[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twiggles is balanced, quick turning, magically simple, and 50-50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 1475992442931.png (272KB, 1500x2182px) Image search: [Google]
1475992442931.png
272KB, 1500x2182px
Twiggles is balanced, quick turning, magically simple, and 50-50 weight distribution. Yes, I know she doesn't have a whole lot of muscle -- but nevertheless, she's always at the top of every magic horse shootout. I mean, who can fault you for hugging a Twiglet? Everyone is happy to see purple. I mean, look at her! She's the best!

She's the best!

She's Number One.

She's Number One.

She's always Number One.

She's the best!

She's the best magic horse!

She's the gleaming gold standard against all which all small magic horses must be measured. Celestia only raised one of them so she's unique. And that means special. And she's the best!

She's the best!

She's Number One!

You hug a Twiggle because you want the best and you DESERVE the best! Only the best will do!

[GROWING INCREASINGLY AGITATED]
Wooh, we- we're the best! She's the best magic horse!

You root for the Wonderbolts! You love the 'Colts! Number One!

Y-you get Sweet Apple Reserve! That's the best cider! That's the best cider! She is the best magic horse!

You put on "Dark Side" at every party. But I mean, really? Who's going to complain about Pink Fleur?

You make posts commemorating the Royal Guard. I mean, who would DARE downvote that?!

Baby photos! Baby photos! Lots of baby photos! Las Pegasus Jets! Royal Guard! Wonderbolts! BABY PHOTOS!!! Classic rock! Twilight Sparkle!

"My heart goes out to the victims of RRRRRGGGHGHGHGHGHG!!!"

THE BEST!!!
>>
that twiglet is defective, it has oval eyes
>>
File: a98.gif (659KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
a98.gif
659KB, 640x360px
>>29303194
>>
>>29303194
Your lyrics a shit. Autists shouldn't be artists and should not dabble in philosophy or culture. Go back to inventing the lightnulb and tesla coils with your other autists.

Here's a better Number One.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s9yajX7VFI
>>
>>29303282
fluffility brutality
>>
>>29304078
>lyrics
>>
File: 134471990168.jpg (30KB, 483x467px) Image search: [Google]
134471990168.jpg
30KB, 483x467px
>>29303194
As a pony says to themselves, "Life is worth living, and I want to have intercourse till they are less likely to perpetuate the feelings of guilt, and dirtyness" (many negative messages given by sexually repressive upbringing). And there certainly some counterbalancing negatives, particularly with pegasi and unicorns. There have been times when I wouldn't have. If you have a pony, you create a family, with all of them.
>>
>>29303194
Do you think she can magic her wings away?
That'd be nice.
>>
File: You know what this means right.png (825KB, 4161x6000px) Image search: [Google]
You know what this means right.png
825KB, 4161x6000px
>>29303194
The best purple horse only deserves the best herself!
>>
File: thumb.png (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
30KB, 250x250px
UGH

DARINGBOO

DARINGBOO DARINGBOO DARINGBOO DARINGBOO

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PONY

YOU NEVER DID

>"nah man this is the pony that got me into"

SHUT UP

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS PONY

YOU LIKE A NOVEL

A BORING NOVEL

A.K. YEARLING, YOU KNOW WHAT THE A STANDS FOR? AWFUL.

IT'S A DUMB NOVEL ABOUT A DUMB PONY AND HER BETA DULLARD OF A FRIEND

AND SHE HAS A HOOFFUL OF DIPSHIT FRIENDS WHO SPEND MORE TIME MUMBLING TO EACH OTHER THAN ADVENTURING

AND THE PONY WEARS A PITH HAT AND IS NAMED DARING DO, AND YOU SHOULD BE DAMN GLAD I'M MAKING THE EFFORT TO SAY THE NAME OF THIS STUPID PONY

And you know, that hat fits her personality too, BECAUSE IT'S BORING

>"yeah but power to weight-"

IF I'D WANTED YOU TO TALK I WOULD'VE SHOVED BOTH MY HORSECOCKS UP YOUR NOSE

UGH
>>
File: twiggletail.jpg (153KB, 1024x964px) Image search: [Google]
twiggletail.jpg
153KB, 1024x964px
Oh sweet.
Someone reposted my twiggle miata text.

Good job.
Don't forget to collect some (You)s from /o/.
>>
>>29303194
I loved this post.
>>
>>29304765
Oh, so this is your work? Awesome, you've got good taste in car reviews.
>>
>>29303194
RCR makes way fewer MLP references than I expected.
>>
>>29304857
The only one I know of is in the dodge neon srt vid, and as I understand it, that's the owners thing

FOAL PHOTOS
>>
>>29304857
>>29304876
I swear he made one well-placed one before outside of just showing the Dash hanging in the Neon.

It's better than forcing it. He tends to work in the references very well, like the buildup to the Undertale reference in the Jeep Wrangler video.
>>
>>29304891
Clearly I am gonna have to watch it ten more times.
>>
>>29304819
Twiggles is not a car. Stop driving her.
>>
>>16521435
You absolute madman.
You're doing Celestia's work Anon.
>>
>>29306276
>>>16521435
Crosslinks need 3. Hurfdurf.
>>
File: u srs.jpg (25KB, 410x407px) Image search: [Google]
u srs.jpg
25KB, 410x407px
>>29306286
Oh ffs.
>>>/o/16521435
>>
>>29304765
OP here
i'm the same one who asked you in /ntt/
and I did post it on /o/, but it fell off of the board (without being reported, thank god)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.