[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the gender disbalance in universe. I know very well why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

File: gender.png (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
gender.png
1MB, 2560x1536px
Explain the gender disbalance in universe. I know very well why the writers created it, but how can it be explained in the world?
>>
Do they have a limited number of children they may have like China and this world most of the males are aborted?
>>
There is no 'disbalance.' It's about 50/50. Reusing assets =/= gender imbalance.
>>
>>29367419
WW2.
>>
>>29367419
Technically irl, theres a gender imbalance too, more of the worlds population is female.

But in universe... It's possible that there are a lot of stallions and colts we just never see considering almost all the main cast are mares and fillies.
>>
>>29367419
Ponyville showed to be filled with stallions in many occasions, we just don't see them much because they aren't as toyetic as the mares being targeted at little girls

If we are talking about power remember that characters like fancy pants and filthy rich exist, the main circle is mostly females because of the same reason i mentioned above
>>
>>29367419
Males are just slowly being phased out, remember that futurama episode where they could only travel to the future? They ended up in a time when the only people around were woman because the y chromosome is supposedly shrinking until it dissapears altogether. We just happen to catch the ponies on the cusp of male subversion
>>
>>29367419
Here on earth, there are slightly more women than men. However, in times of famine, the balance switches and more men are born. This occurs because men are the safer bet, genetically speaking. Men can have multiple children with multiple partners, and they don't have to go through the life-threatening rigors of childbirth. The only possible explanation then for the MLP universe is that the world is in a constant state of famine, and that mares inject their eggs into the testicles of stallions so that being female is the sexually advantageous gender. It's literally the only answer that works, I checked.
>>
The men all died in the war.
>>
File: smile.png (78KB, 423x583px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
78KB, 423x583px
>>29367504
"Don't forget to keep smiling. It'll distract from the hunger!"
>>
>>29367511
Equestria is sounding like a more and more happy place as we speak!
>>
>>29367511
along with firefly, dashs mom, who sacrificed herself trying to keep AJs parents alive. they died, but many ponies escaped alive because of their bravery.
>>
>>29367419
In the wild, there are far more female animals than males. This applies to everything from large mammals, like lions and deer, to smaller animals such as bees.
>>
>>29367419
There is none, and there's no such thing as an explanation that makes 'sense'. The gender ratio is equal, that should be especially obvious when the ponies are quite clearly monogamous.

>>29367511
>>29367504
>>29367436
Anyone who believes stuff like this or similar overly dark nonsense is a literal retard beyond the hope of saving, though I do assume you're not serious. Also, in the event of the grimderp war nonsense you clowns like to dream up, mares would absolutely be fighting too, especially when it's been made abundantly clear that the genders are equal and that they are just as capable in all ways, including physical things. Nobody is dying is some grimderp war (or famine), and it's certainly not gonna be one gender or the other, either, as Equestria is gender-egalitarian.

Anyway, again, the gender ratio is equal. That's the case for all mammals (it can vary a bit, but not in a way you'd find very noticeable). The idea that it's somehow uneven has always been nonsense.

>>29367585
Don't be a retard. The only reason that's true for some types of wild animals is because they're literally just animals, and thus have no qualms with killing each other. All mammals have an even or near even birth rate.

MLP ponies are not wild animals, they are sapient beings with intelligence like ours, living in civilized, gender-egalitarian society that protects all it's members. Nobody is dying because of their gender or some other completely nonsensical idea.
>>
>>29367603
>The gender ratio is equal, that should be especially obvious when the ponies are quite clearly monogamous.

They're only monogamous for the camera.
>>
>>29367644
Yeah, no, they're monogamous, that's a fact. That doesn't have to mean that poly is illegal or unaccepted or anything, but it's gonna be rather rare like it is here, and there's no herd shit.
>>
>>29367663
>Yeah, no, they're monogamous, that's a fact

Source?
>>
>>29367663
>i had fun once
>it was awful
>>
>>29367671
Besides it just being common sense, there's every couple in the show, both onscreen directly, and in the background. Are you serious right now?

