[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your headcanon becomes real canon how does "the fandom"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 17

File: cmc headcanon.gif (1MB, 704x576px) Image search: [Google]
cmc headcanon.gif
1MB, 704x576px
Your headcanon becomes real canon

how does "the fandom" react?
how does /mlp/ react?
>>
>>29340718
>Starlight has a crush on Sunburst
Honestly, not all that hard. There will be cuck meming, but everyone already kind of knows. Reddonychan daily will celebrate it.
>>
>>29340718
>Sunset and Sunburst are siblings
I don't think it will be cause any drama really. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>29340779
>>29340725
Both of these combined would make for awful trolly incesty ntr
>>
>>29340718
>there are more changeling hives and vary considerably
It'd give some drawfags more attention.
>>
File: 1485343416574.jpg (771KB, 989x1521px)
1485343416574.jpg
771KB, 989x1521px
>>29340804
First seems canon.
>>
>>29340718
>nothing after S2 is canon
/mlp/ rejoices
EqD commits collective suicide
>>
>>29340933
>/mlp/ rejoices
Despite what you may believe, most of the board liked S5.
>>
File: glasses19.png (259KB, 750x750px)
glasses19.png
259KB, 750x750px
>>29340944
>S5
>/mlp/
>liked
>>
>>29340725
You sick bastard. We need more Starlight x Trixie weird kisses!
>>
>>29340718
but EqG is already canon
>>
>>29340944
Some. How can we say most if we can't even be sure about poster IDs?
>>
>>29340965
As much as it pains me, they would make a great tsundere couple.

>ywn be their roommate
>ywn watch them get into little tsundere arguments over the simplest things
>ywn be kept up at night as they make passionate love in the next room over
>making al sorts of cute noises that trigger your inner cuck and make you diamonds
>ywn deny this fact when they ask you if they ever bother you at night
Feels bad, man
>>
File: Dash's favorite collection.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dash's favorite collection.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>29340718
I would imagine fandom gets angry because 'shipping' and shippers would get angry because 'not twidash'

But I would be happy :^) That's all that matters really...
>>
>>29341005
>not twidash
Raridash is one of the most popular ships
That said I am a Twidash shipper so REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,
>>
>>29340933
mein neger
>>
Braeburn is confirmed gay with a coltfriend.

>muh degeneracy shitstorm from /pol/
>>
>>29341055
Would /pol/ care if one of the characters was confirmed lesbian?
>>
>>29341055
Ooh.

I like:
>Braeburn is gay
>Granny Smith arranges a marriage between Braeburn and AJ anyway because Apple family farming secrets stay in the family and she thinks being gay is a phase.
>>
File: srsly.png (282KB, 600x612px)
srsly.png
282KB, 600x612px
>>29341060
yes
>>
>>29340718

>Discord figured out what the last friendship key was and staged his betrayal with the help of Celestia

the fandom:
>deepest lore!

/mlp/:
>this is fucking retarded
>nothing in this show is worthwhile past A Canterlot Wedding
>can't wait to watch the new season
>>
>>29341055
Headcanons are shit.
>>29341060
Yes. Some would find it even worse.
>>
>>29341074
How would that be deepest lore? All it does is re-contextualize Discord's motives so that he never wavered from his reformation. Deep lore implies hidden information tying everything together, not that one of your characters knows a trivial and retarded thing that changes nothing in the long run.
>>
>>29341081
you overestimate bronies.
>>
>>29341060
>Goddamned Tumblr dyke bullshit everyone has to be lesbians muh diversity I can't wait until they privatize schools and water then this wouldn't happen fuck libtards
>>
>>29341094
>privatizing
Wait. 4pol is libertarian now?
>>
>>29341102
Don't worry dude, It's an anon bitching about the /pol/ boogeyman. He probably believes every ideology to the right of Trotsky is the same.
>>
>>29341102
They were the last time I visited /pol/. But personally I've gotten to believe that a lot of political opinion on /pol/ might be a mix of contrarians, Stormfags, and people being paid to shill stupid ideologies. Same goes for a lot of comments on Yahoo news, although maybe people using Yahoo are just old.

I'd like to believe the people reading Slate and Salon are paid shills too, but sadly I know some of them so I can't hold on to that reality.

