[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy CYOA Thread #24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 28

File: Alchemy24.png (312KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy24.png
312KB, 800x800px
Last thread >>28972717
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/alchemy/21905131#navbar

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing
>>
File: 1460.png (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460.png
102KB, 800x800px
>>29241608
>>29243274
>>29251411
You need to meet the guy and ask him a few questions.
Gotta think about some questions first.
“So what’s his name?”
>Speedy Recovery:”His name is Rocky Dance.”
“How did you meet him? What do you like about him? Is he around your age? Does he have kids himself?”
>Speedy Recovery:”Now Speed, why all this questions? Do you have a problem with who I’m dating?”
“Oh I wanted to eventually meet him. Just want to make sure he doesn’t hurt you.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Speed, I can make my own decision on that matter. He is around my age and I met him at the community center during a board game evening, and no he doesn’t have kids.”
“Okay, but I still want to meet him, maybe for a dinner?”
>Speedy Recovery:”I can ask him if he would be okay with that, if not, the answer is no.”
“That would be nice. Oh we definitely need to take some pictures, say do you have a camera?”
>Speedy Recovery:”I should have an old thing somewhere, but we will have to let the pictures be developed. Hey that would be a good reason for you to visit again. Let me get the camera.”
She leaves to get the camera and returns shortly after.
>Speedy Recovery:”Found it! Still enough film for 12 pictures, what kinda pictures would you like to take?”
>>
>>29292986
Just want to take some family pictures with every pony. Let's take one with platinum. Do we have a photo album? Let's take a grown up picture from when we were young.
Also are there any pictures of dad? So Swirl can know who her grandpa is.
If not let's get ready to go to the woods.
>>
>>29293034
Pretty much this.
>>
>>29292979
same suggestions as before.
>>
File: 1461.png (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461.png
142KB, 800x800px
>>29293034
>>29293358
>>29293645
“I just want to take some family pictures with every pony. Also one with Platinum.”
You go through the pairings for the photos until you have everything you wanted.
The one with Swirl and your mom seems to be one of the best.
“Oh you know what we need to do mom, we need to look at old photos. Do you have a photo album? Oh when we have one we should make a picture of me posing like in one of the old ones. Do you have any pictures of dad? So that Swirl can know who her grandpa is.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Oh I have a album with pictures of when you were younger, and I think I should have a picture of your father somewhere. Let me look for it, meanwhile you can get the album out of the big cabinet in the hallway.”
“Sure.”
You quickly dash into the hallway and grab the book.
Once back at the dining table you wait for your mom to return, she carries a framed picture.
It seems like she tried to dust it off, but there is still some left on the corners.
>Speedy Recovery:”Here is the picture, your father and me together in his lab team.”
>Sand Swirl:“But Daddy, that is you and not granpapa.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Well Swirl, your dad inherited his look from his father.”
You start browsing through the pictures, some show you playing with Platinum, others have you baking, one has you opening a lemonade stand called Speed’s lemon potions.
A good time.
You take a few more pictures.
“Hey we should go to the local tourist spots and take some pictures there too.”