If you want your herd shit, then please, crawl back to your containment general. >>>/rgre/
>>
>>29367677
What? I don't care too much if other people are poly, if that's what you're talking about, but it's certainly not for me, as I'm monogamous.
>>
>>29367694
>there's every couple in the show, both onscreen directly, and in the background. Are you serious right now?

There's confirmed lesbian couples, but not confirmed gay couples. Lesbians can get pregnant and have kids, but gay people can't. There need to be more women than men to support this system.

Also common sense isn't a source.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Where are all the colts!?
>>
>>29367770
The fuck are you talking about? Even Lyra and Bon Bon, while having shipping fuel, aren't actually confirmed in any sense of the word, so there are no 'confirmed' lesbian couples. They obvious would exist though, both gay and lesbian.

What you're saying makes literally no sense, and it certainly doesn't relate to anything I said. The ponies are monogamous, the existence of non-straight ponies doesn't change that in any way. And no, there doesn't need to be somehow more of one gender because LGBT people or whatever exist, that's nonsensical.
>>
>>29367419
from nature's point of view there's no need for many males and females are the favoured ones. sure, in hard times duch thing would be dangerous but in safe enviroment, most species would do good even with extreme ratios such as 100/1
we can assume that ponies safely pushed the "more females" gene through the generations because magic n shit kept them safe from extinction
>>
>>29367419
They keep all the males underground, milking them for semen and jokes.
>>
>>29367663
>implying horses don't herd because you find the idea "uncomfortable"

Your safe space is calling you, best hurry back friend.
>>
File: shrug.png (307KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
307KB, 894x894px
It could quite possibly be due to how war produces more females in the long run.

Equestria might be recovering from a long war sometime in the past and as such the population balance of males to females was disrupted.

If I remember correctly, due to how genetics work males that produce more male offsprings will have their offsprings do about the same.

However, for those "people" the majority of their offsprings will leave to fight and as such their genetics mainly start to fizzle out.

As such genes that mostly result in female offsprings are more prolific as their daughters are more likely to reproduce than the males that have the majority of their bloodline due to being male shipped off to war.

While this doesn't quite wipe out those genes that produce males more frequently a long and arduous war can certainly thin the numbers.

I can't say this is perfectly correct but it is a possiblty.
>>
>>29367851
>Muh headcanon.
There's no examples of it.
If it existed anywhere it would be in Our Town.
>>
>>29367851
Don't be such a retard, the ponies in MLP aren't wild animals, and they don't share any real similarities to horses either other than some vaguely similar outwards anatomy.

They don't have herds, end of story. They're quite clearly monogamous, that much is an obvious fact, and I can't fathom how anyone could be so utterly stupid as to try and think otherwise.

Herd shit belongs in the containment general, friendo. >>>/rgre/
>>
>>29367419
all the stallions are back in the kitchen where they belong
>>
>>29367816
You're just saying they're monogamous over and over while ignoring the fact that Lyra and Bonbon are 99% confirmed to be lesbians. No males are 99% guaranteed to be gay. This means 99% confirmed there need to be more women than men.
>>
File: 1481420471137.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481420471137.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>29367603
>The gender ratio is equal

are you retarded or do you just not watch the show?

i mean, just think about it for a half-second: this wouldn't even be a discussion if you were anywhere close to right, and your argument of 'they're mammals! mammals work *this way* in the real world so that's how it works in MLP!* is stupid ~as hell~.
>>
>>29367883
What the fuck is that logic? Even if Lyra and Bonbon were lesbians, and that's very much so debatable and a matter of headcanon, that would also guarantee the existence of gay stallions.

And no, the gender ratio is even, that much is fucking obvious, and the fact that they are monogamous is more proof of that. There are likely lesbian mares and gay stallions, most definitely, but their existence does not change the fact monogamy is the clear norm.

