[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you want to be with your waifu? well it will cost ya. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 15823d96fb8979f1aafb8f22348db281.jpg (295KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
15823d96fb8979f1aafb8f22348db281.jpg
295KB, 1280x853px
so you want to be with your waifu? well it will cost ya.
If you agree to pay the price then post the numbers of your choices after wich you can read the spoiler to figure out what you are paying but once you read them you cant back down from it, you can agree to as many as you want tho

a single kiss
but you will never be able to kiss a girl again

a long hug
but you fall into a coma and lose 5 years of your life

one conversation over skype, two hour maximum
but after it ends you will fall into a severe depression that will last the rest of your life

a date with no sex at the end
infact you wont have sex ever again becauseyour dick no longer works

a full night together with no limitations
after wich your skin becomes so frail it cant stand contact with sunlight ever again, you must spend an hour 3 times a day treating it with painful lotions just to keep it from infecting

you live the rest of your life with her
but you go blind and deaf

hope you enjoy your time with your waifu, make sure to keep an eye for future deals
>>
>>29421530
>Hug then fall into a coma for 5 years, losing vision and going deaf in the process to live with Ponk the rest of my life
Damn, i guess that s sorta good still
>>
>>29421567
you wont even be able to tell its her tho
>>
>>29421623
You could tell it's her by her poofy mane, and she smells and tastes like confections. Three out of five is all you need.
>>
no more deals? im dissapointed
>>
>>29421738
The premises aren't very interesting. The upsides are so mild and the downsides are severe enough that I would pass on all of them. The one with the different colored buttons is more interesting because there's a better balance of benefit and cost.
>>
File: 1434782809906.png (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434782809906.png
140KB, 600x600px
>>29421530
Live the rest of my life with her.
I can still feel her touch.
>>
>>29421530

>You wake up blind, deaf, and alone.
>You shouted for hours, praying someone would find you.
>Finally, a hoof rested itself on your shoulder.

>2 years
>The time it took to finally learn to live with your condition.
>You had to learn braille, learn how to walk with a cane. Learn how to live again.

>The first year was horrible. You felt like dying.
>But she was always there. Always by your side.

>2 Years.
>For a life with her.

>A soft kiss on your cheek, her tender breath on your neck.
>Your hand moves over her writing, and you smile as she leans into you.
"I will always love you. Now and forever."

>Of course it was worth it.
>>
>>29421750
if you read them it means you agreed to every single one of them
>>
>>29421979
Oh no, I watched the cursed video tape, now I'm gonna die in seven days!
>>
>>29421990
you are going to die
of loneliness faggot
>>
>>29421996
OP you are a faggot.
>>
>>29421530
>>
>>29421530
Middle School Dilemmas: The Thread.
>>
Your prices are shit, OP. I choose to live a happy life with my waifu without any repercussions.
>>
>>29421623
Hey! That's part of the deal! You can't take my waifu and then keep my sight and hearing! Fuck off, you're the worst devil deal guy ever.
>>
>>29421530
I agree to all but Skype
>>
>>29423980
Nah fuck that I back out. This is fucked, OP. Peace niggas.
>>
File: 198.jpg (24KB, 445x302px) Image search: [Google]
198.jpg
24KB, 445x302px
>>29421530
Hahaha, can I take the first 3 choices, I'm already in a severe depression that's going to last the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.