[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which ponies do you think would like having their ponuts eaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1432406444455.png (908KB, 1579x772px) Image search: [Google]
1432406444455.png
908KB, 1579x772px
Which ponies do you think would like having their ponuts eaten
I'm asking for a friend
>>
File: i don't even care.jpg (66KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even care.jpg
66KB, 852x478px
>>29322448
>Which ponies do you think
stopped right there. they're not real.
>>
>>29322448
Tabitha St. Germain. Don't ask me how I know this.
>>
>>29322529
i-is that you rarity?
>>
>>29322448
Horses shit and piss a lot.

The amount of diseases horses are prone to, especially in the environments we are pretty much forced to keep them in, as well as their absolutely disgusting habits makes them a struggle just to keep alive.

For starters, a horse will shit and piss all over itself and any horse near it. I have seen them intentionally back up against another horse just to shit on it. Their tails are there to help brush away flies, but the fact they have evolved to need those should tell you a lot. Their anuses are almost always these ragged, calloused, discoloured and disgusting tunnels of diseased flesh, and guess who's job it is to try to clean them.

Their tails get absolutely fucking rancid with dried shit and piss after a single day. We have to brush their tails out with a steel wire brush because that's the only way to get what turns out to be a sizeable pile of matted dry shit infused with a cocktail of piss and diarrhea out of it.

Unlike most animals, a horse won't shit in a corner of it's stall, it will shit everywhere, including on it's own food. That means the horse will eat it's own shit constantly. Luckily, their digestive systems have evolved to accommodate a hefty dose of shit every day, but shit is not a healthy thing to eat no matter what. Your body tries to get rid of it for a reason, same with a horse.

Horses shit and piss a lot. If a horse is left alone for more than a day, they will build up enough shit for it to be something they can't avoid standing in, and that means the sensitive skin at the edge of their hooves gets infected, and their hooves fall off. Guess what happens when a horse loses it's hooves. It can't fucking move, and we don't get paid to keep a stationary bag of meat alive. Apparently some people have been able to get prosthetic hooves for their horses, but I've never seen one.
>>
>>29322448
Rarity.

Definitely Rarity.

She's more than happy to return the favor.
>>
File: Jesús Christo.png (122KB, 262x347px) Image search: [Google]
Jesús Christo.png
122KB, 262x347px
>Their anuses are almost always these ragged, calloused, discoloured and disgusting tunnels of diseased flesh

>Their tails get absolutely fucking rancid with dried shit and piss after a single day.
>>
>>29322744
They're magical talking ponies. They shower, bathe, and even go to the spa. None of this is show accurate.
>>
>>29322744
Fuck I'm so hard right now holy shit.
>>
>>29322744
u-unf
>>
>>29322744
Enough! I can only get so hard before I feel the need for R E L E A S E.
>>
>>29322448
Probably the ones that can't wipe themselves and need others to clean their ass for them. I'd say cloud niggers and mud ponies.
Unicorns can clean their asses with magic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.