon in a beaker?
>T: "Oh I see, I've been trying to connect some of the illustrations I've seen myself. It's too bad we can't read that, it could help you."
"Right..."
>You turn the book back toward yourself and find a paragraph next to the picture to start reading.
>>
>>29477863
Ye boi
>>
>>29477863
>'We dragons are the best mages and alchemists because we know what makes them elite: Sacrifice.'
>This is legit. A book written by dragons before their apparent decent into madness.
>At least, you assume multiple dragons worked on this...
>Before continuing, you look around the page to find the author of this particular chapter.
>This is the mad ravings of one...Sizzle the Wise.
>Alright, he sounds like a G. What about this sacrifice he was talking about...
>You run your finger along the words until you find the spot you left off.
>Being careful not to tear the book a new one with your claws of course.
>'The more primitive races such as the minotaurs and yetis could be brought to light, but their shamanistic ways would bare little fruit in the persuit of true power.'
>Maybe it's just Sizzle here, but perhaps dragons were always batshit. Maybe they just traded the arcane for brute force.
>'The ponies and horses of this world, they infuriate me the most. They know nothing of sacrifice. They deem it to be taboo and unlawful, they would put restrictions on the truth itself.'
>>
>>29478113
Oh boy it's a " the dragons sacrificed virgins " episode
>>
File: 1418411854336.jpg (615KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1418411854336.jpg
615KB, 1700x2338px
Dirgins
>>
File: 1418412099060.jpg (558KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1418412099060.jpg
558KB, 1700x2338px
>>29478482
Dorgons
>>
File: 1336468307287.gif (2MB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
1336468307287.gif
2MB, 375x300px
>/mlp/ has has THREE transformation generals going at any one time.

wew lad
>>
File: 1418412419027.jpg (722KB, 1700x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1418412419027.jpg
722KB, 1700x2338px
>>29478486
Dergens

>>29478113
Bringing out that classic dragon shit, makes me wanna post the dragon anon OP pic.
>>
>>29478113
>At the end of the last sentence, you can see an ink blot where Sizzle must have broken his quill from pressing too hard.
>'We dragons put our blood, sweat, and tears into our craft. It's because of this that we have risen to the top, that none dispute our land claims, that none surpass the drakes!'
>Laying it on a little heavy there aren't we Sizzle?
>Well, maybe you can be a bit excessive at times too.
>The next paragraph is like a whole new world.
>The hand writing is still the same, but it looks a lot more neat and organized.
>Maybe he had to take a breather.
>In the paragraph that follows, he details the findings of his personal sacrifices.
>All things in Equestria are infused with magic of some kind. None more than alicorns, but dragons are a close second.
>>
>>29478492
There are actually four.
>>
File: 1424870681336.jpg (1MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1424870681336.jpg
1MB, 2500x2500px
>>29478492
Welcome.
>>
>>29478631
Fuck, really? What's the fourth one besides /ptfg/, /dtfg/, and Anonfilly?
>>
I do believe we confirmed that Tonic was bisexual in the last thread? I know there wasn't really any opposition
>>
>>29479004
yes
>>
>>29478588
>It looks like Sizzle found a way to make potions using...parts of himself.
>His scales, his saliva, his own fire, even his blood.
>All of these things have certain properties that can be used in potions or rituals.
>The ponies must have outlawed this kind of practice because crazy assholes might start hunting people for reagents.
>Even still, the power that some of these potions could produce...
>You have to try some of this.
>What sort of potions could you make from an alicorn?! That's a dangerous question.
>You wish you could just keep this book...
"Hey Twilight, you think the library would let us buy some of these? They probably wouldn't miss-"
>You turn your head toward her mid sentence and find that she isn't meeting your gaze.
>Rather, she appears to be...checking out your ass?
>She keeps glancing from your ass to her book and then back again.
"Uh...Twilight?"
>Twilight's cheeks had slowly been gaining color, but she fully blushed when you catch her.
>T: "Oh! Sorry, Tonic...this book is..."
>you take the book from her and start looking over the page she was on.
"What's in this book that has to deal with my ass?"
>T: "Well, it's more about your tail..."
>>
File: 1483928712759.png (85KB, 666x372px) Image search: [Google]
1483928712759.png
85KB, 666x372px
>>29479399
Go on.
>>
>>29479399
Tail was up.....tots checking out your Vag-Cloaca thing a magiger, WHAT EVER FUCK HOLE SHE HAS!
>>
File: 567567567567347.gif (1MB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
567567567567347.gif
1MB, 405x384px
>>29479399
>>29479004
Yess yess

Fug the twiggle horse
>>
>>29479399
2 motha fuckin dubs in a row, the gods of green have blessed my return.

>You look closer at the illustration on the page.
>Sure as shit, it looks like a diagram on dragons during certain seasons.
>Dragon scales become lighter tints during winter and then darker shades during summer...guess that's interesting.
"What's this got to do with my tail?"
>T: "Um...the previous page."
>You turn the page back and see another diagram, this one looking more lewd.
>When dragons are ready to mate, some of their scales turn an orange color, but it's mostly on their tails...
>Wait, when do they mate?'
>Looks like...around spring?
>The dragon in the drawing has an orange tail just after the winter months.
>What time of year is it? It's not winter, but you haven't exactly paid attention to any of the leaves on the trees.
>The weather doesn't feel particularly warm or cold since you're resistant to just about everything.
"What season is it...?"
>T: "It's spring..."
>Fuck.
"Fuck."
>T: "Maybe your new body just hasn't realized the season yet."
"But when /will/ it? I don't think I'm ready for this shit, humans aren't that crazy when it comes to this!"
>Well, males aren't that crazy anyway. The point is you've never dealt with this shit!
>>
File: IMG_1844.jpg (135KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.jpg
135KB, 640x634px
>>29480516
3 dubs...
>>
File: 89348683486.png (595KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
89348683486.png
595KB, 600x597px
>>29480556
>off by one
>>
>>29480556
Damn near got trips.
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>29480562
>>29480566
>>
File: 1483742038273.jpg (291KB, 708x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483742038273.jpg
291KB, 708x960px
>>29481126
>>
>>29481154
>>29481126
You both missed.
>>
File: 7a3fade9dd4ab189f5c893ce16c0c88d.png (632KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7a3fade9dd4ab189f5c893ce16c0c88d.png
632KB, 1000x1000px
Three ponies means trips.
>>
>>29480500
Bisexual shipping bump
>>
>>29481159
Well I attempted at least
>>
>>29481632
>>
>>29481632
I like to think my first smut went well. Now I just gotta think of some lesbo shit to do. It's harder than it sounds
>>
>>29482705
I know this feel.
>>
>>29482187
>>
>>29483548
>>
>>29483969
>>
>>29484431
>>
Beep
>>
>>29465859
>>
>>29481632
>>
>>29485760
>>
I'm gonna start working on a few updates, still got nothing on the lesbo thing. Does anyone got tips on lesbo smut? If so, why aren't you writing yourself
>>
>>29486518
>Why aren't you writing
Because I'm lazy.
>How to Lesbo Smut?
I've only done humanized stuff, but in my experience, try to play through it in your head. If it's hot, then put it in words. Also use a lot of details, like describing the curve of Twi's ass, or the sheen of Tonic's scales in the lantern light of the library. Details help pull the reader in, get their imagination going so they can visualize it clearly in their head.
>>
>>29480500
>T: "You'll be fine, Tonic. I dont imagine it's very different from us ponies, me and the girls will be here for you."
>What if you've already been experiencing it?
>You've been quite the deviant since you got here.
>Maye your scales haven't turned color but you still feel the effects of your spring cycle.
>DOUBLE FUCK!
>This also means you missed winter wrap up!
>T: "Tonic!"
>Your brought back to reality by Twilight's voice.
>You just now notice that you've been staring into space, inches away from hyperventilating this whole time.
"Wha-?! Oh, yeah, I'm good now."
>T: "It's not that big of a deal. I remember my first time in heat. It was...an experience."
>Twilight tries to reassure you by placing a hoof on your hand, but it takes you off guard.
>'Back away book horse, I'm dangerous right now!' you think to yourself.
>'Any minute I could go all rapey!'
>You think you feel your eye twitching again.
>>
>>29486873
>T: "Tonic..."
>God damn, you almost lost yourself again.
"What about Spike?"
>T: "Spike? What about him?"
"Has he ever...you know...?"
>Twilight begins to look as panicked as you.
>T: "what?! No, he's too young for that!"
"He's more mature than you think, Twilight."
>T: "Even still, I think I would've noticed if he was going through something like that."
"There's always a first for everything, it could happen this year..."
>Now you're scaring yourself more than Twilight.
>You need to lock yourself away.
>T: "N-no...he's too young..."
>In your panic, Twilight and you were ignorant to some approaching footsteps.
>S: "Hey guys!"
>You yelp rather loudly as Spike greets the two of you.
>Twilight and you turn to face Spike and freeze.
>There are a few small spots on his arms that appear to have changed color.
>>
>>29487243
>Twilight and you share a knowing but worries look.
>Twilight goes limp and damn near faints with a weary sigh.
>You catch her with your arms and keep her upright.
>You talk to Spike and simultaneously slap Twilight's face to wake her up.
"Hey, uh...Spike! How's your...day been?!"
>Twilight's eyes are open but rolled into the back of her head.
>S: "Um...is she ok?"
"What?! She fine! Just look at her!"
>You deliver a hard smack to her backside and her eyes roll forward again as she yelps in surprise.
>T: "Ow! Oh, hey Spike!"
>Twilight regains her balance and you push her out of your arms.
"See? She's just just a little tired."
>S: "You girls are so weird. Anyway, I let Starlight know about dinner later, and it looks like Sunburst might be able to make it!"
>T: "That's...great! That's great, I'm looking forward to seeing what he's been up to."
>S: "I can say the same with you guys, you've been here for a while. What's that book you have there Tonic?"
>You clap the book shut and put it behind your back.
"Oh this? It's nothing too interesting, just...anatomy."
>S: "Well that sounds pretty boring. Please tell me you found something interesting."
"Y-yeah, I was just...gonnagoseeificouldbuythesebooks! Bye!"
>You scoop up the books you're interested in and make your way to Twilight, where you take the sack of bits she has.
>She gives you a narrow eyes stare as you hurriedly walk down the row of aisles toward the front desk.
>>
>>29486665
Nice off-by-one family

That actually does really help. Just those examples you gave sounded pretty hot. Good shit
>>
>>29487583
>You are Twilight, and you were wrong.
>It looks like Spike is exhibiting the signs of maturity laid out in the book you just read.
>Tonic was right, it's happening.
>Spike is becoming a mature drake.
>No! You won't let it happen!
>Now now Twilight, it has to happen eventually...
>But right now?! There's too much going on right now! Your own cycle isn't too far away!
>To: "Bye!"
>Tonic grabs her books and then makes her way over to you, where she takes your sack of bits.
>She winks at you and then quickly walks away.
>Darn her, now you have to face Spike.
>You continue to stare her down as she makes her way to the front of the library.
>S: "Twilight?"
>You shift your gaze to Spike beside you.
"Yes, Spike?"
>S: "Why were you staring at her like that?"
"What do you mean?"
>S: "You've been staring at her walking away for about fifteen seconds..."
"Uh...no reason."
>Wait, why were you staring at her?
>You think back to the previous seconds of staring.
>You were lost in thought, but your eyes had a mind of their own during your inner monologue.
>Your eyes explored every inch of her that they could...but why?
>You've never felt like this before...
>>
Sorry if I'm annoying you guys with my use of ellipsis, I just...fucking love them.
>>
Not even into MLP, but a friend directed me here due to my love of writing prompts.

>Temptation grows
>>
File: DO IT!!.jpg (46KB, 500x822px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT!!.jpg
46KB, 500x822px
>>29488399
DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>29488435
Good God this is his master plan to indoctrinate me isn't it?
>>
>>29488399
These guys deserve better than me, do it family
>>
>>29488499
So, story in green text yes?

I just might actually do this
>>
>>29488499
>better than you
Is that even possible? You're one of the steadiest green producers I've had the pleasure of knowing.
>>
File: 1471058642469.jpg (403KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
1471058642469.jpg
403KB, 1280x916px
>>29488451
Not necessarily, although it would certainly make things simpler.
I think he just wants more green.
>>
>>29488399 here, deciding to try

>You had been having an off
week.
>Balancing work with your own personal wants as best you can.
>It's not always easy.
>Sometimes you just want to bury your face in a pillow and scream.
>Tonight was one of those nights.
>You had been drinking, cheap wine clinging to your breath.
>Everything felt so unfair.
>The world just seems to be against you.
>You slump down at your computer desk, your haggard eyes glued to the screen.
>"Why do I do this?" you mutter.
>The longer you stare at that damnable screen, the more it hurts.
>So many people with promise, yet here you are.
>Drunk and alone.
>Just waiting for your next fucking shift.
>You feel emptiness in you. Your thoughts echoing in the void.
>It can be over.
>You take one last swig of booze, staggering to your window.
>The window of the shit flat you can hardly afford.
>You look down at the busy street below.
>"This world doesn't need me" you mutter as you squeeze your eyes shut.
>You're falling.
>The sensation is scary, yet serene.
>It's so fast, it's a race to the end.
>Your end.
>You'll hit the ground soon, you know it.
>But, right as you go splat, that's when you woke up.
How's that for an opening? Should I continue?
>>
>>29488595
Interesting...
Continue, please. I'd like to see where you take this.
>>
>>29488625
I'll try to! I know very little about MLP, so I might have to do some light research before diving in full, y'know? If I'm gonna write something, I want to know what I'm talking about dammit!
>>
>>29488642
Take your time, m80.
>>
>>29488595
>Everything felt so different.
>You pondered if this was some afterlife you've found yourself in.
>It's possible, but suicide gets you into hell.
>But you felt just fine.
>You see the grass in front of your face, the vibrant green grass on the ground.
>Your flat wasn't anywhere near plant life, let alone grass this picturesque.
>"Something is weird..." you mutter.
>Your voice.
>It's higher, more smooth, effeminate even.
>The details of your body begin to be more clear.
>Scales, a light golden layer of them cover every bit of your body.
>You run a clawed hand over them.
>So rigid and smooth, it's almost mesmerising.
>And your face.
>You can't see it all, but from the bottom of your vision you can see something.
>A snout.
>It feels so weird, to look at it no matter where you look.
>Yet, even so soon it's starting to feel normal.
>Almost as normal as being nude.
>"What?"
>Your body is only covered by your own scales.
>The sunlight gleams off your skin.
>Did you actually just blush?
>You swish your tail back and forth a bit.
>Tail.
>You decide to focus on that later.
>It's pretty easy to tell what you are.
>Even if you still felt drunk you could tell that you were a dragon.
>Well, a draginesd.
>It made absolutely no sense.
>Was this some dying hallucination?
>Was this hell?
>Did you really make the cut for heaven?
>Your head is starting to hurt from all of this.
>What is going on here?
>You manage to push those thoughts aside, standing up shakily.
>You feel smaller too.
>After a few embarrassing attempts, you can slowly start walking.
>The surroundings...
>The brightness when it was just nighttime...
>Your form...
>Why was this starting to make a little sense?
>Why did it feel familar?
>>
>>29488756
Ugh. Autocorrect typos. My punishment for not being at my PC 24/7.
>>
>>29487830
Damn, I was close. Didn't even notice. Also I can link a paste for one really lewd story I did a while ago, if you want. Not at all dragon related though.

>>29488399
>A friend.
>Kolaghan
Is this your doing, Mage?

You're doin great by the way, new writefag.
>>
>>29488221
Nice update
>>
>>29488914
I'd like to read your story. I'll try my best to not borrow any material

Kologhan's arrival 'twas not my doing, but it is a welcomed blessing

>>29488756
I really like your descriptions so far
>Light gold
Wew lad, nice color
>>
>>29489333
Alright, here's the link.
I made this for /incest/, it's humanized and is AiE with Octavia and Vinyl. Also, don't tell them or /mom/ I'm here.
http://pastebin.com/FAvzE2da

Also feel free to borrow to your heart's content, I don't give a fuck.
>>
This thread is getting good
>>
>>29489896
>>
>>29488914
Hah. Their name inspired me. "Oh hey, an MTG card for a screen name that's cool!"

