[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find it sad that Applebloom is now friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: latest-31.png (230KB, 616x640px) Image search: [Google]
latest-31.png
230KB, 616x640px
Does anyone else find it sad that Applebloom is now friends with Diamond Tiara but has not once tried to rekindle her friendship with Twist?
>>
>>29335397
screw that redheaded fuck.
>>
>>29335409
I'd be happy to screw Twist. Screw Twist hard in her tight ponut.
>>
they forgot her
>>
>>29335397
Twist was AB's true friend, is sad to see them not hanging out anymore
>>
>>29335397
Twist is a shit.
>>
>>29335633
I'd fuck her so hard she talks normal.
>>
>>29335397
Give Past Sins as much shit as you like but at least it remembered Twist was a character. Something the fandom, /mlp/ or Hasbro can't do.
>>
>>29336085
She was AB's... Applebloom wasn't hers.
>>
>>29336549
That's a really good way of describing a lot of relationships
>>
>>29335397
I doubt the current writers watched the earlier seasons. Just be happy that they still put her in the later seasons as background character. Diamond Tiara will not be serving an important roll in the series anytime soon.
>>
>>29335397
No, because nobody ever gave a shit about Twist.
>>
>>29336586
I did.
>>
>>29336594
I said nobody not nopony
>>
>>29336315
There was a short, short green about Twist speaking normally with a mouthful of cum.
>>
>>29335397
who is she? Sorry I don't watch S1 crap
>>
>>29335397
Not really, she just ditched her like Twilight ditched Moondancer when she found new friends.
>>
Twis
>>
>>29335397
Ditching your friends after rising in status is worse than being their enemy

Drown in oblivion and never return, twisted one
>>
>>29340250
sti morons
>>
>>29335397
Her VA moved out of the area.That's why twist hasn't shown up in ages.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.