But in any case, if it's a retarded and impossible ideal, it's probably popular right now.
>>
File: wading.jpg (303KB, 1024x680px)
wading.jpg
303KB, 1024x680px
>>29340718
comfort and joy. don't think i won't do it.
>>
>>29341111
Quads of truth.
>>
>>29341115
/pol/ is split (not evenly) between Libertarians (oldpol), Republicans (nupol), and NatSoc (8pol). Sometimes shills come and start stupid threads like /commiepol/ and since they get a lot of attention, leafs and strayans will keep spamming it
>>
>>29341145
Libertarianism is the only right wing ideology I have any respect at all for. And I have more respect for it than I do the mainstream left.
t. leftie
>>
>>29341164
>mainstream left
Anything mainstream must be oggled with with suspicious eyes and copious amount of salt grains.
t. traditionalist
>>
>>29340718
No fucking clue, how would mlp react to flutters actually being a vampire, twilight actually being a changeling mothered by chrysalis, and days of wasp and spider being the canon backstory of the two sisters
>>
>>29340718
>Equestria is earth a few thousand years in the future and humans are extinct
bretty good
>>
>>29340718
>changelingfication
I stll want to see this.
Sure, people would go crazy over the idea.
>>
File: 1485301435009.jpg (78KB, 444x483px)
1485301435009.jpg
78KB, 444x483px
>>29340718
Humans are a thing in the main story line
>Holy fuck, they actually did it!
>>
File: Turnabout_Storm_Cover.jpg (212KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Turnabout_Storm_Cover.jpg
212KB, 768x576px
>>29340718
>Turnabout Storm becomes official

Holy shit. With how good Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright was, imagine how good an official MLP Ace Attorney game could be.

The fandom would probably love it. Not clear on /mlp/'s opinion on Ace Attorney tho.
>>
>>29340718
In general, I feel there'd be a pretty hefty split over whether the setting's new more fantastic and slightly darker nature is a return to the show's fantasy-theme roots or a hamfisted attempt at sucking all the fun out of cute ponies being cute. I expect a lot of strong feelings on both sides of the divide.

And the bizarre part is, I'm not sure there'd be that much of a divide between "the fandom" in general and /mlp/. Certainly I think the board would skew a bit more towards the more-accepting side, but a lot of high-fantasy type artwork has always been well received altogether. Conversely, I know a lot of my headcanon is not particularly well-liked here either.
>>
>>29340718
Everything post S2 was a fever dream during Twilight's coma, and the show proceeds vastly different.
Newfags would go "nooo" and humans would go "yesss".
>>
>>29340718
The pony races have a Mendelian inheritance pattern. Unicorn are rare, pegasi are uncommon, earth ponies are (very) commonl, and alicorn are extremely rare and probably ned magic to have the necessary alleles combine.
>>
>>29340718
>Dashie is actually a male
How progressive
>>
>>29340718
My headcanon is that Applejack is actually Applebloom's mother. There was a video as to why it makes sense and I just accept it as fact now.
>>
>>29342568
Athena cykes defending sunset shimmer in the first equestria girls has long been my own personal idea ball I've been bouncing around. Nothing abnout that thing makes sense so it would be a fun case

doesn't hurt that I intended it to be a lot more epic of a case.
>>
>Celestia has spent the last six seasons grooming Twi to become her successor.

Bronies are cool with this.

>Chrysalis is Celestia's corrupted sister

No idea.

>Starlight Glimmer is running an elaborate layer-on-layer Xanatos Gambit

*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*
>>
>>29340718
Twilight has dark skin under her fur.
>/mlp/ explodes
>>
>>29344931
> Chrysalis is Celestia's corrupted sister
This I could see
>>
>>29344937
SHE'S SMART AND STUDIOUS, NIGGERS ARE NEITHER OF THOSE
>>
>>29341584
And the /mlp will then devolve into WWIII
>>
File: ayy lmao.png (136KB, 477x720px)
ayy lmao.png
136KB, 477x720px
>>29340718
>Celestia and Luna are legit descendants of Cosmic themed ayylmao ponies.
Not like they would explore the idea.

>how does "the fandom" react?
Angry I suppose..
A shitload of OC get made.

>how does /mlp/ react?
Get angry as well.
A shitload of greentext fucking a cosmic waifu gets made.
>>
>>29341145
But... I'm nupol and I'm natsoc.
>>
>>29340718
Trixie becomes god emperor and best pony who ever lived. They can all deal with it.
>>
>>29344931
>>Celestia has spent the last six seasons grooming Twi to become her successor.
Is this not already the case
>>
There were once to regal sisters who ruledover the pony land.
One of them rose the sun, and the other the moon.
One night the night princess realized ponies were ignoring her beautiful nights by sleeping and playing in her sisters days.
The older sun sister tried to be reasonable but the younger sister listened to Greenday so she got banished to the moon forever.
>>
>The inconsistent technology exists because Discord pulled random stuff from the human world that ponies are still trying to figure out

I don't know, what do you guys think?
>>
>>29345606
One of the few here that I like, fund it.
>>
>>29344913
Man, I hope Athena gets her own game. She got the shittiest cases in Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice.