So I did the same
>>
>>29488642
it's time to get on the ride Kolaghan
>>
>>29490351
>>
>>29490572
Looks like I have, seeing as how I'm still here!
>>
>>29491096
good now all you need is a waifu
>>
>>29490432
Dromoka is best dragon, sorry m80
>>
>>29491601
Run her in Atraxa, but I gotta love my mardu
>>
>>29488059
>S: "So, did you find any good history books for Tonic? I know you said that you were going to try and teach her eventually."
>You shake yourself free of your strange thoughts.
"I took her to the history section and had her learn about the different recess here in Equestria, but the lesson was cut short."
>That's right! Tonic used to be a human, you had almost forgot!
"Tonic told me that she used to be a human, Spike! This is big news!"
>S: "What?! You mean those things from that book you used to read all the time? Monkeys from space or something...?"
>You give Spike a dead stare.
"Simians of the Great Expanse..."
>S: "That's kind of rediculous don't you think?"
"What about her arrival here /isn't/ ridiculous?!"
>S: "But she said she was always a dragon when she first got here."
"She wanted a new start, Spike. It took a lot of courage for her to tell us the truth, and I think your support would mean a lot to her given how close you two have become."
>Spikes face gets a little red.
>S: "'close?' Who said we were close?! Was it Tonic?! Did she say that?"
>You roll your eyes.
"There's no need to be shy around new friends Spike."
>>
>>29491829
>S: "Right. Friends..."
>He looks a little forlorn for some reason.
>You were about to say something but he speaks up instead.
>S: "So if you were learning about history, why are you all the way back here? It took me forever to find you guys."
>That's right...you have to face Spike.
>Maybe you could do it later?
>No, now is the perfect time.
"We were just looking st this shelf here. It's the dragon section."
>S: "Wow! That's a lot more dragon books than you have!"
>You growl at him.
>S: "Right. Sorry."
"Anyway, Tonic and I found some pretty interesting books. We couldn't read them of course, but the illustrations told us enough."
>S: "What were they about?"
"Weeelll...uh..."
>Where do you even begin?
>You aren't prepared to have this talk.
>Well, you are...but the guide you wrote up is back at the castle!
>Note to self, bring all lists with you, no matter how much you think you won't need them.
"What, uh...what's that on your arms there...?"
>S: "Oh these spots? I don't know, they just appeared this morning."
>This morning? How did you not notice?!
>Maybe that whole incident with Tonic distracted you.
>And then she got that dress from Rarity.
>That is a /very/ nice dress...
>She looks amazing in-
>S: "It doesn't hurt, Twilight, honest. I think my scales are just acting weird because of the weather again."
>>
>>29492078
"I don't think that's the case Spike."
>S: "What is it then? Is it some kind of disease?! One that you read about in one of those books?!"
"No no, it's just that...in one of the books it stated that dragon's scales turn color when..."
>S: "When the seasons change from warm to cold. I thought we already figured that out."
"Well, yes, but..."
>S: "I gotta say though, I've been feeling a lot more energetic and strong lately."
"I think that's because-"
>S: "I think I'm growing a bit taller too! I'm above the notches in the doorway-"
"Spike you're getting ready to mate!"
>You throw a hoof up to cover your mouth, but it's too late.
>The heat in your cheeks is intense.
>You just had to yell it out didn't you?
>You're not handling this correctly Twilight, your messing it all up!
>S: "I'm...getting ready to mate?"
>Might as well just come out with it. All pretense of subtlety is gone.
"The dragon's mating season is in the spring, kind of like ponies. But when a dragon is ready, some of their scales turn an orange color."
>S: "You read that...in one of those books? Which one? Let me see!"
"It was one of the ones that Tonic took with her."
>Spike looks mortified.
>S: "Tonic knows?! Did she see my scales?!"
"I think so."
>The redness on Spike's face mirrors your own.

Sorry about all of the typos guys. Being a mobile fag isn't all that great.
>>
>>29492614
No replies yet? Shame.

Wonder who Tonic is gonna get it on with first. Probably Twilight.
>>
>>29492614
liking it so far Mage, looking forward to further updates and when Tonic and Twilight get lewd together
>>
>>29492614
i want more asap please! sorry if that was a bit too rude...
>>
>>29441804
Where's my chocolava story?
>>
>>29493830
ded
>>
Tomorrow me and some buddies are going LARPing. It's gonna be a ton of fun, but that also means I wont be able to update all weekend again. Stay strong m8s
>>
>>29494384
were are you protesting?
>>
Any pitfalls I should avoid when writing with preexisting characters? Have little to no interaction with these characters and don't want to disappoint!
>>
>>29495122
Watch the first two episodes, that should have you a basic understanding of the six main characters. Spike (dopey little purple durgon) is the comic relief character that sees little to no development throughout the series.
>>
>>29495222
>little to no development
>implying
>>
>>29495244

yeah alright.
He gets some development, but that's not until halfway through the entire damn series.
Do YOU think there are any other episodes Kolaghan should watch for reference?
>>
>>29495222
First off, good digits. Second, I'm watching now. So far, more into it than I expected
>>
File: holy fug.png (552KB, 1280x715px) Image search: [Google]
holy fug.png
552KB, 1280x715px
>>29495122
>>29495222
>>29495244
>>29495488
>4 gets in 5 posts
Kek wants you to become a horsefucker, Kolaghan.
>>
Okay, I think it's safe to say I'm a fan.
>>
>>29495730
ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US...
>>
>>29495843

Yes I am! Yes I am!

Good God what have you done to me?
>>
>>29495730
I've been on the ride since season 1...it's never gotten old
>>
File: I'm just here for the violence.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
I'm just here for the violence.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>tfw never actually watched the show
Guess I'm just here for the greens then.
>>
File: a6Osm.png (80KB, 223x262px) Image search: [Google]
a6Osm.png
80KB, 223x262px
>>29495488
>So far, more into it than I expected
here we go boys
>>
>>29497278
Wouldn't say it's the greatest thing ever, but I've enjoyed what I've seen so far.
>>
>>29497552
better than we usually get from normies, we don't expect people to worship the show and characters, watching it because it's enjoyable is the only reason any of us are here anyway
>>
>>29497704
Ah, am I but a normie? That stings me so anon!
>>
>>29497793
unless you've fapped to superior pony pussy then you are a normie
>>
>>29498416
Duly noted I suppose?
>>
bamp
>>
File: medium-18.png (131KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
medium-18.png
131KB, 480x430px
Bump
>>
File: 1482035005572.png (367KB, 810x594px) Image search: [Google]
1482035005572.png
367KB, 810x594px
>>29499562
DELET
>>
boop
>>
File: 1466694368045.png (48KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
1466694368045.png
48KB, 440x325px
>>29499562
fucking hell you got me
>>
Sitting down and actually aiming to finish season one tonight, so here's a bump for you
>>
File: fitting in.png (187KB, 1000x326px) Image search: [Google]
fitting in.png
187KB, 1000x326px
>>29498854
Give it time.
>>
>>29501407
Seeing as how I'm probably sticking around, who's your go to pony?

Not something I ever thought I'd ask when working on a writing prompt.
>>
File: THERE'S NO GOING BACK.jpg (277KB, 960x929px) Image search: [Google]
THERE'S NO GOING BACK.jpg
277KB, 960x929px
>>29501180
Good luck fampai. Two little things to keep in mind from now on:

YOU'RE HERE FOREVER
and
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>29501433
I think Twilight is the easiest to write, as from what I've seen you can literally give her any personality you want and people are cool with it.
>>
>>29501446
Watching as I type this. Can't say I'm upset about my one way ride.>>29501469
>>
File: 1390985699504 (1).png (317KB, 1088x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1390985699504 (1).png
317KB, 1088x1088px
>>29501486
I wasn't really thrilled about the first few episodes either, but I was entertained enough to keep watching.

Don't think I was really hooked until I'd seen the first few really good songs like Winter Wrap Up, Smile, and This Day Aria. But if you're not a sap who loves musicals those probably wont do much for you.
>>
>>29501531
So it's going to appeal to my love of musicals too?

I'm getting more and more on the hook.
>>
>>29501581
Oh man. You're in for a treat. Let us know what you think.
>>
Speaking of musical numbers, I wonder if any anons turned dragon will experience spontaneous musical numbers in this new land
>>
>>29502941
Man my story is kinda more grounded so far but I now really want to do that.
>>
>>29488756
>Walking took some effort at first.
>You had always been so used to being a human.
>No tail to worry about for sure back then.
>You can't help but look back at it as it calmly sways behind you.
>By all means you s hpuld be having something of a mental breakdown.
>Or maybe you were in the middle of one.
>You feel immensely stupid for doing this, but you try pinching yourself.
>Firsty: Scales.
>Second: You wouldn't be dreaming of you fell from a building.
>Or did you jump?
>Now that you're sober both options seem incredibly stupid.
>Isn't hindsight a bitch?
>As you slowly walked, looking back at your tail and staving off an existential crisis, you weren't paying much attention to ahead of you.
>A sharp thud knocks you to the ground. >In the short moments of you fallimg you feel like you did when you went out that window.
>"Do I really need to add vertigo to the list of things wrong with today?" You think as you start picking yourself off the ground.
>Someone is profusely apologizing to you.
>That voice.
>Where do you know that voice?
>You look up, confusion reading at you.
>And then it all hit you.
>It hit you the moment you saw that yellow pony.
>In what seemed like some cruel running joke the universe is playing on you, you fall yet again.
>You, a small dragoness just fainted.
>Fainted in front of what you assumed was a fictional character.
>And things were only just starting to get weird.
>>
>>29504263
>>
>>29504950
>>
>>29503578
oh boy, flutter butter
>>
>>29505578
>>
So, MC is going to get a new name next chapter? Paragraph? Reply? Whatever you want to call it. Any suggestions, or shall I take it into my own hands?
>>
>>29506522
how about Anduin ?
>>
File: 1425399892558.jpg (349KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
1425399892558.jpg
349KB, 1200x732px
>>29503578
Maybe Khoa? It's Lao for gold.
>>
>>29506690
Hmm, I like that!
>>
Daburu Doragon
>>
File: 7747273423'.png (155KB, 504x590px) Image search: [Google]
7747273423'.png
155KB, 504x590px
>>29497133
Watch Season 1 and 2 at least

That's before everything goes to shit.
>>
>>29507465
Nah. I watched like a dozen episodes from here and there on some streaming service.
I liked it, but I wouldn't deliberately seek to watch the show. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good green though.
>>
Emerald? Emerald! EMMMMMERRRRAAAAALLLLLLLLLD!!!

TIME PARADOX
>>
>>29510387
>>
Write fag says bump
>>
>>29513027
>>
>You started to wake up soon after.
>Well, you hoped this was soon after.
>The first thing you noticed was that you were still a Dragon.
>Unless you were pulling some weird Inception stuff, it was safe to say this was 100% no dream.
>The next thing that came to your attention was your surroundings.
>Not outside anymore, and it seems that you were put on a bed.
>Put on a bed by her...
>That had to have been fake, there was no wa-
>"Ah! Y-you're awake!" Exclaimed a very familiar voice.
>Sure enough, a pony ran over.
>No denying it, this was Fluttershy.
>Well, this probably rules out hell too...
>But you are a girl now.
>Okay, maybe this is hell.
>You can't help but chuckle at the thought.
>Then feel really guilty considering she's staring right at you.
>So many weird feelings right now.
>But, either luckily or unluckily, it seemed any prior attraction was just a memory.
>"U-um... hello?" Asks Fluttershy.
>"Huh?" You ask.
>Smooth. You meet an apparently real pony and you zone out on her.
>"A-Are you doing okay? I'm so sorry for running into you!!" She asks, looking down a little.
>"No! It's okay! I ran into you, I should be the one apologizing!" You spit out quickly.
>The apology back and forth went on for a while.
>In the end, it was agreed that both should look where they're walking.
>You never thought apologizing could be so taxing, you wanted to go back to sleep.
>But... Fluttershy is still right there.
>Attraction or not, this isn't something that happens every day.
>Now just what to talk about?
>...
>Literally nothing comes to mind.
>You can't just say "Hi! I'm actually a man! And human!"
>"You uh... never told me your n-name" said Fluttershy politely.
>Leaving the shy one to break the ice, another smooth move.
>Regardless, that's easy enough to share.
>Or it would be if your name fit a golden Dragon.
>Well shit.
>Time to think fast! What's a good name?
>"I uh..." you stammer.
>Here goes nothing.
>>
Hey everyone! How am I doing? I've actually bitten the bullet and included character interaction! Would love some feedback on things so far!
>>
>>29514463
Is good.
>>
>>29514472
Thanks, any specifics?
>>
>>29514522
Whaddaya mean, specifics?
>>
>>29514529
Like, specific things that are good. Or perhaps things I should work on.
>>
>>29514535
Sorry, but I'm shit-tastic at specifics like that.
>>
>>29514549
Eh, it's fine! As long as you think it's good, I know I'm on a good track
>>
>>29515306
>>
>>29514449
aurum

If you haven't picked a name yet
It's Latin for gold
>>
>>29514463
Try and slow it down and paint a good picture of the surrounding, it helps for immersion. I'm not perfect at it but I try.

Also LARPing is going great, I'm sneaking a peek at my phone for the time being
>>
File: 1471125107670.png (120KB, 301x277px) Image search: [Google]
1471125107670.png
120KB, 301x277px
>>29515509
[patient waiting intensifies]
>>
>>29515509
>LARPing
I know what it means but what do you actually do?
>>
File: waiting...jpg (64KB, 630x399px) Image search: [Google]
waiting...jpg
64KB, 630x399px
The writefag will surely deliver, we just have to be pat
>>
File: 1485252815990-vg.png (177KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485252815990-vg.png
177KB, 277x256px
>>29514449
Yeah, try slowing it down just a little. Remember that you can use as many words, sentences, even paragraphs as you need to get everything from surroundings to characters expressions described and into the readers head to imagine it all for themselves. Great stuff so far, good work on describing the protag with actions and events. A couple implications go a long way.
>>
File: 1425667910869.jpg (171KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425667910869.jpg
171KB, 1280x960px
>>29441806
Woofr is under unfinished, but isn't his green finished? He said it was done back in the old dragon anon thread and officially named it "Echoes" from what I remember.
>>
>>29514449
>"Well, before I ran into you, I woke up outside with... no recollection of anything" you lie.
>Amnesia, now you sound like some stereotypical RPG protagonist, but hey- if it works, it works.
>Fluttershy gasps at the mention of memory loss, instantly burying you in concerned questions.
>"Are you okay?"
>"Is your head hurt?"
>"Can you remember anything at all?"
>And on and on.
>You wince a little as you raise your voice to get her to calm down.
>"I honestly feel fine, save for my mind. The only thing I sort of remember is... what I think is my name..." you manage to say.
>Fluttershy looks at you expectingly.
>In the time since her original question, you did come up with a half decent name.
>In all honesty it was just the name of one of your Pathfinder characters but it would do, especially when considering your scales.
>You nod a little to her, saying "Y-yeah, call me Khoa."
>Well, it was official.
>You were rolling with this.
>Whatever was happening, you had accepted it was in some form reality.
>You've even named the creature you've become.
>Khoa...
>Until you figure things out here, or find a way back- that's you.
>>
>>29516284
You dress up in period accurate clothes and paint yourself to look like a fantasy race (or just be a human) and then you walk around and kill monsters and make allies with your weapons and magic
>>
>>29517448
What do you LARP as?
>>
>>29517471
Basically a Frankenstein's monster with a huge axe
>>
>>29517957
Huh, cool!

I'm pretty much all table top myself.
>>
>>29517168
Very cozy.

