[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #6 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 1

File: Tarantula.jpg (607KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
607KB, 1920x1200px
Welcome back to Nebula. Last time: You and Sai discover a distress beacon coming from space on the way to a different solar system. You decide to check it out and find that it was the ruins of a recently destroyed outpost. You and Eagle launch a search and rescue mission to find survivors. You find four bug like alien survivors. One being a child. You bring them to your ship's medbay where Quiet Vine tries to help them, one sadly dying, but the rest living. You also find the outpost's A.I.: Siaxia, and take her on the ship as well. Where Sai tries to learn their language for her with some success so far. You then build a bit of a relationship with the child, who you show one of your games. You are now currently with Eagle.
Crew Members:
Rust Bucket (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician) (MC)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Fedot (Diamond Dog) (Trader/Diplomat)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
>>
"Speaking of grease," You say, "How did you manage to cover yourself in grease."
"I was looking at the engine from the bottom," Eagle explains, "I did something wrong and I was covered."
"Think I could see the fried engine?" You ask her.
"You can if you want," She says, "But, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."
She then trots off after this. Trotting to the restroom nearby.

What do you do?

Sorry about the wait for this thread. I'm transferring to a different college in the fall so I was just registering for it. Took a while.
>>
>>29319427
Might as well get to bed as well.
>>
>>29319427
Lets go have a look at that engine.
>>
>>29319427
Check out the engine, then head to bed.
>>
>>29319460
>>29319521
>>29319522
You decide to check out the engine before going to bed yourself.
You trot over to the ship and have a look.
The engine was large, and in the shape of a cube. It seemed to have a archaic look to it as it was made out of a old fashioned metal with futuristic parts in it as well. A faint yellow glow coming from the center of it, blocked by pipes and machinery.
With that look you decide to head to bed. Going through the ship and into your room.
You lay down and lay the blankets over yourself before falling asleep.

What seemed to be only seconds later you wake up. Looking at your alarm clock.
It was 8:30 in the morning.

What do you do?
>>
>>29319560
Ask sai for language progress, the state of the crew and guests and whats for breakfast.
>>
>>29319600
"How's the language progress?" You ask Sai; getting up.
"It's going," He says, "Got a few more words from Siaxia. Ytzzk: Ship. Ztk: There, their, they're. Ytyyzkxx: Sun. Gzzk: Home. And, Xzzkzx: This."
"What's the state of the crew and guests?"
"Fedot, and Quiet Vine are still asleep. Eagle is up. The guests are fine and are asleep except for the child. Who was got into the food storage and is now looking around."

What do you do?
>>
>>29319688
Lets wait outside food storage for a while but do not go in unless sai tells us the kid is about to do something stupid.
>>
>>29319688
Kid better not try and eat all our food supply.
>>
>>29319723
>>29319733
"Kid better not try stealing our food supply." You mutter; trotting out of the room.
You trot over to the door of the food storage and wait out there. Several minutes past before the door opens.
The child walks out. Looking left and right before turning around and closing the door. Having not noticed that you were standing just a few feet away from him.
The child had nothing on him. Not having taken anything.

What do you do?
>>
>>29319803
You really like sneaking around, don't you?
>>
>>29319803
Head in and get some food ourselves
Make mac and cheese.
>>
>>29319825
>>29319834
"You really like sneaking around, don't you?"
This causes the child to make a screeching like noise before turning to face you.
"Pirate," He snaps at you, "Txyk xzkzz me gxktk!"
You roll your eyes at "Pirate" and head into the food storage to make some food.
You come out with a box of mac and cheese and start making some. Most would say that was for dinner, but you didn't really care.
You put it in the pot and start making it. The child watching you intently as you do this.
As you continue to make it the child slowly reaches a claw out to touch the pot. The boiling, burning pot.

What do you do?
>>
>>29319929
You'll hurt yourself.
>>
>>29319929
Let him touch it if his species cannot handle that sort of heat he wont touch it.
>>
>>29319961
>>29319968
"You'll hurt yourself." You warn him.
He stares up at you for a moment before he simply places his claw on the pot. Not really seeming to care about the heat.
After a minute some smoke starts to rise from his claw, which he pulls away. Giving you a smug look that an alien like him can only give.

What do you do?
>>
>>29320125
I'm jealous.
Tell sai to inform vine about this she may not know of there heat resistance.
>>
>>29320125
Let log this down after breakfast.
>>
>>29320144
>>29320156
"I'm jealous," You tell him, "Sai, can you tell Vine about this when she wakes up?"
"Yeah."
You finish the macaroni and start eating. The child has some along with the paper food. He doesn't like the macaroni as much at the burgers, but he still ate it regardless.
After several minutes you finish eating and start logging that they have heat resistance, while the child ate the last of the macaroni.
"Rust," Sai says, "We're about to enter the solar system."

What do you do?
>>
>>29320229
Wake up the crew then.
>>
>>29320247
You quickly wake up the crew and stand at the kitchen window. The four, the child counting as five, looking out the window.
The space outside starts to slow down until a star comes into view along with five different planets orbiting a large red dwarf star.
Four of the five planets were gas giants. The largest one being a quarter of the star's size which was pretty big, being the second furthest away from it.
The last planet wasn't even a planet, but a small star orbiting the larger one, both being red dwarfs.
The biggest gas giant had one large moon a quarter of it's own size orbiting it. As you got closer to it you could see clouds floating above it, sand colored land masses and bright blue oceans. Lights shining on the areas that were dark.
The child excitingly gets up on your back as you get closer to this moon and gas giant.
"Home," He says excitingly; pointing at the moon, "Home! There's home!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29320335
Well that was easy
Take him to the adults to tell them and set a course for there home.
>>
>>29320366
"Well that was easy." You mutter.
You take the child and set him in the medbay where he quickly runs up to the sleeping form of the adults. That'd made for one way to wake someone.
"Sai, set a course towards the moon." You tell him.
"Got it."
You trot back to the kitchen as the ship gets closer to the moon. As you get closer Eagle starts tapping on your shoulder.
"What?" You ask.
She points and you look to where she was pointing.
It was another ship, this one having a thin rectangular shape to it with a good amount of turrets on it. Some of these turrets pointing at your ship. It was also flying close to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29320478
Slow down and see if we can open communications.
>>
>>29320478
Get the fem ai to try to contact them.
If that fails one of the aliens.
>>
>>29320500
>>29320511
"Sai, slow the ship down and get Javaxia to try and open communications with them."
The ship slows down a great deal. The five of you sitting there in silence.
"Javaxia talked with them," Sai says, "And after some rough translations: They are requesting that they dock on our ship and search it before entering their airspace. Something to do with the destroyed outpost we looked at so they want to be cautious."

What do you do?
>>
>>29320588
Alright, let them in then.
>>
I have to go to work so i will present a few ideas in case anybody wants to vote for them while i am gone.
>We should send the kid home with some vidya (adapted for his planets power points of course)
>We should see if they have any advanced coms systems even just something planetbound we can send a one time message to equus with
>don't forget to see if they want there a.i back sai might have to wait for the return trip to see her again (dont make a copy of her that would be fucking wierd)
>see if they have knowledge of any other languages we might encounter
>warn them about the reapers
>>
>>29320588
I wonder if it's the box we recovered?
>>
>>29320588
Let them in.
>>
>>29320609
I'll keep those in mind.