>Speedy Recovery:”Fine I got around 4 more left. Where do you want to go first? The science world, the aquarium, the suspension bridge, or the chineighs garden? Or is there anything else you want to do?
“I guess we also need to head for the forest and see if masquerade can get any of the wood.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Well it’s getting late anyway, are you sure you still want to go out? I mean Vanhoover at night is beautiful, but you know a little filly has to take her nap times.”
>>
>>29293719
Let's go to the science world. That sounds like fun. We'll just visit those places tomorrow with swirl. Let's go out after we tell swirl her story and put her in bed. We shouldn't be tired since we took a nap on the train earlier. Would masqurade be ok with that? We'll be fine in the forest at night with brown bark.
In the mean time look in the fridge and let's cook dinner for our mother and our friends. If she doesn't have anything or a lot of food we better go out now to a grocery shop. If one is even open.
>>
>>29293719
Swirl grew up in the middle of a desert, an aquarium would be pretty new for her. So I vote that.
>>
>>29293777
>>29293911
“Science world sounds awesome, but I think it would be quite the adventure for swirl to see an aquarium, growing up in the desert and all that. We should go there tomorrow with Swirl.”
>Speedy Recovery:”The Science world was always your favorite, even as kid. Though I like that you prioritize Swirl’s interest. I’ll make sure to give her a good breakfast so she does not get hungry and tries to eat any fish.”
“I’m sure Swirl wouldn’t do that.”
She pulls you in closer.
>Speedy Recovery:”With bats you can never be sure.”
“Mom please.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Alright alright, I’m sure you raise her good.”
“Okay… Speaking of food, I’d like to cook something for you and the others, do you still have everything in stock?”
>Speedy Recovery:”Well depends what you want to make, and even then I doubt it’s enough for fife ponies.”
“Well then I better hit the groceries. I’ll just quickly get food, you guys keep chatting with mom.”
With that you’re gone.
To the next grocery store, luckily you still know this streets from your childhood and you find an open one pretty quickly.
Kinda sad, it’s just another ponemart, this used to be mister Jerkey’s store.
Well time to get food.
You gather enough for meals for at least three days, that way your mom will have some more after this.
Fresh fruits, tons of vegetables, potatoes, noodles, rice, and some milk.
The whole stuff amounts to 40 bits.
A little bit much, but you would feel bad asking for the others and your mom to pay a part of it.

1/2
>>
File: 1462.png (302KB, 800x800px)
1462.png
302KB, 800x800px
>>29294298
You pay and make your way back to your moms.
Once there you start to cook, a vegetables stir fried.
Everyone eats and you get ready to bring Swirl to bed.
>Speedy Recovery:”Hey how about you let handle Grandma handle the bedtime story today.”
“Oh that would be great, this means I could go out and take a look at that forest.”
>Speedy Recovery:”I still think that it’s too late for this, but I guess you're the adventurer. What do you say Swirl.”
>Sand Swirl:”Yay Granma stories! You have to tell me a story of daddy when he was young.”
They leave for your old bedroom, which is now a guest room.
“Now Masquerade, are you ready to head out to the forest to check for that wood?”
>Masquerade:”Huh, sure. Your mother is really nice you know.”
“Yeah.”
>Sachiko:”I’m coming too!”
“Platinum?”
>Platinum Nut:”Uh, I’m not sure. I guess I have nothing better to do.”
“Alright, let’s head out!”

You travel to the old fir-forest.
>Masquerade:“Now I don’t think it would be legal to just chop down trees, maybe we can keep our eyes open for any spare wood. I would be happier if we could just buy it somewhere around here. What do you think Speed?”

2/2
>>
stopping for today, will continue tomorrow.
>>
Look for spare wood because the sooner we find it the better and introduce brown bark to your friends since I don't think they know she exists or what she can do. She'll be able to help you with this quest.
>>
Oh yeah let's try to get platinum and masqurade to touch the totem with us at the same time to fuel it's magic if we decide to try to make a tree walk out of the ground again.
>>
Oh welcome back!
>>
If we can't find any spare wood then we should ask if they have a lumber mill or something.
>>
>>29297756
she must know for staying here
>>
File: 1463.png (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463.png
100KB, 800x800px
>>29294605
>>29294893
>>29297756
“Let’s look for some spare wood, because the sooner we find it the better. This little fella will help us with this.”
You pull out your totem and present it your friends.
Brown Bark manifest in front of them.
>Masquerade:”Oh another Ghost? Hello there.”
>Platinum Nut:”Huh, did you encounter that in the castle too?”
“Nooo, she is Brown Bark a forest spirit that I met in the everfree forest.”
>Brown Bark:”Hello everyone.”
“Brown Bark can lead us to some spare wood, and even unroot a tree if we want to take it back with us. So can you please show us the way Brown Bark?”
>Brown Bark:”Sure, just follow my lead.”

