[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is just released in Netflix from my country. What has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

This is just released in Netflix from my country. What has been the consensus? I rate it a 7/10. It's entertaining, and won't get bored, but keep using the same formula all over again, even the characters complain about it, Why some sort of magic disturbs our main events?
>>
>>29408295
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>29408295
>turns filthy rich into a generic greedy property developer
I stoped watching right there and it was so promising before that as well I regret paying for it,
>>
>>29408295
5/10, it was mostly SciTwi being horny and the M5 being soulless cardboard cutouts
>>
>>29408310
Lol, all true mate. Human Ponies are starting mating season.
>>
>>29408304
>KINO
how come you considere it a supreme artistic form?
>>
>>29408295
just out of curiosity OP, what country do you live in?
>>
>>29408492
third world country
>>
>>29408989
Canada?
>>
>>29408989
I thought LoE was already released in America
>>
>>29408492
Probably Latin America
>>
>>29409111
yes, third workld country
>>
3/10, incredibly boring.
>>
>>29409123
it wasn't that boring, minimun a 7/10 because , yes nobody that doesn't like the MLP woudn't watch it
>>
>>29409180
It was boring though, I don't care about Twilight's romance with Timber, I don't care about their fundraising party, I don't care about them building a dock.
>>
>>29409180
It was pretty fucking boring desu.
>>
>>29409180
It was Applejack's Day Off tier.
>>
>>29409247
>applejacks "day" off
>boring
say what you will about the quality of the episode but there was plenty happening
>>
>>29409282
I sometimes see people defending Applejack's Day Off, and I just don't get it. Opinions differ and all that, but that episode is probably in the bottom 5, it was just terrible.
>>
>>29409247
I haven't seen S6 because it hasn't been released in my country on netflix
>>
>>29409303

it's a great episode if you're really fucking hammered and/or stoned
>>
>>29409473
OP here, I enjoyed it and wasn't on any kind of drugs....
>>
>>29409303
the spa itself was interesting and the things applejack did were funny.
the fact it was "day" off had me expecting a luna episode though (also celestia episode when)
>>
>>29409185
>>29409189
Slice Of Life
>>
>>29410007
So is the show, and it isn't boring because it has deeper characters with more characterization doing interesting things.
>>
>>29410022
Dresses, dresses, dresses = dress store, dress store, dress store
ADHD, Bipolar, hyperactive loudmouth = ADHD, Bipolar, hyperactive loudmouth
Uneducated blue collar worker = Uneducated blue collar worker
Egotistical braggart = "Justified" egotistical braggart
Quiet animal lady shut-in who snaps once in a while = Quiet animal lady who speaks out passive aggressively
book nerd shut it forced to go outside = alicorn that does nothing

"deeper" characters and "more" characterization indeed

>interesting things
it's just a show about cute ponies doing cute things
the only interesting things in the show are when magic shit goes down, and EqG has that as well

not to mention that there was no need to develop the human 5 at that time because they're the versions of the ponies back in S1ep1 if they didn't have adult responsibilities and without all the friendship lessons the ponies had had
at this point, the EqG counterparts are becoming their own characters as best they can with the limited time they have in the movies
once the EqG show starts, they'll have their own eps, just like the ponies in FiM did
>>
>>29410096
That's really selling the FIM characters short.
>>
>>29408295
Wow really faggot? You seriously waited for the Netflix release? Just pirate it next time, you can do that in any shithole at any time provided you have internet access.
>>
>>29410281
I waited because I've been having lots of work on the school and doing chores around the house, also I started wtching some other series on netflix since i'm paying for it and this week end they released it. TL:DR LoE wasn't my priority,
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.