[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't give a rats ass about behind the scenes drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: purple_horse.png (193KB, 892x896px) Image search: [Google]
purple_horse.png
193KB, 892x896px
>tfw don't give a rats ass about behind the scenes drama
>tfw still enjoy the show, each and every season
>tfw Twitter meltdowns and the political views of voice actors don't color my judgement of the final product
>tfw been watching since 2011 and have yet to be let down by ponies
>tfw no waifu, just favorite ponies that I enjoy seeing develop and grow as characters
>tfw short of going back to g3 there's nothing this show could possibly do that would make me stop watching because I don't take it so fucking seriously like all of you
>tfw all this bitching about inane, asinine bullshit as if the show hasn't had inane, asinine bullshit since Season 1 amuses me
>tfw still happy and still enjoying ponies in its entirety 6 years later

Honestly, why do you people even bother coming here and continuing to watch if you just bitch and complain so much over every stupid little thing, every minor inconsistency and lapse in continuity? Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show for what it has always been; an above-average children's cartoon with cool characters, settings, and humor. Or stay mad. Your choice I guess.
>>
>>29392769
Wow, so Alicorn Twilight is an obvious bait horse like Glimmer now, huh.

Made me reply/10
>>
File: ebin tears maymay.gif (298KB, 308x373px) Image search: [Google]
ebin tears maymay.gif
298KB, 308x373px
>>29392769
>I like the show no matter what but I don't want to read any complaint about it because for some reason whatever some idiot has to say affects me more than watching episodes written by people who doesn't even watch the show
>>
>>29392769
>hasdrone
>>
>>29392773
We've gotten there, folks. Liking the show is officially bait. RIP /mlp/, can't say I'm shocked.
>>
>>29392804
What are you on? "Liking the show" isn't bait, loving absolutely everything is, and it's always been.

If you really think that [best episode] and [worst episode] are equally good, you're not just being too benevolent with [worst episode], it also means that you don't really give a fuck about [best episode], it could have been shit instead of something great and you would love it the same. That's absolutely insane.
>>
>>29392769
Why even bother to make a thread if you don't care?
>>
>>29392838
He didn't say he likes every episode though only every season
>>
>>29392838
This thread isn't meant to say I like everything. It just means to not sweat the small stuff. Just because I don't complain about everything doesn't mean I like everything.

ON THE WHOLE, I have enjoyed every season. Not 100%, but this thread was made to mock the "SHOW IS DEAD WORST SEASON EVER BECAUSE FLUTTERSHY SMIRKED SARCASTICALLY" doompaulers.
>>
>>29392867
Alrighty then, my bad. Then again, if you didn't care about them you wouldn't have started a thread addressing them.
>>
>>29392885
Just a bit of mild shitposting, i must admit.
>>
>>29392769
Are you me?
>>
File: talk.jpg (69KB, 1062x882px)
talk.jpg
69KB, 1062x882px
>>29392769
>REEEEE STOP CRITICISING THE SHOW REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29392867
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, remove yourself from gene pool, Anon.
>>
>>29392769
Unsure of bait or not

but I agree completely
>>
File: talking shit bird.png (346KB, 518x590px)
talking shit bird.png
346KB, 518x590px
>>29393253

you never talk shit again about shitposting, do you hear me?
>>
>>29392966
>he can't read
>>
>>29392838
this. we've had the word hasdrone for as long as we had discussions.
>>
>>29392769
okay, I've been watching since 2011, but I started loosing interest in about 2015, and now I'm getting hooked again. Please redpill me about the behind the scenes drama
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.