Brown Bark leads you to a clearing with some felt trees.
Beavers are currently gnawing on one.
>Masquerade:”Nice, we can just saw a small piece out of this one and take it with us. Everyone will think the beavers did it.”
As Masquerade approaches the tree the beavers start to squeak and grouse.
On even places itself between Masquerade and the tree.
They don’t seem all to hostile, but clearly don’t want you or one of your friends close to their loot.
>Sachiko:"Maybe we could distract them or convince them to give us some of it?"
>>
>>29300137
I guess we should always try asking first. Hey little beavers, would you mind sharing a part of the tree? I'm sure you don't need the whole thing and even if you did there's a whole forest for you to get more wood. We'll even help you cut down another tree.
>>
>>29300137
is it just this tree or is there anything else the matter
>>
File: 1464.png (195KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464.png
195KB, 800x800px
>>29300172
>>29300331
”Don’t worry, I got this.”
You approach the beaver.
“Hey little friend, would you mind sharing some of the tree with us? I’m sure you could spare a part of it.”
“We could even help you cut down another tree.”
It just snarls and squeaks on.
>Platinum Nut:”I think it didn’t understand you, or maybe it did and just doesn’t want to share. Maybe we can buy it off?”
Masquerade starts to laugh.
>Masquerade:”Hey we should try to exchange this bottle of wine for some of the wood. Would be funny to see drunken beavers.”
“Uh, Brown bark, can you communicate with the beavers?”
>Brown Bark:”Nope, only with plants. You should whip these pests for taking down this tree.”
>Sachiko:”I personally believe it understands you, but is simply not willing to give the tree up for free.”
You hear the beaver knock against the tree with it’s tail.
“Was that a yes?”
Another knock.
“Two knocks to test if you can understand me.”
It does as you ask it too.
At least you now have established some rudimentary communication.
>>
>>29300517
Is there some way we can use some wood
>>
>>29300517
Hope the beaver doesn't wanna be a pain in the ass. Ask the beaver what he wants then. Tap when we say it. Help with something? An item? Food? Does he want some bits so he can buy something? Does he want us to break something? Help build his dam? Does he know how to draw?
>>
File: 1465.png (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465.png
137KB, 800x800px
>>29300536
>>29300552
“Is there some way we can use wood to pay you off? Maybe help you fell another tree, though you would need to use your teeth for that too. Is there something we can make out of it for you?”
No taps happen.
“Okay, I gonna go through a some options, tap if you would be willing to trade.”
“Ready?”
A tap.
“Do you need help with something? Maybe us building your dam? Should I break something? An item?”
It knocks three times.
“Three times what does that mean.”
>Sachiko:”Maybe it wants you to offer it something specific.”
“Oh okay.”
“Do you want food? Bits to buy something?”
“That is about what I can think I have with me.”
“Hey can you draw?”
>Knock
“Hey! Can you draw what you want?”
It begins to scribble something on the floor.

Uhh what is this?

stopping for now, will continue Monday. Have a nice weekend.
>>
I hope our friends are good at picitionary.
>>
page 10
>>
is that a drink
>>
I see two dice and a cup with a cherry on it and a straw to drink out of.
>>
>>29304740
Kind of what it looks likes to me.
>>
I wonder what kind of things plants say.
>>
So are we guessing out loud?
>>
>>29310825
Yeah pretty much. Hopefully our friends can help us or the beavers make it more clear what they want.
>>
Let's try to get the wood first before we give the beavers what they want. Or at least have them get it ready for us.
>>
>>29319362
the latter would probably be a bit better to lead to avoid angering them further
>>
File: 1466.png (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466.png
100KB, 800x800px
>>29301082
>>29304280
>>29304740
>>29305846
>>29310825
>>29313356
>>29319362
>>29323602
“So any ideas? I think it looks like dice, and a cup to drink out with a cherry on it.”
>Masquerade:”See it wants the wine.”
>Platinum Nut:”Masquerade, wine is usually not served in these sort of cups. Maybe it wants cherry flavored soda?”
“Mh… So Beaver would you like some dice and cherry soda? Did I get this right?”
It knocks against the log one time, signaling a yes.
“Ah that is great.”

