[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that 'loyalty' is the element that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

Can we all agree that 'loyalty' is the element that is least important?

You got to look out for number one always.

Honesty is pretty optional too, if you want your friends to like you, don't ever show them your true feelings.

Kindness some times too, its just not an option in some situations. Good to have when convenient though. It makes people think higher of you, and that's useful in general.

Laughter and magic kickass, those are the important ones.
>>
>>29435123
>Can we all agree
youd like that wouldnt you ponychan.
>>
File: 1337425084537960.jpg (257KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1337425084537960.jpg
257KB, 1366x768px
>>
Loyalty is far too often mistaken for obedience and stupidity.
>>
>>29435123
>trying to rationalize being an asshole: the post
>>
File: How to make friends.jpg (372KB, 1319x1008px) Image search: [Google]
How to make friends.jpg
372KB, 1319x1008px
>>29435123
>OP confirmed for never having had friends.
>>
>>29435123
>Can we all agree that 'loyalty' is the element that is least important?
Many girls find this very important.
The whole marriage thing is a declaration of loyalty, and girls seem to enjoy those ceremonies more than boys.
>>
File: 1467415045830.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1467415045830.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>29435123
Seems like you got the order reversed there.
>Laughter and magic the most important.
First of all: you are baiting right? Magic? Motherfucker, you are taking the piss.
Second: Laughter is the least important, you think just because you make people laugh you are their friend? For all you know they are laughing AT you.
Laughter will come regardless, laughter is part of friendship but not the most important, the relationship someone might have with their best friends can be something as dry and boring as two people sitting on the porch quietly sipping beer.

Kindness is good to have, always: a friend in need, is a friend indeed, don't confuse kindness with crippling altruism.

Honesty is important, and something that sadly many people seem to lack when it comes to their friends, often times because friends are like-minded so they fail to see when some checking is required, or refuse to acknowledge it because then it's hypocrisy.
A friend not afraid to point out attitudes, actions or ways that are clearly shit is more valuable than one that's afraid to stop the circlejerk, though it's up to you to filter out what is advice and what's joking. YOLOshitters are all well and good, but apparently many people need to be reminded that they still have to live with the consequences.

Lastly, the most important of all is loyalty, for what is a person without it? I guess if there's no loyalty to be had then you can always trust your "friends" to be disloyal, and at that point are they really people you'd want to associate with? People who would take you for all you have and drop your ass at their earliest convenience. At this point why even bother having friends, if they will always be detrimental to you.
>>
File: 1480963825161.png (335KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1480963825161.png
335KB, 500x494px
>>29435345
>Many girls find this very important.
Yet funnily enough, many show themselves the most disloyal.
>The whole marriage thing is a declaration of loyalty, and girls seem to enjoy those ceremonies more than boys.
Well I assure you it's not loyalty that these girls love about marriage and men don't like marriage as much precisely for that same reason.
Marriage benefits the woman 100% at the cost of the man, heck the entire ceremony revolves around making the woman out to be some kind of royalty regardless of how she carries herself, and either the man or the father is expected to pay for that, women don't even have to be loyal at all, honestly, marriage nowadays is practically giving the woman a loaded gun and trusting her not to shoot you with it, which most often seems to always happen when 70% of divorces are started by women and many of those the reason is always that they found someone they deemed better, cucking may or may not be involved beforehand, that the "love" is gone, or that they'd rather not put up with the man she agreed to marry with the benefit of still having access to his money and possessions.
Lotta loyalty to have when someone literally gifted their life to them.
>>
File: Rainbow ball.png (500KB, 1595x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow ball.png
500KB, 1595x1856px
>>29435345
>Modern women
>Loyal

People wonder why men aren't getting married, and women can't fathom that they're the problem.
>>
>>29435397
>Marriage benefits the woman 100%
You extrapolate my answer to grown women and that is something ENTIRELY different.
If you want my view on grown women you have to go to /pol/.

I could even fill you in on how the female fascination of marriage changes focus as they transform from girls to teens to adult to seniors, but why bother? It's not like you are really interested, you just want to tell someone they are wrong.
>>
File: 1457888520427.gif (914KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1457888520427.gif
914KB, 500x286px
>>29435437
Aren't women the ones that get married? Why bring little girls into this? Kids don't even understand marriage completely past surface level.
Young girls are drawn to marriage for the concept of being bound forever, a permanent state of "playing house" with the kid that has their attention, depending on the adults around them of course, especially mom and dad, lots of kids get fucked over on their views and opinions of it depending on their parents relationship.
At least it used to be like that, don't know about now that men are still expected to be providers while women shouldn't even be expected to know how to cook You misogynistic piece of shit, how dare you.
It also helps that the whole princess/special day thing gets fed to them in it's most pure and romantic form through cartoons.
Point is, boys and girls are different, they grow up differently and have different mentalities; saying girls enjoy these ceremonies more than boys, when at that age boys aren't even interested in girls much less thinking about marriage, is moot, like comparing the "enjoyment" of a prostate exam between men and women.
Why even bother mentioning marriage and girls if you don't expect this type of argument to crop up?
In fact why even specifically say girls? Like boys don't find loyalty in friendship to be important.
Why even bring up marriage when the topic is friendship?
Now that I look over the first post, that shit really exhumes a girls vs boys mentality, too.
What's your angle here famjam? trying to get some (You)s? because if so, then you've succeeded.
>>
>>29435497
>OP topic: 6 personality traits and their importance.
>Setting: A TV show with young girls as main demographic.
>My Post: Based on above 2
>Your post: SHITPOST!!!!
if (readingcomprehension==true) goto /pol/
>>
File: 1479739124678.jpg (10KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1479739124678.jpg
10KB, 299x289px
>>29435503
>OP topic: 6 personality traits and their importance.
Okay.
>Setting: A TV show with young girls as main demographic.
Doesn't really matter when discussing 5 traits that are found in every human, but okay.
>My Post: Based on above 2
>>29435345
This is where you lost me when:
>>Many girls find this very important.
>Talking about one guy's subjective ranking of 6 personality traits.
>Needlessly brings girls into this because "demographic" when it's clearly unneeded in this discussion.
>>The whole marriage thing is a declaration of loyalty, and girls seem to enjoy those ceremonies more than boys.
>Brings marriage into this, because that apparently is also a big part of the demographic too.
>Proceeds to also throw his unsolicited opinion on boys and marriage ceremonies too.
>Stupidly invites argument based on this.
>Disregards it and acts surprised called bait.

Honestly, my dude, you keep telling me to go to /pol/, but isn't /r9k/ more the place to send people with these views on women and marriage?
This has been fun but it's time to scrounge up some food.
I'll still keep thinking you are baiting, and you can go on thinking whatever you want to help yourself sleep at night if you aren't.
I'll do me and you keep on doing you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.