[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will ponyberserker ever improve? His comics are pretty good but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Will ponyberserker ever improve? His comics are pretty good but his art has been stagnated for years. The mouths always looks like it's about to vomit.
>>
>expecting improvement from a copycat
>>
>bad art
>bad dialogue
Who talks like that? It reads like a bad role play.
>>
>>29324122
As long as people keep praising him he will not improve
>>
File: 1480288954056.gif (1MB, 428x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480288954056.gif
1MB, 428x576px
He actually got worse over time. Used to be you could barely tell him apart from Price. Now all he cares about is soapboxing.

>tfw you remember how autistically strong his hate for Button Mash was
>tfw you remember he actually genuinely hates Spike and gets upset if people point out he's exaggerating
>>
File: noseriouslyAJ.jpg (8KB, 152x160px) Image search: [Google]
noseriouslyAJ.jpg
8KB, 152x160px
The question is not whether he improves or not, but why aren't you trying to do any better.
>>
>>29325353
Literally any improvement is superior to the degrade of the artist in OP.
>>
>>29325353
I already are
>>
>>29324122

were you aware that because of your thread containing glim it will get bumped to no end?
>>
>>29325308
Is he a Rarafag or something?
>>
File: rarano.png (107KB, 285x321px) Image search: [Google]
rarano.png
107KB, 285x321px
>>29324122
>caring about a LITERAL poor man's Andy Price
>>
>>29324122
When you get popular you stop improving.
>>
>>29328159
It's amazing that once people pointed out how well he drew like Price, he became even shittier and lazier than Price did.
>>
>>29328125
I think he's a Sweetiefag, hilariously. I know there was at least one other that hated Button Mash for the same reason. His dislike of Spike is separate though I believe.
>>
>>29324122
While there's nothing amiss with being influenced by an artist, this faggot took it way too far. You take in many artists and adapt what you take from them to your own style, not slavishly imitate one guy. If I was Price, I'd want to punch pony-berserker right in the sack. After working your ass off to get anywhere in the business the last thing you want is some second-rate version of your style that people mistake for your work floating around the internet.
>>
>>29328844
It being clearly second-rate but also just tolerable enough to pass as his stuff is what is the worst. Though stuff like what OP posted clearly isn't Price and few would confuse it for him.
>>
>>29328395

Button Mash is a very autistic OC tho
>>
>>29329920
This guy had a Changeling OC so he couldn't exactly really talk.
>>
>>29329920
button mash technically isn't an OC. he was a canon gag character before what's his face started making videos about him
>>
>>29328395
the fuck does button mash have to do with sweetie bell
>>
>>29329973
JanAnimations basically self inserted into him because he liked Sweetie Belle. PB also likes Sweetie Belle and was jealous of Jan so put it together. It was jealousy combined with waifufaggotry.

But that phase is mostly past now and all he usually does is just soapbox with shitty art.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.