“So I’ll see how to get the things, but I want to make sure that the wood I want is there when I return. I doubt you will give it to me in advance, but I would like to see you guys prepare a piece of the log for us.”
The beaver looks at you for a moment, it snarls, and calls it's friends to help.
Together the gnaw through the log within seconds, creating a decent sized wooden disk.
>Masquerade:”Yes that should be enough for my masks. I guess we head back to the town and look for those things, or do you want to ask the beavers anything else?”
>>
Only thing today, more tomorrow.
>>
Arrange meeting spot to make this trade tomorrow.
>>
Is there anything else we should try to get or see if we can find out about? I only remember the wood at this instant.
>>
I think we can make glass dice with alchemy. The soda should also be easy since I assume there to be an all night convince store somewhere open right now like 7/11.

If we can make the dice let's start wheeling the wood to the edge of the forest and send a pony out, maybe ourselves since we can fly, to get the soda at the store while others wait.
>>
I just realized we don't have chalk. So I guess we have to go to a hobby store or a toy store in the morning.
>>29327259
We could if we wanted to get the standard flowers and mushrooms to use for alchemy with the help of brown bark.
>>
>>29330417
oh yeah, pretty important to get more of that
>>
File: 1467.png (102KB, 800x800px)
1467.png
102KB, 800x800px
>>29326882
>>29327259
>>29327867
>>29330417
>>29330756
“So, okay we should meet again tomorrow evening, you bring the wood, I bring your dice and cherry Soda. Alright?”
It hesitates for a moment, but agrees with a hefty tail smack against the wood.
“Good, see you tomorrow!”
With that you make your way back to town.

Damn seems like you forgot about the chalk you were drying in your wagon.
Guess hobby store dice have to suffice.

You leave the forest and stroll through the streets, looking for a convenience store.
>Masquerade:”Hey Speed, we could theoretically still give him the wine. Just fill it into another cup and hand that to him. That would be funny, right?”
“Uhh...”
>Platinum Nut:”Sounds like unnecessary cruelty.”
>Masquerade:”Since when is getting drunk cruel?”
>Sachiko:”Isn’t the wine more worth than the soda?”
>Masquerade:”Yeah sure, but it isn’t worth more than a drunken beaver. Speed you haven’t said anything about this yet.”
“Uhh… Wasn’t the wine a present from Jitter anyway?”
>Masquerade:”I’m sure Jitter would enjoy it being used to make a beaver drunk.”

You see a burger joint at the corner of the street.
It has a big half moon as a sign
Seems like they are opened at nights too.
>>
>>29332669
Let's see if they have cups of cherry soda. Get a large if possible. We'll just keep it in the fridge overnight. Then we can get to our mothers place and go to bed. I think tricking anything to drink something is wrong. You wouldn't like it if I gave you a potion claiming it was one thing but really another.

But if you offer a little to them it should be fine. I only don't think you should do it because I don't think animals can handle alcohol. But I'm an alchemist not a veterinarian.
>>
masquerade's suggestion was funny to me

definitely check the burgs tho
>>
File: 1468.png (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468.png
91KB, 800x800px
>>29332724
>>29332942
“Well I think it’s bad because you would be lying about what you offer them to drink. Imagine if I gave you a potion said it was one thing, but it was actually a potion that makes you walk around funny. It’s just bad sport to trick someone into drinking something.”
>Masquerade:”Oh yeah, from this point of view… Is that like a golden rule of being an Alchemist? You shall not mislabel your potions!”
“Not quite, but I’m running pretty good with this approach.”