>>29320601
>>29320616
>>29320620
"Alright, let them in then."
After a minute a small ship breaks away from the other ship. Landing in the ship through the larger airlock in the cargo bay.
The five you watch as it gently lands in the cargo bay. A little platform lowering to the floor with five Coeaxilani on the platform. All of them wearing armor and having weapons.
"Xyt zxkt the Tktkkxzt?" One of them asks; one wearing more prestigious armor than the rest.
"Javaxia told me they're asking for the captain." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29320748
Step forward.
>>
>>29320748
That would be us, I guess.
>>
>>29320769
>>29320811
"That would be me," You tell him; stepping up, "I guess."
He steps forward as well.
"Ytxxzk Tktkkxzt." He greets you.
You just give him a little smile.
The five of them quickly search through the ship. They find the box in your room, but leave it there for some reason.
They soon find the survivors in the medbay. They take them to their boarding ship, but they appear to thank you for keeping them alive.
They search through the ship quickly and find nothing. Heading back to the ship, but not before their captain turns to the child near the ship. The child having stuck close to you for some reason.
"Kxtkgx," He says to the child, "Gxzzk you tvk gxzzxtkxz?"
"Zk," The child replies; climbing onto your back, "Gkz tkvkxz tkt."
He crosses his arms. Not in defiance, but in a "I made up my mind" kind of way.

What do you do?
>>
>>29320978
Uhh...Siri? A little help here? I'm at a loss...
>>
>>29321019
"Uhh... Siri? A little help here? I'm at a loss."
"The captain wants the child to go on the ship with him. But, the little guy doesn't want to. He wants to stay here... for some reason."

What do you do?
>>
>>29321136
He wants to play games and eat food I bet. We spoiled him to much.
>>
>>29321136
C'mon kid, go with them. It's dangerous to go with us.
>>
>>29321136
shouldn't we inform them about the reapers?
>>
>>29321168
>>29321190
>>29321267
"Might have spoiled him a bit too much." You mutter.
You reach behind your back and pick him up before placing him on the floor.
"Go with them," You tell him, "It's dangerous to go with us."
He looks saddened by this, but seems to understand. He slowly makes his way over to the adult. Halfway to him though he stops.
He turns around before running back to you. Wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

What do you do?
>>
>>29321332
Hug him back.

"Sorry, but our journey is just too dangerous. We can't risk your safety on the ship."
>>
>>29321355
You hug him back.
"Sorry, but our journey is just too dangerous," You tell him, "We can't risk your safety on the ship."
"Zk tvkk." He says.
He breaks the hug before booping you on the muzzle and walking down to the other captain.
The two of them enter the boarding ship. The ship taking off shortly after and leaving the cargo bay.
You are left alone in the cargo bay. Standing there with a scrunched muzzle.

What do you do?
>>
>>29321446
Right then. Siri, scan their planet, let's see if we can pay them a visit.
>>
>>29321474
"Siri, scan their planet, Let's see if we can pay them a visit."
"Their planet's atmosphere is similar to our own," He tells you, "Just with a bit more Carbon and Argon. You'll be able to go there without a suit, but you might have a few tiny problems with breathing, but nothing dangerous."
"Alright." You say.
"And, Javaxia told me that they have given us permission to land on their planet and in one of their cities, but they said that it's kinda dangerous in the cities. So something for defense might be useful."
Must've been rough in the cities then.

What do you do?
>>
>>29321586
Bring our guns and wear most of the armor, got it. Let get ready and head on down. Got any more of their language translated yet Sai.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>29320609
Welp looks like all i missed was the oportunity to vote to let the kid stay although im pretty certain i would have been outvoted anyway.

Interesting they did not take the box.
>>
>>29321586
Lets just bring a shotgun and sword parading around our high tech rifles might just attract thieves.
>>
>>29323051
At least we can still visit the kid now.
>>
flying is fun
>>
>>29324769
>>
I don't read this bump
>>
>>29321613
>>29323062
You decide to wear your combat suit and equip your shotgun and sword. You didn't want to be parading around with high tech rifles as it could attract unwanted attention and not the good kind.
Fedot, Eagle, and Quiet Vine follow suit. Quiet Vine being a little hesitant on taking her gun as she has never shot one before. Eagle's had places for her wings, but they were covered.
"We're above the planet and the landing pod is ready," Sai tells you, "Would you like to land near one of their cities? Make for a shorter walk."

What do you do?
>>
>>29326586
Soubds good
>>
>>29326695
"Sounds good." You tell him.
The four of you trot to the landing pod and get in. Fedot getting a small stack of gold from one of the crates in the cargo bay. About small gold bars in a bag.
The four of you strap yourselves in.
"Alright," Sai announces, "Prepare for Planetfall!"
The pod starts to gently fall, going faster as it goes lower and lower. After several minutes the pod gently lands.
"We have made planetfall," Sai announces, "You may get up from your seats now."
The four of you get up and the door opens. Letting you out.
You step out and are temporarily blinded by the red sun and red sky. After you blink it away you take a breath of the air, sneezing shortly after.
The air was similar to Equus', but it seemed to have some sort of... spice to it. Speaking of that it was also incredibly hot out here, surrounded by sandy dunes.
Quiet Vine trots up next to you. Looking down at her watch since you didn't need helmets for this planet. Her eyes widen as she scans her watch.
"It's 168 degrees fahrenheit." She says in disbelief.

What do you do?
>>
>>29326798
Thats 75.556 celsius not suprised that kid was able to hold onto the pot of boiling water.

Maybe we should go back to the ship and get gear for high tempreture survival.
>>
>>29326851
"That's 75.55 Celsius," You say, "Not surprised that kid was able to hold onto the pot of boiling water."
You stand in silence for a moment.
"Maybe we should go back to the ship and get gear for high temperature survival?"
"Do we even have stuff like that?" Fedot asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29326999
I would assume so would be a bit suprised if they did not send us up with something for exploring hot planets.
>>
>>29327012
"I would assume so," You say, "It's not like they wouldn't send us up without something for exploring hot planets."
"We do have some," Sai says, "They're not really fashionable like your suits, but they're better looking than most heat resistance suits and they block out more heat. You'd have to come back onto the ship to put them on."

What do you do?
>>
>>29327118
Head on back up
>>
>>29327255
The four of you trot back into the landing pod and strap yourselves in. Heading back up to the ship.
Several minutes pass and the four of you were now in the cargo bay. Waiting for Sai with the heat resistant suit.
"Alright, I got them." Sai says.
Four claws lower down from the ceiling stopping around your height. In each claw was a suit that looked familiar to the ones scientists wore when near Volcanoes except: They looked more modern, and flexible. As well as appeared to have extra padding and some combat armor around it.
"These suits are designed to protect you from extreme heat and possible combat," Sai explains, "They have several parts inside of them to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, the helmet even being optional for wearing. The suits have HUDs in their helmets, but if the helmet is taken off it'll move to the watch on the wrist of your hooves."

What do you do?
>>
>>29327427
Lets chuck them on helmet and all.
We should try to maybe find some sort of goverment office.
>>
>>29327471
The four of you put them on. Helmet and all.
Your's and Fedot's were made to fit your sizes while Eagle's had places for her wings that were protected.
"I wonder if we could maybe find some sort of government office?" You wonder as the four of you stepped back onto the landing pod.
"Probably," Fedot says; strapping himself in, "If they have cities with spaceships and outposts then they must have some sort of government."
"True."
The landing pod soon lands on the same place of dunes again. The four of you stepping out.
Your suits made the heat much more bearable as the suit heated you to a nice 67 degrees.
"The city should be north of you guys," Sai tells you, "Just a few dunes away."

What do you do?
>>
>>29327594
Head in
>>29320609
I have to go again but am still in favor of all this (although it seems i am the only player today for some reason)
>>
>>29327646
Yeah. It seems to be a slow day today. Only one player was rare in my last CYOA, but it did happen... Still makes me a bit nervous though.

