[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be literally who that just happen to work on mlp >suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_17641-mlppress-795369846.jpg (82KB, 584x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17641-mlppress-795369846.jpg
82KB, 584x360px
>be literally who that just happen to work on mlp
>suddenly the show exploded and random people know who you are
>you are being called in for interviews, tv appearances, panels for conventions, and etc
>this was the highlights of your career
>tfw once the show is over you'll go back to being a nobody
>tfw you will go back to voicing canadian cartoons that no one will watch except for Tara she got herself set
How many of you actually followed the FiM show staff before they joined ponies?
Once the show is over will you continue to follow the show staff?
>>
>>29320277
Tara Strong was always famous before MLP was even planned, you diseased faggot. Others, including McCarthy and Faust were "literal who" compared to her.
>>
>>29320285
Do you not know how to read spoilers, newfriend?
>>
>>29320277
>this was the highlights of your career

Pretty sure having you fatass bronies sleaze all over them was not the highlight of their career.

Just FYI
>>
>>29320277
Weseluck was doing shit long before Pastel Horse Land Cartoon. You dumb nigger.
>>
>>29320324
I think getting a few hundred thousand dollars after being a nobody is a pretty big highlight.
>>
>>29320324
>you fatass bronies
fuck off back from whence ye came, outsider.
>>
File: 000.png (42KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
42KB, 900x500px
>>29320467
>identifying as a brony
You've fallen for my trap card! ENJOY YOUR BAN
>>
>>29320324

I'm pretty sure being flown out all over the place and having so many people interested in your work is something all people in the industry are interested in. Sure, you may have to deal with some real idiots here and there, but the fact that enough people like your work that they are willing to give you a mini vacation in which you get to talk all about yourself to crowds anywhere from 50-500 would be pretty cool. Plus you get to hang out with a few of the people you worked with and may have formed some sort of friendship with at these places and can dip from the main convention any time seems pretty alright too.

Everyone wants to be recognised for what they do Anon. It feels good to have someone tell you you did a good job, even if it's a bunch of fat neckbeards. Would it be nicer if it wasn't? Sure, but don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
>>
>>29320517
Anon, I have to ask: are you literally retarded, or did you just misread which board you are on?
>>
Back on topic. I knew who Faust was prior to MLP and knew her husband moreso, but outside of that the only person I knew of was Tara. While into cartoons, I never really followed script writers or production managers or anything like that and I still really don't. MLP is the only one I have done this for and while I may know/remember a few big names in directing for animation, I typically only realize it when someone points it out and I go 'Oh yeah, they did do that'.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.