[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Clover remembered much as Starswirl? Ponies would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: latest-18.png (186KB, 406x367px) Image search: [Google]
latest-18.png
186KB, 406x367px
Why isn't Clover remembered much as Starswirl? Ponies would literally be extinct if wasn't for her. She's was even the first known user of friendship magic, shouldn't that alone trump most of Starswirl did?
>>
>>29362136
Equestria has internalized maresogyny.
>>
>>29362136
She just used friendship magic, Starswirl invented HUNDREDS of spells.
>>
>>29362136
> Still expecting that the current team would do anything with Faust's era ideas.
>>
>>29362136
I always found it peculiar that Starswirl performed many heroic feats for the good of Equestria and its inhabitants and yet was never capable of learning friendship and its magical properties. How do you not pick up friends in all that time?
>>
>>29362259
Probably all Discord and the sirens' fault.
>>
>>29362136
>Why isn't Clover remembered much as Starswirl?
But she is. Didn't you watch the show? Starswirl just did more and the historical validity of what she did is suspect at best.

>>29362259
Celestia worded it in a way that made it seem like he just didn't understand it as well as Twilight did, not that he didn't have friends.
>>
>>29362259
Maybe he was like Twilight before learning about friendship.
Or he saw too much shit through time traveling that he lost his trust for friendship.
>>
File: 5683658.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
5683658.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>29362189
underrated
>>
>>29362259
Hardcore autism.
>>
>>29362259
The first letter of this MBT was probably I. Or it's part of a legend to make him look more stoic.
>>
>>29362259

I know right how can you be a Champion of your era yet not make a single friend
>>
>>29364234
How can you be dictator of a country and be unable to make a single (actual) friend? Sometimes being a champion is inimical.
>>
>>29362136
Because what happens in the cave, stays in the cave.
>>
>>29362485
This
>>
>>29362136
> trump
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29364452
What are you talking about?
>>
>>29362136
Her actions are celebrated in an official holiday. Everypony knows the story she's in and sees the plays, so obviously they know who she is. Does Star Swirl have a holiday?
>>
>>29364479
> shouldn't that alone trump most
>>
>>29364532
Wat
>>
>>29364532
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>29364479
>>29365416
>too underage to get sarcasm
>>
File: img_16.jpg (2MB, 1400x2154px) Image search: [Google]
img_16.jpg
2MB, 1400x2154px
>>29362259

If we follow the comic, Starswirl actually have friends and everything. Maybe celestia was butthurt because he save two universe blocking that mirror that celestia use to visit his special somepony.

Celestia just re write the history about Starswirl
>>
>>29365433
I'm pretty sure he's just confused as to why you'd link to /pol/ just because someone used the word 'trump.'
The word play's not even clever.
>>
>>29362136
She is, probably more so. We just hear about Starswirl all the time because Twilight has a Starswirl obsession, but in Luna Eclipsed she refers to him as part of obscure unicorn history and nobody but Luna, who would have known Starswirl personally, was able to recognize the outfit. On the other hand, every colt and filly is taught the story of Hearth's Warming Eve.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.