"Let's go." You say; climbing the first dune north.

You were now mentally cursing Sai. Why? Cause it's been longer than a FEW dunes more like a few hundred dunes!
The four of you were now tired. You thankfully had several bottles of water, but one of them was already halfway gone.
The four of you were in the process of climbing a tall dune. The peak of it being really close.
Quiet Vine is the first to reach the peak. Collapsing as soon as she reaches the top, panting on the ground.
You then reach the peak. You were about to follow in Quiet Vine's example and lay down, but you saw something before you could do so:
A giant city next to the ocean, the large gas giant behind the city as it's backdrop. The city was huge and by that it had a lot of tall buildings that seemed to reach above the clouds. Heck, some did.
Lights blared across the city as several flying vehicles flew to and from different parts of the city, making it appear bustling with life. You could see several specks on the ground moving about as well. The water next to the city appearing to a clean blue color and looked quite inviting right now.

What do you do?
>>
>>29327709
Well it turns out i have time for one more suggestion.
First things first lets go to the beach
Maybe a more secluded area though
>>
>>29327709
I think Siri needs to do a self-diagnostic.
>>
>>29327728
>>29327797
"Siri needs a self-diagnostics." You mutter to yourself.
After resting for a bit the four of you start to make your way to what appeared to be a beach.
It took several minutes, but you soon come to the beach of the city. Several boats floated in the water with several Coexilians sitting near the beach. They seemed to use the beach like ponies did on Equus: Recreation.
Nearby was what appeared to be a beach walk closer to the city. Lined with small shops and stalls by the looks of things. Coexilians shouting at any other that passed, trying to sell objects and such.
Coexilians that passed the four of you didn't seem to do much except give the four of you passing glances. Not seeming to care that you were a group of aliens from some other part of the galaxy.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>29327814
Lets look around a bit, we still have the language barrier to contend with so interactions will be limited.
>>
>>29328090
The four of you decide to continue to walk around. Walking next to the stores. Interactions being limited due to a language barrier.
The four of you walk for some time until Eagle stops you and points to a stall nearby.
The stall she was pointing at was small. An old looking Coexilian sitting on a mat in front of it. The stall being filled with rocks of different shapes, sizes, and colors.
"Your mom wanted a space rock, right?" Eagle asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29328196
A store that sells rocks, let go check it out.
>>
>>29328232
"A store that sells rocks," You mutter, "Let's go check it out."
The two of you trot up to the stall while Quiet Vine and Fedot stand off to the side.
The shopkeep appeared to be old. His fur was longer and had a slightly lighter coloration than what you've seen so far.
The shopkeep looks up at you before clapping his hand together and bowing at the two of you.
"Ytxxkt you xzk," He greets you, "Tk xzzy that you xzk zxkxtk ktkkzxxgxt in kt gyxzxt."
He lifts a hand and spreads it across the rocks.
"Gxxkktzk xztkgktxxz. Gxzztk kxkt you'xx tzktkkx gtkzxk that yzxtkxzx xzxxxzk."

What do you do?
>>
>>29328320
Lets try to figure out how much the gold we brought is worth.
>>
>>29328320
Let see what rocks he is selling.
>>
>>29319405
Shouldn't this thread be on /qst/?
>>
>>29328373
You need to reread 4chan's rules.
>>
>>29328320
Show him some gold.
>>
>>29328373
You know there are qms that relocated to /mlp/ just so they would not have to go to /qst/
God i miss /tg/ quests
>>
>>29328373
They don't allow ponies from what I remember.

>>29328340
>>29328367
>>29328412
You look over the rocks he's selling first.
Non of the rocks were bigger than your hoof, the biggest one being the size of a baseball. Made from some smooth black material.
A few other rocks caught your eye as well: One being a faint green color and seemed to glow faint green as well. Another was a smooth rock as well, but was the color of the rainbow. And the last one that caught your eye appeared to be a bright red color that almost seemed to glow.
You grab a bar of gold and show it to the Coexilian. His compound eyes seem to widen at the sight of the bar.
He gently lifts his arms up and places his hands on the bar, not taking it from you. One of his claws gently moving across the surface of it.
"Txt Ygxkktz," He says in disbelief, "Gxxzktkx you txzzzkktxxz?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29328455
Ask how much we can get for it. We aren't familiar with the currency they use.
>>
>>29328503
They are likely rock with interesting material in them, we can buy them and have Sai scan them when we get back to the ship.
>>
>>29328516
I'm trying to figure out the exchange rate between gold and their currency.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29328455
fuck we should have cut the gold into some smaller chunks
we are about to make this aliens day quite possibly his month or even year (i doubt he would be set for life though they probably have enough gold to use in all there tech)

take one of each kryptonite (one of everything else to) then pay him the bar its probably to much but oh well we have a whole crate of the stuff.

try and find a bank or something we can exchange our gold for local currency at
>>
>>29330120
>>
>>29331410
>>
Bump for gold exchange
>>
>>29328503
>>29328516
>>29328541
>>29330200
"How much is this?" You ask him; since you didn't know what a bank looked like here.
"Gxzz tkzxk these." He says; waving his arm over the rocks he had.
He then pulls out a cup filled with coins and pours half of them out. The coins being a mix of silver and bronze.
"Tkxz these." He says.
So, you'll get to buy all the rocks and also get half of his money for one gold bar.

What do you do?
>>
>>29333147
Seems like a solid deal. I think we just made his day.
>>
>>29333147
Deal
We can take the rocks back to study and have money to pay for things normaly.
>>
>>29333171
>>29333263
"Seems like a good deal." You say.
You give him the gold bar and he gives you the rocks and half of his money, though he seems to thank you several times.
You and Eagle then trot away. You carrying a small bag of rocks on your back.
"Seems like you got quite a haul there." Quiet Vine smiles when the two of you return.

What do you do?
>>
>>29333312
Give them each an equal share of the local currency.
Try and find an electronics store i wanna see what tech they have
>>
>>29333352
You take the bag out and split it among the four of you. Since there was about 200 random coins in it you split it 50 for each.
"Let's try to find an electronics store," You say, "I wanna see what tech they have."
Your friends nod and you're off.

The electronic store was actually hard to find. So much so that Quiet Vine had to ask for directions.
The nearest electronics store turned out to not be on the beach walk, but a short walk into the city. A young looking Coexilian being happy enough to guide your party to it.
The landscape turned as soon as you stepped into the city. The colors becoming muted, the number of Coexilians increasing a bit, homeless every so often, and crazy hovercraft drivers that liked to fly low!
After a short walk your temporary guide stops in front of a small building with a large display case. Display a whole matter of different electronics.
"Tkxxkt xgxk." Your guide says.

What do you do?
>>
>>29333532
Give him 5 coins as thanks.
Head inside try and find something that looks like a radio this store is unlikely to have anything specilised enough to be better then our own coms systems but a cheap one might be worth reverse enginering.
>>
>>29333532
Thank him and go look at what they have there (also see if we can find their version of a video game if they have it).
>>
>>29333567
Also buy an empty circuit board we can study.
>>
>>29333567
We're not certain about the value of the coins yet.
>>
>>29333590
>>29333567
Lets not decide what we're going to buy before we see what they have.
>>
>>29333593
True but better to overpay then underpay
>>29333601
Yeah might be good to see what they have although i assume they will have the standard stuff transiters, wire things like that.
>>
>>29333653
Not when you have a very limited amount of money. Also, the laws of physics shouldn't change so their basic stuff would be very close to completely identical to our basic stuff.
>>
>>29333567
>>29333572
>>29333590
>>29333593
>>29333601
You give him five coins as thanks before entering.
You come upon a small, narrow hall that lead to a door at the end. You approach it and open the door.
The door leads you to a large room, but a lot of it's size was taken by shelves that were close together. Making it feel claustrophobic.
The shelves were lined with many different electronic devices. A song played at a low volume through the store.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plSFs7ZQIiU
Quiet Vine and Eagle follow you in, but Fedot has some problems.
He tries to walk through the hallway between the two doors, but the width of his body didn't allow it.
"Fuck my life!" He curses; trying to get through the hall several times.

