[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through pictures on derpibooru and notice a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1423561829164.png (173KB, 443x345px) Image search: [Google]
1423561829164.png
173KB, 443x345px
I'm going through pictures on derpibooru and notice a lot of these """""""""famous""""""""" artists are doing a lot of group pictures with one anothers oc's.

How big is the circlejerk between these """"""""big""""""""" names of the fandom?
>>
How about you git gud at art and do something better if it upsets you so much?
>>
>>29339351
Fimfiction, Derpibooru, Youtube, TVTropes, they're all flocking grounds for the flaming fruitbowl faggots known as brony "artists". It's not just people who draw. "Writers" and "musicians" do it, too. They're a very catty bunch.
>>
>>29339380
As an aspiring artfag, I've noticed this. Its like creativity and talent comes with being retarded.
>>
This thread will later be known as the peak of OP's existence.
OP will keep muttering obscene things about talented people but nothing of it will get the same attention as this thread.
OP's life will spiral into a sad life of underperformance.
>>
>>29339360
>>29339403
Spotted the artists

They are mad
>>
>>29339395
A lot of it is nepotism. The general wisdom is, if you kiss the ass of someone extremely popular, they'll give you a shout-out to their platform so that some of their popularity rubs off on you.

Artists who do non-fan/original work might also gather into circlejerks, but to a far lesser extent due to copyright and publishing firms, and just because they tend to be a lot less autistic. Nepotism is still pretty huge, though.
>>
>>29339427
It happens even at the very top, trust me.
>>
>>29339351
no one cares
>>
File: GuardPinkie.png (819KB, 1280x1144px) Image search: [Google]
GuardPinkie.png
819KB, 1280x1144px
Ponk plot
>>
>>29339351
It's not a circlejerk, that's how communities work.
>>
>>29339618
"I'm supposed to help rehabilitate people who are addicted to masturbation. They're all waiting for me in the next room standing in a circl-OHMYGOD"
>>
The main problem I have is that Shinos OC absolutely ruins otherwise very good and fappable art, but it seems to be fucking everywhrere. Same problem with a few other artist OC's too.
>>
>>29339351
stop 'ironically' using all those fucking quotes. this isnt reddit.
>>
>>29339419
hi op
>>
File: from everypony with love.png (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
from everypony with love.png
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>29339351
>Greetings friend.
>Say, do you enjoy [hobby]?
>I enjoy [hobby] as well!
>Perhaps we could enjoy this [hobby] together, as we are friends.
I mean, I know >friends is a big meme around here, but come on.
>>
File: 1438369637658.jpg (26KB, 414x403px) Image search: [Google]
1438369637658.jpg
26KB, 414x403px
>>29339351
People with common interests like to get together. What the fuck is the problem here?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.