[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It looks like I've trapped you in my web, darling. >Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: large.jpg (396KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
396KB, 1000x1000px
>It looks like I've trapped you in my web, darling.
>Now you'll have to try on my dresses
>>
>>29415045
As long as it wont end up with me being pumped full of venom liquefying my insides, deal.
Crossdressing is my fetish anyway.
>>
>>29415094
What if you get pumped full of eggs from her thick feminine ovipositor?
>>
>>29415094
She weaves them all herself, from herself
>>
>>29415131
Thats not really how spiders work.
>>29415134
I already assumed so.
Its more personal that way.
Besides, spider silk dress sounds lovely.
>>
Holy Shit!!! Rape and Spiders my worst nightmare, wey me?!!!
>>
File: fulllength.png (531KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
fulllength.png
531KB, 650x850px
>>29415045
>8 hooves
>>
>>29415045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LIywiQch7k
>>
>>29415094
This.
>>29415131
As long as they dont go up by ass.
>>
http://pastebin.com/GjH7jwyc

Only green I know of. There anymore?
>>
File: large (1).jpg (282KB, 984x842px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
282KB, 984x842px
>>
File: large (2).jpg (303KB, 996x894px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
303KB, 996x894px
>>
>>29415045
>You step into the boutique, the bell seeming to ring painfully loud.
>Your hooves echo on the floor.
>All the windows were shuttered and there were no lights on, but as your eyes adjust to the dark, you can see a faint sheen seeming to glow in the room.
>There doesn't appear to be anything here. No wonder most ponies don't shop at this place, but you needed a new suit, and this was 'apparently' the best place, despite the frightened whispers about it.
>You walk further in, until you're almost in the middle of the room.
>Suddenly you walk into something, thin filaments covering your face and getting in your mouth.
>You pull back, but it sticks to you, following along.
>You lift a hoof to pull it away, but your hoof just gets stuck, tangling you further.
>You yelp as both of your forehooves get wrapped up, and your mane sticks to whatever this is.
>Suddenly you feel the world shift as you're lifted up into the air, your hind legs kicking frantically.
>Webbing fills your vision as you see that above you in the rafters of the boutique is an immense spiderweb, covering it from wall to wall, with various objects like ponnequins, sewing machines, and gemstones embedded in it.
>You come to a stop, and you feel the web vibrating as something moves across it toward you.
>You turn and cry out as a giant spiderlike creature with eight hooves, and eight large blue eyes fill your vision.
>"Welcome to carousel boutique! How can I help you?"

>In the end, you leave shaking, but with a finely crafted, top-quality new suit. Nopony has ever seen it's like before, and it lasts you for years.
>Thank goodness. You don't want to go back.
>>
>>29416871
So she's a classy spid?
>>
>>29415045

can I have something to eat?
>>
>>29417423
Of course she is. She only eats customers who can't pay.
>>
>>29415045
There used to be a really good Rarity spider green where she wraps up Anon in her web and fucks him while slowly killing him.
I think it might be in fingerbang.
I also don't understand Arachnophobia. I think spiders are pretty cool looking and get a bad name.
>>29415094
>Crossdressing is my fetish anyway.
My nigga
>>
>>29417536
I think Arachnophobia has something to do with some, if not most, spiders being LETHALLY VENOMOUS and most people's preference to NOT DYING. It may also, according to here ( http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/207570 ), be genetic based of an evolutionary survival trend early on in hour evolutionary history.

TL:DR there are people who are afraid of spiders, there are those whom are not and irregardless Arachnophobia is not going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>29415195
>Besides, spider silk dress sounds lovely.
Plus the shit would be like Kevlar.
>>
File: 1358021280058.gif (469KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1358021280058.gif
469KB, 240x180px
>>29415045
>>
>>29416871
Nice
>>
>>29415632
>not posting the ponybro cover
For shame, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPudG22gwuY
>>
>>29422153
Why would i post shit? the lyrics DIRECTLY defy the melody, the music is a shitty techno cover, and the music has the original playing underneath.
I repeat: Why would i post shit?
>>
>>29415045

Fuck, I thought that the Strange Waifu Thread was perma-dead. Fuck off with this shit why don't you?
>>
>>29416353
>>29416367
I want to cuddle with spider rarity and rub her delicate abdomen and fuck the shit out of her spinneret until she webs cum for hours
>>
File: m-muh dick.gif (868KB, 328x294px) Image search: [Google]
m-muh dick.gif
868KB, 328x294px
>>29423669
>you spear Spider-Rarara's delicate spinneret atop your shaft, which she takes in greedily, back arched and tongue lolling as you press forward
>lusty moans part her lips as her walls flex and tighten around you, drawing you further along and ensuring you don't let up
>after a solid hour of ruthless edging and savage passion she's on the verge of orgasm
>you slam it home with a deep final thrust, the force of it lifting her up, as the both of you were gripped in the throes of sexual bliss
>some tender minutes pass as you carress your spider-horse's delightfully round posterior
>you move to pull out, the better to hold her as you drift to sleep
>the moment you're free, your web-covered rod is pulled back into her vevetty folds
>Spider-Rarara looks hungrily back at you, breathing heavy, the heady scent of her hot sex filling the room and every breath you take
>"Ready for round two, darling?"
>something told you it was going to be a long night
>and you were alright with that
>>
>>29416318
>>29416353
Anyone got sauce?
>>
>>29425187
thank you my good and fine sir.

also what the hell is going on in that image
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.