Are you mentally ill? Because nothing you're saying makes sense. Seriously. There are lesbians and gays in our world too, doesn't change the fact that monogamy is the norm.
>>
>>29367419
Equestria leads war and conquers lands. Males are drafted unless they're invalid or pay a lot of money. It's posible that the few stallions staying are there for societal duties. Militia, i.e. the police, may count as drafting.
>>
>>29367901
The show is more focused on female characters screentime-wise, but it's pretty obvious that the gender ratio is even. The suggestion that it's somehow magically uneven is completely nonsensical, and retards like >>29367916 posting grimdark nonsense that are too extreme for even the shittest fanfic don't help either. There is no draft (or war, for that matter), and both genders have been shown to be equally capable, so in any case both genders would fight.

Anyway, the fact that they are monogamous, again, is plenty of proof for an even gender ratio on it's own.

Pointing at crowds of background ponies to argue otherwise is pretty fucking silly when the animators don't even put a basic amount of effort into them. Once again I'm posting pic related to show how ridiculous it gets. These things aren't sources of viable data, they're background decorations to make things feel more lively.

Frankly, the uneven gender ratio shit is 99.9% fetish fuel and nothing more, which is the only reason retards on this board cling to it. Now if only they'd keep it contained in the RGRE general where it belongs, so that everyone else didn't have to deal with the nonsense.
>>
>>29367901
>you're one of the 11 males
>there are 41 females around you
>pick 3 (or 4) of them
>>
>>29367962
>Pointing at crowds of background ponies

Although, of course, these crowds often have all sorts of characters, and sometimes even have notable cameos, the main thing is that they're copy-pasted, which is not surprising as they're obviously gonna be a low priority compared to other things they could spend time improving.
>>
>>29367962
there's still more mare models than stallions to copypaste
>>
>>29367915
>Even if Lyra and Bonbon were lesbians, and that's very much so debatable and a matter of headcanon, that would also guarantee the existence of gay stallions.
>And no, the gender ratio is even, that much is fucking obvious, and the fact that they are monogamous is more proof of that.

This is just circular logic. You're just saying lesbians would guarantee gay people because the gender ratio is 1 to 1. This is circular logic because you're using your (false) assumption that the gender ratio is 1 to 1 to prove the gender ratio is 1 to 1. It just makes no sense.
>>
>>29367984
What's your point? The animators of a show targeted at little girls havign more female art assets is not the least bit surprising, and it certainly doesn't mean there are actually more of one gender in Equestria. Not like they use them anyway, as seen in the picture I posted above, they are more than happy to copy-paste clones to fill in the blanks on many occasions.

You can't even use the crowds to determine which ponies live where, as the same ponies are reused in most locations, so you certainly can't use it as some sort of census indicator.
>>
>>29367997
they could made more stallion models to copypaste but they didn't. they unintentionally implied the uneven ratio
>>
>>29367991
I'm using the fact that they are monogamous, and mammals of course, to prove that it's even. It shouldn't need to be proved in the first place, considering how obvious it is, but there you go. There are monogamous, and live in monogamous relationships. Lesbians can have surrogate children, but that doesn't mean that they will, and it certainly doesn't make them some sort of magical majority.

And no, lesbians guarantee gays because the reasoning for their existence is very much so similar. You can't have one without the other, no matter how much yuri fanfic writers and /pol/tards kick and scream.
>>
>>29368011
They have limited resources, so no. Besides, they have plenty of resources for both technically, even if more female, and they don't make use of them, as seen with the clones. They aren't implying anything though, it's just autists looking too much into background decorations and bending over backwards to justify some shitty fetish headcanon.
>>
Here a logic explication
>>
File: 1485481531321.gif (492KB, 300x166px) Image search: [Google]
1485481531321.gif
492KB, 300x166px
>>29367504
>>29367504
>People taking this hilarious lunacy as a legitimate theory

Don't worry anon I thought you were funny.
>>
>>29368035
nope sorry, that doesn't explain jackshit
they're clearly implying it even if they didn't want to
>>
>>29368019
There you go with the circular logic I was talking about. You use your assumptions to prove your assumptions.
>>
>>29368071
Yeah, no, the explanation is that the crowds are so filled with clones and inconsistencies that they are wholly inaccurate and unreliable for any sort of data. They weren't ever mean for determining anything, let alone anything of importance.

