[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he clearly has a terrible cold Why the fuck does that matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>he clearly has a terrible cold
Why the fuck does that matter they are getting her a relasionship not a single night of passion.
>>
File: 1354591494836.png (171KB, 861x929px) Image search: [Google]
1354591494836.png
171KB, 861x929px
>>29343189
>dating a stallion with a poor immune system
>>
>>29343189
It would make a pretty bad first impression, regardless of anything else going for him.
>>
>>29343189
>relasionship
Go to bed, it's a school night.
>>
>>29343189
Sickness is generally a turnoff for females. Also, where did you get that image it looks terrible?
>>
>>29343204
Dude shes a teacher she has dealt with enough sickness she would never allow it to color her impression of somebody.
>>
>>29343207
Some roblox forum I don't know the ponys name so i looked up the line from the song.
>>
>>29343203
>not dating the sickliest stalion you can find so you can "punish" him for getting sick every time.
>>
File: 1485398741282.jpg (116KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1485398741282.jpg
116KB, 890x890px
>>29343217
>roblox forum
>>
>>29343189
being sick is a sign of weakness. Also when going on a first date, do you want them to sneeze on you or make you sick?
>>
>>29343189
Because the phrase 'healthy as a horse' is relevant to ponies. If you're sick, you're not a real equine.
>>
>>29343212
Dealing with a sick little filly in your classroom is different from dealing with a full grown adult whom you don't even know. Even if she came away thinking that he was a nice guy, she's not going to want to be doing anything with him while he's gross and contagious.
>>
The song is supposed to show all you waifu fags that the CMC have high standards that you'll never reach.
>>
>>29343189
OP's salty because he felt it.
>>
>all these bullshit explanations

They didn't want to get her a long term relationship, they wanted to get her a date for hearts and hooves day. Because apparently none of you watched the episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.