“Good morning.”
>Your eyes opened slowly, almost all on their own.
>And you were instantly blown away by what you saw.
>Sunlight seemed to have become super condensed above you, shooting just below the high arching marble ceiling above in strange arcs and even tights twists and turns.
>Everything was… blurry, it was strange.
“Ah yes, try blinking.”
>That voice again, it was coming from your right.
>It was so very feminine, soft and soothing like a mother might be.
>You blinked and noticed that shortly after opening your eyes again the blurriness was gone.
>You smiled, seeing how beautiful everything above you really was.
>The light was dancing between floating crystals that glowed every color of the visible spectrum, rebounding silently and constantly.
>Golden orbs hovered up there too, sometimes passing through beams of sunlight and glowing even brighter.
>You could see the bright blue sky outside through the tall, old English style latticed windows in the wall at the other end of the room.
>Beds in lines were arrayed from one end of the room to the other.
>As far as you could tell, you were alone in this vast chamber with whoever was speaking.
>This was all very strange, but you couldn’t really complain and there didn’t seem to be any reason to panic or worry at all.
>Sighing happily, you spoke up.
>”Where am I?”
“You’re in the medical ward at the Royal Palace in Canterlot, youngling.”
>That voice again, you turned onto your side to face the speaker.
>She was a horse.
>You did a triple take, your surprise and confusion building.
>Her mane was a flowing rainbow, all shimmery in the light from above, and her fur was pure white.
>She even had a unicorn horn and wings, both as pristine as alabaster.
>There was a tender, loving smile on her snout, and her eyes shamed amethysts with how deep and purple they were.
>>
>>29518228
>Just looking into those eyes seemed to calm you down.
>It would be fine, you were in some sort of hospital and this lady horse almost certainly wasn’t going to hurt you.
>You instinctively pulled your covers over your body, heartbeat slowing.
>But at the back of your mind you noticed there was something very different here.
>More so than the talking horse or the strange lights above you.
>Unless you were imagining things, your voice was at a much higher pitch than it should be.
>And your skin felt different too, the way it rubbed against the covers was smoother and there was no static at all.
>Above all, the way your weight was distributed was obviously different.
>Your hips and chest were pushing into the mattress much more than they should be, and you felt a strange heaviness around your backside.
>The horse set one of her fore hooves on the bed and gazed into your eyes.
“I’m here to help you take all this in slowly. This land is called Equestria, and it is filled with magic.”
>You laughed.
>”This is definitely a dream. But what’s your name?”
>The lady horse giggled, her mane bobbing a little.
“I’m Princess Celestia. What makes you say this is a dream little one?”
>”There’s no such thing as magic.”
>Yeah that was much easier, this was all just a dream.
>That’s why you felt all weird, you must be having some sort of lucid dream.
“If the dream is lucid then you should be able to change it as you see fit, right?”
>You blinked and focused on Princess Celestia again.
>”Can you read my mind?”
>She smiled wider.
“Sorry, that was a little obtrusive of me. But your Stream speaks to me, it seems to speak to everyone in fact.”
>Your brows furrowed as you mulled that over.
>”So you’re saying everyone can read my- No. Stop. Dream, it’s just a dream. And you’re right, I can change this, I’ll change it right now.”
>>
>>29518234
>Celestia pulled her hoof away and sat up straight in her chair.
>She didn’t say a word while you focused hard on the dream, she just smiled.
>You’d give yourself a mug full of hot chocolate and a fresh pair of pyjamas, it was impossible not to be comfortable with all that.
>You closed your eyes, sat up in bed and thought hard.
>Hot chocolate.
>Pyjamas.
>…
>You opened your eyes and looked down at yourself.
>Pearly white scales covered your entire body, and your fingers ended in claws.
>Your features were slimmed down in the waist and more than just “noticeably” widened in the hips.
>You gulped, like you were staring down a double barrel instead of a pair of breasts.
>Which were attached to your chest.
>Your breasts.
>They were maybe uh…
>You pushed the left one up a little, it was surprisingly heavy.
>Yeah, you were a solid C cup, probably pushing up to D even.
>”How…”
“The latent magic in Equestria changed your form shortly after you arrived.”
>You looked at Princess Celestia again.
>She had a mug of what was unmistakeably hot chocolate hovering in front of her.
>Floating, wrapped in a golden light.
>”Magic. This is all real.”
>Celestia sipped on her hot chocolate.
“Yes.”
>You felt your blood rush up to your cheeks and you knew you were blushing a deep red through your pale scales.
>”Could I get a pair of pyjamas then?”
>Giggling, Celestia popped a pair of pyjamas into existence for you.

S'all I got for now. Later dragonbros.

http://pastebin.com/YUgjpmUL
>>
>>29518249
looking good so far
>>
>>29517168
(Going to change the formatting on my dialog, going with the flow and all that!)
>Going on from that name, things were relatively smooth.
>Relatively.
>Fluttershy offered to let you stay with her for a while, at least until memories came back and you got back on my own feet.
>Well, the whole memory thing wouldn't technically ever happen, but you weren't going to point that out.
>In the end, you couldn't really say no to the offer.
>You had no place to stay, no real identity, and you knew Fluttershy would be a caring house mate.
>Once everything had been stored away, she left you alone for a while to collect yourself.
>Finally alone again, you could reflect on whatever was going on.
>Your memories leading up to everything are still all fuzzy.
>Looking past that you were in Equestria. And a dragon.
>There's no way this just happened without reason, something had to have caused this.
>Magic came to mind, as crazy as it sounded.
>If you are a dragon right now, surely a magical explanation isn't totally off the table.
>That did leave open a lot of suspects, and that's assuming this was an intentional use of magic.
>Maybe you could start asking around, see if anybody caused this.
>Assuming this wasn't some "dying hallucination".
>You fall back onto the bed with a sigh.
>Focusing on all of this at once was just going to eat away at you.
>For now... more sleep would probably be nice.
>>
>>29518249
Now we got a white dragon too!

I'm loving this btw
>>
>>29519400
Gonna make ourselves a crayon box of dragons soon enough
>>
>>29518868
looking good so far
>>
I'm gonna start in tomorrow when I'm back in the daily grind. I'm glad there's some new writers to keep you guys reading when I decide to be a deadbeat
>>
>>29520803
Can't wait to read more!
>>
File: 1424630161292.jpg (121KB, 500x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1424630161292.jpg
121KB, 500x1121px
>>
>>29522514
I mean, if the person becomes a Dragon in apparently dying- have they technically killed a Dragon? Yet, are they truly dead at all if they're a Dragon?

Khoa's existence raises too many questions even for the author.
>>
>>29520803
Bamp
>>
>>29518249
>The pyjamas appeared neat, clean and folded at the end of your bed.
>You blushed harder, staring at them, holding your covers up to your chest.
>You’d hoped she would just magically poof them onto you.
>But instead, Celestia was staring at you expectantly, and still with that smile.
>”Do you mind uhh, turning around?”
>Princess Celestia blinked, looking bemused, but she nodded and hovered herself and her chair around anyway.
>You quickly got up out of bed and grabbed the white satin blouse that was laid out for you.
>Fumbling a little because of your claws, you did up the buttons.
>It covered you comfortably, the implication of Celestia knowing all of your measurements was a little unnerving though.
>You still grabbed the pants anyway, and tried to pull them up, but to no avail.
>They just kept bumping against something.
>You blushed and cursed softly, thinking about how you must look with your butt hanging half out in front of a princess.
>Still cursing, you looked behind you, down at your posterior.
>Ah, you had a tail.
>It was quite thick at the base, thicker than both of your arms, but it tapered off before flaring out into a soft looking, feathery spade.
>Your first thought was that there must be a some sort of-
“Would you like some help?”
>You spun right around to face Celestia, or at least, Celestia’s side.
>She’d craned her long neck out and had obviously been staring at you this whole time.
>There wasn’t any sort of perverse lust or stiffness in her expression at all though.
>Princess Celestia just smiled, looking mildly confused.
>You on the other hand, you blushed and pulled up desperately on your pants, practically wedgying yourself.
“Also, is there a particular reason for me turning around? Is this a custom where you’re from?”
>”I’m naked!”
>You hollered.
>>
>>29523775
>Princess Celestia tilted her head a few degrees, very, very confused now.
“Yes?”
>You groaned and ran your hand up your snout and over your face.
>But then it hit you, horses.
>They must all be horses, if Princess Celestia was a horse, then there must be a shitload of other horses.
>Horses don’t wear clothes.
>Hell, all Celestia had on was some fancy golden jewelry.
>You needed to articulate a little.
>”Where I’m from, being naked is embarrassing. We always wear clothes and avoid being in the nude in front of pretty much anyone except for family and lovers.”
>Princess Celestia’s eyes widened noticeably and she immediately turned again to face completely away from you.
>Her voice came out as calm as ever.
“I’m quite sorry youngling. I did not know.”
>You took the chance to redouble your efforts trying to get your pants on.
>As it turned out, there was an extra bit of gold patterned satin attached to the seat of the pants, intended to wrap around your tail.
>Once you got that buttoned up you were all set, and seriously comfortable.
>The satin felt incredible sliding smoothly against your pearly scales.
>You stared down at yourself a bit more properly, taking in your features clearly.
>There was a lot of strength in your tail, from what you could tell, and immediately you found that you could move it with surprising precision.
>You might even be able to pick things up with it, it was that dextrous.
>Your legs were digitigrade now too, not too extreme where you had no thighs, but noticeable enough in your toes and where your ankles started.
>And you were a lot shorter, standing at only four feet tall.
>It was all very weird, but somehow it wasn’t quite so surreal as before.
“Is it alright to look now?”
>You gasped softly.
>”Oh, sorry. I got distracted. It’s fine.”
>>
File: IMG_5510.png (60KB, 323x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5510.png
60KB, 323x312px
Still waiting for the colored version family.

I need it.

Where did you go?!
>>
>>29523788
>Princess Celestia turned herself around one last time as you got back into bed, sitting up.
>She was still sipping on her hot chocolate, and had a second one ready for you.
>You took it graciously, remembering that you were speaking to royalty here.
>”Thank you.”
“It’s my pleasure, I love drink and talk.”
>You giggled and took a big sip out of your mug.
>Hot but not burning, incredibly well balanced between both dark and sweet to hit the mark on perfect chocolate taste.
>Immediately after swallowing, you pulled the mug away from yourself and stared at it, brows up in disbelief.
>”That’s the best I’ve ever had.”
>Celestia winked, smiling with something like pride.
“The best I’ve ever made.”
>The two of you were quiet for a bit after that, just sipping hot chocolate.
>Eventually though, you had to ask at least one question.
>”Dragons don’t wear clothes do they?”
>Celestia mulled her answer over a little bit, absentmindedly stirring her hot chocolate with magic.
>You swore the mug she was using must be enchanted, it looked to be completely full, even though you’d seen the Princess take loads of sips and even a big gulp or two.
>Celestia definitely had a huge sweet tooth, despite how mature and perfectly refined she seemed.
”Yes, they do not wear clothing, at least not at all times. Remember though…”
>Princess Celestia raised a hoof and set it gently into your open palm.
>Her hoof was warm, and her fur felt even nicer than the satin on your scales.
“You can wear clothes, if you want to. No one will think badly of you.”
>Maybe you were being a little prudish, you thought.
>It wasn’t like Celestia or anyone else could actually see you naked, your scales covered you completely.
>And they didn’t see any sort of shame in nudity at all.
>When in Rome…
>You handed Princess Celestia her empty mug back, and she promptly poofed it away.
>Blushing again, you undid your blouse, folded it up and set it aside.
>Then you did the same with your pants.
>>
File: 1424726708800.jpg (183KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
1424726708800.jpg
183KB, 900x676px
>>29523800
Done for now.
http://pastebin.com/YUgjpmUL

>>29519400
>>29518305
Thank ya.

G'night dragonbros.
>>
Pearl dragoness a cute
>>
>>29523789
Ive been sick with a mystery virus, gimme a bit and ill fix you up something
>>
File: tonic_discord_col.png (112KB, 588x537px) Image search: [Google]
tonic_discord_col.png
112KB, 588x537px
>>29523789
>>29524583
hope this is ok,,
>>
File: blehb.png (111KB, 431x496px) Image search: [Google]
blehb.png
111KB, 431x496px
>>29524810
blehb
>>
File: cardart_cQaTjfXsct.jpg (24KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
cardart_cQaTjfXsct.jpg
24KB, 223x310px
Sad to say I'm back to University today! I'll try to harvest some green in my off time.
>>
File: 1486379079105.jpg (3MB, 1687x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1486379079105.jpg
3MB, 1687x2964px
>>
>>29524810
based
>>
>>29518868
>Fluttershy walked over to you, obviously wanting to bring something up.
"Um... K-Khoa? Maybe it would be good to get some fresh air?"
>You stared at her flatly for a minute.
>"Have I been over staying my-" you start to ask before she cuts you off.
"No, no! It's just... it's been a week and you haven't left the bed."
>Wait. What the hell?!
>Have you really been in bed for a week?
>Granted you're not by a window, so you haven't exactly been watching the days pass but still!
>You quickly shoot up from the bed, a look of panic in your eyes.
>"I completely lost track of time!" You stammer out.
>Fluttershy tries calming you down a bit, saying that it's okay and the like.
>But, you're already halfway out the door.
>"I'll be back before night!" You promise heading out.
"O-okay then..."
>It was bright outside, probably midday at the earliest.
>No more time to just lie around all day!
>As you approached the small town you've only seen on a screen before, you knew exactly what you were going to do.
>There was a pony you had to find!
>Maybe she had no part of this at all, but as long as magic was on the table, it couldn't hurt to investigate.
>>
>>29524810
I needed this in my life
>>
>>29523800
Nothing better than Wintersleep and a bit of writing in the morning.

>Celestia looked surprised, but also amused.
“I see, you’re going to go without.”
>Your pyjamas popped out of existence and already you felt a twinge of regret.
>Princess Celestia was looking at you.
>It wasn’t like she was staring straight at your knockers but damn if you didn’t feel exposed.
“If you were brave enough to take your clothes off that quickly, then I imagine you’ll get used to it quite quickly youngling.”
>You nodded, picking your courage back up.
>You could do this.
>Right now though, there were some things you needed to sort out.
>Sighing, you laid back in your bed, letting your head sink into the pillows.
>A long feathery plume fell into your eyes, all shimmery and white.
>Must be your hair now.
>You blew it out of the way, up over one of your long horns.
>”How long was I out for?”
>Princess Celestia poofed her hot chocolate away and pulled her chair up closer to talk.
>The emptiness of the room seemed emphasised now, and the condensed sunlight above dimmed just a little.
>You hadn’t noticed before, but a surprising amount of time had gone by, the clear blue sky outside was a stunning array of reds and oranges now as the sun set.
“You were unconscious for three days and three nights. You’re quite lucky.”
>You blinked, surprised but not exactly shocked.
>”Lucky?”
>Celestia smiled, you could see a curious twinkle in her eyes, like amusement.
“Yes. Very lucky. Out of all the places you could have popped up in Equestria, you appeared two feet above my bed at seven in the morning and landed right on top of me.”
>You groaned and ran your hand through your feathers.
>”Of course I did.”
>>
>>29525989
“What’s lucky however is that I am almost certainly the only one in Equestria who could have prevented you from dying that day.”
>Now you were shocked, you sat back up in bed, paying rapt attention to Princess Celestia.
>”I almost died?”
>She nodded, smiling brightly.
“Almost. The transformation started as soon as you appeared, but it wasn’t taking place fast enough to protect you from the magic in the air.”
>”Protect me? Isn’t magic… well I dunno, magic doesn’t seem evil or bad.”
>Celestia touched her chin with her fore hoof, pondering.
>After a minute or two, she spoke again.
“Magic is neither good, nor evil. It is simply a force. As best as I can tell, your body before the transformation could not handle magic, and weakened rapidly once exposed to it.”
>A blackboard suddenly popped up next to Princess Celestia.
>Immediately she drew a stunningly accurate depiction of you when you were still human, then she added arrows labeled “magic” pointing at you.
“Pure magic has an effect very similar to fate on anything that arrives in Equestria. Even foals are susceptible to it. They’re imbued with their cutie mark, a representation of their talents that appears as they grow up, the second they are born.”
>Celestia looked at you expectantly, and with some concern too.
>You nodded to show that you understood.
>Smiling again, Princess Celestia drew a new arrow, pointing from your human form to the right.
>Where the arrow was pointing, she sketched you out now, as a dragon.
“But, foals have some resistance to magic, which they get from their parents. You had no magical resistance at all. So the magic acted according to fate, pouring into your body and changing your form to give you a resistance.”
>The Princess drew a sort of magic radiation around you, in squiggly lines.
>”As I said, you weren’t changing fast enough. Luckily, I was able to stabilize you and slow down the flow of the magic so that you could take the change gradually over the period of three days.”
>>
File: 1424979047946.jpg (99KB, 1280x655px) Image search: [Google]
1424979047946.jpg
99KB, 1280x655px
>>29525996
>Celestia blinked.
>”Yes?”
>You smiled.
>”You sound just like my Chemistry teacher in high school, it’s actually really uncanny. Makes me feel at home again.”
>Princess Celestia blushed immediately, averting your gaze.
>Your eyes widened in surprise, compliments seemed to be her soft point.
>Tapping her chair with a hoof, Princess Celestia cleared her throat.
“So. Humm… What do you call yourself youngling?”
>”Well, my real name is Cole… But it doesn’t really suit me anymore.”
>Celestia looked curious, her head was tilted again.
“You want to change your name?”
>You thought hard on it.
>If anything, you wanted to turn back to normal, so changing your name was a bit against your interests.
“Perhaps you could simply reword your name a little?”
>You peered up in surprise at the Princess, you’d forgotten she could hear your thoughts.
>…Which was probably why she got so flustered when you talked about your Chemistry teacher, she was the local hottie for five straight years.
>”Reword it?”
>Celestia nodded, her lips pursed at your lewdy thoughts.
>She smiled again soon after though.
“Yes, maybe something with similar lettering, from your heritage.”
>Huh.
>That was a pretty solid idea actually.
>Heritage…
>Had to be Irish then, you thought back to some old saint names.
>Colm, Colum, Colman, Coilean…
>”How about Columba?”
>Princess Celestia beamed.
“I see the meaning of it etched into your face Columba. You’re already a beautiful dove, I’m excited to watch you soar.”
>You blushed and giggled, balling up your covers in your fists.
>This wasn’t so bad.
>This was really, really nice actually.