You enter the food place and approach the cashier.
A lot of bat ponies in here, slurping fruit soda, and eating what smells like fried apple sticks.
>Cashier:“Hello at MC Nighty’s, where Luna goes to when she gets hungry. We are opened all night, and most of the evening. How can I help you?”
“So uuuhhh, do you have Cherry Soda?”
>Cashier:“Yes sir, we got all kinds of fruit soda. Would you like to order one?”
“Yes please, a large one.”
>Cashier:”Anything else? That makes two bits.”
You pay him and get your Soda.
“Alright, time to head back home!”

At your mother's place you find that the old lady was busy.
She prepared beds for everyone, even a small box for Sako.
You say goodnight to everyone and go to bed.
It takes you a while to fall asleep, probably because of your nap earlier.

The next morning you are woken by the smell of fresh pancakes.
You missed the smell of your mom’s cooking.
>>
Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29333356
Let's go eat some delicious breakfast. Today we will go to the aquarium with swirl and maybe the next closest tourist spot if we have the time. Masquerade can go pick up the dice at a hobby shop and Platinum can do whatever she'd like. If she wants have her spend the day with us. Or go with masquerade.
We'll meet up at our house by 5 in the evening. 6 at the latest. Then we can make the trade.

That is unless the mystery stallion decides to have dinner with us. Then we won't be able to go.
>>
>>29334105
>>
Swirl must be looking forward to today's adventure.
>>
Sorry no Update today.
>>
>>29339476
See you tomorrow then.
>>
Wonder if they'll have a seapony or two. Or would that be cruel?
>>
>>29334548
>>29338338
You get to the dining table in pursuit of delicious breakfast.
Pancakes, corn flakes, fruit, sandwiches, everything you could ever want, your mom made it.
Swirl is already eating some pancakes.
>Sand Swirl:“Good morning Daddy. Look Grandma made us all these amazing food!”
“Yeah, she sure as hell made sure that you don’t leave the house hungry. So later today we will go to the aquarium. I think that will be fun.”
>Sand Swirl:”An aquarium? That doesn’t sound that fun. Did you know that some ponies have their own aquariums at home?”
“Oh, don’t worry this will be not your average aquarium.”
>Sand Swirl:”Will it be like on of those restaurants where you can choose your own lobster to eat?”
“Nope, just let yourself get surprised.”
>Sand Swirl:“Alright Daddy.”
One by one your friends are joining you, and you go through the plans today.
Masquerade wants to buy the dice necessary for the exchange.
Everyone else, including your mom would join on the tourist tour.
“So mom, any new on your friend? Would he be willing to have dinner with us?”
>Speedy Recovery:”Oh he does not have time till next week, you can’t just show up here one day and expect that he has time.”
“I might have to visit again some time, but we can figure that out later.”
You finish breakfast and leave for the aquarium.

1/2
>>
File: 1469.png (267KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469.png
267KB, 800x800px
>>29346772
It costs 10 bits per pony to enter.
Even in the entry room Swirl seems stunned by the posters and small sample tanks.
The aquarium shows, sharks, octopi, an all sort of colorful fish.
Even the black yellow ones, you always liked those.
You go through a tunnel completely surrounded with an aquarium.
Whale dolphins swim over your head as you walk through it.
There is an information area after that with size comparisons.
Even a full scale picture of a whale and sea serpent.
Compared to those a normal pony seems tiny.
A little further there is a petting tank, where you can touch specific fish.
Swirl seems not as fond of the idea of touching them.
The tour ends in a gift shop.
Stuffed animals, hats, pictures, books, they have quite the range of items.

Maybe you should buy some souvenir for Swirl, or yourself.