And by your logic, they're also implying that they don't have genitals, but that's not true either.

Anyway, rest assured buddy, the gender ratio is even. Not much point to going back and forth over this though, I've already made my points.

It's time for you to go back and stay there. >>>/rgre/

>>29368083
Maybe I'm not wording things as well as I could, but your arguments are literally nonsensical. The existence of lesbians guarantees gay ponies, as they both happen for similar reasons, and the existence of either has literally no bearing on any of the things I'm arguing for.
>>
>>29368061
Losing a "sword fight" gets a whole new meaning.
>>
>>29368124
sorry that you're too fucking stupid to form any actual argument and just stick to the same thing for the third time in a row
maybe try to use your brain for once and explain why artists couldn't just do more stallions in the first place and why they don't use it when they have ready models?
oh, you can't? better tell me to fuck off to /rgre/, that'll śurely show me
>>
>>29368124
Also, it's not an assumption that they are monogamous, it's a clear fact backed up by the show. And as far as lesbian/gay goes, it is a fact that if one exists, so does the other, because the thing that causes it is obviously gonna be similar.

>>29368130
Sounds like a fun green prompt. Lose and be used. :^)

>>29368172
They don't even use all of the female art assets they have, and often just use the clone method, but they do have more female art assets overall, because the cartoons target audience and all. They don't have infinite resources to make new assets literally every time it could be even remotely useful, either.
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.jpg (75KB, 720x694px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.jpg
75KB, 720x694px
>>29368194
>repeating the same shit for the 4th time
this shit as a name. pic related
>>
>>29368210
Oh please. You've provided no arguments. And that's because there are none. You know why? The background pony crowds you're shilling over are at most a decoration, there's literally no viable data in them whatsoever.

They're an afterthought by the animators, nobody working on the show expects anyone other than retards to take them so seriously as to try and come up with some census or some shit with them.
>>
>>29368210
And don't give me that shit about repeating arguments when you're doing the exact same thing with "muh why don't they use the art assets?????"
>>
>>29368230
same goes for your shitty arguments. none of us can prove anything. but you know what? they made a hole in the logic and make me more right than you. so nope, sorry, you're the one who's more wrong
now repeat the same shit for the 6th time
>>
>>29368249
you didn't answer me the first time. i'm not gonna even try to make any more arguments if you can't pass that point
>>
>>29368254
Literally the only way for your autistic "muh skewed gender ratio" nonsense to be anything other than totally impossible in the first place is if you also headcanon same-sex reproduction with magic like in those shitty Winningverse fanfics. The fact is that the ponies are monogamous, and that's the only thing you can pull out of your ass to ever hope to bypass that in your shitty headcanon.

But whatever. Once again, it's quite clear that the gender ratio is even. There isn't more of one gender than the other, that idea has always been nonsense.

>they made a hole in the logic and make me more right than you

Yeah, no. You wish.

But whatever. We're wasting our time going back and forth.
>>
>>29368261
I'm pretty sure I've replied to all of your posts.
>>
>>29368283
>you're (names here) yada yada, my headcanon is better than yours yada
>but whatever. my point is still valid just so you know
a logical hole sure is a hard concept to grasp
>We're wasting our time going back and forth
i'm wasting time trying to go forward. you're stuck in place
>>29368296
kudos to you
>>
>>29367770
>lesbians can get pregnant
>gays can't
what is surrogate
>>
>>29368360
that's not how it works
>>
>>29368340
I explained why your headcanon is shit, and provided the literal single way it could be anything other than totally impossible, even if it still is silly even in that case, but whatever.

>you're stuck in place

Nah, you're just being a moron. No reason to move forward with an argument that I've yet to see a counterargument to. Besides, considering what we're discussing, there really is only so many things you can go over. I don't know what sort of essays you're expecting from discussing background animation in a children's cartoon, but guess what, you won't find one.

>kudos to you

If I missed a point in one of your other posts that you think I should have replied to, then spit it out.
>>
>>29368360
>>29368383
It is though, it's true that gays can have a surrogate too. Both examples require a third party, of course, but yeah.