>>29524810
>>29524918
>>29525137
Adorable.

>>29525217
Khoa is taking a running start I see

That's it for now. Later, dragonbros.
>>
>>29524583
Hope you get better soon senpai, I never get sick myself.

>>29492614
>Spike buries his face in his claws.
>S: "This is so embarrassing!"
>This is a big moment for Spike, but he's being a bit melodramatic isn't he?
"Relax, Spike, it's not the end of the world. Tonic is a dragon too, remember? In fact, this is going to be her first time dealing with this just like you. You could figure it out together! That will be a great lesson in friendship! Two friends bonding over new experiences...and, uh..."
>You start trailing off when you notice that Spike isn't all there.
>His scales are now taking on a more pale color and he's doing a thousand yard stare.
"Spike?"
>Spike keeps staring past you.
>He tries to focus back and and gulps before speaking again.
>S: "Uh, yeah. It'll be n-nice..."
>Why is he acting like this? Was it something you said? What did you say that would have this effect?
>All you said was that he and Tonic could bond over this new experience.
>Then you felt it.
>Like something drilling through the thickness of your skull.
>You had been feeling it for a while but never took notice.
>You told Spike that he and a mature female dragon could bond over their first experience with their mating cycle...
>It all hit you at once. Everything.
>>
>>29508989
it does make you a colossal faggot and cancer though.
>>
>>29526260
Touché.
>>
>>29526251
>The say he looks at her.
>The way he acts around her.
>It's the same as the way he acts around Rarity.
>All of those times he got distracted.
>The way he got set off by everything Tonic said.
>How could you have been so blind?!
>You feel something inside of you snap at the realization.
"Spike! You /like/ her?!"
>The voice that just came out of your mouth didn't sound like your own. It was incredulous, almost betrayed.
>S: "What?! No, I-"
"How could this happen to my Spike?!"
>You hear another voice in your right ear.
>'Maybe you shouldn't make Spike feel bad about his feelings...'
>Then another voice booms in your left.
>'Hush! Spike isn't ready for this!'
>S: "B-but Twilight, I used to like Rarity before, what's the problem?"
"What's the problem?! What's the /problem/?!"
>The problem is that Tonic is yours!
>...what?
"...nothing. I'm sorry, Spike. I shouldn't have reacted that way. What you're feeling is perfectly normal, I just didn't notice it."
>S: "Uh...thanks...Twilight."
>You notice that you're still wide eyed, twitchy and panting hard.
>You correct your behavior and continue.
"You took me off guard, Spike, I just didn't know how to handle it. If you have any questions you know you can come to me, right?"
>S: "Right...what do you say we meet up with the others and forget about this for a while."
"I'd like that."
>What you would like to do is make sense of what just happened.
>a Freudian slip?
>Just what does Tonic mean to you?
>>
>>29526602
Twilight knowing what a Freudian slip is? This raises lots of questions!

Great work so far Mage, loving it.
>>
>>29526602
oh god yes
>>
>>29526602
Hey, arrived on this thread yesterday and picked one of the pastebins to go through. Just to say I love what you've written and hope you can keep it up! Take care, my dude.
>>
>>29526007
Nice
>>
>>29526882
I know I know, I tried to put it into words without saying that, but it was hard to do.
>>
>>29526909
I'm really glad people can make it through the intro of the story, it's my biggest regret because of how silly it is. I just don't feel like re writing it though
>>
>>29526991
I gotcha, just made me chuckle is all!
>>
>>29526602
Oh boy
Time for /SS/
>>
This general is really taking off isn't it?
>>
File: 1487517261687.jpg (417KB, 1111x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1487517261687.jpg
417KB, 1111x1272px
>>29527369

No my son, time for interspecies MARE CUM
>>
>>29527369
>>29528118
Why not both?
>>
File: 1486673046573.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1486673046573.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>>29526602
Not sure what other Anons think of this, but I just wanna mention this; I don't think that Twilight having lesbian feelings towards Tonic makes much sense.

The two of them haven't really spent THAT much time together, so I'm sort of struggling to see where these feelings are coming from - They seem unfounded and forced.

All it's gonna do in the long term is create a divide between picking Twilight or picking Spike, and I'm pretty sure that 99% of the readers want a hey kid, wanna /ss/? situation to come of this as opposed to a lesbian romance story, and polygamous relationships in stories like this can really fuck things up in my opinion. We can't have both.

I love the chemistry between Tonic and Spike though - Spike is an absolute dork and sperglord on the outside, yet has a good heart and cares about Tonic, and Tonic is confident on the surface, yet has a lot going on inside (because genderflip+speciesflip+fuckingeverythingflip), and they bounce off of each other really well. It's super cute.

Love the story though Mage, just want to give you some feedback. No matter which direction you choose to take this, I'm going to keep reading, but I hope that you appreciate the input ~ <3
>>
If you're a dragon, does that mean you have some sort of greed ? It can't be fame, anon and all.... Maybe it is power to manipulate or wealth, could it also be egotism or pride ?
>>
>>29528692
What if it's not "greed" per se, but rather some kind of obsession? Like some people collect postmarks, others collect shells, while a number of interesting individuals collect body parts.
It would, if anything, add more depth to each dragon character by adding more "personality" to it's hoard, i.e. bern mcdragon REALLY likes silver and things made of it, so he hoards everything from to silverware, while his brother smokey would never part with his collection of assorted marble pony figurines.
>>
so is every story here faggot wannabe women scalies
>>
>>29529064
Oh so edgy, do you want a medal for that sick burn? Will that make you feel good? I know you tried, and you at least deserve a participation medal! Granted, first prize was a life, and I get that you desperately need one, but better luck next time champ! I believe in you!
>>
File: 1487376785611.jpg (88KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1487376785611.jpg
88KB, 640x656px
>>29529243
Don't feed the shitposter Kolaghan. I keep meaning to read your story by the way. Can you give me a quick rundown without any spoilers? I'm interested.
>>29529064
Yes, that's why I'm here anyway. I want to be a gril, and I like reptiles, so this thread is kinda' my jam.

God bless the writefags.
>>
>>29529388
Yeah, probably shouldn't, but sometimes being a sarcastic ass is fun.

As for a brief rundown: a drunk and depressed mc either jumps or falls (they're not even sure) out of their window. Instead of dying, they wake up as a Dragon. Not sure what's going on or if they're even still alive, they start trying to look for answers. Then... well, you'll just have to see what happens next!

Be warned, I started MLP just to write this, so I'm completely a newfag. May screw up details and the like.
>>
>>29529490
Noted ~ You got a Pastebin? Can't find one in the OP, and I mobilefag whenever I read as it helps me sleep. Will definitely read some of this tonight if you drop me a line.

How did you find MLP, and more specifically /mlp/ if you don't mind me asking? Curious, as you said you only got into miniature equines in order to write the story.
>>
>>29529549
Dont have one no.

As for this? Friend of mine knows I like doing writing prompts, and have written a few transformation centric pieces in the past. They are a fan of the show, and thought I might be interested in writing outside of my comfort zone by doing a story for MLP. Was iffy at first, but reading stuff like Treasure Mage's piece got me interested enough to give it a shot. And, here I am.
>>
>>29528617
I see what you're saying and it does make sense. I was going for Twilight meets her and she subconsciously thinks she's hot but never really acknowledges it until it just comes out. It's more of her being naturally drawn to her rather than falling in love, I'm just not that experienced of a writer to communicate it properly. I'll think more on it, but for now I kinda wanna roll with it and maybe have a vote later
>>
File: 1485400216519.png (69KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
1485400216519.png
69KB, 400x468px
I haven't wrote anything since the Stompy Slippers threads, and the fucking wolfpone threads (oh yeah baby, it's been a fuckin' while), but the writefags up in here are giving me inspiration. If they're cool with it, I wouldn't mind joining the ranks.

Anyone have any promps/ideas they want me to try and work with? Can't promise I'll use them, but I'm interested in perhaps writing something for the next thread to get it off to a rolling start, and a bit of inspiration can go a long way. I have a few rough ideas I wanna work with already, but it never hurts to add to the pile.
>>29529596
Just read what you've wrote so far, and I'm digging it. Moar pl0x, also get a pastebin, pls. All I'd suggest is the same thing Mage mentioned above in regards to pacing, I love the premise. Please keep this up.

Pretty funny how you came to start writing for us though, definitely the strangest writefag origin story I've heard thusfar.
>>29529610
Makes sense - You do your thing Mage, enjoying this story a lot, and I'm excited to see where things go. Sorry if I sounded like I was bitching in my first post, just trying to be constructive/useful if I can be.
>>
>>29529840
I'll probably get a bin. And haha, didn't expect people to have a similar origin. You can thank... some anon on here! Don't think they use a screen name.
>>
File: 1426207522824.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1426207522824.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>29526007
awesome writing man
>>
>>29529840
This is one of my favorite threads, I'd always welcome more stuff to read.

I'm pretty sure there was an anon that suggested a prompt that never got written where dragon anon is evil but everything he does causes people to like him more. I'm not sure where I saw it but it sounded interesting

And I'm always open to criticism, I just want people to understand where I'm coming from like I try to understand where they're coming from
>>
I'm considering trying to write something here again. last green I tried was more forced and it seemed empty. One day, if I can finally write something without forcing it, I'll try again.
>>
>>29530684
>>
Here's hoping today I'll get out more than one little update!
>>
File: tonicHeart.png (100KB, 666x523px) Image search: [Google]
tonicHeart.png
100KB, 666x523px
>>29525137
dokidoki
>>
File: fight_wip2.png (310KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
fight_wip2.png
310KB, 540x400px
>>29531745
slowly chipping away at this,,
bamp
>>
>>29525217
>The town was busier than you expected.
>Then again, you didn't know what to expect any more.
>Reality had thrown itself out the proverbial window.
>You wince, why do you keep dwelling on that?
>That small window is burned in your mind, the stench of cheap alcohol and overflowing trash still clogging your nostrils.
>You really did live in an awful apartment.
>But, was that enough for you to try and kill yourself?
>A bad day is a bad day, sure- but suicide?
>With a small sigh, you try thinking past that, it was just a small piece of this big puzzle.
>You hated puzzles.
>Note to self: quit depressing yourself with metaphors.
>Was that a metaphor?
>The sheer unbelievability of you debating what a metaphor is while you're in Equestria was not lost on you.
>Finally managing to move on from your jumbled thoughts, an important thought hit you.
>You've only seen this place in 2D.
>You have no idea where you're going.
>Sure, you see landmarks but...
>That's not helping!
>You start to breath a little heavily.
>This shouldn't be worrying you as much as it is.
>But man is it worrying you.
>Not just being lost.
>This whole damn situation.
>You've been able to quietly reflect on all of this.
>But now it's really hitting you.
>You're alone.
>You're alone in a fictional world.
>You're alone in a fictional world and you might be dead.
>Tears started welling up in your eyes.
>You started to feel dizzy.
>And that dizziness reminded you of the fall.
>And thinking of that made you more dizzy.
>It was a vicious cycle, a cycle currently ravaging you.
>You needed to sit down, badly.
>In the end you find yourself leaning against a house, hyperventilating.
>This wasn't right, not right at all.
>But, was it ever right to begin with?
>Or did that realization of getting lost just let everything flow?
>You began to sob, sinking lower and lower against the wall.
>After a while, you heard a voice. Male, but not deep at all asking if you were okay.
>You knew this dragon.
>>
>>29532141
S: "Hey! Are you okay?"
>You just had a freak out about being lost in a world that shouldn't exist, you apparently tried killing yourself, and you're a female Dragon. You feel awful.
K: "Y-yeah, I'm okay"
>Close enough.
>You look up, an action you wouldn't have to take if you weren't slouched over.
>Yeah, it's Spike all right.
>In all honesty, this should be great.
>You needed to see Twilight after all.
>The thought of her having any involvement in this was crazy, but you couldn't rule out the possibility.
>But, your gung ho attitude had shriveled up and died, your motivation was shot.
S: "You don't look fine..."
>How observant.
K: "Look, I've had a rough time recently. But it's none of your concern."
>Spike winces a bit, you were being a little harsh.
>You sigh a little, he didn't deserve that, they were just concerned is all.
K: "Sorry, actually, I think you could help a little"
>Spike's face lights up a bit the moment you say that.
>You need to handle this delicately. You're on paper an amnesiac.
>You should know anything about anyone here.
K: "Would you... happen to know anyone proficient in magic?"
>Spike nods eagerly.
K: "Could you lead me to them...?"
>Another eager nod.
K: "Um, thanks. Call me Khoa, by the way."
>You still felt bad, standing up was met by a rush of dizziness.
>But, you needed to keep investigating, right?
S: "And I'm Spike!"
>"Yeah, I know"
K: "Yeah I-"
>Dammit.
S: "You what?"
>Aren't you just so smooth today?
K: "I uh, I like that name!"
>That seemed to be enough of an answer for him.
>>
File: IMG_1450.png (121KB, 530x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1450.png
121KB, 530x375px
>>29531963
Good, cuz that was my next question.

>>29531745
Bruh
>>
>>29517448
Are there any hardcore larp groups?
Like actually beat each other unconscious with foam swords hardcore?
>>
>>29531963
Looking good mysterious artist
>>
>>29532856
There are groups like that all over that focus mainly on combat, but the one I go to mainly focuses more on role play. You just have to know where to look, they can be a little obscure
>>
http://pastebin.com/10Tytn1J

I have put my paste in a convenient bin.
>>
>>29526602
>Meanwhile, amidst the chaos, we have our hero: Tonic.
>She strides down the seemingly endless corridor of bookshelves with fire in her eyes.
>In her claws she holds ancient dragon tomes, written by forgotten dragons from a forgotten time.
>She holds the key to her future, the salvation of the ancient ways of her new people, the-
"Discord, what the hell are you doing?"
>D: "I was giving you some narration, and now you've gone and ruined the immersion!"
"Uh...ok, fine."
>She continues walking toward her destiny, thinking of the friends she's made along the way.
>But what's this? Her mind begins to drift to the friends she just left back in the dragon section.
>Her face is turning red.
>the arousal on her face is evident.
"Hey!"