What do you do?
>>
>>29333703
Is the suit to bulky?
>>
>>29333703
Look for weird and unique electronics.
>>
>>29333703
Fug
Lets try and find a store with wider doors
>>
>>29333740
>>29333798
>>29333803
"Is the suit too bulky?" You ask him.
"No," He says, "I think it's mostly my width."
"Maybe we should try to find a store with wider doors?" You suggest.
"No, it's fine," He says, "The three of you can look around. I can wait out here."

What do you do?
>>
>>29333859
Ask him if there is anything in particular we should keep an eye out for for him.
>>
>>29333888
"Anything in particular we should keep and eye out for you?" You ask.
"...See if they have a Translator," He says, "We could use one if they have one."
The three of you nod and split off. The first shelf you go through having wires and half-broken machinery. Must've been the clearance section.
*Crrrrreeeeeeeee- CRASH!*
You jump as you hear the sound of a resounding crash that sounded to be on the other side of the store.
"...Gzztkk," A voice calls from where the crash originated, "Zk... tkggxxzkz!"
The voice sounded young and feminine. Almost reminding you of the child you had on the ship.

What do you do?
>>
>>29333997
Let's see wtf happened.
>>
>>29333997
Lets check it out
Draw our sword in case there is a fight.
>>
>>29334010
>>29334020
You decide to check it out. Pulling your sword out encase it was a fight.
You travel towards the back of the store. There seemed to be more room here as the shelves were more spread out.
You soon come to the spot where the voice originated. A fallen shelf and some broken electronics lying on the floor.
Not seeing anything, you walk past the shelf.
"X-Xygtkx?" You hear a voice call.
You look around and find that it was coming from the fallen shelf. Underneath it. The shelf shifting a bit as a voice spoke from underneath it.
"Ygt gxxkzxk there? Zk xzzk tkggxxzkz."

What do you do?
>>
>>29334101
Pull some stuff off him and get vine to check it is ok.
>>
>>29334101
Push the shelf up for him/her.
>>
>>29334101
Help it. Also, put away the sword.
>>
>>29334118
>>29334120
>>29334128
You put your sword away and go to help her. Being a her as her voice was feminine.
"Quiet Vine! I need you!" You call.
"One sec!" She replies from the other side of the store.
You take the shelf in your hooves and pull it up. It being pretty easy due to your size and strength.
It takes a few seconds, but she manages to crawl out from underneath the shelf. She was indeed a child, being no older than the other child and slightly smaller as well.
"Xytg zkkxz, Ykkxgzxt!" She thanks you; shaking herself off.
Quiet Vine soon appears.
"What's up?" She asks; trotting over to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29334101
Call Vine and lift the shelf enough to get it out.
>>
>>29334228
Vine can you see if she's ok? A shelf just fell on her.
>>
>>29334234
This
>>
>>29334234
>>29334248
"Vine can you see if she's okay," You ask, "A shelf just fell on her."
She nods quickly and starts checking the young Coexilian over.
"...She has a few scratches and a small bump," She says, "But, she's fine."
Quiet Vine then gets a focused look before her eyes widen a bit.
"One of her compound eyes are cracked, but it appears to be several years old."
"It'zk ytgkzx," She says, "Zk gzxxktkz ttzkgxk ygkzxkzztxg."

What do you do?
>>
>>29334318
A translator sounds really good right about now...
>>
>>29334318
Lets take her to the front desk
>>
>>29334318
Can any of the staff in this direct us to a translator if they have any that is.
>>
>>29334331
I doubt they would have anything for equish fedot likely wanted it for whatever future aliens we discovered.
>>
>>29334331
>>29334354
>>29334360
>>29334454
You carefully take her to the front desk. The front desk being made out of a strange type of wood.
You set her down behind the desk. Where she thanks you.
"A translator sound really good right now." You mutter.
She seems to hear you as she holds up a claw and starts rummaging behind the desk. She comes back up a bit later with a small box and an ear piece.
She places the ear piece on your ear so that you could hear it and she starts speaking into the box.
"Xygktxygktxygktxygktxygktxyg-llohellohellohello. Can you hear me, hellohellohellohellohello?" A voice asks through the ear piece.

What do you do?
>>
>>29334488
Nice to finally hear something we understand.
>>
>>29334488
Holy shit this is amazing we have one
How much for it
Shout out to fedot that we found one that translates equish
>>
>>29334551
Oh also ask if they have a larger back door our wide friend can come in.
>>
>>29334519
>>29334551
>>29334556
"Holy shit, nice to find something we understand, and one that translates to Equish! Hey Fedot, we found one that translates to Equish!"
"Nice." You hear from the front door.
"They can actually translate any alien language," She tells you, "We get a lot of aliens here, we even have a district for them. Anyway: So if you're a space traveler you'll be able to hear other aliens speak in your language, and if they have a translator then they'll be able to hear you!"
"How much for it?" You ask.
"There's a high demand for them so... One translator for one silver coin. We have plenty in stock at the moment so you can get more than one!"
Energetic little thing.

What do you do?
>>
>>29334656
Get 10 that way we have one for everybody and plenty of spares.
Ask where we can directly exchange gold for cash.
>>
>>29334656
Can Sai reproduce them? How durable are they? Might wanna get one for everyone and a few spares in case of emergencies.
>>
>>29334691
Cant' we just recreate our own and save the money?
>>
>>29334703
That's why get more than one 4 for us to use and the spares is for when we blow up or break the rest while attempting to reverse engineer and have an intact one to rebuild and see how it should be.
>>
>>29334703
True but we will want a spare in case we fuck it up at least.
Its also best to at least get one for everybody for this trip.
>>
>>29334721
6 SPARES! Are you fucking insane!?! If we're so inept that we can't figure it out with at most 3 (that's including one for usage), than we can no longer consider ourself an engineer!
>>
>>29334766
Not 10 but at least 8 so we also have backup in case of intentional design flaws to sell again and again.
>>
>>29334691
>>29334700
>>29334703
>>29334721
>>29334741
>>29334766
>>29334800
You buy three for your friends and an extra three to see if you can recreate them.
"How durable are they?" You ask.
"Very," She replies, "I dropped mine in some lava and it still works great!"
"Alright. Do you know where we can directly exchange gold for cash?"
"Any bank can do so," She replies, "There's one nearby, but I don't know the location. You can ask someone on the street though for direction. If they try to lead you through a alley or side street though... don't follow them."

What do you do?
>>
>>29334800
That is still a ridiculous number and removes absolutely any reason to reverse engineer them. If we already have them, the ability to make more is kinda pointless.
>>
>>29334826
Thank her and ask if they only translate known languages or can somehow work them out.
>>
>>29334838
The reason to reverse engineer them is even though we have enough spare to us if we lose them (as unlikely as it is) we don't have to worry too much, besides back home will need them if they ever want to expand universe exploration.
>>
>>29334826
Let head off and see what else is around.
>>
>>29334887
This
>>
>>29334887
"Thank you. Can they only translate known languages or can they somehow work new ones out?"
"New ones are a bit tricky," She explains, "They can translate new languages, but it'll need a constant flow of words from that language for a bit before it can begin translating. I hope that helps. ...I'm not very good at explaining things."