2/2
>>
>>29346781
Ask swirl what she would like. Then we'll get it for her. Would our mom like to chip in for a present as well in case swirl wants something expensive? We can each pay half.
>>
>>29346781
Ask Swirl what her favorite thing at the aquarium was so we can make an informed choice. We spoil her.
>>
>>29346781
Seeeeeeeal.
>>
File: 1470.png (136KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470.png
136KB, 800x800px
>>29346835
>>29346879
>>29346885
“So Swirl would you like anything?”
>Sand Swirl:”Mh, I already got a hat, so no to the fish cap. The seal, i think that was what it was called, right? It looks sad.”
“Yes it is called a Seal, I think it looks kinda cute.”
>Sand Swirl:”Mh, It is pretty good.”
Are you convincing your daughter to get a specific plushie, even though she seems undecided if she even wants one?
You are definitely spoiling her.
But that is okay.
“So you want me to get you the seal?”
You take a closer look, it’s like 15 bits, fairly cheap, your mother probably won’t need to cover a part of it.
>Sand Swirl:”Yes, please daddy.”
You give the money to the sea pony cashier and leave.
That didn't take all that long, you might be able to go to another tourist spot.
Closest would probably be the chineighs garden, or the science center.
>Speedy Recovery:”Hey Speedster, we could go and eat some sushi, there is a great place for that not to far away. That way we can end out fish adventure with some fish food.”
You aren’t really hungry after that breakfast, even though it is around breakfast time.

Stopping for now, will continue Monday.
>>
Pass the sushi. Maybe you can get it later. Let's go to the science center.
>>
File: photo bomb.png (40KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
photo bomb.png
40KB, 1000x760px
>>29347232
This is a good plushie.
>>
>>29347232
>>29348408
excellent
>>
Fish bump
>>
If we can fit in a food trip after another visit that'd be great. Unless everyone else is famished.
>>
>>29350309
>>
>>29355327
>>
deleted posts bump
>>
page nine
>>
It looks like this trip was a success.
>>
>>29361045
Nice to have things go well.
>>
Ya think they have the rainbow juice over at the science place?
>>
>>29366840
>>
bed at page nine
>>
>>29366274
Worth a look.
>>
File: 1471.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471.png
118KB, 800x800px
>>29348008
>>29350858
>>29366274
“I think we should skip the sushi, maybe get back to it later, but now I’m still satisfied from the breakfast. It would be something after the science center.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Well, as long no one else is hungry.”
A short survey reveals that none of your friends are hungry.
With that out of the way you make your way to the science center.

They have different interactive experiments for kids, today they offer:
Making eggs float in water, mixing oil and water, ice cube science, and a steel wool vinegar experiment.
Each one costs a small amount of bits, to cover the price of the materials.
You could also go through the exhibition, they should have some cool stuff there.
Like the rainbow juice used to color rainbows.

Struggling with some emotional stuff. Only one update today. Will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29375362
Hope you feel better
>>
>>29375362
Swirl might think the ice is cool. Do any of these interest her though? If not then we can just go see some of the other exhibits.
Also do they have refreshments here or something like a cup? Because we might to get something to scoop out some of that rainbow juice that's used to make rainbows. Though it might be out of reach because kids would have been dumb enough to taste it like pinkie did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKK2218hELk
If so then forget it.
>>
>>29377953
>>
Should try at least one interactive thing.
>>
Who's ready for an adventure with science!
>>
File: 1472.png (177KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472.png
177KB, 800x800px
>>29377075
>>29379018
>>29380149
“So Swirl are you interested in any of those things?”
>Sand Swirl:”They all seem interesting.”
“Well I think we should at least do one of the interactive things. After that we can look at the exhibition. What about the ice cube thing? Does that sound cool?”
>Sand Swirl:”Yeah, that sounds cool.”

You assign yourself and Swirl to the icecube experiment.
They got an instructor and everything.
Even a giant aquarium where they put a ice cube in.
The experiment itself is about how, when you put an ice cube into warm water and it melts, the water level stays roughly the same.
Prior to the experiment they gave each participant a ice cube and a glass of water.
Assign the objects at hand and then give a prediction.
Swirl predicted that the water level should rise, because there is more water added to it.
She was quite surprised about the result.
After the experiment the instructor explains the phenomenon, of how the amount of water that is added by melting equals the amount of water that was pushed away by the icecube.