>You are Tonic. And you're about ready to thrash your new chaotic fiend- uh, friend...you meant friend.
"Quit hiding and get out here so I can put you through one of these shelves! What are you even doing here?!"
>D: "I got bored, and I thought you could use some company on the way to the front desk."
"Funny you should say company, I still can't see you. What was that bullshit about being aroused by my friends?!"
>D: "I don't know who you're fooling, but it isn't me. I don't know what it is about people below the age of two hundred, but they just have no subtlety."
>>
Discord narrating is a nice touch
>>
File: kekulus rift.png (291KB, 680x371px) Image search: [Google]
kekulus rift.png
291KB, 680x371px
>>29532856
>Like actually beat each other unconscious with foam swords hardcore
>>
>>29533386
>A puff of smoke explodes a few feet in front of you.
>There he is! You set your books on the ground and get ready to let him have it.
>The smoke clears and it's a life size Discord dummy made of canvas and straw.
>It's lifless eyes look in different directions and a goofy smile is drawn on its face.
"It would fool most..."
>You step up to it and smirk.
>putting your claws in a boxing stances you give the dummy a few good punches.
>Discord teleports beside you. The real Discord.
>D: "Tell me how you /really/ feel..."
>You huff and turn to the dummy. With a quick exhale you engulf the dummy in a torrent of light blue flames.
>You look over at Discord. He is watching the dummy burn with a look of discomfort, the light from the fire dancing on his face and reflecting in his eyes.
"Just how often do you watch me, anyway?"
>D: "Enough."
>His response is enough to heat up your face even more.
>D: "You have a habit of getting turned on by your friends, but just how many of your friends? Am I on that list?"
>A leather jacket and shades materialize on him.
>That grin on his face.
>He's fucking with you and it's working.
>>
>>29532359
>The walk was one of your more awkward ones admittedly.
>You still felt pretty out of it from your breakdown.
>And Spike wasn't helping much.
>He was nice and all, but he was very...
>Talkative.
Your amnesia story helped make a lot of the answers thankfully short.
S: "Are you from around here?"
K: "I don't think so"
S: "What do you know about this place?"
K: "Very. Little."
>Your head was hurting even more.
>You just wanted to crawl back in bed at this point.
>But, you were almost to Twilight, so you kept walking.
>Walking next to Spike was at least a little boost of confidence.
>You were ever so slightly taller.
>Still a girl though.
>A week in and you still hadn't... explored that.
>A weird little observation did run through your head though.
>"I'm naked and nobody cares"
>"I'm naked and /I/ don't care"
>You should really come to terms with being slow on the uptake of things like this.
>>
File: 1487702970930.jpg (883KB, 1381x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487702970930.jpg
883KB, 1381x1500px
>>
>>29533742
>D: "You have a habit of getting turned on by your friends, but just how many of your friends? Am I on that list?"
>A leather jacket and shades materialize on him.
>That grin on his face.
if the show were a higher age rating I could easily imagine Discord acting like this
>>
>>29534538
Kek
>>
File: 1487702871082.jpg (1MB, 1615x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1487702871082.jpg
1MB, 1615x1900px
>>
>>29533742
Have not yet started on Season 2 yet, but reading your writing for Discord makes me want to get to it. Sounds like a fun guy.
>>
File: 1424667784230.gif (500KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
1424667784230.gif
500KB, 250x191px
>>29532706
tonic is becoming my guilty pleasure,,
>>
File: 1487638290498.jpg (21KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1487638290498.jpg
21KB, 500x376px
Alright, said I'd try my hand at green. Let's do this shit. It's been a while. Feedback/criticism/suggestions welcomed and encouraged.

(NOTE; elipsis indicates a pass in time)

>The year is 2017.
>Your name is Anon, and you're getting ready for the time of your goddamn life.
>Not only is it Saturday night, but it's your 20th birthday, and you're sure as hell gonna' party like it.
>Your local club is having a guilty-pleasures and punk night, and you can't miss that shit for the world.
>You were never really one for birthdays, but ever since you got over your mopey teenage depressive phase the moment you hit 18, you've been all about nightclubs, drinking, and hanging out with your idiot fri-
*KNOCK KNOCK*
>Speak of the devil.
>You hear a knocking at your front door followed by the voice of your bro - Marty.
>"Anon? Anon! Hurry the fuck up! Taxi is here, we gotta' go!"
>You swing the door open to be greeted by Marty kicking rocks over your doorstep.
>He fucking always does this shit on purpose to annoy you, so you swallow it and hold back with a slight eye twitch.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, give me a few minutes, I gotta' go grab my jacket and we can get going."
>"It's a fucking night club dude, it's gonna be a sweatbox, you don't need a jacket!"
(1/?)
>>
File: 1485823835236.jpg (106KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1485823835236.jpg
106KB, 1700x1700px
>>29535795
>You turn and run back up your staircase while shouting back down to your friend leaning in your doorway.
"Better safe than sorry man. If you get us kicked out of the fucking taxi on the way home again, I don't want to be stuck at the side of the freeway freezing my ass off. The jacket comes with. It's a fucking punk night anyway, you're dressed like a fratboy, you faggot"
>You kick open the door to your room, and grab the aforementioned jacket that you have hung on your open wardrobe door.
>You were given this jacket by your dad years ago as a memento of his youth, it's a heavy black leather jacket with studding on the shoulders and a loose black belt hung around the midsection.
>It's worn, cracked, and roughed up, yet sexy as hell.
>Punk as fuck.
>You take one quick look in the mirror before you walk out of your room and look over yourself.
>You run your hand through your shaggy black hair to mess it a bit before giving yourself the finger guns and clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth and putting on a mock show to yourself.
"Hey girl, would you fuck me? I'd fuck me."
>Perfect. You got it champ. Knock em' dead.
>"The fuck you doing up there!"
>Fucking Marty. Annoying cunt. Can't have any fun.
"Fine, I'm fucking coming"
>You run down stairs and shove Marty out of the way before locking your door and walking towards the taxi.
>Tonight is going to kick ass.
(2/?)
>>
File: 1486616323697.jpg (34KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486616323697.jpg
34KB, 576x472px
>>29535812
>Ugh, fuck, my fucking he-
*URGUH*
>You are still Anon, and boy, are you fucking drunk.
>Know what you just did? You just vomited on your own shoes. Fucking lovely. Fantastic. Bueno. 10/10 work, shit head.
>Last time you checked the time, it was about 3:30am.
>Marty has fucked off and left you for some clubsluts, and you're currently propped up against the wall outside of the club trying not to die.
>Fucking faggot, you should have known better than to trust him to pick bros over hoes.
>Granted, you'd have dropped him like hot coal if you were where he is right now, but that's not the fucking point.
>There's no way in hell you're going to be let into a taxi like this, and even if you were, you have no fucking money because you managed to lose your fucking wallet in the fucking club.
"FUCK, MYYY LIFE! Ugh"
(3/?)
>>
File: 1486589281110.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1486589281110.png
618KB, 684x577px
>>29535824
>A bouncer from outside of the club approaches you and puts his hand on your shoulder.
>"Look mate, fuck off, you've had enough, you can't be like this outside of the main entrance, if you don't leave we'll call the police"
>Well, that wasn't very friendly.
>Hey though, he's way bigger than you, it's not like you're going to say anything, he's got a point you kn-
"Ey.. Yoouuuu! Fuuuck oooooffff ahahah"
>Oh fucking hell, you didn't. Surely, you fucking didn't.
>You make a cocky smirk at the bouncer before flipping him off.
>It's super effective!
>Stop it Anon, stop it right fucking now, you stupid drunken cunt.
>"Right, I'm going to give you five seconds to fuck off before I wire your jaw for you, you cheeky little prick. Leave."
>Leave. Go. Do the smart thing. Apologise, and le-
*shove*
>You just fucking shoved him didn't you.
>Why did you fucking shove him Anon, you fuckwit.
>"I'm not fucking paid enough for this, last fucking chance"
"Fuuuck yooou, you f-.. Faaahaha.. Fat cu-"
*SMACK*
>Things seem to move in slow motion as you hear the screams of horror coming from the girls around you, and the shouting of the guys.
>As your head flies back from the force of his punch, you feel a sudden sharp pain in the back of your head as it slams off of the corner of the nightclubs brick wall.
>You drop to your knees in front of the bouncer, as things fade to black. The muffled screams slowly get closer, yet drown out to static as you topple to your side.
>Darkness.
>All you see is darkness.
(To be continued)
>>
File: 1486950164901.jpg (33KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486950164901.jpg
33KB, 500x363px
>>29535833
That's all for now - I apologise if it's shit, or if there are any mistakes. I haven't written anything for like three or four years, so I'm rusty as fuck. Typing this shit up on my phone probably didn't help much.

Criticism and feedback are very welcomed and appreciated.
>>
>>29535414
Discord is probably my favorite character, I wish they'd use him more
>>
>>29536210
I love flamboyant or cocky villains who can back up their bravado (so you can probably tell im pumped for Amonkhet based on that alone). I have a feeling they'll be my favorite as well.
>>
>>29536210
This desu. Discord is rarely serious and even then he's honestly just trying to have fun with the mayhem thing. There's a lot that they could use with him.

>>29536279
Discord is flamboyant as fuck, you're gonna love him.
>>
>>29536437
Consider me excited then, been needing a new character like that in my life.
>>
>>29536279
This is why you go with Kefka over Sephiroth any day
>>
>>29536482
Good taste in Final Fantasy games too?

Seriously, coming here was a very good choice.
>>
>>29535880
It's the best intro so far, it outlines anon's personality perfectly before we get into things. I'm looking forward to more

Hopefully Marty comes with, that crazy nig nog
>>
Watched the first two episodes of season 2.

I was not disappointed.
>>
>>29533742
sex him
>>
Bump until i can get to writing!
>>
File: 1478721033411.gif (1MB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478721033411.gif
1MB, 700x600px
>>29537023
Oh wow, senpai noticed me! Thanks Mage, but I actually didn't think it was that good - I need to improve on some parts of it, and also work out which direction I want to take things in (as I have a few ideas of what I want to do with this right now), so criticism is appreciated if you have any <3

If there's any further demand for me to continue, I'll work on it I guess.
>>
>>29533827
>One internal debate over your own inattentiveness later you're right where you intended to be.
>Wasn't so hard to get there when you're not having the equivalent of a ‘Nam flashback.
>That and you /did/ have a guide this time.
S: “Here we are! She should be able to help you.”
K: “She?”
>It felt weird having to play dumb to all of this, but it beat having to explain how you know so much about ponies you've never met.
>The fact that your mind didn't go straight to referring to individuals as “people” threw an extra piece onto the garbage fire that was your worries.
>A small piece, but you've become a master of making mountains out of molehills.
S: “Oh! Her name is Twilight Sparkle. She's probably the best person to talk to about magic around. And I'm not just saying that because I live with her.”
>You stifle a little chuckle at his little disclaimer at the end.
K: “Thanks Spike. May I go in?”
>After a quick nod, the two of you headed right in.
>You honestly didn't know what you had expected.
>Normally when you see a main character they're… doing something important.
>But, this wasn't a TV show anymore.
>Was it?
>Shit.
>Add Truman Show Syndrome to your garbage fire.
>Well it didn't /seem/ like a show right now.
>Because Twilight was just sitting around and reading.
>Anti- climactic sure, but that could make things easier.
>>
File: discord_jacket.png (102KB, 451x586px) Image search: [Google]
discord_jacket.png
102KB, 451x586px
>>29533742
aye
>>
>>29537884
Perfection.
>>
>>29535833
Its going good,, keen for more
>>
>>29537874
Khoa is in quite a bit of turmoil, it reminds me of some of my worst years. You've got the feeling of it down pat.

>>29526007
>Collecting yourself, you smiled brightly and nodded to Princess Celestia.
>”Thank you. For everything, for saving my life and helping me out. I wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for you.”
>Celestia nodded back, her eyes locked onto yours.
>You could see the honesty there, in her eyes.
>She had a look that could scan through countless volumes in an instant, one that could read any sort of situation.
>And you could see some lingering concern there in Celestia’s eyes.
>Speaking softly, Princess Celestia set a hoof on your shoulder.
“You’re welcome Columba. But I’m not quite done yet. It would be best if you stayed here another night to rest and recuperate.”
>You yawned, feeling your lips curl back over your fangs.
>You were feeling pretty tired actually, almost dying, changing species, sex, name and possibly dimension really took it out of you.
>”I won’t argue with that, nurse.”
>Giggling, Princess Celestia shifted her gaze to the window.
>Your eyes followed hers.
>Night had fallen completely upon Equestria, a close and full moon hung in the sky, accompanied by an uncountable myriad of stars.
>It was the sort of sight you only saw in fine art, a picturesque world where there was no light pollution to block out the stars and where haze didn’t obstruct the soft rays of the Moon.
>Your eyes widened to take it all in and your pupils dilated till your irises nearly vanished.
>You heard Celestia giggle again, but you didn’t look away to check.
“I see you have been captivated by Luna’s latest work.”
>”Luna?”
“My sister. As I control the Sun, she controls the Moon. Luna paints the sky every night, moving the constellations and the Moon across it in gorgeous patterns and sequences.”
>You blinked and turned your head to stare at Princess Celestia.
>”Wait, is that a figure of speech? Or do you actually control the Sun?”
>>
>>29537942
>Celestia spoke matter of factly.
“I raise it every morning, push it across the sky bit by bit in the day and set it at night.”
>What?
>”What?”
>Celestia seemed almost as nonplussed as you.
“Is this sort of thing not common in your home world?”
>You shook your head vigorously, making your feathers practically alight from your head.
>”Not at all, where I’m from, our planet orbits the Sun and the Moon orbits our planet. Gravity does all the work.”
>Nodding as though she understood, Princess Celestia looked mildly impressed.
>”This Gravity must be quite the powerful individual, to control the planet, the Moon and the Sun all in tandem.”
>…You didn’t even want to correct her.
>Celestia looked way too cheery at the thought that there was such a strong person moving astral bodies around like her.
>Things grew quiet for a bit, you and Princess Celestia both stared out the window.
>After tearing your eyes away from the sky, you looked downward, seeing something like a second set of stars.
>Lamps, torches and braziers lit up a whimsical city below the Palace.
>There were tons of towers and turrets, flags too, waving at the top of each one.
>Even in the muted shades of the night, you could see all of the fantastical colors they were painted in, royal purple, goldenrod, sky blue, the list never ended.
>”But conversations do end eventually, no matter how good. I think it’s time you got some more rest. Is there anything you wanted before morning?”
>Celestia looked at you expectantly, smiling.
>Rubbing your chin, you thought on it for a second.
>”To be honest, I’ve got a boatload of questions.”
“Yes, I can hear a few of them now, bouncing around your mind.”
>Princess Celestia grew ponderous again, her gaze shifting downward as she thought.
>You noticed that Celestia’s mane and tail always slowed their flowing when she thought like that.
“I’ll answer two of your questions tonight. Is that acceptable?”
>>
>>29537948
>You nodded.
>”Yeah, that’s fair. I don’t want keep you up too.”
>The first question was pretty obvious.
>You gazed seriously into Princess Celestia’s eyes and she matched that look, prepared to answer to the best of her ability.
>”Is there any way for you to turn me back to normal?”
>Celestia blew out of her nose, her smile turned down into a neutral line.
>The answer was looking tricky.
“I can, but the latent magic in the air would simply change you back. This new form is your fate here in Equestria, it was decided as soon as you arrived.”
>You bit your lower lip, fighting back despair.
>It would be fine, you could get used to this.
“But, I know an old friend who may be able to help.”
>You sighed with relief, you still had a chance at least.
>Alright, second question.
>And the most important.
>The key, really, to this whole thing.
>Maybe even to your entire life…
>You could see Princess Celestia getting more and more focused, reading all of this exposition in your mind.
>You had to do this, and yet you almost dreaded the answer.
>Everything hinged upon this, this was the pinnacle of all questions you would ask in your entire life, and the answer would likely change your world entirely.
>Here goes.
>”Could I get something to eat? Like a hunk of steak or something? I’m starving.”
>Celestia fell out of her chair laughing.
>You lost it too, just seeing her roll all over the floor like that, every formality melted away.
>After a minute or two, Princess Celestia could finally stand again.
>Ruffling her wings and wiping away tears of mirth, she nodded.
“Of course, Columba. How would you like it?”
>The answer sort of fell out of your mouth on its own.
>”Bloody.”

