[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of memes do ponies have when they get the urge to shitpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: full.png (451KB, 1280x639px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
451KB, 1280x639px
What sort of memes do ponies have when they get the urge to shitpost on their Equestrian imageboards?

Bonus question: What is each pony's favorite board? And by each pony I mean each and EVERY pony on the show. Be thorough.
>>
All I can really think of is the favorite boards of the mane 6

>Twi is on /sci/ 24/7, and checks /lit/ when she's low on reading material (which is hardly ever)
>Flutters obviously browses /an/ regularly
>AJ tried 4chan but it didn't interest her. She couldn't give a shit less.
>Rarity thinks this site is idiotic and a waste of time (but she lowkey always looks around on /y/)
>Ponk is a bit sporadic with her board choice and doesn't really stick to one, but she's often found shitposting on /co/ and loves to look around /x/
>Dash is a total /b/tard, and has been here the longest. In fact, most of the other ponies found out about the site from her.
>>
>>29388261
>flutter and spike
lost my sides
>>
>>29388342
I can dig it. Would t be suprised if AJ or RD ended up interested in /k/ though.
>>
>>29388261
memes are dumb and so is this site
>>
>>29388261
Twi
>/Lit/

Rari
>/Fa/

Flutter
>/An/

Pink
>/B/

Dash
>/Sp/

Jack
>/Out/

Any background character's favorite board ?
>>
>>29388342
>ponk
>not [s4s] and /b/
>>
>>29388261
Twiggles has a studyblr blog that she never updates and is a flaired poster on r/askscience amd whatever the librarian subreddit is

Rarity has a instagram and a twitter for promoting her business, plus a personal instagram for a bit of showing off.

Flutters visits /an/ and animal husbandry forums, but that's about it.

Ponk is on facebook all the time, pms people memes, makes chat groups, and is generally annoying. She also has a tumblr that was originally for the bakery but is now for everything

RD probably argues with people on forums and visits funnyjunk. She thinks she's tough because she went on /b/ a couple times.

Luna shitposts on /int/ and /adv/ wishes she could on /r9k/ too but she can't get too bloggy without revealing herself

Big Mac is a facebook pleb

AJ and Celestia are too busy for the internet
>>
Spike hangs out on /tg/ and /k/ all day
>>
>>29388261
Im going to crash this zeplin
>>
>>29391123
That's Shining Armor.

Probably spends a lot of time on /tg/ shitposting about Sluganoids and showing off his miniatures. The rest of his time is on /tv/. It's the most normie board with the best known, most stale memes. He's the nerd who won't stop Baneposting. Truely a 4chan dad.
>>
>>29391157
>/tv/ is the most normie board
>regularly spammed with /blacked/ and cunny
uhhh, anon
>>
>>29390308
>Luna shitposts on /int/
How many cykas does she get on her average day?
>>
>>29388261
They wouldn't take cuckchan.
>>
>>29388342
>Pinkie
>not homeboarding [s4s] and /ck/
>not even mentioning /soc/ for her or Rarara
>>
>>29388342
>Rarity
>not /fa/
I expect more from you, anon.

Spike would be on /toy/ and /r9k/ bitching about how he can't white knight hard enough for rarity to notice him
>>
File: Low_quality_bait.jpg (2KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
Low_quality_bait.jpg
2KB, 91x91px
>>29389448
>>
>>29392521
I fugured /fa/ for Rarity was a bit too obvious

(I say as I put Fluttershy into /an/)
>>
>>29389448
And politics is dumb and this is why you're ruled by idiots and malevolents.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.