[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they'll never exist >You will never hug your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

>they'll never exist
>You will never hug your favorite one
>They will never love you
>You will never experience the friendship of one

How can you people continue to watch this, and not get depressed as fuck?
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>29332097
I was a depressed mess way before finding 4chan or this show.
>>
>>29332097
I have a life.
>>
File: RD.jpg (33KB, 491x499px) Image search: [Google]
RD.jpg
33KB, 491x499px
>>29332097
>They will never love you
But I love them, and that's enough for me.
>>
>>29332097
>another 'they're not real! muh feels' thread
By not becoming so emotionally attached to a cartoon in the first place.
>>
>>29332097
>Fluttershy
She's mine, OP.
>>
File: Well said.png (139KB, 592x981px)
Well said.png
139KB, 592x981px
>>29332726
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aAb2sBA4Zt
>>
>>29332097
I have real horses.
>>
>>29332726
>"Discord, you said you've been to other ones, are you sure there aren't any human's out in the multiverse?"
"I'm sorry my dear, but it seems they are just make believe. I've never encountered any in my travels."
>This was a lie, he had encountered quite a few.
>They were delightfully chaotic creatures, and he'd once been tempted to abduct some to Equestria, just to see what happened.
>But getting turned to stone had put a damper on that plan
>And now he'd decided that it wasn't a good idea after all
>Not when there was a chance one of them would steal *his* waifu!
>>
>>29332097
Quantum mechanics and the multiverse theory says otherwise.
>>
>>29332782
Holy shit, dude. You have a talent.
>>
Because OP, I have a family and friends to do that with, each of whom I've bonded with through personal experiences we've shared together. With each of the people I hold dear to me I've gone something through, whether it be the good times or the bad I can honestly say that I don't feel alone even if I am because I know I have them at my back no matter what. I hope you can find someone in your life that makes you happy like the mane 6 and side characters do OP.

lol jk I want to die every day, as if I'd settle for any amount of 3DPDs
>>
it's all in the mind m8
>>
>>29332782
sharing is caring
>>
>>29332782
I love you
>>
>>29332097
Anon, they do exist.

That's why I watch it.
>>
>>29332097
Hugging my pony tup every night is more than enough for me.
>>
File: 1472577546112.webm (272KB, 475x543px) Image search: [Google]
1472577546112.webm
272KB, 475x543px
>>29332144
my nigger.
also check'd
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.