My mistake.
>>
>>29368283
>it's quite clear that the gender ratio is even.

i don't understand how people can argue this vociferously about something while seemingly never having seen it?

your whole argument is flawed by eye check unless you subscribe to an invisible-stallions-everywhere theory. now stop being fucking stupid about this, you're dead wrong.
>>
>>29367419
>Explain the gender disbalance in universe.
Isn't there Wikipedia for that? Or don't you trust them and rather prefer an anon source?
>>
>>29368432
And once again, the fact that they are monogamous literally requires it to be even. The only way you could possibly headcanon otherwise is if you bend over backwards to headcanon what I described in the same post you just replied to.

>eye check

Irrelevant. Background pony crowds are unreliable for determining anything. Also, we don't see their genitals either, but that certainly doesn't for a second mean that they don't exist.

>you're dead wrong.

Nah, pretty sure I'm right. The autistic "muh skewed gender ratio" headcanon has always been nonsense. It makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>29368390
i striked down your argument with my very first reply and you've been stuck ever since. if you're too retarded to read properly (as seen here >>29368296) then it's not my fault
pic still applies
>>29368210
>>
>>29368432
he's a turboautist
>>
>>29368409
you'd be right if he said
>lesbians can have kids
>gays can't
>>
>>29368486
You didn't strike down shit, buddy, you just made a half-assed argument about how it "wouldn't be an argument" for reasons unknown, which was silly in the first place but I've already thoroughly debunked, and denied my argument about mammals. And while MLP ponies are magical and thus aren't in any way guaranteed to share every trait with other mammals, it's still pretty obvious that they'd at least still follow the same rules with having an equal birth ratio.
>>
>>29368508
A lesbian is a female and can thus host a fetus, but they can't have kids with each other, just like gays can't have kids with each other. Gays can find a surrogate mother however, just like lesbians can find a surrogate father.

>>29368496
Call me whatever, I'm sure it is a huge waste of time to fight people on /mlp/ like thus, but it doesn't make me wrong.
>>
We see Equestria through a mare's eyes, thus she only frequent female dense places.

For exemple, look at episodes showing construction sites. We would think that the male proportion would be bigger.

We follow a group of mares, we will see more mares.
>>
>>29368536
>still follow the same rules with having an equal birth ratio.
>rule
except there's no rule you fucking retard. maybe educate yourself first before you try to argue
>>
>>29368556
can't you read properly?
>>
>>29368469

if you're going to call an eye check irrelevant then you're literally admitting to dismissing the only actual data we have. and eye check includes far more than just the ponies-standing-in-crowds-as-decoration example; how about 'just about every shot with ponies in it since the show started' and >>29367901 and just.. yeah.

you're basically being a flat-earther about this. i'm going to leave you alone, but i want you to know from the bottom of my heart i believe you are a dum-dum. good day
>>
File: mlp marble vs big mac.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mlp marble vs big mac.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>29367419
Great Pony War. Males were used because they share slightly less friendship than females.

Also this made me wonder: Just how much tail does Big Mac truly pull? I bet fillies are DESPERATE for that big red apple.
>>
>>29368565
Equestria has no gender roles, so no, that's not true. We've seen mares and stallions in a large variety of walks of life, interacting and all, going about their lives, etc.

A better argument would be that it's generally more focused on female characters in general, screentime-wise, which can help skew perceptions. Male and female characters interact all the time as equals, but the writers generally focus on the female ones to a greater extent. Of course, with side characters, and especially in more recent seasons, it's much more even.

The main characters being mostly female has no bearing on it, nor should it. And again, frankly, in more recent seasons, with secondary characters, there has been a lot more even focus.

>>29368568
But that's wrong. All mammals have an even gender ratio. There is some variance naturally, but not by much, and it'd hardly be noticeable.

>>29368582
Yup. He was clearly referring to surrogates, and probably just didn't word the first part well.

>>29368588
This picture >>29367901 is a bunch of established, recognizable characters, ti's hardly a normal example. It's basically grouping up the major and a lot of the fan favorite characters.

