[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S7 trailer and info should drop within the next two weeks. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

S7 trailer and info should drop within the next two weeks.

What do you hope? What do you fear?
>>
>>29410972
I have no hope, I only can wish.
I wish the new writers care about the show and respect the characters. I wish to see the ponies being friendlier. I wish a two-parter where the mane 5 do something for once.

I fear the the new writers didn't watch a single episode before writing theirs. I fear that the mean-spirited episodes season 6 had will be the norm now and the ponies will continue to get bitter. I fear that the mane 5 not only won't have a two-parter, but they'll become even more irrelevant to the show.

And I'm terrified as fuck.
>>
>>29410972
I am afraid of princess Starlight.
>>
File: feck_off.jpg (52KB, 640x480px)
feck_off.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
More episodes like the Buckball episode or the Saffron Masala episode or the Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Episodes that feel warm and special with good music.

Less episodes like the zombie cookies episode or the go-kart episodes. Episodes where everyone overreacts, acts out of character, and are dicks to each other.

Hoping the cute new changelings do something and arent just a tossed-away species with potential like the Breezies were. That's probably what will happen.

The new dragon colony probably will never show up again either.

We still won't get episodes about:
- applejack's parents
- scootaloo's life
- wonderbolts not being assholes
- fluttershy doing something with animals
- the everfree forest
- twilight and spike's relationship (is she like his mom or what? fuck sakes)
- celestia being a blank slate outside of the shit comics
- luna and celestia's origins
- cadance origins
- twilights parents doing anything
- starlight and trixie
- sunset
- the cake family

The list goes on forever it seems
>>
>>29410972
I just hope they don't ruin another mysterious part of Equestria with their reference and shit writings.
But, since S7 seems to be about "the secret history of Equestria", I'm betting it's gonna be X-men:Zero for FiM.
>>
>>29411018
I agree with about 90% of your post. Specially
>Episodes that feel warm and special with good music.
I need it. I don't know if I could handle another fucking episode with the ponies being arrogant bitches again.
>>
I want to see my waifu in a cute, comfy SoL episode. One that makes me feel warm and happy inside. I don't need none of that fluff and lore, I'd enjoy just normal episodes with the focus on the characters and their unique personalities and everyday adventures a whole lot. It's what the show was, in the beginning, and I think it was a mistake to steer away from that.

What I'm afraid of is this season continuing down the same path as the sixth one. Last year was horrible for me, the show and the treatment my waifu got made me cry like a baby more often than I'm willing to admit. If it wasnt for her being out of character, then it was her friends being jerks to her injustly. I can't bear to see anything like that again.
>>
>>29410972
>What do you hope?

An entire season where the mane six never leave Ponyville. No big adventure, no overarching villain, no exploring Equestria. Just a couple of ponies living together in the same town, interacting and arguing with each other on a personal level. That's the dream.

Bear in mind that when I say arguing, I don't mean ponies acting out of character to suit the episode, but I mean established character traits bouncing off of each other in new and interesting ways to create or solve conflicts.
>>
File: 1143958.png (371KB, 2500x2692px) Image search: [Google]
1143958.png
371KB, 2500x2692px
>>29411142
Are you literally me?
>>
>>29410972
>hope
Shadowlock
Starswirl
>fear
Princess Starlight. And I'm a glimmerfag.
>>
File: THIS IS THE END.png (1MB, 1920x7530px) Image search: [Google]
THIS IS THE END.png
1MB, 1920x7530px
only thing i fear is logic and common sense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.