[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, now what do they do with him? What's left to do that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Well, now what do they do with him? What's left to do that hasn't been covered, other than dead parents that won't show up and wings that aren't going to sprout magically?
>>
>>29297389
Shipping with Rarity and Starlight
>>
>>29297389
he still has to grow up into the knight he dreams he is.
>>
Figuring out how to best write him off the show.
>>
>>29297389
>wings that aren't going to sprout magically
They'll fucking do it, just you wait.
>>
>>29297760
he is a sea dragon which will be revealed in the movie
>>
>>29297760
Spike toys are selling but they need more merch, tack on some wings I guess.
>>
>>29297772
Is Steven Magnet his dad?
>>
>>29297389
>his role as a hero
>his political power from his puppet governments and closeness to the princess of friendship
>his role as a diplomat
>his relationship with various characters
>his plans for the future
>his role as dm and a nerd in general
>his role as an object of worship
>>
File: Food of the Dragon.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Food of the Dragon.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>29297772
>Most of the episode revolves around the CMC and/or Twilight trying to figure out why Spike can't fly through wackier and wackier means.
>By the end, they find themselves near a huge lake.
>"Spike? It's you! My long lost brother."
>"Tell me, brother, I'm not a flying dragon, am I?"
>"No, you are a water dragon, mom and pop lost you during a storm, you must have been adopted by ponies."
>Cue the ponies going "I didn't know there were different kinds of dragons!"
>Aesop about not trying to be something you're not.
>Roll credits.
>>
>>29297971
It's a shame that the writers of the show will never care to expand on any of this.
>>
>>29297807
Just transplant Twilight's wings and everyone will be happy.
>>
>>29297992
He had some of the best episodes in S6 so maybe they will.
>>
>>29297389
>Well, now what do they do with him?
Nothing.
Nothing of what they do with him ever has any impact on himself as he's only used as a crappy plot device to introduce or advance things at his expense.
>>
>>29298694
> Buh-but Dragonlord Spike! Ember! He-he gained so much power and influence
Completely forgotten after that episode. Literally, never ever commented again.

> Buh-buh he became Thorax's friend! He, he became a bridge between Changelings and Ponies!
Defeated offscreen, Thorax immediately bonded with Starlight and Trixie, after all Changelings were reformed all credit went to Starlight Glimmer while Spike didn't even got a single fucking line.
>>
>>29298765
How many times would the first be relevant?
>>
>>29299649
A single passing comment would have been enough to not let Gauntlet of Fire's events go to waste, Anon.

And before you say "Probably they are saving for a later season" I remind you that the series is targeted to little girls, and little kids have absolutely NO patience or a fixed attention span, so asking them to "wait" over a year for the offchance of GoF's events going anywhere is the same as telling them to wait forever.

A single passing comment was all what GoF needed to stay fresh on the kids' minds. Not even that happened.
>>
>>29299916
Didn't they wait four seasons to bring Gilda back?
>>
>>29298765
>major actions or events undertaken by characters are never been brought up again
What show are you watching, anon?
>>
>>29297396
This
>>
>>29297389
>>
>>29299940
Also S4 finale directly referenced It's About Time and retconned Cerberus leaving his post from being a one-off gag to being an important plot event.
>>
>>29297988
kek
>>
>>29301654
It's funny that IAT is retroactively one of the most important events of the whole show. Both Cerberus and the time scroll, two things we think were one-offs, lead directly into both S4 and S5 finales.

And people STILL bitch about the writers not watching the episodes...
>>
>>29299940
And do you think that any of the original kids who watched the series 4 years ago gave enough fucks to keep watching until Gilda appeared again? Having a huge number of other cartoons to watch whenever they wanted as soon their interest on FiM waned off?

"It's for little girls" says the fat fuck who is NOT a father and knows NOTHING about kids, or how to direct a show with continuity and with a style that is not at all like Ed, Edd n' Eddy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.