What do you do?
>>
>>29334999
That means the english has indeed reached here.
Lets go find a bank to exchange our gold then head for the alien district.

See if you can find a human embassy they will probably want there satalite back.
>>
>>29334999
Lets see what else the store has.

>>29335033
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Also, humans are 6 years away, remember?
>>
>>29335033
Seriously doubt that there's a human embassy here considering they're at the other end of the galaxy.
>>
>>29334999
Ask where you would go to buy upgrades to our ship.
>>
>>29335033
>>29335134
>>29335140
>>29335166
"Is there a place to buy upgrades for our ship?" You ask her.
"Yeah. There's a military base nearby that sells parts for ships passing by. I'd get a lot of coins though, they control the prices there and they are... rediculous."
You decide to see what else this store had to offer. While you walk you start thinking about the English. Maybe they had contact here, but that was highly unlikely as they were on the other side of the galaxy.
"Hey Rust," Eagle says as you trot pass her, "I found something cool."
You follow Eagle down the shelf where she shows you what appears to be a thick tablet on one of the shelves with a small ball in the middle. Next to it was a small stack of cartridges that reminded of old gaming cartridges.

What do you do?
>>
>>29335206
Lets take it even if it is not vidogames it might be useful.
>>
inb4 it's freaky yet kinky alien sex games
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29336447
>>
>>29335206
Let's ask the girl we saved what is it and also ask her name how rude of us.
>>
>>29336447
>>
>>29337947
>>
>>29338537
>>
>>29335206
We should buy some of the local power points.
>>
>>29335251
>>29337412
>>29339875
You take it and several of the cartridges and bring it up to the small Coexilian.
"What's this?" You ask.
"It's a video player," She says happily, "Can play videos and movies from our culture. It uses cartridges to play videos."
You nod, while Eagle seems a bit confused on how you're talking with her as she didn't have a translator.
"...I was being kinda rude earlier," You say, "What's your name?"
"Txxtk-Ygx is my name," She says proudly, "I run this store for my dad: Xzzxxy-Ygx... at least until he comes back."
She looks down; looking a bit sad.
"He's in jail right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>29339906
Oh, sorry to hear that. Can you tell us about the local sights or the location of a library. We would like to know a bit about your culture.
>>
>>29339906
Tell her we are the first of our kind to explore outside our own solar system and would be interested in meeting with the local goverment.
Buy the video player
>>
>>29339953
>>29339976
"Oh, sorry to hear that," You tell her, "We are the first of our kind to explore outside our own solar system and we would be interested about hearing some of the local sights, the location of a library or meet with the local government. We would like to learn a bit about your culture."
"There's a library a few blocks north of here," She explains, "And, there's a lot of local sights around here. Mostly outside of the city, but the closest one is on top of the Ytgkzztk Gxzktyk tower. Tallest tower in the city and a great view of the surrounding area. It's also where the government is, but they've been busy lately dealing with the other nations."
Other nations?
"...How much for the video player?"
"10 silver and 3 bronze." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340061
Buy it
Ask if the doors in the tower are wider then the door here we have a friend waiting outside who could not fit and he is our diplomat.

I am suprised to hear a planet that does this much spacefaring lacks a unified goverment. Then again back home we might not be as advanced but equestria despite being easily the most powerful nation still does not hold the whole planet.
Ask if they have a human embasy here.
>>
>>29340061
We should give our team those translator.
>>
>>29340106
>>29340110
You buy it and give Eagle one of the translators.
"Are the doors in the tower wider then the door here," You ask, "We have a friend waiting outside who could not fit through the door and he is our diplomat."
"The doors are wider there," She says, "Sorry about that, though. A lot of the buildings downtown are narrow to save space for future buildings. We can't really build outwards towards the desert."
Your mind goes to the other nations. You were surprised to hear that with this much spacefaring this planet lacks a unified government. But, then again: Your planet wasn't unified. The Griffions had their own space program as well. Not as advance as Equestria's, but they had one.
But, if there are multiple nations that could mean that you gave the survivors to the wrong nation.
"Is there a human embassy here?" You ask quickly.
"What's a Hoo-man?" Txxtk-Ygx asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340110
Including fedot go to the door and give it to him.
>>
>>29340196
Guess not.
We found an old space probe in our travels for some reason these humans spoke the same language as us.
>>
>>29340196
A mythical creature.
>>
>>29340200
>>29340207
>>29340251
"Guess not," You mutter, "It's a mythical creature. We found an old space probe in our travels. For some reason these humans spoke the same language as us."
"Sounds like quite a story," Txxtk-Ygx comments, "You'll have to tell the long version to me later... Is there anything else you'd like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29340251
Oh ask if they have dragons we have always wanted to meet one but all the dragons back home are arseholes (are they quests set in the future are hard)
>>
>>29340286
Get some of the local power points.
>>
>>29340286
We have translators (an excessive amount) and videos that show both culture and data storage technology. Lets browse the selves one more time for anything interesting and than head out.
>>
>>29334838
We might be able to make our own but the store brought ones can survive getting droped in lava
>>
>>29340333
Than we'd still have an excessive amount.
>>
>>29340295
>>29340309
>>29340317
"Really quickly: Do you guys have dragons around here?"
"...We have Drazkens if that's what you're talking about," She says, "The Drazken Federation. Deep in the desert."
With that you continue to browse the shelves one more time. Looking for anything interesting.
You really wanted to find some local power points, but you didn't really know what they looked like here.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340421
We could ask about the power points.
Or look at the plug on the video system if it has one.
If we cannot find any lets give fedot his translater and go to the bank to exchange more gold.
>>
>>29340433
You turn the video system around and look at it.
There was only one plug on the back. The plug being in a triangular shape with three wires in it with different colors: Red, brown, and white.
You spend several minutes searching around until you find it: A long cord with a triangular plug and three wires of the same color.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340506
Purchase it.
>>
>>29340517
You bring it up to the counter and purchase it. Only costing you one bronze coin.
You now had six translators, a video player, and a cord for it.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340581
Lets get a translater to fedot and head for the bank to exchange another bar of gold.
>>
>>29340602
Oh and tell him everything we learnt do not leave a single thing out.
>>
>>29340602
>>29340624
After getting Eagle and Quiet Vine the three of you step outside where you give Fedot the translator. Telling him what you've learned as the four of you make your way to the closest bank.
It was a bit hard at first, but after getting some directions you were on your way.
The downtown gets a bit nicer as you get closer to the bank. With more colors and less crazy drivers, but there were still homeless. One even stalked your group for a bit, specifically: Eagle. But, Fedot quickly got rid of the stalker. Who ran off and you haven't seem him since.
The four of you soon make it to the bank with no more run-ins with homeless. The bank was one of the larger buildings in the downtown area. Being three stories have it's front wall was just a large glass window that spanned the entirety of said wall.
The bank also appeared to be a popular place for the teens of the Coexilians, as a lot of them have gathered around the bank. Sitting around, talking, and having a good time all around.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340581
Let try and find the bank, also dose Vine have a translator?
>>
>>29340708
Teens? More like pickpockets waiting for a good mark that just got a withdrawal from the bank. Watch them carefully.
>>
>>29340708
Lets go inside and see how much we can get for a brick of gold.
If any locals look at us give them a smile
>>
>>29340738
>>29340750
You decide to keep a close eye on them. They could be pickpockets waiting for a good mark.
The four of you quickly enter the bank. A few of the teen eye the bag of gold Fedot was carrying, but since it was tightly sealed they didn't get a good look at what was inside.
You get inside to find that it was nice and clean. There were a few Coexilians inside, but not too many. Not as much as you had to deal with in Equus banks. With several areas where you can make transactions and such. Once again reminding you of Equus banks.
After a bit of searching the four of you find an empty line with a Coexilian sleeping at the end, probably having a slow day in his line.

