[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching an episode from an early season >it ends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hnnnnng.jpg (14KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.jpg
14KB, 378x301px
>watching an episode from an early season
>it ends with a nice lesson learned and dictated by Princess Celestia's pupil, Twilight Sparkle
>>
>>29433109
Literally everything went to shit with A Canterlot Wedding.
>>
>>29433173

A Canterlot Wedding was awesome though.
>>
>>29433173
Literally everything went to shit with Lesson Zero

I've seriously only watched it once when it came out and I refuse to watch it again. I hate that episode. I hate everything about it. It was the real ill omen of what was to come. The rest of the season was pretty much solid though.
>>
>>29433214
If you haven't watched it in 6 years, that's part of the problem. You should go back and give it a fair analysis and see if it's really as bad as it was. I'll give you 22 minutes.
>>
>>29433109
how many nostalgia circlejerk threads do you need?
>>
>>29433214
>hating the best Twilight episode ever
Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: bitchslap.png (61KB, 215x206px) Image search: [Google]
bitchslap.png
61KB, 215x206px
>>29433228
It was not the best Twilight episode. fuck you. it was the worst.
>Twilight is apparently so retarded she would destroy the whole town by cursing a filly's toy
>Always takes the word of her friends - except this time where she ignores them when they tell her she's being ridiculous
>Hoho Twilight was actually right all along and Celestia comes and she's fucking pissed. she does this exactly when Twilight says she would btw (sundown), instead of defusing the situation early
>Now every pony is Celestia's student! you all have to write letters because... because!

Really it's that last part that makes me hate it. It isn't supposed to be that way. Twilight is the main character and they completely ruined the show's formula. If that never happened, twilight would never have become an alicorn (which btw, actually upsets me far less, because by that point the show is ruined by lesson zero already)

>>29433225
as you can see my analysis is quite accurate
>>
>>29433173
>>29433214
Fuck off Lauren
>>
>>29433289
Goddamn, that is the episode where they all started writing letters wasn't it?
fuck
>>
>>29433227
several
>>
>>29433289
>Twilight is the main character and they completely ruined the show's formula
your stupid dumb '''analysis''' is pretty much 'a bloo bloo bloo muh waifu was ruined REEEEEE'
>>
File: too much pony.jpg (50KB, 457x759px) Image search: [Google]
too much pony.jpg
50KB, 457x759px
>>29433109
>watch any cute horse ep.
>>
>>29433109
I lost track, when did they stop writing letters?
>>
File: caaaaahrl that kills people.png (17KB, 316x455px) Image search: [Google]
caaaaahrl that kills people.png
17KB, 316x455px
>>29435102
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>29433173
This. This was the first Twilicorn.
>>
>>29433173
100% this. Garbage episode and garbage new characters. 3rd alicorn is what started it all.
>>
>>29433173
This. Except most of S3 between TCE and GPP were an underrated dead cat bounce.

>>29433201
>The episode were all of Twilight's friends side against her and side with some horrible OC-tier pink princess that never existed prior to that episode after knowing her for about 5 minutes each.
How about fuck you instead.
>>
>>29435115
Yeah
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.