[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think FlutterDash still has a chance in todays MLP reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Do you think FlutterDash still has a chance in todays MLP reality where straight shipping became most visible?
>>
>>29423689
No.
The lesbian ships with the highest chance of getting confirmed are Lyrabon, Rarijack, and Twidash
>>
>>29423689
>lesbians
>in MLP
Why do c/u/cks even ship this shit? It has a 0 percent chance of ever happening.
>>
>>29423758
>1st spoiler
>2nd spoiler
>but most especially 3rd spoiler
All my yes/10. FUND IT.
>>
>>29423689
Reminder that at less than 5% of the population, fags are an aberration at best. Keep your shit fetish in the /trash/ where it belongs.
>>
>>29423797
trannies are less than 1% and /b/ is full of trap threads
>>
>>29423797
>"people who divert from the norm are an aberration"
>he said
>on /mlp/
The irony.
>>
File: Blinkie Poop.jpg (25KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
Blinkie Poop.jpg
25KB, 309x302px
>>29423689
Who gives a fuck?

If you think you're ever going to get any validation for ANY ship you are literally retarded.
>>
>>29423812
>what is fluttercord
>what is starburst
>>
File: 1475873741732.webm (768KB, 544x576px) Image search: [Google]
1475873741732.webm
768KB, 544x576px
>>29423812
>>
>>29423689
I'd say it has a higher chance of being confirmed now than it did before season 4. It seems like before s4 the writers had a 'no shipping' rule that's slowly fading away.

Also >>29423758.
>>
>>29423801
They also fap to gore, little girls, tards, rape, and god knows what else. Unless you're admitting that dykeshit is every bit as disgusting as a dead baby thread, I'm not sure what your point is.

>>29423804
There's a difference between a mild deviation and an outright monstrosity. You fuckers have a number of other boards to infect with your shit.
>>
>>29423840
>There's a difference between a mild deviation and an outright monstrosity. You fuckers have a number of other boards to infect with your shit.
I'm neither a lesbian nor a yurifag, I popped in because I found your comment hilarious. By the way, I'd like to know your definition of "mild deviation", I want to have (heterosexual) sex with a (female) pony more than anything in this world, is that still mild enough?
>>
>>29423840
>dykeshit
>outright monstrosity
moralfags fuck off
>>
>>29423840
His point is that 4chan is where the 1% dwells, you fucking newfag normie redditshit.
>>
>>29423857
I like the way you automatically assume that the "i want to cum in x" meme is anything more than just that, a meme. Playing pretend with a bunch of autists on an anonymous image board about what you'd do to a fictional character in a fictional situation as an idealised version of yourself is a far cry from trying to normalise an abnormal, and generally unhealthy, sexual fringe.

>>29423861
I'll fuck off right after you stop pretending to represent anything more than a very small, very demanding portion of a population that really doesn't owe you a damned thing. Your faggotry is not normal. Nothing about your sexual preference is acceptable to me, and I am in no way obligated to tolerate it. Kindly take your dykeshit over to /lgbt/ or the tranny board or /b/ or wherever it is your kind goes. This board is getting bad enough without you shitting it up.

>>29423917
Sorry, I can't understand you. Why don't you try pulling your mom's dick out of your mouth before speaking.
>>
>>29424217
>you automatically assume that the "i want to cum in x" meme is anything more than just that, a meme
Oh sorry, I didn't know that today was your first day here. Lurk more, faggot.
>>
>>29424217
fucking newfag
>>
>>29424217
>the "i want to cum in x" meme is anything more than just that, a meme.
Literally kill yourself. Nitrogen and a plastic bag is guaranteed to work.
>>
>>29423812
That look like a validation to me. Unless you don't give a fuck about literal head of the franchise shipping them.
>>
>>29423689
>lesbians
Kill yourself.
>>
File: Celestia Discord kiss.png (1MB, 1418x950px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia Discord kiss.png
1MB, 1418x950px
>>29424881
At least post the original as well.
>>
>>29425323
Original tweet posted the edit with Chrysalis. Vogel would say the same thing regardless.
>>
>>29425334
The original picture, not the original tweet.
>>
>>29425398
There's not much difference. Both are autistic and not canon.
>>
>>29425511
Ye.. but it always reminds me of how MLP would look if it had classic hand drawn disney 2D animation
>>
>>29423758
First two yes, last one would drop the show/10
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.