That's all for now. Later dragonbros.
>>
>>29537874
>Brief introductions led into you and Twilight sitting down to talk with Spike doing something off to the side.
>Twilight was exceptionally nice so far, not that you expected much else.
T: “So, amnesia you say?”
>You nod a little, looking down.
>A part of you thinks that lying isn't going to help things.
>If she had intentionally had a hand in bringing you here, she probably would have said something by now.
>She thinks she's dealing with an amnesiac, not some reality hopping human.
>Does she even know what humans are?
>Reminders of complaints about a certain spin-off film flood your mind upon thinking of that.
>Perhaps it's best you didn't know the answer to that question.
T: “You're obviously not from around here, I've never seen you before in my life.”
>”I've seen you plenty of times.”
K: “Can't say I recognize you either.”
T: “If you're asking me to use magic to fix your memor-”
K: “N-no!”
>Twilight gives you a puzzled look.
>Reel yourself in Khoa.
>You're acting crazy.
>You take a deep breath.
K: “I'm honestly more concerned if my condition could have been spurred on /by/ magic in all honesty.”
T: “So you… don't want your memories back?”
>Why do you feel like you're playing chess and getting your ass royally kicked?
K: “Well, um, I'm more concerned of the implications of it being magic…”
T: “Getting your memory back could probably tell you how it happened!”
>Checkmate.
>What possible reasoning do you have left?
>No rational one that's for sure.
>You need to say something though.
K: “Well, if it was magic… Maybe there was a reason it happened! What if someone intended for this? Wouldn't it anger them?”
T: “I suppose, but this could also be some fluke. No magic involved. No offense but I don't understand your paranoia here.”
>You're not even working to solve this anymore.
>You're trying to not look crazy.
>And it’s not working too well.
>>
Asked my friend the whole question about if they would possibly know humans- and they abruptly told me to never watch Equestria Girls. Apparently it's pretty infamous (unless they're fucking with me) so here's hoping I pulled off a decent in joke without, y'know, fully knowing what I'm joking about!
>>
>>29537992
That's a conundrum right there. Honesty really does make things a lot easier. Should be interesting to see just how this plays out.
>>
>>29537992
>You need to salvage this.
>This is going awful and that's not an option.
>She's your most accessible way to look into causes for this and you're looking like you're insane.
K: “Look, this is a very complicated matter”
T: “I can definitely tell.”
>You sigh a little, you don't see many options.
>Option A: Stick to your guns and come off as a crazy dragon or a fraud.
>Option B: Come clean and come off as a criminally insane dragon.
>Option C: Run away with your tail between your legs.
>Not the most inspiring courses of action.
>But, you needed to do something.
>And soon.
K: “This is more than memory, I can promise you that.”
T: “What do you mean?”
>What /do/ you mean?
K: “Everything has been so crazy. When I haven't been asleep I've been wracking my brain trying to figure everything out. I mean, Spike only met me because I was having a breakdown.”
>Spike looks over eagerly when he heard his name.
>Only to turn back with a sigh when they realized that you weren't asking for their input into things.
T: “Where have you been anyways? You talk as if you've been here for a little bit.”
K: “Do you know Fluttershy? She's been letting me stay with her.”
>Twilight gives a knowing nod.
T: “She did mention making a new friend. A very confused friend.”
K: “That's me alright.”
>You give an awkward chuckle.
T: “Look, I know this is weighing on you, but if you don't want to crack open this memory issue, I don't know how I can help you.”
>You nod, your throat feeling awfully dry.
>”Come on… say something!”
K: “I think... I died.”
T: “Excuse me…?”
>That was /not/ what you had in mind.
>>
>>29537884
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-TMIqHGhVE

Jesus Christ, I love it.
>>
File: 1421645530144.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1421645530144.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>29538068
i aim to please,,
>>
>>29538005
This might damage my reputation, but I really like Equestria Girls.

Maybe give it a watch, but don't tell anyone you did. If you thought the show itself was a guilty pleasure, you have no idea
>>
>>29537948
Made a mistake there. Celestia says this line:

"But conversations do end eventually, no matter how good. I think it’s time you got some more rest. Is there anything you wanted before morning?”

Not Columba.
>>
>>29537992
fuck now I feel like if I ever played chess with Twilight she'd just say what her and my moves would be out loud and beat me
>>
>>29538711
I wish I knew about JoJo enough to make a good joke.
But just so you'd know, this is where it would have been, if I were to make one.
>>
>>29538105
I might check it out, not sure yet!
>>
>>29538765
and just so you know I know nothing about JoJo either
>>
So, now that ive gotten a bit further and introduced more characters- what do you guys think so far? Be honest!
>>
>>29539542
I wouldn't worry too much about making the characters exactly like they are in the show. I mean, the Spike in my story is similar to the way he is in the show, but I made him a bit more of a sperg. Don't be afraid to make the characters into something you need them to be...at least within reason
>>
>wake up
>am dragon
>????
>burninate the countryside
>>
>>29539542
personally it seems perfectly fine right now, I'm certainly interested in the perspective a newfag to the show could give to the green, I say keep it up
>>
>>29539624
I'll keep that in mind! I shouldn't make too many logical leaps in writing for them, but I'll make sure any I name are minor.

>>29540077
I'm glad you like it! Writing it has been pretty fun! The show has been great so far too! Just need a way to shoe horn in Discord and im golden!
>>
Don't worry, I'll get to writing something today, work has been busy
>>
want to write something, but not sure if you're going to like it...
>>
>>29541049
Give it a shot. We'll never know if we like it or not until you post it.
>>
File: WHO GETS OFF ON THIS SHIT.png (386KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
WHO GETS OFF ON THIS SHIT.png
386KB, 960x960px
>>29541049
As long as you don't do any insane, niche fetish-y stuff like pic related, I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

Pick a name and begin your literary adventure, new writefriend!
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>29541049
You better post that shit, now I wanna know what you got in mind!
>>
>>29541049
If I can take the chance, so can you Anon. Post that shit.
>>
>>29541049
post it anyway faggot what have you got to lose, you left all of your dignity at the door anyway
>>
File: 1482517157141.jpg (77KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482517157141.jpg
77KB, 736x552px
>>29535833
Hey Anons, I'm the guy who wrote this. I'm namefagging as to try and avoid confusion with the other person posting as Anon ITT right now.

I'm currently stuck at a bit of a cross-roads with where I wanna take this story, and it's bugging me, so I thought hey, why not see what the readers want?

Anyone have any suggestions for where they'd like to see me take this?

I already have a few ideas, but I'd like to add to the pile.
>>
>>29533742
>Discord Thinks he's a roast master, but he's forgotten one detail.
>You've seen the show, you know a lot about him, more than he realizes.
>Maybe it's about time for a little payback...
>You know his one true weakness after all.
"I'm not so sure about you being on that list, but I do know of at least one more friend that belongs there..."
>Discord raises an eyebrow at you, the smug grin still plastered on his face.
>D: "Oh? This is going to be golden. Tell me, who else sets you off."
>You lean back against a nearby bookshelf and put on a smirk of your own.
"I gotta say...that one pony who found me in the woods looks pretty nice."
>Discord's smile melts off of his face...quite literally.
"What was her name? Hmm....Butterfly, right?"
>A myriad of emotions cross his face, it's beautiful.
>Hesitation? Apprehension? Nervousness?
>Gotcha bitch.
>D: "It's...it's Fluttershy."
"What's wrong Discord, you look squirrelly all of the sudden?"
>>
>>29541511
Please, for the love of god, tell me you're not gonna be spewing that shitty fluttercord meme. PLEASE.
>>
>>29541511
Brave move with the fluttercord meme. I kekked. Be careful Mage, the flutterfags will lynch you. They've killed lesser men.
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (63KB, 422x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
63KB, 422x602px
>>29541547
>>
>>29541574
You have something good going, don't blow it with forced meme garbage. I beg you, PLEASE DON'T DO IT.
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (83KB, 594x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.png
83KB, 594x480px
>>29541583
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qu1OFJA98bw

>>29541511
"Oooh...I get it, you two have something going on..."
>You didn't know Discord could blush...or feel emotion at all.
>D: "Her and I are /not/ doing anything like that. We're just good friends..."
"Oh, then you won't mind if I step in then..."
>D: "Well, I-"
"Of course, if we ended up together that might mean she would spend less time with you though. Not really an issue I'm sure, someone of your age and stature probably has too many friends to count."
>D: "No!"
>His plea softly echoes throughout the empty section of library you're in.
>The short silence that follows is abruptly shattered by your laughter.
"Looks like I found your weakness!"
>Discord's wide eyes narrow at you.
>After a few more seconds of you laughing at him his expression softens.
>D: "it's not often that I'm beaten. You're becoming more and more interesting each time we meet."
"I like our chats, maybe you could third wheel with me and Fluttershy sometime."
>D: "Don't you have some books to buy?"
>You push your back off of the bookshelf you were leaning on and scoop up your books again.
>You walk past Discord and elbow him in the side.
>He let's out a defeated sigh and walks slowly after you.

See not so bad. Although Fluttershy is a tempting addition to this love story. I know I know, there's too much going on already...
>>
>>29541093
>>29541148
>>29541154
>>29541160
>>29541208
Don’t say I didn’t warn you

>You are not anon
>You are a normal Drake
>Well not exactly. A normal drake should be safe in his cave right now and not running like a a lunatic in a fucking forest pursued by some wood wolf or whatever it is
>They attacked you as soon as you enter this cursed place, you manage to wound some of them but they were so many and too coordinate to let you have a chance against them
>Except the ones you received on your right wing, your scales did a good work to protect you from the bites howerver
>You managed to escape the fight and distance them
>You check behind you and see only the dark depth of the forest… no more ravenous wooden dog
>You stop your race in a litle glade and catch your breath
>You smirk proudly
«Seems like I outrun them»
>A sigh escape your mouth when you realize your current situation
«A good news... at last….»
>Normally you could have slay them easily with your strengh and dragon breath or at least flee the combat with your wings
>>
>>29541793
>But you are hungry, thirsty, tired, your left wing is broken ... the right too now, you don't know where you are, you lost your armor and chiefly you are desperate
>Your resolve is tested…
>Yfw pic related
>You need to calm down
>In the corner of your eyes, you see a tree tronk lying onthe ground
>And despite the fact you are in the most dangerous forest you have witnessed
>You sit on it and close your eyes
>‘Whatever happens you take 10 seconds to pull yourself together‘
>You breath in and breath out, breath in and breath out, breath in and breath out…
>Although you start to feel better, you can’t ignore the sadness dwelling in your heart
>A tear roll down on your cheek… and another one… and another one… and anoth-
>’Wait what ?!?’
>>
>>29541775
Well played, Mage, well played.

>>29541805
Interesting... Proceed.
>>
File: Rain.jpg (285KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Rain.jpg
285KB, 1191x670px
>>29541805
>Quickly you open your eyes and look at the sky
>It’s full of dark cloud who greet you with raindrops
>You feel like you’re about to explode
« ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW !?! IT CAN NOT BE WORSE !!! »
>In answer to this, a lightning descended from the storm and hit the tree close to you
>Shocked you stare at it, until it collapsed on the ground
>You have to move your ass out of this damnable forest before it kill you
>But right now you’re too scared to move, your legs are shaking like hell
>However, another lightning hit takes you out of your trance
>You shake your head and start running deeper in the forest
>>
File: 1455075381268.jpg (108KB, 742x667px) Image search: [Google]
1455075381268.jpg
108KB, 742x667px
>>29541566
dubs confirm flutterfags are cancer
>>
>>29541817
hope it's not complete shit so far, any critic are welcome. I can write more later if you want
>>
>>29541886
I'm gonna take a wild guess that you don't speak English as a first language. Other than that, it's looking fairly interesting.
>>
>>29541886
But it is complete shit so far.
>>
>>29538049
>You're an idiot.
>Of everything you could have said, you had to say that.
>Twilight didn't seem to know how to respond, she just sat there.
>Awkward silence blanketed the room.
>Except this blanket was made of asbestos.
>And on fire.
>And you were also on fire.
T: “You… died?”
>Well, there's no taking it back now is there?
>Might as well roll with this mess you've made now.
K: “There was a fall… and it /should/ have killed me.”
T: “And this fall… couldn't it have wiped your memory? The trauma and all?”
>Oh dammit all.
>She's got you there.
K: “I uh, really don't think so.”
T: “Why not then?”
>Yeah Khoa, why not?
>Wait.
>Wait, that's it!
K: “I woke up just outside of town! I'm a clearing!”
T: “And…?”
K: “What did I fall off of? If I lost my memory from the fall, my first memory should be waking up where I fell.”
>Twilight pauses for a bit.
>Not too shabby for working around a giant lie!
T: “Maybe there is something to this after all…”
K: “Did you do anything recently that-”
T: “What? Of course not!”
>She didn't even let you finish before closing off that theory.
>Then who?
>There were some powerful magic users around.
>But Twilight was the most accessible.
>So accessible you had a nervous breakdown getting here.
>This is going to be quite the little adventure.
>>
>>29541886
I like how it's different so far. The grammatical errors don't affect me that much. As long as you can tell a story, and it's understandable, it's good in my book. God knows I make enough errors and typos. Proceed m80
>>
>>29535833
>>29541452
Im ready for that leather jacket to make it to equestria
>>
>>29541452
It might be neat if they actually speak some sort of horse language and your protagonist has to learn the language or they need to cast some sort of language comprehension spell on him in his new form.
>>
>>29542236
Bump
>>
File: 20170223_213443-1.jpg (2MB, 1743x2789px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_213443-1.jpg
2MB, 1743x2789px
Bump
>>
>>29543768
>>
>>29542160
>The rest of your little meeting went relatively normal.
>Okay, your definition of normal right now is absolutely abnormal, but still.
>It was sort of nice.
>Talk of memory loss and death only served to stress you out, but just talking was good.
>Twilight was mostly introducing you to your surroundings, but it was still nice.
>You honestly couldn't remember the last good conversation you had.
>So that's something good that's come out of this so far.
>Does it outweigh everything else?
>Absolutely not.
>But, for now, you would take it.
>After an hour or so, it was agreed you should head home.
>The way they said home so casually threw you off.
>This isn't your home.
>This is… some fantasy world.
>Despite that, you honestly couldn't argue that you wanted to get back to Fluttershy's.
>It was starting to get late and it had been a long day.
>Sleep sounded fucking great.
>So, after a quick goodbye, Spike led you back.
>You paid close attention to landmarks and the like to ensure you wouldn't repeat the fiasco from today.
>The easy answer had turned out to be wrong, so you'd need to be ready to do some legwork.
>You'll have to be ready.
>This resolve was strange, at least to you.
>Motivation was something you had always lacked.
>You were a pessimist.
>A slacker.
>A looser.
>But, you were doing this.
>You were going to investigate whatever brought you here.
>That's not much like you at all.
>But you didn't exactly mind it.
>You supposed that's another tiny bit of a silver lining.
>As you crawled back into that bed after the walk, you pondered everything again.
>Why are you here?
>Who's to blame?
>Are you alive?
>>
>>29543988
>>
>>29544146
>So far, your nights in Equestria had been dreamless.
>You just slept, nothing special about it.
>But tonight was different.
>You dreamed.
>The first thing of note was you were a dragon in the dream.
>Physically you seemed pretty stuck, sure, but in your dreams?
>You tried to manipulate that, changing details in dreams had never been too hard before.
>But, you just stayed like this.
>Another peculiar part of your situation.
>However, as you looked around, the matter of still being Khoa evaporated.
>You were in your apartment.
>Just seeing the place again sent shivers down your spine.
>It had only been a week but still it was eerie.
>You walked around, everything seeming so much bigger because of your size.
>Everything felt so lucid, so vivid.
>Apart of you thought you were awake.
>You could hear an argument down the hall, smell the horrible dumpsters outside, see the mold…
>Home sweet home.
>One detail you noticed was over on the far wall.
>One very wrong detail.
>Your window was open.
>It was freezing this time of year.
>Besides, opening and closing it would have been risky seeing as how you had cracked it a while back.
>The crack was so bad you had…
>To tape the window shut.
>You were drunk as hell that night, but you remember going towards the window rather well.
>It had been open then too.
>Memories started to swell up from that night.
>The window was open, you went to close it, and…
>Then you were falling.
>Who removed the tape?
>Who opened the window?
>As you walked towards it, you began to shake.
>You were scared.
>But it pulled you closer.
>And closer.
>You couldn't turn back.
>It's just a dream, it's just a dream.
>Your small body is right at the window now.
>You can't stop yourself.
>You're falling again.
>You're screaming.
>And then you were awake.
>And you're crying.
>>
>>29542658
Considering this ~ Thanks. Will write a few revisions before I finally post the other half. Might not be ready until the next thread, but I struggle with writefagging as is, so I'd rather have it be just "a bit shit" as opposed to "absolute shit" if you feel me.
>>29542236
It most definitely will, I wrote it in for that exact reason.
>>
>>29542658
>>29544382
I've always found deus ex machina-language spell-omnicomprehension doohickey to be boring and lazy excuse for a writer to no work harder on character interactions. No offense.

Wouldn't it be better to, at least, have some limitations on it like, say, only knowing caster's native tongue and only being able to understand, but not speak, for although similar, dragons may not be able to replicate some of the sounds horses make, not to mention not immediately being able to replicate the sounds he CAN make.
It's like a toddler that understands your speech, but doesn't know yet how to use his mouth to voice his own opinion.
Additionally, "knowing" the language means also knowing the culture it originated from, the spell, however, only gives the very basic knowledge - not enough to discuss philosophy, but enough to ask where the restroom is and how to get there. When encountering a word he doesn't know, Anon will "know" that it IS a word because he knows what horse speak sounds like, but he wouldn't immediately know the meaning of it.
>>
File: karma_lost.jpg (278KB, 692x1034px) Image search: [Google]
karma_lost.jpg
278KB, 692x1034px
>>29541452
two words my writefriend tunnel snakes
>>
>>29541775
this just keeps getting better
>>
>>29544449
I can understand that I guess. If you feel as though the language barrier ordeal may just delay the story (and allow me to be lazy as fuck,) then I will quite happily leave it out.

