[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If an infinite number of potential universes were to exist, then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Bill_Neigh_drops_his_chalk_S3E01.png (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Neigh_drops_his_chalk_S3E01.png
214KB, 1280x720px
If an infinite number of potential universes were to exist, then there might be one that is literally just your waifu's horse pussy, eternally cumming from all the commotion going on inside it.
>>
>>29432760
That's some cuck-tier shit, OP

Good for you though, bro, 'thinking man's fetish' and all
>>
>>29432760
Stop breathing.
>>
>>29432834
>>
File: Vsauce hates you.jpg (41KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
Vsauce hates you.jpg
41KB, 680x630px
>>29432760
Good luck finding that dimension cuck boi.
>>
>>29432760
That's not how it works. It's not just one, there would be an infinite number that is literally just your waifu's horse pussy, eternally cumming from all the commotion going on inside it.
>>
>>29432760
Meh.
If an infinite number of potential universes exist then it is impossible to travel to them because there would be an infinite number of travelers traveling to our universe from theirs. And clearly that isn't the case. Infinite is a huge noticeable number. So you will never see your waifu.
If there is more than just our universe and it is possible to travel between them, then there is a limited number and your waifu doesn't exist.
Or it could be that this is all there is and when it ends everything ends.
>>
>>29432760

I guess so man, there also might be dimensions where you know, things happen slightly more normally than that... and all things in between. sounds like you have an infinite-time-loop orgasm fetish
>>
>>29434521
There is an infinite number of universes where you wake up tomorrow in a place where your entire comprehensible reality is your waifu's horse pussy eternally cumming.
It doesn't actually have to be a whole other universe, just so big that you can't tell the difference. That's not so hard, on a cosmic scale.
>>
>>29432760
There is an infinite number of numbers between 0 and 1: like 1/10, 2/10, 123/1000 etc.
But, just because there's infinite number of numbers in this group, doesn't mean that there is a number bigger than 5 in this group. This condition (x > 5) is impossible for every single one of those numbers; it doesn't matter if there's infinity of them.

It's the same thing with universes.
Just because there is an infinite number of them, doesn't mean that there's a universe where something completely impossible is possible.
>>
>>29432760
>He bought the "infinite number of parallel universes"-hypothesis
There are only 2 universes.
The MLP universe and the human universe.
When you die you are reborn in S1 MLP in ponyville.
>>
>>29432760
>People still don't understand how multiverse theory works
I explained it every single time someone posts this shit, yet people keep making these threads, so let me give you the short version.

Just because there's an infinite number of universes, doesn't mean ponies exist in one of them, it doesn't mean magic exists in one of them, and it doesn't mean one of them is gigantic horse pussy. We only have one universe as reference, so we don't know what is actually possible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.