>dismissing the only actual data we have

I've said repeatedly that the background pony crowds contain no useful data whatsoever, as they are filled with clones and are heavily inconsistent. Anyone who thinks they are anything other than unreliable decorations by the animators is literally retarded. You also conveniently ignored my comparison to people who might argue they have no genitals.

Anyway, whatever, just save us both the hassle and fuck off already. You've ignored 99% of the things I've been trying to say, or perhaps you just don't give a fuck, but whatever. The idea that the gender ratio is uneven is and always will be nonsensical, it just makes not a shred of sense.

Anyway, let's hope we're done here for now.
>>
>>29368670
>But that's wrong
you clearly don't understand how evolution works so stop pretending that you do
>All mammals have an even gender ratio
and no. that's wrong
>>
>>29368841
No, it's right. The birth ration on mammals is even, with some minor variance that wouldn't be noticeable in anything other than large scale population statistics (humans have like a percentage point more females, for example). See the last part of my post on >>29367603 too.
>>
File: 1363763008125.png (205KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
1363763008125.png
205KB, 361x691px
>>29368852
>it's true because i said so
>>
>>29367419
a declining populace. With the real world a 50/50 or near that is needed to maintain a balance, but let's say a 70(females)/30(males) indicates a declining population which will eventual lead the extinction of Ponies. Kek.
>>
>>29368864
Could say the same about the nonsense you're posting. Mammals do in fact have an even gender ratio, it's just with wild fucking animals that don't have intelligence or civilization or morals, the males tend to kill each other off. And sometimes humans do it, for domesticated animals.

Meanwhile in MLP, the ponies are not wild animals, but are in fact sapient/intelligent like we are, and live in a civilized society with gender-equality, so both mares and stallions can live peacefully and with equal protection as citizens of Equestria.
>>
>>29367870
>s-stop having a different head canon from my head canon
>baaaaaawww
>>
>>29368897
It's not even a headcanon. Everything I stated in that post is a fact. Herd shit does not exist in MLP, end of story. The ponies are monogamous, and while again, that doesn't mean poly would be illegal or unaccepted, it does mean that it'd be rather rare and that monogamy is the clear norm.
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>29368885
you said that like, what? 3rd time already. and still can't grasp the simple concept of what was said to you before
no, i'm not gonna tell you to stop posting. you deserve to be told to kill yourself pronto so:
i'm done feeding you but feel free to reply. your autism needs it
>>
File: readImage.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>29368924
that ain't a pic i've chosen
>>
>>29368924
>no attempt to refute the facts I posted

As expected, you're just shitposting at this point. Now please, spare us both the headache and stop responding.
>>
nope. no (you)
>>
btw: i should know better, trying to talk to mobilefag/attention whore
>>
>>29367419

Many species sex select by temperature and the like.

Equestrian ponies select by stress levels. A relaxed, happy stallion is more likely to conceive a filly. A stressed out one is more likely to result in a colt. This means in times of war or the like, mares are more likely to pop out a generation favoring fighters that will also ensure there are sufficient males to pass along to the next generation.

In peacetime, fillies become far more common, since the odds of pony males dying off in large numbers are greatly reduced. Since there's been a long period of peace, a mare-favored population has resulted.
>>
>>29367419
Someone post the cap bout stressful environment versus peaceful environment.

Long story short, in times of stress, males will produce more male sperm, in times of peace, males will produce more female sperm.

And a location like ponyville would be really peaceful, at least until the mane six moved in.
>>
>>29369155
>female sperm
Does that come out of feminine dicks?
>>
>>29369171

Everyone else in this thread, please note that this retard has no knowledge of basic sex ed, and anything else he says is to be ignored.
>>
>>29368591
What if males share more friendship than females and are more useful assets in the War?

Like humans in real life?
>>
>>29369184
This.
>>
>>29369184
think of the marecock, anon
>>
>>29367504

It explains why some places are so forgotten like Our Town, the bayou or that place on Heartbreakers, yet the cities are filled with luxuries (ashes of a brilliant past time) but secretly lack of food
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.