Semi spoilers ahead;
The next part is going to mainly focus on Anon waking up and gathering his barrings before weighing up his situation and going from there, so it's not /too/ big of a deal at this stage in the story, but I like getting input as it helps me tailor the story to what the reader wants. Better to know now than later.
>>
>>29544536
Language barrier gets old very quick, but it's presence "deepens" the story, at least for me. By "softening" it to a degree you get to have your cake and eat it too - retaining the "depth" of interactions without turning the story into pantomime galore.
>>
>>29544282
>What the hell was that?
>You've had nightmares before but that was intense.
>You wiped the tears from your eyes, not wanting to alarm Fluttershy if she happens to look over.
>You stand up shakily, taking deep breaths.
>Your window had been opened.
>Why?
>This complicates things.
>Something opened your window.
>You went to go close it and next thing you knew, you were falling.
>But you had been having dark thoughts that night.
>Maybe you did jump? Taking advantage of the window being open?
>But that still didn't explain why it was open.
>You had used duct tape on the window, but in that dream there was no tape at all.
>You weren't positive, but you don't remember seeing tape that night either.
>Where did it go?
>You weren't even that scared anymore just, overloaded.
>You kick the wall in frustration, thankfully it didn't make too much noise.
>Your head was starting to swim again.
>This is just too much to process.
>That's when it hit you.
K: “I need a journal!”
>You had a good memory, but with all that has been going on, you'll need more than just that.
>You looked around the house a bit, Fluttershy was seemingly not home right now, but you didn't focus on that very much.
>You needed to write.
>But, nothing seemed readily available.
>Well, you did know one place to look.
>Trying to move on from the horrible dream you had, you stepped outside.
>Looks like Twilight isn't done helping you yet!
>>
Putting a name on now.

>>29537957
>Immediately you realized that that was seriously untactful of you, Princess Celestia was a horse after all.
>It was strange too, you’d wanted to say medium rare, but bloody came to your mind first.
>You winced, expecting a withering frown from the Princess.
>But none came, Celestia just smiled and nodded.
“The palace chefs are equipped for any appetite.”
>After a quick flash of magic, a silver platter loaded with raw beef appeared in your lap.
>Your mouth watered at just the smell of it, your eyes were transfixed by the blood dripping and pooling at the bottom of the platter.
>There were gems too, a whole ring of them lined around the edge of the platter.
>Three sapphires, three rubies, three amethysts, seven flawless white pearls and no less than seven perfect diamonds in an alternating pattern.
>You were now rich beyond even your wildest dreams, and all you’d asked for was some raw meat.
>Was this like a royal bribe or something to keep you from talking about your experience?
>You stared at Princess Celestia incredulously.
>”Uhhh, thanks for the meal. And the boatload of money too.”
>Celestia blinked a few times, confused.
“Boatload of money?”
>You spread your arms wide, staring right at the fortune of gems in front of you, then you stared at Celestia again.
>”Gems. Money. A lot.”
>You were still trying to figure out just how much they were worth, racking your brain for stock prices, especially on the diamonds.
>Princesss Celestia meanwhile was relatively unimpressed as she craned her neck out and counted the gems with a hoof.
>After counting, Celestia thought for moment.
>Then she giggled, and gave you a pat on the shoulder with her wing.
“Ah, Columba. I can hear in you that these gems are worth quite a bit in your world, but they are very common here in Equestria. Altogether, these gems are only worth about thirty bits. I suppose you could buy yourself a nice hat.”
>What.
>>
>>29544841
>With your lips pursed, you picked up a diamond and examined every perfect angle of it.
>The diamond was so well polished and shaped, that it had a prism effect on all of the light that passed through it, shooting off rainbows in every direction.
>”Thirty bits.”
“Yes. Or you could eat them.”
>You perked a brow at Celestia.
>This was the first time you’d ever considered the possibility that Princess Celestia was fucking with you.
>She just shrugged.
“I’m quite serious. Dragons are well known for their voracious appetite for gems.”
>Your eyes narrowed suspiciously, but you shrugged too, setting the diamond and all of the other gems aside on your bed.
>”I’ll save them for later then.”
“I’m sure you’ll love them, especially the fresh pearls. They were just fished out a few hours ago.”
>You weren’t sure how a pearl could be fresh, but you were sure that any sort of meat shouldn’t be left lying around.
>It belonged in somebody’s stomach.
>With gusto, you dug into your meal, taking in big bloody chunks with every bite.
>It was absolutely the best thing you’d ever tasted in your life, the perfect tenderness, the incredible cut that emphasized the marbling of the meat.
>Succulent, bleeding and with just the faintest taste of salt to emphasize the best qualities of the beef.
>Perfect.
>Idly, you could hear Princess Celestia giggling again.
“I’ll leave you to it then.”
>She said, already making her way to the door.
>You nodded your head rapidly and tossed her a double bloody thumbs up, still chewing on a mouthful of beef with blood practically pouring out of your mouth and down your chest.
>She turned back and smiled once more before leaving.
>>
>>29544845
“Pleasant dreams Columba.”
>Quickly, you swallowed, just in time to say.
>”Goodnight Princess Celestia.”
>As soon as the door shut behind the Princess, the condensed sunlight and the crystals above dimmed almost completely, leaving the room to bathe in the moonlight.
>You ate your beef happily, smiling around at nothing and everything.
>Thoughts danced in your mind about what you would be doing tomorrow, there was a whole new world out there.
>Your first priority was talking to Princess Celestia about that friend of hers though, you couldn’t forget that.
>You gulped down the last morsel of beef on your platter ponderously.
>There was going to be a whole lot of learning going on.
>Licking your lips, you wiped off the blood around your mouth idly with your covers and licked your claws clean.
>You licked up the last few drops of blood from the platter too, holding it sideways up to your face.
>And just like that you saw your new face for the first time, reflected clearly in the silver.
>You understood now why Celestia said you were already a beautiful dove.
>Not to delve into narcissism or anything, but you were magnificent.
>Your snout was small and delicate, shaped just right for your face.
>Your eyes were a deep forest green, shining with curiosity and energy.
>The horns on either side of your head were a shade darker white than your pearly white scales, hovering somewhere around ivory.
>They were perfectly symmetrical as well, twisting completely on themselves before pointing out front.
>Your feathery hair set nicely on your head, with two long plumes falling down on either side to the base of your neck.
>Your eyes and the makeshift mirror wandered further, taking in -
>…
>Ah fuck.
>Your covers were soaked in blood, and so were you.
>You hopped out of bed before the blood could run off of you and onto the mattress.
>There was blood all over your scales, running in rivulets over your breasts and down your stomach.
>>
>>29544858
>You whipped your head around, looking for something to clean yourself with.
>And like magic, there was a table already set out for you, loaded with a couple towels and spare covers.
>”She’s too good.”
>Grinning and shaking your head in disbelief, you grabbed a towel and dried yourself off.
>You set all of the bloody covers aside in a pile and replaced them, then you moved the table closer to your bed so you could set your gems and the silver platter on it.
>Satisfied, you jumped back into bed, shut your eyes tight and thought of days to come till sleep took you.

And that's the end of Chapter 1, hope you guys have enjoyed it so far, I promise there'll be more action soon.

>>29530180
Thanks, I try.

>>29531745
>>29531963
Love your stuff man.
>>
>>29541775
>After another decade of walking through the library, you arrive at the front desk.
>When you first arrived there was no one to be found, but now the librarian appears to be working on something st the desk.
>Don't question where she's been, just be happy she's here now.
>She probably got fucking lost.
>She's staring intently at some paper work.
>Her ears twitch when she hears your footsteps approaching, and she looks up at the two of you.
>Her eyes fall upon you at first and she jumps, a look of fear growing on her face.
>Her eyes dart from you to Discord and she screams.
"Hey, take it easy! We're with Princess Twilight!"
>She doesn't answer. Rather she just sits there, petrified, her eyes darting between you and Discord.
>You look back at Discord who seems to have shapeshifted into an eldritch monster of sorts.
>You spin around and start punching Discord's...arm?
"Fuck outa here! You're not helping!"
>Discord shifts back into his own form, and he's on the floor laughing.
>You scoff and turn back to the librarian who looks more confused than anything else now.
>>
>>29545060
Inb4 Bump
>>
>>29545060
>he shifted into an eldritch monster of sorts.

I bet he shifted into a lil kozilek
>>
>>29545060
"Ignore that fucker, I have a question for you."
>"....What's a 'f-fucker?'"
>You point a thumb back to Discord, still laughing on the ground.
"Him. He's a fucker. Now, I was wondering if I could buy these dragon books from the library. Princess Twilight has high hopes that she can learn more about dragon culture from them, but she would like to take them with her."
>Smooth.
>The librarian clears her throat and tries to shake the fear off of her face.
>"I don't see why not. No one has read those books in ages, and if the new princess can get use from them we would be happy to help."
>Damn right you would be happy to help.
>These books are as good as yours.
>Unlimited power!
>Ok settle down.
>You pull out your- well, Twilight's trusty drawstring sack of bits and pay the librarian.
>You don't know if you got a good deal or not, the money here is still kind of an enigma to you.
>Truth be told, you don't really care. You're using a princess's unlimited funds.
>One day you're gonna have to buy your own ancient treasures, but for now, It's on Twilight.
>Speaking of which, you hear some more hoof steps coming from the dark of the infinite library.
>It's Twilight and Spike alright.
>Spike has his eyes glued to the floor.
>Twilight makes eye contact with you as you turn to look at her, but she quickly looks to her left.
>What the hell is up with them? Oh well...
>>
>>29545185
Seems like Twilight gave Spike the "talk"
>>
>>29545185
>Twilight continues looking in the other direction, but her faces scrunched up when she hears the still chuckling Discord.
>She whips her head back toward you and spots him sitting on the ground, wiping a tear from his eye.
>T: "Doscord?! What are /you/ doing here?!"
>Discord gathers himself and floats back to his feet- well...foot and hoof.
>D: "Twilight! It's so good to see you again!"
>Twilight gives him an inquisitive stare.
>T: "What are you up to?"
>D: "Why do I have to be up to anything? I was just getting ready to attend the dinner party you're throwing later tonight!"
>Twilight's eyes go wide.
>T: "Oooh, no. I'm not going to let you ruin-"
>D: "Why would I ruin your little get together? All I'm trying to do is spend a little more time with my dear friend, Tonic."
>Twilight's wide eyes are replaced with a dead-pan stare.
>D: "You don't believe me? That's because we had to keep our friendship a secret. Tonic was afraid of what you'd think because of how badly you treat me!"
>She turns her dead stare over to you.
>You meet her gaze. After a quick pause you give her a shrug.
>T: "...fine. But I'm warning you-"
>D: "How delightful! This is going to be such fun!"
>>
>>29545442
mariachi band when?
>>
>>29545600
https://youtu.be/QYLFUHP2ni4?t=2s
>>
>>29544875
I love it so far, keep it up family
>>
>>29545600
>>
>>29544875
Probably my favourite story in this thread so far.
>>
File: 1486398742820.png (198KB, 976x975px) Image search: [Google]
1486398742820.png
198KB, 976x975px
Part 2 of my story coming soon. Stay tuned. Just gotta finish writing it and then proof check it.

Hope you guys enjoy it when it gets posted, and as always, please give me some feedback and criticism. Would love to know where you want to see the story go.
>>
>>29516924
Yep, his green is finished
>>
So, I've got broad strokes for a lot my of story already figured out. However, I thought I'd try spicing some things up! So you guys have any ideas for minor plot lines? Now, if it winds up conflicting with anything i have planned, I won't do it- but it might could be fun to open up some interaction as I continue!
>>
>>29547435
Loving your story so far Kolaghan, keep it up as you see fit, I wouldn't want to steer you one way or another, as I'm writing something myself, but I'm sure a few Anons will give you some pointers. Keep up the good work famalam <3
>>
File: 1487814266736.png (167KB, 1533x1767px) Image search: [Google]
1487814266736.png
167KB, 1533x1767px
Continued from >>29535833

>....
>You feel weightless, as though you are drifting around in the endless void of space.
>You see nothing but the blackest black you've ever seen. Saying it is "dark" would be an understatement.
>Can't even see your own hands in front of your face.
>Well, you've really done it this time, buddy.
>You've done some stupid shit on your nights out over the past three years, but this one is definitely in your top three.
>You'd rate it a solid #2 on the "dumb shit you've done while drunk" chart, only second to that one time you grabbed that long-haired dudes ass thinking he was a chick.
>Guy was looking fine as hell from behind.
>Dat beard though.
>Wait a second, if you're dead, how are you having this internal monologue right now.
>Excellent point brain.
*RUMBLE CRACK BANG*
>You just had to open your big fucking mouth, didn't you?
>Couldn't just float around in the void.
(1/?)
>>
File: 1487804691960.png (35KB, 482x514px) Image search: [Google]
1487804691960.png
35KB, 482x514px
>>29547568
>Had to fuck that up as well, didn't y-
>Almost as soon as that thought slips into your head, you feel a plunging feeling in your stomach as though you are falling.
>A bright flash of white light suddenly fills your vision, dazzling you before you see the night sky surrounding you.
>Hold up.. THE SKY?
>No wonder it feels like you're falling. YOU ARE FALLING.
>You let out a shrill scream, almost piercing your own ears with how much you sound like a bitch-ass-nigga right now.
>You turn in mid-air only to see the edge of a forest fast approaching you below.
>Well. If you weren't dead already, you sure as shit will be after this.
>You slam your eyes shut and cover your face with your arms.
>As you collide with the trees below you, you feel like you've belly-flopped concrete, and let out a sharp "ARF!" as you bounce off of the first tree like a fucking cartoon character, and crash through the branches before hitting the ground with a sharp, but (surprisingly) not life-ending "POMF"
>W-what are we going to do on the edge of the f-forest, Anon-kun?
>Fuck off, brain.
>You let out a groan as your eyes flutter open and you run your ha-...
>W.. What? Wait.. No..
>>
File: 1478220362745.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1478220362745.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>29547585
>Those arent fucking hands.
>You blink a few times and rub your eyes.
>Those are fucking claws.
>Your adrenaline kicks in almost immediately as you let out a scream and scramble back, kicking up dirt until your back hits a tree reminding you of your currently beat-to-shit body.
>Fuck sake.
"Ugh"
>Fuck your back though, WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO YOU?
>You shakily raise your new appendages to your face and are met with scaly white lower arms, and a pair of equally scaly white hand.. Claw.. Things.. On the end of them.
[Heavy Breathing]
"Okay, this is we- What the fuck has happened to my voice?"
>You sound like a fucking chick, what the fuck.
>Oh no. Oh. Fuck. To. The. No.
>If you can turn into one of the lizard people, it isn't totally out of the question for you to have turned into a split-arse as well.
>You move your jacket open slightly, and lift your now torn-up white tshirt to look over yourself.
>Yup, something is not right here capt'n.
>You kick your legs out in front of you to get a good look over yourself, and are met with a slim feminine figure, only you look like a big white lizard-person with a fleshy coloured underside, and now also appear to have a tail that has white ridges running up the back of it.
>What the fuck are you? You look like a dinosaur fucked a human, and you're the byproduct.
>You kinda' look like a dragon.
>>
File: 1478121596692.png (10KB, 576x347px) Image search: [Google]
1478121596692.png
10KB, 576x347px
>>29547611
>You take another glance over your form, only to realise how ruined your clothes are from your little flying lesson through the canopy above, before shuddering at the thought of doing that shit again.
>Your jeans are fucked, one of the legs is mostly torn off, and the other is just gone entirely up to your hip more or less.
>You yank what's left of the other leg off leaving you with some jean-short-short type things. Your tail has already created a hole for its self, so at least you don't have to worry about that shit for now.
>Everything hurts.
>What the fuck happened last night? All you remember is that your name is a.. An? Wait.. What was your name again?
>Fuck.
>This is totally not good.
>Your head is fucking killing you, you can't stop and think about this right now, you're concust, bleeding, battered, and need help.
>You dig your newfound claws into the tree beside you and yank yourself up to your feet, only to slam back down on your ass as your ruined leg gives way underneath your weight.
>Shit.
>You grab a thick branch from beside you, and use the torn off material from your jeans, and another torn off strip from the bottom of your tshirt to fashion yourself a crude leg-brace, and a totally fashionable crop-top.
>You stifle a laugh.
>Even in the face of death, you're fucking hilarious.
*claw finger guns* *click click*
"Okay. 1. 2. 3."
>>
File: 1486782121852.jpg (19KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486782121852.jpg
19KB, 316x400px
>>29547630
>You yank yourself up again with a groan, and using another branch as a crutch, manage to begin your wobbly hobble to the edge of the illuminated tree-line ahead of you.
>Good enough place to start as any, you guess.
>It doesn't take you long, and after a little bit of walking, you breach the edge of the forest, and cast your eyes over a small town about half a mile away just across from a vast field in front of you.
>....
>....
>Finally, you're not far away. Keep pushing, don't give up now.
>You see a huge imposing building up ahead in the centre of this otherwise rustic town that appears to be made from glass.
>That must be the hospital, keep going. You got this gir- man.. Yeah.. Man.
>As you reach the building, you start screaming at the top of your lungs for help while simultaneously pushing open the door in front of you and collapsing into the building.
>You crawl across the floor with your legs sprawled behind you while crying and sniffling like a bitch for someone to help you.
>Come on, man the fuck up. You got this.
>As you look up, you see a small figure running toward you before your head starts to spin and you begin to fade back to unconsciousness.
>Hello_darkness_my_old_friend.mp4
>The last thing you hear is a sharp exhale of shock followed by the voice of a young male shouting "Twilight! Come quick! Help!"
>....

