[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me 6 years ago >start watching My little pony because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1389497848559.gif (176KB, 345x315px) Image search: [Google]
1389497848559.gif
176KB, 345x315px
>Be me 6 years ago
>start watching My little pony because a friend from school recommended it to me
>Love the show ever since
>Make tons of amazing friends to which i still have to this day
>2 years in i don't lose interest but get out of the habit of watching the show
>Make OC and regularly RP with a friend of mine
>Have a very imaginative mind (I can visualise very well, a practice i'm quite proud of) and have a detailed understanding as to what regular everyday pony life would be in equestria
>Didn't make an autist alicorn oc so don't worry, just a regular pegasus
>Rp is basically the "Slice of Life" genre
>Rp with friend for a couple months, decide we should see if more people would like to join since we had the roleplay going pretty smoothly, describing the world more than enough to be believable, I really felt like my OC when we would rp
>Get 3 other friends that roleplay Rainbow Dash, Soarin and Scootaloo (My friend roleplaying Scootaloo would switch to different ponies, whatever the flavor of the month was for her. Really messed with the authenticity our roleplay had.)
>Fast forward we all get into the swing of making the rp feel authentic and natural feeling again after friend who rped Scootaloo got bored and left
>My OC has a slow realization that she is falling in love with Soarin, same feelings for him as well
>My oc and Rainbow Dash duke it out but Soarin eventually ends up picking me (my oc)
>Rp continues for half a year until Rainbow dash leaves because it was mainly relationship stuff for Soarin and my OC
>Regardless if this was roleplay or not, both me and my friend started developing actual feelings for eachother
>Long distance so we just roleplay like we had before, but actually meaning the affection we give each other in roleplay.
>Haven't felt that good in a long time.
>We start to do things together out of role play like play games or call on the phone and talk.
1/?
>>
>>29309393
Yea, nice nobody really gives a fuck. Can you go now?
>>
>>29309393
Fuck off with this blog shit.
>>
>>29309393
>Leave my computer on one night without closing out our chat logs
>Forget friends would be over that morning
>Sleep in, friends come in and look through the chat log, they got 3 days in before i woke up
>1st friend laughs/chokes
>2nd friend telling 1st friend to be quiet
>Get up without saying a word and turn off the computer
>Cry a little inside and tell my friends to tell no one
>Sure enough
>Word gets out at school i'm a faggot who likes to roleplay pony rp
>Word gets to teachers
>Principal
>Parents informed because this was all around the school, even the lunch ladies giving me dirty looks.
>Dad picks me up from school and tries to confront me about it
>Nobody talks about it
>couple months pass and dad now regularly calls me a faggot to his friends and mine.
>he starts joking about beating me to get me to stop liking ponies
>Actually does it.
>I stopped watching and told the person i was in a relationship that we needed to break up, no contact.
>Fast forward to now, friend that introduced me to the show is watching again, so i watch a little too.
>Finally watch a little mlp in my room at 1 am
>Dad walks in and looks at the screen, looks at me then closes the door.
>Cry inside.
Would it just be easier to kill myself or do i live with the cringe
When were you at your most cringiest?
>>
>>29309436
>>Sleep in, friends come in and look through the chat log, they got 3 days in before i woke up
You're an idiot, your friends are bad, your parents are bad, do you have access to any automatic weaponry, I smell a school shooting in the making. Don't do it, much less effort to just kill yourself. Or do, I really don't give a fuck and neither does anybody else.
>>
>>29309436
You're a fucking retard. Just play DOOM for the next 3 months non stop then shoot up a school.
>>
File: 200% Disgust.png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
200% Disgust.png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>29310076
>shoot up a school
What a waste of ammunition, 1 bullet, 1 OP, 1 solution.
>>
>>29310182
1 Bullet - $1
100 Bullet - $100
Helping the economy grow.
>>
>>29310197
I don't know where the fuck you buy your ammo but you're getting ripped off
>>
File: 200% Dense.png (328KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
200% Dense.png
328KB, 442x600px
>>29310197
>1 person buys $100 worth of bullets
>kills young individuals who would eventually contribute to said economy, thus inadvertently harming it
>1 bullet used against OP reduces the number of individuals dependent upon taxpayer funds
1 bullet, 1 OP, 1 solution.
>>
>>29310208
>who would eventually contribute to said economy
Hey now, it could be an art school he shoots up.
>>
>>29310208
>implying funerals don't contribute to the economy
>>
>>29310208
Maybe it just takes a lot more than 1 bullet to kill him
How can you kill that which has no life?
>>
>>29310220
kek
>>
>>29310234
>set up automated triggering mechanism to fully automatic weapon sporting a full extended magazine or reliable unmanned belt-feed
>set trigger to deadman switch
>get in position
>have greatest suicide ever
>become hamburger
>>
File: 597.png (99KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
597.png
99KB, 502x600px
>>29309436
Throw your RP partner under the bus, devise a plan to convert all the negative attention into positive attention, when everything settles do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>29310220
>It could be an art school he shoots up
>Art supplies are a thing
>Even digital art needs good computer, digital tablet, et cetera
>Such things cost cash
>Things being bought and sold for cash means money moving around
>Money moving around = good for the economy
>Art school means good art
>Good art sells for lodesamone
>Things selling for lodesamone means a lot of money moving around
>A lot of money moving around = great for the economy
1 bullet, 1 OP, 1 solution
>>
>>29309965
>A school shooting in the making
Are you retarded? People don't do school shootings because they are being bullied. They do school shootings because they played too many brutal video games. You can read it in the news too. It's common sense, so shut it.
>>
File: eh.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>29309436
Follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>29310929
>Equipment and supplies get destroyed
>new equipment and supplies needs to be purchased
>this feeds the economy
>also cleaning services
>implying they wouldn't just call the bloodstains modern art and try to sell it anyway
>>
>>29309393
>>29309436
CLEARLY fake and gay, there is no way that an /mlp/ anon could possibly be this pathetic. What would make this story much worse is if you "came out of the stable"
>>
>>29310076
>>29309965
>>29310182
>>29310197
>giving all those shekels to the Jews in charge of funerals
>"thanks for the help goyim!"
>>
>>29311347
kek this
>>
/mlp/ - School Shootings and Economics
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (19KB, 130x162px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
19KB, 130x162px
>>29309436
Killing yourself would just be letting your shitty friends win. You're in this situation because of them, if your friends weren't such asswipes you wouldn't be in this situation. Do something to get back at them, whether that's shooting up the school or some hardcore prank that ruins their reputation. It's up to you, just remember that if killing yourself is the only thing you do they win
>>
>>29311470
Forgot to add that I wouldn't recommend you shoot up the school, but it's definitely a viable option
>>
>>29309436
I think you should give your dad some love back
As in love, I mean hit him with a baseball bat
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.