I keep hearing that someone is working on a reboot of Turnabout Storm as an actual game, with more cases besides the one. That'd be pretty sweet.
>>
File: 1484998356404.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484998356404.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
>>29345658
honestly liked athena in Dual destinies case.

all things considerd, I doubt the people who did turnabout storm would ever make the case I have in mind though.
>>
>>29345774
With the academy, and that stupid professor guy? I liked it, but it wasn't as good as all the other ones. But the Japanese theater case in SoJ was kind of subpar. Only thing that saved it was Blackquill interacting with Nahyuta imo.
>>
The Nightmare Moon in the timeline where she won was actually Nyx.
>>
>>29345658
I'd play the shit out of that. Love me some Phoenix.
>inb4 c&d
Probably get shut down, if it's hyped at all.
>>
>>29346726
The whole series of Turnabout Storm is still up on Youtube, so maybe no c&d right away if it becomes a thing?

I do consider TS to be canon, tho, it fits well into show's lore, and the game's lore too. Aside from some of the VAs not being super accurate and the animation being choppy in places, I could see it as a big official crossover thing.
>>
>>29347468
Hasbro has shut down a few games but never touched anything on YouTube or fan shit like that. They hate games exclusively for whatever reason.
>>
>>29347764
Well, My Little Investigations is still being worked on, last I heard. So if they skirt around enough, it could stay up. Provided no one blabs to fucking everyone about it.
>>
>>29340718
>Trixie used to be a stalion
Funnily enough i think /mlp/ would actualy be more ok with it then most.
>>
My headcanon is that everything after MMC is all a fever dream from Twilight’s perspective, and she’s just in a magic induced coma from starswirl's spell backfiring.

This is the only way I can enjoy the show anymore because of the nuwriter’s lazy shit that completely ignores continuity, and occasionally repeats the same lesson already told.
>>
Celestia is actually a Chessmaster and has been manipulating Twilight and her friends into removing every major demon/threat to Equestria before she retires permanently, in a montage scene it shows how she was behind the plot of every single episode of the show where they overcome a threat.
>>
>>29349064
>This is the only way I can enjoy the show anymore

One way is to just have fun with the ride and not bitch about every little problem
>>
>>29349064
They've actually been really good about continuity in all of the seasons. Hell they've had multiple callbacks in S6 to S1 stuff.
>>
Ponyville is a nudist colony

Fandom is pic related

/mlp/ masturbates furiously as always
>>
>>29344937
I can't remember, but do have dark furred animals have dark skin or light? Dogs have light skin even if dark furred, bears too, but tigers I read had dark skin in the places they had their stripes on.
>>
My utterly perfect headcanon regarding how Glimmer's bullshit Sueness can be justified becomes canon. She's using magic to fuck with everyone's heads, thinking nothing of it. She also absorbed the Cutie Marks of the village ponies that killed themselves and left their marks behind. This gets her a trip to tartarus or exile from Equestria, and Twilight ACTUALLY CALLS HER OUT on being a shit pony.

All glimfags on suicide watch. Some do it. The world becomes a better place.
>>
>>29340718

>Kilaila's Next Gen happens.
Everyone is fine with this and welcomes the new change.

>NLJ's green becomes canon for one episode.
The intended audience are just confused by the subject matter, bronies wonder what the fuck the writers were on, while /mlp/ is laughing their ass off when they're trying to tell NLJ's story through TV Y7 standards.
>>
>>29347764
They don't know how to make good games of their own. They jelly.
>>29345819
Son of a bitch, that's Oak.
>>
>>29351109
>that's Oak

u wot
>>
my headcanon is that the final timeline they visit - the one that's all barren and wasteland - that's the future the world gets when *glimmy* wins.

if twilight doesn't interfere she takes over the world and terribly fails at leading it.
>>
File: 1483412018496.jpg (30KB, 500x375px)
1483412018496.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>29351362
>>
>>29348981
really?
>>
>Equestria is a relatively tiny nation protected from outside invasion by the godhead and difficult terrain
>Each time the Map sends ponies somewhere, it's to stop disharmony that could create international conflict or wake up chaotically-aligned creatures asleep in the ground.
>The locations they missed when Starlight turned it back on are all going to come back to bite them.
>Tartarus is a holdover afterlife where ponies and monsters do penance, and escape into the world of the living is possible.
>Discord is the Elder God of the world and its rughtful ruler, and only tolerated being opposed because staunch order isn't his element, until Fluttershy broke the cycle of slayings and returns to power.
>There are other universes, and entire towns from their timelines can enter Equestria as refugees.
>Earth ponies have limited magic, and Pinkie's is chaos-aligned.

Nichefags bitch about pandering, others dislike the shift in scope, everyone else misses the simplicity of S1 but accepts it as a basis for future episodes or shrugs it off.
>>
>>29351410
I liked the timeline with the Sombra army vs coalition of Equestria
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.