You pay the 3 bits for the experiment, and you return back to the rest of your group that was waiting at the cafeteria.
They decided to drink a coffee while you were doing the parenting thing.
Rejoined you begin your tour through the exhibition.
Each area has it’s own theme, showcasing science in interesting ways.
Lot’s of models, figures, and videos.
You find the rainbow juice in the weather production area.
Sadly it’s only displayed in tubes.
These tubes wind through the whole room, disappearing into the wall and reappearing again at other parts, till they finally reach the rainbow machine.
There is a constant small rainbow emerging in the middle of the room, it ends at the door to the next area.
It looks amazing, but to your disappointment you aren’t able to sneak any out of it.
You continue your tour for a few hours, till Swirl complains about her hooves hurting.
>>
>>29381321
Put Swirl on your back and let's go try that sushi for dinner and then we can go home. Did she have fun seeing all the cool displays? After eating we can see if masquerade had luck with the dice.
>>
>>29381321
Dang, maybe there'll be another opportunity. But for now we should see to comfort.
>>
File: 1473.png (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473.png
154KB, 800x800px
>>29381344
You put Swirl on your back and make your way out of the amazing science center.
Man that was such fun, they added tons of new stuff since the last time you were here.
“So Swirl, did you enjoy seeing the displays?”
>Sand Swirl:”It was quite the spectacle. I liked the pretty crystals in the mining room.”
“Alright, so what do you say? Do you want to eat some sushi?”
>Sand Swirl:”What is that?”
“It’s like small servings of rice and some other ingredients. Originally they had variations with fish, but for ponies it’s usually with vegetables.”
>Sand Swirl:”I don’t want to eat the fish we saw in the aquarium daddy!”
“Don’t worry those won’t be fish from the aquarium. Also you don’t have to eat any fish if you don’t want to.”

After a short walk you arrive at the sushi local.
Oh it’s actually an all you can eat running sushi.
Its sign is an octopus holding sushi in each of its tentacles
You take place at the belt, and order your drinks.
>Speedy Recovery:”Excuse me mister waiter, will there be fish sushi on the belt?”
>Waiter:”No miss, most ponies prefer non fish sushi. If you’d like some we could make some for you specifically.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Oh no, I just wanted to make sure that my granddaughter does not have to eat any unwanted fish.”

You have your sushi, it’s pretty good for a running sushi.
A normal sushi place probably would have been better.
Very fresh too.

After everyone seems to be satisfied, you pay the 20 bits for yourself and Swirl.
“So Swirl did you enjoy the Sushi?”
>Sand Swirl:”It was good. Never had it before.”
>Sachiko:”This is great, never had it before.”
“Good to hear. Now let’s go and meet up again with Masquerade.”

Back at your mom’s house Masquerade is already waiting for you at the door.
>Masquerade:“Hey Speed, I got the dice, how was your trip?”
“It was fantastic, we have seen so much.”
>Masquerade:”So anything you want to do before heading to the beavers?”

Stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>29382169
Check on the soda. Is it nice and cool? We should ask our mom to tell swirl another story if we don't come back by her bed time. Other then that let's start heading to the beavers and make this trade.
>>
we got what we need for the trade
>>
Since our business with the wood is now concluded and we had fun I think we should now head to canterlot tomorrow.
>>
File: 1474.png (167KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474.png
167KB, 800x800px
>>29383892
>>29386460
>>29387150
“Not really. Let me get the Soda, then head out. Mom can you tell Swirl another story if I don’t return in time?”
>Speedy Recovery:”Sure thing, I gonna tell her your first visit at the science, and how you got your head stuck in the rainbow machine.”
“Y-you mean that time I was rainbow coloured for a week? Could you please not.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Haha, I’ll have to keep the story interesting after all. Maybe I could tell her another story, I’ll have to see.”
The thought of your mother telling Swirl about embarrassing things you did as a kid unsettles you.
Oh well, maybe she is just bluffing?

