[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kevin Burke, Chris Doc Wyatt, Mike Vogel, Dave Polsky, Josh Haber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

Kevin Burke, Chris Doc Wyatt, Mike Vogel, Dave Polsky, Josh Haber and M.A. Larson not writing for season 7...
At least we still have the Fox brothers and G.M. Berrow
I hope season 7 will have good newcomers.
>>
>>29306324
Is this bad news?
>>
>>29306324
We might aswell have another Glimmer season
>>
File: Rainbow_Dash_crying.png (179KB, 414x344px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow_Dash_crying.png
179KB, 414x344px
>>29306324
>a huge list of writers who have left
>neither Dave Rapp nor FM De Marco are listed
>those two completely useless hacks will be rewarded with even more episodes where they can keep on destroying the show
Just. Fucking. Kill. Me. Already.
>>
>>29306328
everything after season 2 is bad news
>>
>>29306369
>neither Dave Rapp nor FM De Marco are listed
>those two completely useless hacks will be rewarded with even more episodes where they can keep on destroying the show
I might be the only one, but I didn't think their episodes were that bad. Mediocre, but not bad.
>>
>>29306395
No, you're not the only one, and there are lots of people who loved the episodes they wrote.

As for me, I have never watched anything worse than the episodes those two fucking bastards wrote. Never, in any other show I've ever seen. If I got cancer instead of watching their episodes, I'd probably be happier now.
>>
Neal Dusedau isn't writing
>>
>>29306417
Let's just see how many episodes they are writing.
>>
>>29306324
Hey, you forgot one writer, Dave rapp. Let's hope he makes a comeback.
>>
>>29306369
>t. Dashfag crying about accurate character writing
Dave rapp sure nailed it with AJ and RD.
>>
>>29306436
Honestly, I'm not sure if this is some kind of shilling to defend the show or if you're subtlely trying to cheer me up. In case it's the latter, thank you.
>>
File: 1431236594527.jpg (133KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1431236594527.jpg
133KB, 750x1500px
>>29306324
>At least we still have the Fox brothers
>At least we have the people who wrote Applejack's Day Off
Damn we sunk low.

>I hope season 7 will have good newcomers.
Yeah we know this ain't happening.
>>
>>29306487
>At least we have the people who wrote Applejack's Day Off
Nearly every writer had a bad episode at one point. I quite enjoyed PPOV and The Gift of the Maud Pie though.
>>
>>29306324
Where can I go to see which writers are still on for Season 7?

Is Confalone staying? I liked his episodes.
>>
>>29306324

>At least we still have the Fox Brothers and GM Berrow

>The Fox Brothers wrote Gift of the Maud Pie and Applejack's Day Off
>Berrow wrote The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows

If those are considered the better writers, then I worry for S7.
>>
>>29306508
When you have an episode that bad it's hard to look past it.
>>
>>29306516

I think he only wrote one episode.

Season 7 is gonna make 6 look like 2.
>>
>>29306528
That sucks. I really liked his episodes. At least one episode, better than nothing.
>>
>>29306324

I hate to say it, but I think MLP should end after the movie.
>>
>>29306535

He didn't impress me in S5, but he won me over with Saddle Row Review and No Second Prances.
>>
>>29306536
I hate to admit it, but yes... I wish it would go on forever, but on the inside I know... it's going downhill already.

>>29306541
Yes, those were great episodes.
>>
>>29306536
MLP should have ended with S3 honestly. It would have been drama, yes, but at least that was the best point to give it a mercy killing before everyone started getting replaced.

One of my biggest fears is that the show will not end with the movie, but will end in a season finale akin to TWABA. In other words, a huge fucking middle finger to anyone who cares about the characters, by rendering them background characters in their own show's finale, without a proper sendoff or a feeling of "Okay, I can stop watching now." MMC wasn't great, but at least that could have been the show's finale and would fit so much better than if Cutie Remark or TWABA became the finale.
>>
>>29306522
This. I don't understand why anons are looking to GM Berrow for hope, unless they are being ironic. Perhaps the anons of /mlp/ are becoming as hopelessly hopeful as the autists of EQD.

It's over. The ride is truly over for all of us.
>>
>>29306582

>TWABA

What?
>>
>>29306655
To Where and Back Again.

The S6 finale.
>>
>>29306458
>david rap
>nailing anything besides josh habers asshole
>>
>>29306588
> I don't understand why anons are looking to GM Berrow for hope
My bet is because of the books. They're pretty well received here, or at least in the storytimes I've done.
>>
I should write for the show and save it for you all.
>>
>>29306864
Just out of curiousity, what storytimes have you done? Because I mean if it's something of a character like Starlight, it will be no surprise why that'd be well received when people just clamor over anything with her now apparently.
>>
I wonder if this will be the season where Fluttershy furthers the relationship with Discord or puts it at a halt.
>>
>>29306883
I'm the same Anon that's storytimed pretty much every comic and book as it's come out for the past few years, minus the first batch of books on Yayponies and one comic where work got in the way, and each one of Berrow's has been pretty well received. Starlight's is one of them, but the 4 books in the princess collection as well as minor books like Lyra and Bonbon's all turned out good in my opinion. Comics are in a far worse place for example.
I think Berrow deserves a second chance at an episode at least. Personally the books are a welcome break from the usual in the comics for while the show's on hiatus.
>>
File: 1467777008601.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467777008601.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>29306324
The only thing ""good"" thing that'll come out of this is more pandering, e.g. probably more episodes involving background ponies, which I'm looking forward to
I know this is a shitty sign of the show's decline but it'll probably never rebound, might as well enjoy it while the show's still here
>>
>>29306324

What do you think are the odds of S7 being shit?
>>
>>29307914
No less than 101%
>>
>>29306324
We still have that writer team who joined from S5 and wrote good episodes like Castle Sweet Castle or Rarity Investigates.
>>
>>29306582
I think Where and Back Again was a special case. It is the only finale where it was written with the knowledge that there will be more show after. That's probably why it ended with Chrysalis vowing revenge and no big musical number.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.