[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flu is hitting me hard, I'm on three different sleep meds,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: full.png (505KB, 3000x1868px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
505KB, 3000x1868px
Flu is hitting me hard, I'm on three different sleep meds, still can't quite get there. Show me sleepy ponies to push me over the line. Or talk about pony bedtime routines,
>>
>>
>>
File: 1460221114855.png (217KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
1460221114855.png
217KB, 1200x668px
>>29372206
>You are feeling very sleepy anon...
>>
File: e64.png (752KB, 1497x736px) Image search: [Google]
e64.png
752KB, 1497x736px
>>
>>
File: ROufG.png (737KB, 3276x930px) Image search: [Google]
ROufG.png
737KB, 3276x930px
>>
>>29372243
Heh
>>
File: ajsleeping.png (506KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
ajsleeping.png
506KB, 900x675px
shhhhhhhh pony is asleep
>>
Welp, last night genuinely sucked. I'm gonna do some research on easy, more natural sleep-aids to take later tonight. What does /mlp/ think the mane 5's recommendation would be for a better night's sleep?
>>
File: 1337112153486.png (2MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1337112153486.png
2MB, 3300x2550px
>>29372206
>Or talk about pony bedtime routines

Dash doesn't normally get up early (When she does in Bridle Gossip, Twilight notes it as unusual) and she's prone to napping all over the place during daytime.
Since she's apparently sleeping until near-noon more often than not, and also takes naps during the day, she must normally go to bed *very* late. When she's stuck in the hospital she reads Daring Do until sunrise, and while she's so fascinated by the book she's obviously staying up later than usual for her, it's still another indication her regular bedtime is very late. Like middle of the night late.

So, my question is, what does she do during those long, lonely nights?
It's only fairly recently that she's taken up reading, whereas midday naps has been a lifestyle choice of hers for a long time.
Of course, there are no movies to go to, no internet to browse, not even electrical light in most houses (hers included).
Ponyville doesn't strike me as having the most active night-life, either.
Stargazing? She doesn't strike me as the most sentimental pony, but she IS somewhat leaning towards Luna, more so than the average pony at least. In the Nightmare Moon timeline she's even serving as her personal guard.
>>
>>29372206
>TFW no tiny horse to fall asleep on you.
>>
>>29373568
Applejack would probably recommend a hard day's work to tire yourself out. Same with Dash but sports/racing to tire yourself.

Flutters would probably recommend some herbal tea. Rarity would say a nice long soak in the bath.

Twilight and Ponks I'm not sure.
>>
>>29373568
>What does /mlp/ think the mane 5's recommendation would be for a better night's sleep?
The obvious, most cliche'd options would be something like:
>Twilight
A cup of Chamomile tea with a dash of milk
>Dash
A workout a few hours before bed to relieve stress and tension
>Rarity
Fresh, scented sheets, 15 extra pillows, etc.
>Fluttershy
An animal friend to cuddle up with.
>>
>>29373857
>>29373865
Penk would likely recommend eating a sugary desert to induce a brief sugar rush, expending what remaining energy you have left so that you can fall asleep easily. Probably the easiest thing I can think of for her, though. She might also have you spend the whole day partying in order to completely tire yourself out, but depending on how sick you are that might be a bad idea and only make it worse.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.