[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might come off weird but I haven't watched a single episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: stockingandtwilight.jpg (69KB, 725x722px) Image search: [Google]
stockingandtwilight.jpg
69KB, 725x722px
Might come off weird but I haven't watched a single episode of MLP nor have I ever been on this board but I have some questions.

Is the fanbase for this still big?
What do you think about this boards reputation on the rest of 4chan?
Do you call yourself a brony?
How long have you been into MLP?
>>
>>29293453
>Is the fanbase for this still big?
Depends on what others you compare it to. While not as big as it once was it's still pretty large.

>What do you think about this boards reputation on the rest of 4chan?
We are a odd mix of /co/ /b/ and /pol/ so whatever hate you have for us we accept it and don't care about

>Do you call yourself a brony?
Horsefuckers or nor/mlp/eople

>How long have you been into MLP?
Since late 2011 early 2012
>>
>>29293453
It's steadily dwindling away
Hilarious. Espacially when the cup comes around.
I don't have any prefered pronouns
4 years too long
>>
File: celly frew up.png (609KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
celly frew up.png
609KB, 1000x1000px
>>29293453
Why did the mods remove the sticky?
1. fuck you
2. fuck you
3. fuck you
4. fuck you
>>
>>29293478
I'm also 24 and enlisted in the USMC so we can hide our autism comparatively well compared to "bronies" on other sites
>>
>>29293453
It's now what it was back in the golden age of the fandom but it's still there.
We're the cancer that can't be removed.
Back then yeah, but I long abandoned this fandom.
I got on the ride back in 2013 too bad I can't get off it.

Don't worry OP no one will take your thread seriously and will most likely just spam memes. It's a common thing around here.
>>
>>29293453
Yeah but it's long past its prime. Stopped growing years ago and now it's finally losing more members than it gains every year.
Find it pretty funny actually, that spergs get so butthurt over technicolor horses.
No, I've always found that appellation distasteful, but it remains a convenient way to talk about the adult male segment of the fanbase.
Since october 2010, started watching when the second episode of season 1 aired.
>>
>>29293478
>>29293485
>>29293494
>>29293513

Well, thanks a lot for the insight.
I was just wondering because other than knowing that /mlp/ exists I haven't heard anything about MLP in- or outside of 4chan.
Also wondering wether or not you would like to be able to discuss it anywhere here or are you glad that it has it's own board?
>>
>>29293453
Yeah, but not as big as it once was, unsurprisingly.
Most of the site probably still doesn't like us.
I haven't done that in years.
About four and a half years.
>>
>>29293526
/mlp/'s main community has pretty much always been centralized in one place. Before /mlp/ we had the MLP General on /co/. Ponies were posted all over 4chan in 2011 (mainly /b/ and /v/ though) but those were trolls, shitposters, and image dumps for the most part. This board threw the core fandom together with the shitposters and memers, but at this point we've existed longer as a board than we ever did as a general thread, in fact most of the people on this board were not even in the fandom during the years on /co/ and so they know of no other way to exist than this.
>>
>>29293453
1. Not nearly as much of the phenomenon that it used to be, but the fandom is still pretty big as far as I can tell.

2. I love this board's reputation in other areas of the site. It feels like we have a superpower, the power to make people mad with very little effort.

3. I don't personally call myself a brony, because on the internet that implies a level of devotion to the show/fandom that I don't believe I have. But if it happens to come up in casual conversation irl and I'm asked whether or not I'm a brony, I will say so. I'm not gonna sperg out and be offended.

4. I've been watching since about spring 2011, during season 1 when the newest episode was Over a Barrel. I'd heard of My Little Pony as a cartoon series in the early 90's but I was like 5 and mostly watched Nickelodeon. A couple years ago I went back and watched the old show and I think it's something I would have enjoyed if I'd given it a chance.
>>
>>29293453
Yes. We have multiple large cons across US and Europe.
What is this board's reputaton on the rest of 4chan?
No, but I don't mind being called one.
Since middle of season 1. February 2011.
>>
>>29293526
I went on some 4chan analytics webstie for something and I found that out of all the boards on 4chan /mlp/ was the sixth or seventh most active board on 4chan. With over 5,000 different ips posting weekly. I think we just came ahead of /k/ that's why I remember it. So is /mlp/ 4chan dying, depends on your outlook of posting, but I wouldn't say we're going anywhere soon.
>>
>>29293453
most hate us other than crypto-horsefuckers
no
1-2years
>>
File: 1484342750396.png (118KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484342750396.png
118KB, 250x250px
>>29294666
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.