That's all for part 2 folks. Hope that someone somewhere is enjoying this. If not, I'll abandon it. If you have any suggestions/feedback, please feel free to share em.
>>
>>29547666
Nice story so far, Satan.

>>29547630
This anon arrived in STYLE.
>>
>>29544875
Oh shit Woofr's back. I fucking loved your last drago anon story.
>>
>>29441806
There's a few dead bins in that list too, just FYI.
>>
File: 1486868174018.png (627KB, 1169x860px) Image search: [Google]
1486868174018.png
627KB, 1169x860px
>>29544875
Woofr, can you link me to your first post in this story? I'd really like to read it, but I'm Mobilefagging and I can't find the first post. I hear good things about your first story also. Do you have a pastebin?
>>29547695
Thanks Anon, it means a lot. Going to be adding to my pastebin tomorrow /u/punki if anyone is interested. Not too sure what to title it just yet though.
>>
File: 1487629524832-v.jpg (225KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
1487629524832-v.jpg
225KB, 1200x891px
>>29546131
Thanks man. You too.

>>29546877
Thank ya.

>>29548162
Real happy to hear that, even happier to be writing dragons again. This one is something of a sequel, takes place in the same verse.

>>29548302
Sure thing, first post is here: >>29518228
All of my pastes are on this account: http://pastebin.com/u/Woofr
This story is called Reflection, the first story is called Echoes and is composed of twelve parts starting with Wise. Happy reading, best enjoyed with a deep mug of hot chocolate.

>>29547435
I'd keep up exactly what you're doing now, it's enrapturing. I'm interested in seeing where you take the suicide(?) dynamic.
>>
Looks like I'll keep on keeping on then! Glad to know people think im doing good! I honestly have been really worried this whole time things aren't coming out well! Especially the whole inciting incident/mystery about what happened to bring Khoa into Equestria.
>>
>>29544647
>Walking back to Twilight's was thankfully problem free.
>It seems your memory works best when sandwiches a moment of severe trauma despair.
>So, that's something.
>That or Spike just gave you really good directions.
>It's one or of the other.
>Even better, Twilight was more than willing to give you everything you need to journal.
T: "Going to keep a diary I take it?"
K: "Well, I suppose. It's mostly to organize thoughts, theories, and... memory fragments."
>She nodded, thankfully not pressing more.
>Spilling the beans to Twilight feels too easy to risk.
>You've already managed to screw up and share your death theory.
>But no more!
>Khoa the Dragoness is stepping up her game!
>Who would have thought writing utensils could boost your bravado so much?
>But hey, long strings of defeats warrant celebrating small victories!
>Besides, with how moody you've been lately you'll probably feel bad again soon, so why not live it up?
>You can't avoid letting out a sigh at that fact.
>Feeling bad is a near constant for you.
>Even now it's mucking up your mood!
>In an attempt to get yourself back in a good mood you sit in the corner ri start writing.
>"The Peculiar Case of Khoa"
>Even now you're a fucking nerd.
>Regardless, you keep writing.
>"I'm not me. In some strange happening, I woke up here in Equestria. I had been turned into a dragoness. My scales are golden yellow and my eyes are blu-"
>Focus Khoa, this isn't about your looks.
>This is about unraveling the truth!
>Despite that, you still finish off your little bio.
>"...and although I'm not sure, I think along with a newfound fear of falling I dislike spiders. Just a hunch though. It is no mystery that I most definitely enjoy the heat."
>You knew you were dumping a lot of time into a dumb little bio nobody would ever read.
>But it made you feel good.
>So, you kept writing.
>>
>>29546780
>>
>>29547666
Trips says you better not give up on this. I'm reading it and lovin it.
>>
I was thinking for the next thread we could use a picture of all of the dragons in a group picture, can it be done in time?
>>
>>29549804
O shit this pls.
>>
File: 1485874002392.png (197KB, 414x351px) Image search: [Google]
1485874002392.png
197KB, 414x351px
>>29549804
Yes please. Drawfags? Drawfags! Where art thou, drawfags?
>>29549145
You got it.
>>
File: yu1jeRgLx1r46qu0o9_250.gif (866KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
yu1jeRgLx1r46qu0o9_250.gif
866KB, 250x188px
>>29549804
Ill give it a shot, shoot me some deets of our ladies
These stories give me life
>>
File: 1487770357725.jpg (44KB, 599x556px) Image search: [Google]
1487770357725.jpg
44KB, 599x556px
>>29550645
One here >>29524810 and another one here >>29524918, there's a fairly good description of Woofrs qt drago here>>29518249 and here >>29525989, and another (I hope) good description of my drago here >>29547611, and here >>29547630.

I apologise if I've missed anyone out. Just picking up the ones that I noticed while scanning the thread. Operating on little to no sleep today.
>>
>>29550730
thanks senpai
>>
>>29550645
>>29550730
Wait, was >>29524918 This one of Khoa? I didn't want to assume when I hopped on because I had pretty mich much just started, but it fits pretty much everything I've described so far (but hey, maybe I accidentally copied someone"s idea for mc). If not, I'd love to shove her in this group pic if there's still time!
>>
>>29550777
I assumed that one was Khoa, don't see another dragon fitting that description ITT. Don't worry Kolaghan, I'm pretty confident that that is her.

She a qt
>>
>>29550795
Oh awesome! Looked a lot how I pictured her so I was /really/ hoping it Wasn't someone else!

Also, thanks even more artnonymous!
>>
>>29550777
yea i was going off of the image from >>29506690
is there anything that need to be tweak for khoa?
>>
>>29550858
Honestly? Nothing really comes to mind. I think the original drawing captures her pretty well! Even the eye color was right! I'd say tweaks are unnecessary.
>>
>>29550858
Really nice work, Anon. You draw some qt dragons. Should be interesting to see what you turn out for the group picture assuming that you are the same Anon as >>29550735
>>
File: Columba_Sketchout1.png (178KB, 353x548px) Image search: [Google]
Columba_Sketchout1.png
178KB, 353x548px
>>29550876
i sure am,,
also just a quick sketch of Columba,
i kinda feel like im drawing a dragon fluttershy with this on
>>
>>29548735
>You feel a light nudge on your shoulder.
T: "Hey, Khoa, it's been over an hour. Just thought I'd let you know you can take that with you."
>It doesn't feel like its been an hour.
>Did writing really just draw you in that much?
>Honestly you sort of blacked out in a way, you weren't totally cognizant of what you were writing.
>You look over your most recent page, wondering what train of thought you were on.
>"I don't understand much of anything. I've never been the brightest. I usually just coast along. That's how I do things. But now I'm taking initiative. Is this teaching me some sort of lesson? I should be annoyed, that all of this is being used as a tool, but I'm more curious. Who wants to take the time to work on me? I'm just-"
>Well, you can never say you delude yourself.
>You've always been your worst critic.
>Sighing, you thumb through the other pages.
>Not a sentence of theory, save for the passing mention of this possibly being a lesson.
>It's all just you.
>Your fears, your joys, your observations of the past week.
>And most notably, not a mention of specific events from before this week.
>Just vague mentions of "before".
>Looks like that wasn't really on your mind.
K: "Twilight?"
T: "Yes Khoa?"
K: "Thanks for letting me use all of this. I feel... relieved."
>That was no lie.
>You had reached a personal serenity in this moment.
>Thoughts of windows and suicide could be on hold.
>This was about you.
>You ran your hand over your leg.
>Feeling your firm scales.
>Knowing deep down they were yours.
>Your next course of action felt obvious.
>This journal was evidence to that.
>You're wearing yourself down.
>It's not like you hate it here.
>You can stay firm in figuring this all out, but also relax a little.
>Get to know the locals outside of what you've watched on a show.
>Have a little fun even.
K: "I should get going now, but, I'll be around again soon!"
T: "For more help?"
>You give a little shrug.
K: "Or just to say hello I suppose."
>>
I suppose this can be called them end of part one. Khoa has bounced through a ton of emotions, before deciding to sit somewhere between focused and enjoying herself. Many questions remain unanswered, and Khoa may learn that balancing their search and enjoyment is harder than expected! More questions will be raised, more characters will be met, and I'll still desperately struggle for a title on our next instalment! Coming whenever I sit down to write again! Don't miss it! Unless you want to.
>>
File: wip1.png (74KB, 471x396px) Image search: [Google]
wip1.png
74KB, 471x396px
>>29551067
hows khoa's tootsies go? also starting on group shot
>>
>>29551098
I haven't really put a ton of thought into it! Whatever works best for you!
>>
>>29551105
cool beans
>>
File: annon_1.png (116KB, 317x524px) Image search: [Google]
annon_1.png
116KB, 317x524px
>>29550730
>>29547666

hows this looking,, how do you see her facial feature like?? other colours,, etc
>>
>>29551225
Dam son, she hot.
>>
File: meme.png (255KB, 560x386px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
255KB, 560x386px
>>29551225
Loving the colours you're using Anon, think it really suits her character, and the facial expression is perfect. Couldn't really give you any criticism at all, 10/10 work.

Thank you for drawing her. Really love this piece <3
>>
>>29551272
sweet
>>
File: THANKS SEAPONIES.jpg (39KB, 534x208px) Image search: [Google]
THANKS SEAPONIES.jpg
39KB, 534x208px
>>29550918
So far she looks like you plucked her straight out of my imagination, especially with how you handled the horns. I haven't even described the wings yet and you nailed them. You made my week honestly, thanks.
>>
File: q4upmbm8r1qjykxzo1_500.gif (499KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
q4upmbm8r1qjykxzo1_500.gif
499KB, 425x315px
>>29551292
sweet, does she have anything special with tail, legs and size??
>>
File: Nesting+birdie.gif (1MB, 499x352px) Image search: [Google]
Nesting+birdie.gif
1MB, 499x352px
>>29551334
She's got a feathery spade on the end of her tail and her tail is about as thick as you've drawn the others. She's four feet and three inches tall. This post should help you out with those details
>>29523788
Looking forward to what you put out drawfriend.

cyoot birb
>>
>>29551334
Ah, forgot to link this post too.
>>29523775
>>
File: IMG_0449.png (30KB, 301x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0449.png
30KB, 301x341px
>>29550918
>>29551225
Hawt dayum son!
>>
>>29551098
>>29551225
>>29524918
>>29524810
I want to see an animated series with these cuties going about their day-to-day lives in Ponyville, and going on adventures in the forest.

pls
>>
>>29551677
They'd probably form a support group or something
>>
File: 1484816881947-vg.gif (652KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1484816881947-vg.gif
652KB, 250x193px
>>29551717
NUDE (New and United Dragon Ensemble)
>>
File: I like your title, too.gif (481KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
I like your title, too.gif
481KB, 141x141px
>>29551717
>>29551821
OR
>The D(ragon) Club

>Dragons Anonymous

>Teenage Mutant Dragon Anons

>My Life as a Teenage Dragon

I'd watch it.
>>
>>29547666
9/11 story satan, keep it up
>>
>>29551821
>>29551835
Dazed
Reptilian
Assurance
Group
Or
Network
System
>>
Working on a title, how do these sound?

>The Gold Standard
>All That Glitters
>Out The Window
>That Night

I dunno, some of these feel cringy in my head. Your thoughts?
>>
File: 1487244663139.png (2MB, 769x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1487244663139.png
2MB, 769x1074px
>>29551717
Maybe they could call themselves the bad dragons

I'll see myself out.
>>
>>29549804
What if it was a picture like at the end of the intro

>>29551905
I like The Gold Standard
>>
>>29551905
The Gold Standard fits this, I agree with Mage. Reminds me actually. I need a title for my story as well. Suggestions?

Also, part 3 may not be ready until tomorrow night as I haven't slept much, and I don't wanna deliver absolute shit.
>>
>>29552001
>>29552012
Gold Standard it is!
>>
>>29552012
Don't ask me for titles. Mine is just Tonic the Dragon. I'm not very imaginative
>>
>>29551875
Thanks for the encouragement Anon, helps keep my interest in writing alive n' kicking. Glad you're enjoying things so far!
>>29551334
Really eager to see the finished work. Godspeed, drawfriend.
>>29552184
Point taken. I'll probably end up going with something similar myself I think. I've never been too good with titles.. Or writing either for that matter.;_;
>>29552086
Hell yeah. When's the next part coming out? Really enjoying your stuff so far, friend.
>>
>>29552516
I'll try to get a few batches out once I'm home!
>>
Bumping for green and cute dragon pictures
>>
>>29553034
>>
>>29553528
Wewlad, nearly 404'd there. I'm gonna' map some more of my story out tonight. Can't promise it'll be /posted/ tonight, but I'll certainly map it.

Stay fresh dragonbros.
>>
Update; outline is more or less written up. Gonna start writing it tonight, but again, not gonna commit to getting anything posted until tomorrow.

Hoping to hear more from my fellow writefriends. Enjoying everyone's stuff so far. Great moves! Keep it up! Proud of ya!
>>
>>29553528
>>
Can't write bump woo
>>
>>29554001
nu bread pls b0ss
>>
File: 1487473000899.png (199KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487473000899.png
199KB, 456x810px
It appears we need a new thread, friends. Anyone able to get on that?
>>29554749
This'll be the death of us. Thread is sinkin' fast captn'! We've hit the bump limit I think. I'd create a new thread myself if it wasn't for the fact that I'm posting from my phone.
>>29554772
Writing as we speak Anon. This part is going to be considerably longer than the previous two parts, so it may take until tomorrow for me to finish it, but I promise I will have it ready by then. I'll post it in the next thread as this one is autosaging right now. Keep your eyes on pastebin.com/u/punki
>>
>>29554772
Misunderstood your post because I'm a huge sleep deprived dum-dum.

This is your calling Anon. Your destiny is to create the new thread. Do it. Do it for us all.
>>
File: 1487733051908.png (508KB, 733x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487733051908.png
508KB, 733x810px
Done with my writing for the night - If a new thread hasn't been created by the time I wake up in the morning, I'll create one myself. If someone else beats me to it, that'd be much appreciated though.

G'night dragonfriends.
>>
>>29554901
iunno how doe.
>>
Oh! I suppose I'll wait for the new thread to continue posting. I know we discussed that group shot as the next thread image, so if our lovely anonymous artist wants to start it, I think they should when they finish!
>>
>>29555188
>>
Friendly suggestion to join /ptfg/.
>>
>>29555567
Not-so-friendly reminder to fuck off.
>>
>>29555427
>>
>>29555567
>Friendly
well i'm not your friend, buddy
>>
new bread when
>>
File: 1487621148762.gif (24KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487621148762.gif
24KB, 220x220px
>Page 10
>way past bumplimit
[nervous sweating]
>>
>>29555704
so what happens,, does it get archived or it gets to the point were you cant reply??
>>
>>29555617
>>
File: 1425746858841.jpg (448KB, 1164x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1425746858841.jpg
448KB, 1164x1050px
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.