What do you do?
>>
>>29340799
Show him a bar of gold
>>
>>29340799
Let go wake him up and do business with him.
>>
>>29340813
>>29340847
You trot up with a new bar of gold and set it down on the counter. This causes him to wake up.
"Hey," He yawns, "What's up?"
He then looks down at the bar of gold.
"Bar of gold, huh," He says; carefully picking it up, "Haven't seen a bar of gold here in years."
He spends a minute or two looking it over. The bar of gold attracts some attention as he looks it over, but not much to be too worried.
"Yep. Real gold," He says; putting it down, "What are you planning on doing with it?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29340886
We wanted to exchange it for money
>>
>>29340886
Exchange it for local currency. And uhh...those guys outside...they like causing trouble for tourists?
>>
>>29340913
Don't say this they did nothing wrong and we should not go throwing around baseless accusations.
>>
>>29340913
>>29340923
Maybe as a comprimise just ask what they are all doing out there.
>>
>>29340923
We are so getting mugged...I swear...
>>
>>29340939
We are heavily armed amd have a soldior with us im sure we will be fine.

Teenagers spend time in fucking wierd places anon.
>>
>>29340960
I do not like how they eyed our gold bag.
>>
>>29340908
>>29340913
>>29340923
>>29340936
"I want to exchange it for local currency." You tell him.
He nods and takes the gold bar. Coming back a few minutes later with a medium sized bag.
"400 silvers and 200 bronzes." He says; setting the bag down on the counter.
"What are all those teens doing out here?" You ask; taking the bag.
"They don't really do much," He says, "It's one of the teen's hangout places. We did have a mugging a week ago, but it's been quiet since then. I wouldn't worry though, getting mugged by them is a rare occurrence. Happens at least once a month."

What do you do?
>>
>>29341030
Thank him and head for the alien district fedot should hopefuly be able to fit through the doors there
>>
>>29341036
You thank him and the four of you trot out of the bank. Thankfully, none of you get mugged.
You decide to head towards the alien district. After you get some directions you're on your way again.
After several minutes you come upon the alien district, which was probably one of the nicer parts of the city. There were actual colors and they at least made an effort to clean up the trash.
There were several different aliens here. You've spotted about four. The first one: Ugly, fat, green ones that walk on two legs and their fat wrinkles. Mouth is a trunk..
The second, being the most rare: They looked like Coexilians, but their fur was more thin, sharper claws, and more of a hunched appearance. Probably a Coexilian subspecies.
The third one: A strange gliding creature. Didn't even have any legs.
And, the forth one?
You weren't looking where you were going, looking at the scenery, when you run into something and fall on you flank.
Quiet Vine is quick to help you up. The person who hit you was the forth alien: A dragon-like creature with thicker and longer scales, no wings, around your size, a rounded muzzle, predator eyes, and tribal-like clothing. It was currently rubbing it's head before getting up and glaring at you. It's scales a combination of black and pink strangely enough. No dragon on Equus had pink scales.
"Watch where you're going, asshole," It snaps at you; it's voice being feminine making it a girl, "Are you blind or something?!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29341136
my apologys I should have been watching where I was going no need to be a cunt about it though.
>>
>>29341136
Sorry, we just got distracted. Are you alright?

>>29341156
No need for us to be a cunt either.
>>
>>29341156
>>29341161
"My apologies. I should have been watching where I was going. Are you alright?"
She closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths through her nostrils before opening her eyes.
"Yeah. I'm fine," She says, "Sorry about snapping at you... I have anger issues."

What do you do?
>>
>>29341222
apologize again and be on our way
>>
>>29341222
Lets ask for her name. We just made first contact with an alien species. Might've been a bit unorthodox, but that doesn't mean we can't learn a bit about them.
>>
>>29341259
>>29341280
"What's your name?" You ask her.
"Cardea." She replies.
"Rust." You tell her.
You and your friends start walking. Cardea strangely starts following you, going to your left side.
"...I'm guessing you're not from here," She says, "With the suits and stuff, nice suits by the way."

What do you do?
>>
>>29341352
First time in this here, know of any interesting places?
>>
>>29341352
nah we are from a planet far away we were sent to explore space for 2 of our years no other pony has been outside our solar system before
come to think of it we should have checked the oribit here seen what the length of a day and year here are
>>
>>29341410
oh also mention we are glad to have them because it is fucking hot here
>>
>>29341380
>>29341410
>>29341464
"First time here," You reply, "We are from a planet far away. We were sent to explore space for two of our years. Nopony has been outside our solar system before."
"Interesting." Cardea comments.
"Know of any interesting places?"
"The tower there is pretty interesting," She says; pointing at the large tower, "The Coexilians running it are very nice." She says sarcastically.
The five of you walk in silence for a bit. Fedot takes this moment to start up a conversation with Eagle.
"Glad to have these suits," You say, "It's fucking hot out here."
"You get use to it," Cardea smiles, "I've lived in this place for two years now, but where I grew up it was hotter."

What do you do?
>>
>>29341483
ask what it was like where she grew up
>>
>>29341483
Mind if we ask a bit about your species?
>>
>>29341483
Log what she says.

"Oh, is that so? Can you tell me a bit about your species?"
>>
>>29341503
>>29341509
>>29341551
You take out your log.
"Mind if I can ask a bit about your species?" You ask.
"I don't mind." She replies.
"What was it like where you grew up?"
"It was a lot different then here and still is," She replies, "The Drazken Federation is more tribal than the Coexilians that remain divided. We don't have these skyscrapers and we hunt our food, unlike the Coexilians who grow them with chemicals and such. The head of the federation is the Chief and what he says, goes."
"Can you tell me a bit about your species?" You ask.
"You want the scientific or spiritualistic version?" Cardea asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>29341585
Both, if you have the time.
>>
>>29341585
A little bit of both if you don't mind.
>>
>>29341585
wait we were told there were something called drazken in the desert so you are from this planet.
scientific version please
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
we are gonna have to pick up some of that lava resistant material our translators are made out of.
>>
>>29342529
>>
>>29343852
>>
>>29344331
>>
How spooky.
>>
>>29346573
Huh?

