[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old would the Mane 6 be going by the Georgian calendar? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (44KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 443x332px
How old would the Mane 6 be going by the Georgian calendar? What would their birthdays/birthyears be?
>>
File: are moms girls question mark.png (260KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
are moms girls question mark.png
260KB, 504x375px
>>29424955
Georgia has its own calender?
>>
Pinkie: 1st of April
AJ: 21th of March
Twilight: Around october or november
Fluttershy: May
Rainbow Dash: Summer
Rarity: 14th of february
>>
File: 4chanDiscord.jpg (96KB, 849x461px) Image search: [Google]
4chanDiscord.jpg
96KB, 849x461px
>>29424955
>Georgian calendar
>>
>>29424955
regarding ages, the only thing we know for sure is that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie.

I always assumed Twilight was the youngest, since in season one it can be viewed as a coming of age thing when Celestia sends her to Ponyville. RD is probably the same age as Flutters given that they grew up together. Rarity is probably the oldest, as she already had an established, successful business in season one.

This also begs the question: how much time has passed since season one? I don't believe each season is a full year, I generally believe two seasons = one year.

Therefore, this is my take on the ages of the mane six, with the first number being her age in season one, and the second number being her age as of the end of season six:

Twilight: 18-21
Pinkie Pie: 19-22
Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash: 20-23
Applejack: 21-24
Rarity: 23-26
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>29424969
>share birth month with yellowquiet
>>
>Ponks
Birthday: April 11

>Rarara
Birthday: January 23

>RD
Birthday: June 3

>AJ
Birthday: September 17

>Flutters
Birthday: May 29

>Twalot
Birthday: December 3
>>
>>29424955
Assuming you meant "how old in human years" when you said "Georgian calender," let's do some guesstimating.

Rarity is old enough to run a store that's turned into a small franchise.
I'll be generous and say that she's probably somewhere around 25-27. We'll use this as the baseline.
Going back to The Cutie Mark Chronicles, Rarity appears to be one of the youngest fillies during the flashback scenes. I'd guess she's somewhere around 7-9 years old in human years.

Pinkie Pie and Applejack seem to be about the same age in the flashbacks, so I'll say they're also 7-9 years old in the flashback, and 25-27 in the present day.

Fluttershy states that she's a year older than Pinkie at one point, so in these flashbacks she's 8-10, and 26-28 in the present day.

Rainbow Dash and Twilight appear smaller than the other fillies in the flashbacks, so they're probably the youngest of the group unless they're having pituitary gland problems.

I'll guess that Rainbow Dash, being in the same class or flight school or whatever with Fluttershy, is probably 6 or 7 n the flashbacks, and 23-25 in the present day.

Twilight is probably the youngest out of them all. In the flashback I'll say she's probably 5, which would make her 23 in the present day.

tl;dr
Rarity: 25-27
Pinkie Pie: 25-27
Applejack: 25-27
Fluttershy: 26-28
Rainbow Dash: 23-25
Twilight Sparkle: 23.

Keep in mind this is just guessing, so it's probably inaccurate.

As for their birthdays, I have no idea.
>>
>>29425064
Ponkie & Dush: 1998
Slutters: 1997
Rari, Aspie Jack & Twig: 1996
>TFW Ponkie & Dush would've still been tweens when the show debuted.
>TFW the show's gone through Simpsons syndrome and the characters are seemingly immortal.
>>
File: Pinkie's age.png (155KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie's age.png
155KB, 500x484px
This may be helpful
>>
File: fl+ranbow.png (376KB, 1280x1012px) Image search: [Google]
fl+ranbow.png
376KB, 1280x1012px
>>29425011
>RD is probably the same age as Flutters given that they grew up together
Sure, my friend. Flutters is the oldest among them. Others are about the same age.
>>
>>29424955
Ask MatPat.

No seriously, ask MatPat.
>>
>>29425064
Twilight was the equivalent of a graduate student when the series began. She is at least 25 now.

Rarity has had her own business for years. She is at least 25.

They all got their cutie marks at the same time so they differ by no more than a few years. They are all at least 22.
>>
>>29427831
He's not a ponyfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.