[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Where and Back Again is the best season finale so far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: starlight_glim.png (43KB, 224x304px) Image search: [Google]
starlight_glim.png
43KB, 224x304px
To Where and Back Again is the best season finale so far.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29405438
>shift+click
>>
>>29405438
I want /b/ to fuck off
>>
>>29405438
Who?
>>
>>29405438
LOL
>>
Well at least it wasn't PonyBall Z
I actually did enjoy it, right up until the resolution which was shite.
>>
>>29405491
s4 finale was pretty good. it just pissed off /mlp/ bronies for taking them out of their safe space.
>>
>>29405501
They blew up the fucking library.
>>
>>29405510
case in point
>>
>>29405438
no super sayian ponies
>>
>>29405438
>Post S1
>ever good
lmao
>>
I really liked it
>>
Nothing will ever top A Canterlot Wedding. The dragon ball z ripoff battle was a close second.
>>
I like looking at Starlight Glimmer's butt.
>>
Nobody can t b h f a m
>>
It needed like 2 minutes more action and a song. Then it'd be top tier.
>>
>>29405501
That finale really messed Discord up too until Twilight sprang him free.
The more I think about it the more I like it out of the two part finales.
>>
>People think MMC was bad
Fools
>>
>>29408663
Best Night Ever was better than that trash.
>>
Canterlot Wedding > Cutie Remark > Twilight's Kingdom > Best Night Ever > Where and Back > MMC

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>29405438

The Best Night Ever was a perfect way to conclude Twilight's main goal that season of just making friends. By the end of this episode, you really got the sense that she was actually friends with all of them.

A Canterlot Wedding is good but isn't a game changer like almost all of the future finales, and is a little lacking compared to some of the other villain fights (Return of Harmony and Twilight's Kingdom come to mind) in season premiers/finales.

Magical Mystery Cure isn't bad, but it really needed to be two parts and have other season 3 episodes build up to it for such a big moment as alicorn-hood to feel earned.

Twilight's Kingdom is fucking fantastic. It solidified Discord's reformation, has some of the biggest feels in the series, and yes you faggots it had an awesome DBZ laser battle.

The Cutie Remark was also heavy in the feels department and instead of a big fuckoff laser battle we get an intelligent villain that is so superior to Twilight in terms of magic that the conflict has to actually be resolved with friendship and talking things out, which makes it one of the most fitting finales of the series. Friends Are Always There For You was a fantastic way to conclude the episode.

Where and Back Again is probably the most humorous finale with Discord and Trixie bickering with each other. My main gripe with it is that it should have been a culmination of Twilight's lessons to Starlight, but Twilight never actually taught her shit that would have been helpful in this situation. It would have been so much better if the teacher-student relationship had been more developed. I loved that they had the balls to not reform Chrysalis.

My personal favorites are Twilight's Kingdom and The Best Night Ever.
>>
>>29405438
>Prove me wrong.
I can't.
>>
>>29408616
Who's that OC?
Fuck off back to DA, brony
>>
File: 1471264333605.jpg (181KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471264333605.jpg
181KB, 600x450px
>>29408798
>I loved that they had the balls to not reform Chrysalis.
You know, you fags never had to worry about reforming ALL THE THINGS pre-S3.

And now it's a legit surprise that they don't automatically redeem Chrysalis?

What bizarro world has /mlp/ become?
>>
File: 1383971252137.jpg (21KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1383971252137.jpg
21KB, 261x193px
BNE > tWaBA > ACW > tCR > T'sW > MMC

Prove me fucking wrong
My head cant literally conceive the existence of a person with an IQ higher than 60 whose tastes make more than 2 changes to that list
>>
>>29408749
ACW is trash, introduced 2 of the worst possible stereotype characters to this show
A fucking pink princess and a gary stu Twilight never mentioned in the previous 50 episodes
s5 finale dropped all its quality when showing how Glimmer became a villain
s4 finale is a disgusting DBZ fight that damages discord's character
s1 finale is underrated
MMC is in spot
>>29411327
>T'sW
It was T'sK, fuck
>>
File: 1383712028826.png (24KB, 193x263px) Image search: [Google]
1383712028826.png
24KB, 193x263px
>>29408798
>solidified Discord's reformation
>it had an awesome DBZ laser battle.
>>
>>29405501
>showing kids violence
>showing little girls DBZ
Apex kek
>>
What a nice thread
>>
>>29412663
Fuck off, Grandma
>>
>>29413745

Little girls know more about sex than about violence
Lets show them sex scenes
>>
>>29414827
Bullsht
>>
>>29415475

Can you prove me wrong?
Little girls are more disgusted seeing blood than a dick
>>
>>29417151
>it's wrong to not think the human body is disgusting
wew lad the Christcucks got you good didn't they?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.