>>29341599
>>29341612
>>29341617
"Wait, I was told there were something called Drazken in the desert. Are you from this planet?"
"Yes." Cardea smiles
"...I would like both if you don't mind and have the time."
"I'm not doing anything so I guess I'll start with scientific: The Drazken are the biological descendants of the Coexzken. The Coexzken eventually split into two different ground three if you count the Coxtrin. The Coexililans and the Drazken. These two groups eventually grew apart and several wars did occur between the two... Sorry that's all I know. The Drazken are more religious then scientific. The storyteller could tell you more. Do you want to hear the religious version?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29346847
mysteriously pop a stiffy on the spot.
>>
>>29346847
Sure
>>
>>29346847
Sure.
Tell her about pony religion in return.
>>
>>29346874
Plz no...
>>
>>29346874
>>29346875
>>29346987
You mysteriously pop a stiffy right there. But, you're thankful that your suit is able to hide it from... others.
"Sure." You say.
"Alright, but prepare yourself it's a long one: In the beginning there was nothing, just an endless expanse of dark sky. Then one day, Drazorath, our Great Creator took pity on the expanse and in one simple breath he filled the sky with and endless amount of stars. After many days managing it he started to grow lonely. So, he created planets and filled them with life, he created his chosen people to populate our planet. Sending Auroris to guard it."
"Auroris?"
"That guy up there," She says; pointing up at the large gas giant that took up a little less than half of the sky, "Anyway: The people he created soon got lonely as well, demanding another race to live with on their planet. He acquiesced and created the Coexillians. Things were fine for a few years, but the Coexilians grew restless. Wanting the entire planet. They waged war with us. Drazorath came in to see what happened, asking. The Coexilians convinced him that is the Drazken that started it and we were punished. Drazorath granted the Coexilians the planet and greater technology, the Drazken having to be a step behind. He eventually learned that the Coexilians tricked him and apologized to the Drazken, giving them the gift of fighting, and community. Drazorath then punished the Coexilians by severing his connection to them, leaving them without guidance."
Seems like the Drazken have some sort of resentment towards the Coexilians.

What do you do?
>>
>>29347056
Any current conflicts or tensions?
>>
>>29347056
Tell her about equestrian religion.
>>
>>29347114
>>29347118
"Any current conflicts or tensions?" You ask.
"There was a small genocide on some Drazken one orbit ago," Cardea says, "Not very happy about it."
"Want to hear about the Equestrian religion?" You ask; trying to steer the conversation in a happier direction.
"Sure," She smiles, "Might be interesting to hear an alien religion."
You weren't too sure on how to explain your religion to her. You were never very religious as well as your parents.

What do you do?
>>
>>29347207
Ask if any of your crew know much about pony religion.
>>
>>29347217
"Any of you know much about pony religion?" You ask.
"I do." Eagle says; trotting up next to Cardea and explaining it to her.
"...Cardea's nice." Quiet Vine says next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29347298
Yeah she is pretty nice. So what do you think of this planet so far.
>>
>>29347298
She is, though I wonder why she just started following us randomly after she ran into us...just...keep an eye out.
>>
>>29347343
Boredom?
>>
>>29347363
This is probably it.
>>
>>29347329
>>29347343
>>29347363
>>29347374
"Yeah she is," You say, "Though I wonder why she just started following us randomly after she ran into us."
"Maybe it's boredom?" Quiet Vine suggests.
"...Probably. What do you think of this planet so far?"
"I'm not sure," She says, "I thought it would be more... peaceful, and maybe more friendly. What do you think about the planet?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29347442
A little bit too hot and yeah what you said.
>>
>>29347442
I think its fucking hot, then with a grin add as are the Drazken (dodge out of the way when you say that). In all seriousness though the heat of this planet does intrest me and what that kid said about droping her translator in lava makes me wonder just how heat resistant they are.
It is a shame to see the tensions but we used to have those back home as well maybe we should get some windegos imported that should clear things right up.
Speaking of which i have already lost track of time when is hearthswarming.
>>
>>29347488
>>29347505
"I think it's fucking hot," You say; followed by a grin, "So are the Drazken."
You dodge out of the way only to find Cardea looking over her shoulder at you with a grin before going back to Eagle.
"Yeah, and what you said. The heat of this planet does interest me and what that kid said about dropping her translator in lava makes me wonder just how heat resistant they are. It is a shame to see the tensions. Maybe we could import some Windegos here, clear things up?"
Quiet Vine giggled at that. Though your mind goes to Hearth's Warming.
Hearth's Warming was about a week before you came onto this journey, meaning that it was also a near year on Equus.
You walk in silence for a moment before you notice Quiet Vine looking at you with a small smile.
"You like Cardea, huh?" She asks; pointing at the Drazken.

What do you do?
>>
>>29347584
She's ok, I guess. I don't actually know that much about her yet. So you think we should check out the library next so we can dig up some history on this place? It's pretty fascinating.
>>
>>29347584
Well she is pretty great not as great as you of course though.
>>
>>29347584
Lets get to know her a bit better and find out.
>>
Hang onto your hats it's gonna get freaky
>>
>>29347603
>>29347614
>>29347632
"She is pretty great," You say, "Not as great as you of course."
Her smile grows and she gives you a nuzzle.
"I don't actually know that much about her yet. Maybe I could get to know her better."
"Well, here's your chance." Quiet Vine smiles.
Eagle was finished talking with Cardea and slows her pace.
"She's all yours." Eagle says as she passes you.

What do you do?
>>
>>29347686
Ask her how many drazken there are in the city and also what she does for a living.
>>
>>29347715
You quickly trot up to her.
"How many Drazken are there in the city?" You ask her.
"Including me: About sixty. The Coexilians make sure that aliens living in their cities are placed in only one district."
"What do you do for a living?"
"I'm a street cleaner," She says with a frown, "The only job that I could get cause Coexilians hate the fact of aliens having jobs higher than anything they don't want to do. At least I get to leave this district."

What do you do?
>>
>>29347829
I am starting to understand why that kid was so convinced we were a pirate.
Tell her about how on equestria they never have that sort of problem because everybody knows what they are meant to do from a young age.
Ask what she does for fun
>>
>>29347829
That's horrible.
>>
>>29347872
>>29347852
You were starting to understand whey that kid kept calling you a pirate.
"That's horrible. On Equestria they never have that sort of problem because everybody knows what they are meant to do from a young age."
"Well, I applaud you on that accomplishment." She says; somehow clapping her front claws together while still walking.
"What do you do for fun?" You ask her.
"Not much," She says, "Watch movies, eat, and if I stay up long enough: Get a telescope out and look at the stars."

What do you do?
>>
>>29347951
Looking at the stars can be nice maybe you can show us the constellations.
>>
>>29347951
Maybe we can point out where we came from.
>>
>>29347961
>>29348044
"Looking at the stars can be nice," You comment, "Maybe you could show us the constellations?"
"Maybe you could show me where you came from." Cardea smiles, "Might be able to soon. It's only one wax from sundown."

What do you do?
>>
>>29348189
What do you mean one wax.
How long are the days here.
>>
>>29348250
"What do you mean 'One Wax?' How long are the days here?"
"Three waxes," She replies, "...You don't have waxes where you come from, huh?"
You shake your head.
"Alright," She says, "We have three waxes. One at the beginning: When the gas giant is to the left. One in the middle: When it's directly above. And, the last one is coming soon: When it's to the right. And in between each are six wanes, meaning that the gas giant has a fast rotation. Rotating six times before heading to the next wax. Understand?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29348341
I think i kind of understand but i'm sure i will be able to work it out exactly eventually.

How long is a year.
>>
>>29348369
"I think I understand, but I'm sure I'll be able to make it eventually. How long is a year?"
"Twenty-four waxes." Cardea replies, "And, forty-eight wanes."

What do you do?
>>
>>29348440
Short, I guess you don't have many holidays then.
>>
Stopping early for the night.
I've been dealing with a cold for a little less than a week now and I'm nearing the end of it, but it has finally decided to make me tired and I've been half asleep for most of the day. So, I'm gonna stop before my head hits my desk and I fall asleep.
>>
>>29348504
Night
>>
>>29350202
>>
>>29349364
>>
>>29351254
>>
>>29352416
>>
>>29348485
"Short," You mutter, "I guess you don't have that many holidays then."
"The Coexilians don't have any," Cardea says, "But, Azrechna is coming soon for the Drazken. In about six waxes!"

