[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just sad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANq tuWFtwZc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Ponycon-logo-2017-oval-750-1.png (14KB, 750x179px) Image search: [Google]
Ponycon-logo-2017-oval-750-1.png
14KB, 750x179px
This is just sad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANqtuWFtwZc
>>
I audibly cringed
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>not a scam to steal even more money
>>
>>29412562
Did anyone here go to Ponycon?
>>
>Keith: Hi, I'm Keith.
>Alex: And I'm Alex.
>Keith: And we're the owners of Ponycon.
>...
>Alex: With our new venue and new dates we were prepared for a maximum 50% decline in attendance.
>Unfortunately, it was more than a 65% drop from last year's sales, and didn't pay for the entire cost of the convention.
>Keith: As a result, Alex and I have taken on over $35,000 worth of debt to bring Ponycon to life this year.
>...
>Alex: We started a youcaring account for Ponycon...

Now you don't have to watch the video.
>>
File: 312698.gif (556KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
312698.gif
556KB, 640x360px
>>29412562
Ok, so a fancon is organised because the fans want to do this stuff. If there are no fans who would want this then why force it? If you want to be in the same room with a whole bunch of autists, trannies, losers who do disturbing things in public because of their social awkwardness then join a liberal party and attend to meetings on a regular basis. Seriously these faggots just want to feel important and want to play manager at some other morons expense. I hope someone sets this con on fire too.
>>
>>29412626
I went to it. It was really well run and very well put together. I think one of the biggest things that cut attendance was that the country went into a shitstorm on the same weekend as the con.
It was really well put together overall though.
>>29412590
>scam to take people's money
>lost $35,000
I don't think that word means what you think it means anon...
>>
>>29412997
cons have some fun in some ways, depending on wha you to with who, but if its failing that hard, dot push it.
Seriously, if they expected a 50% decrease in attendance they were much better off refunding and canceling, or even combining with another larger convention.
>>
>>29412784
>I hope someone sets this con on fire too.

no one is stopping you, though
>>
>>29413142
I think it's not "expecting" but more "prepared for"
>>
So I have to pay money for this and a ticket for the convention? No thanks.
>>
>>29413179
Who said you had to pay for it?
>>
>>29413202
I am complaining about the complete lack of award tiers.
>>
>>29413163
I would if I lived anywhere near where it's going to be held.
>>
>>29413178
still. pretty much every pony con is on the decline, cons in nearby areas should combine if they want them to last any longer. hell, Trotcon and Bronycon are close in area and time, they should at least look into joining together, it may prolong their time.
>>
>>29413213
There will be, just haven't been put up yet
>>
I feel bad for them, that is a lot of debt for taking on a feat like this.
These guys are new though, what happened to the old Ponycon people? Ya know the girls who like systematically kicked Tinker out?
>>
>the girls who like systematically kicked Tinker out?
I've missed this, care to tell me the story?
>>
>>29413526
There was two or three girls (KAR, Minty, and someone else) who Tinker swore up and down were transphobic and hated her and etc etc.
>>
>>29413538
was there anyone tinker didn't hate /who didn't hate tinker?
>>
>>29413645
Trump would probably bang her.
>>
This does not bode well for Trotcon.
>>
>>29413538
>"""""""""her""""""""
>>
Should we help them?
>>
>>29413701
Not until we replace those bloated rich fucks with more honest fans.
>>
>>29413714
I did
>>
>>29413694
did he even still have his dick at that point or was it cut off without it being made into a pussy just to have a featureless show realistic pony like crotch?
>>
Is 2017 a repeat of 2013?
>Cons failing
>Small cons rising up quickly only to come up short on cash
>Movie coming out
>Another con in Vegas

This is absolutely 2013 again.
>>
>>29414018
SSF6 wouldn't happen again though.
>>
Dead con
Dead fandom
>>
>>29414191
DEAD SHOW
DEAD BOARD
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (15KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
15KB, 228x228px
>>29414191
>>29414245
>THE FANDOM IS DYING GUYS JUMP SHIP
t. every year since the fandom started
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.