What do you do?
>>
>>29353596
What's it about. We might actually be able to join in.
>>
>>29353628
"What's it about," You ask, "We might actually be able to join."
"It's to celebrate the universe's creation by Drazorath, the creation of the Drazken," Her smiles widens, "And family."

What do you do?
>>
>>29353703
Family is pretty great I know it is going to feel strange to celebrate hearths warming without them.
>>
>>29353855
"Family is pretty great," You smile, "It's gonna feel strange to celebrate hearth's warming without them."
"Yeah... I never got to see my parents." She says; her tail drooping.
A soft spot might've been hit.

What do you do?
>>
>>29353950
Give her a hug.
>>
>>29354001
You slowly get closer to Cardea who looks confused as you approach her.
You then wrap your hooves around her in a hug, causing everyone to stop and for Cardea eye's to go wide as she seems even more confused now.
"W-What are you doing," Cardea asks with a stammer; her face turning red, "Is this... some sort of... Equestrian thing?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29354062
Yes it is to show affection, support or sympathy.
>>
>>29354090
"Yes," You reply, "It's to show affection, support, or sympathy."
"Oh."
Cardea stands there for a few seconds before she starts to lift her arms up, awkwardly wrapping them around you.
She was soon hugging you, but judging by her facial expressions it was probably pretty awkward for her doing something that she was... alien to.

What do you do?
>>
>>29354171
Break the hug and ask how they express affection here.
>>
>>29354199
The two of you break the hug. Cardea looking around cautiously.
"How do you show affection here?" You ask her.
"Drazkens show affection... like this!"
She then boops your muzzle with a claw. Causing it to scrunch up. You could hear Eagle cackling behind you.
"That's how Drazkens show affection." Cardea smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>29354280
Boop her back
>>
>>29354284
You smirk before booping her back. Her muzzle doesn't exactly scrunch, but a blush does appear over her scales.
Cardea is still for a moment before she gets a determined look on her face and boops you back. Making it a long one as it slowly sinks into your muzzle.
After about ten seconds of this she relents and gives you a smug grin in victory.

What do you do?
>>
>>29354382
Chuckle and ask her where she lives.
>>
>>29354409
You chuckle a bit.
"Where do you live?" You ask.
"Right here," She says; waving a claw up at a small apartment building, "That's kind why I was following you cause my apartment is in the same direction."
She's silent for a moment.
"Do you guys, uh, want to see my apartment," Cardea asks, "I'm not sure what you guys eat, but I have some food if you want some."

What do you do?
>>
>>29354483
Sure.
>>
>>29354483
Sure lets go in vine does not eat meat but that is normal for a pony me and eagle are the strange ones.
>>
>>29354493
>>29354525
"Sure," You say as the five of you enter the building, "Vine doesn't eat meat, but that is normal for ponies. Me and Eagle are the strange ones."
"Got it." Cardea smiles.
The five of you climb a small set of stairs until Cardea leads you to a door where she scans a card near the door. The door unlocking and Cardea going inside, followed by the four of you.
The apartment she had was actually pretty big. Bigger than yours on Equus. With a small kitchen and a large living room, with two hallways jutting off to the sides. A porch at the end gave you a nice view of part of the city.
Eagle is quick to go sit down on one of the couch like objects. Quiet Vine sitting next to her. Fedot heads to the porch.
"Nice view." He comments.
"Enjoy it while it lasts," Cardea says, "When the third wax ends it'll be smog city. The porch is a view of the Worker's District."

What do you do?
>>
>>29354585
Lets let fedot talk to her for a while.
Go sit with the others.
>>
>>29354603
You decide to let Fedot talk with her for a while and sit down with the mares. Resting your legs.
"So," Quiet Vine starts; sitting with her legs folded underneath her, "What do you think of Cardea?"

What do you do?
>>
>>29354664
She's smart, funny and nice pretty great qualities.
>>
>>29354686
"She's smart, funny, and nice. Pretty great qualities." You smile.
"...Maybe we can get her to join us," Eagle says, "We do have an extra room that isn't being used."

What do you do?
>>
>>29354734
That could be a good idea a fresh perspective would be great.
>>
>>29354766
"That could be a good idea," You say, "A fresh perspective would be great."
"The problem might be with convincing her," Eagle continues, "She does seem happy, but not too... happy."
"Yeah," Quiet Vine agrees, "I wouldn't like living in a place where your movement is restricted and you can't find a good job."

What do you do?
>>
>>29354831
Lets talk to Fedot about it when he is free he will know what to do.
>>
>>29354858
"Let's talk to Fedot about it when he is free. He'll know what to do."
Fedot and Cardea talk for a few minutes before Fedot comes over and sits down next to the three of you. Cardea going over to cook.
"I heard what you guys were talking about," He says, "I think we should bring her. While she seems... happy I can tell that she isn't really happy deep down. And, for good reasons."

What do you do?
>>
>>29354955
We are agreeed then. You should talk to her about it Fedot.
>>
>>29354986
"We are agreed then. You should talk to her about it Fedot."
"I think YOU should," Fedot says; pointing at you, "She's more likely to listen to you and agree with you. You've talked to her more than I did so she'll have a better relationship with you. She'll trust you more than me. And, that isn't me being lazy."

What do you do?
>>
>>29355058
We'll talk to her about it during dinner.
>>
>>29355075
This
>>
>>29355075
>>29355085
"I'll talk to her about it during dinner."
Fedot nods.
It takes several minutes, but Cardea comes in with some food. One being a cut up bug with smoke coming off of it, being cooked, and the other appeared to be a fungus.
"I hope you like it," Cardea says; bringing the food in, "I apologize if you don't like it though. The bug meat and the mushroom were the cheapest food items I could buy."

What do you do?
>>
>>29355137
Well we were just talking and would like to offer you a place on our ship we have all sorts of food there.

Eat the food.
>>
>>29355137
Sounds interesting, lets dig in.
>>
>>29355183
>>29355192
"Sounds interesting." You comment.
The five of you start eating. The bug meat actually wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good.
"Cardea," You say after you've gone halfway through your meal, "We would like to offer you a place on our ship."
Cardea then nearly chokes at that moment, but she thankfully doesn't.
"W-Why," She asks, "I'm basically a nobody."

What do you do?
>>
>>29355272
Because our nation is built on friendship with people of all species and rank and we think the perspective of somebody from outside our planet could be useful.

It is only 2 equus years so at the end of it you could decide if you want to come back here or join us on equus.
>>
>>29355316
"Because our nation is built on friendship with people of all species and rank," You tell her, "And we think the perspective of somebody from outside our planet could be useful. It is only two Equus years so at the end of it you could decide if you want to come back here or join us on Equus."
Cardea looks down at the ground. Remaining that way for about a minute before looking back up.
"I would like to go with you," She says with a nod, "Do you think you could wait until morning though? I want to gather my things and finish a couple of things."

What do you do?
>>
>>29355400
Of course, we aren't in any kind of hurry.
>>
>>29355400
Certaintly there is no rush.
>>
>>29355400
We'll be here for a while, that holiday sounded interesting.
>>
>>29355420
>>29355428
>>29355434
"Of course, there's no rush. That holiday did sound interesting though."
Cardea smiles and the five of you continue eating.

Several minutes later the five of you finish. All of you full.
You look outside to find that it was dark, the only light coming from the large gas giant in the sky. Glowing a light reddish-orange on the planet, but not enough to make it blinding.

What do you do?
>>
>>29355494
Hmm should we crash here for the night or should we go back to the ship? What do you guys think?
>>
>>29355494
Leta ad back to the ship to inform sai we have a new crewmember.
>>
>>29355567
*head back
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>29356524
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.