The cherry Soda is cold and fresh. The cub seems to be a little softer than before, but it still holds it in.
You take the Soda and start your trip to the forest.
The exchange goes fast and you manage to obtain the wood.
On the other end the beavers seem really happy about the dice and Soda.
The one who initiated the trade immediately grabs the cup and succs it in.
Meanwhile his friends form a circle and start to roll dice.
Form how it looks like they have no plan on how to play it, and are just imitating dice games.

Well they seem happy at least.
You head back to your Mom’s home.
Hey and Swirl is still awake awesome.
Now you could tell her a bedtime story yourself.
How nice.
After that you should probably tell your friends and your mom that you be heading back to the crystal empire tomorrow.
>>
>>29387752
Tell Swirl the story of the three little pigs. Then tell our friends and that mother that tomorrow morning we should go back. Ask our mom if she had fun with her new grandaughter.
>>
>>29387801
sounds good
>>
>>29387801
>>29387950
Ah yes, you got the perfect story for Swirl.
A true classic.
The three little pigs.
Though maybe you should change it to three little beavers…
Just to reflavor it a little.
Then again that might be a little bias because of recent events.
Pigs should be fine.

You bring Swirl to bed and tell her the story.
>Sand Swirl:”So daddy, why do these pigs live in homes but the normal ones life on farms?”
“Uh well it is a story. Real pigs aren’t that smart, so they need ponies to watch after them.”
>Sand Swirl:”So a little like those fish in the aquarium.”
“Yeah, though fish are usually better to look at. The pigs just eat waste and garbage.”
>Sand Swirl:“Oh, that is not quite as nice as the aquarium.”
“That was quite something right?”
>Sand Swirl:”I really liked the aquarium.”
She holds the Seal in her hooves, how cute.
“Good Night Swirl. Maybe once we settled down you can have your very own aquarium with a goldfish or something.”

You leave the bat filly to sleep and head back downstairs.

1/2
>>
File: 1475.png (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475.png
104KB, 800x800px
>>29388322
“Hey, so I guess we have everything we needed. I would suggest heading back to the crystal empire tomorrow. Mom the stay was wonderful, really nice to see you again. I hope you had fun with your granddaughter.”
>Speedy Recovery:”It was quite lovely, though with grandchildren you need to visit more often! As a Grandma I need to see the little batty more often.”
“Well there is still this one meeting with your”
You shudder a little.
“Coltfriend.”
>Sachiko:”Yes and after Speed finished his alchemy guild test we wanted to look for a nice home and settle down. We have to see if this will be in Canterlot or maybe somewhere else. Vanhoovfer might be an option for that as well. ”
>Speedy Recovery:”Oh it would be great if you’d choose this location, Speedster.”
“Well I’ll have to see where work for the guild allows me to stay.”
Also the whole extended family with Platinum would be pretty hard to explain to your mom...
Jeez, that is not a conversation you are watching forward to.
Future Speed’s problems.

“So, Good night everyone. It’s getting to bed time and I need my sleep.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Good night Speed. Love you.”
>Sachiko:“Good night Speed.”

Next morning you wake up, the smell of fresh coffee in the air.
At the kitchen table your find your mom.
>Speedy Recovery:”Good Morning Speed, did you sleep well? I talked with Sako yesterday a little, and she told me about your family plans. The whole Platinum Idea. Is that how I raised you? Speed, you got a kid, that alone takes a lot of attention from you. Some ponies barely have enough time for their own spouse after a kid, and then you still want to split that attention?”

2/2
>>
>>29388326
Pretty sure the alchemy guild isn't going to have me working a 9 to 5 job so I'll have my own time to spend with my family. and to be frank the attention wouldn't always be split.
We could do things together. Then I would spend time with platinum and sachiko on their own. One could watch the kids. It's all pretty much in the air right now but I don't see any big road blocks that say it won't be fine.
>>
Oh jeez, I knew we couldn't avoid the talk.

We're making it work.
>>
Have to stop for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
We have jitter to babysit and depending on where lanika plans to stay we might have her to babysit as well.
>>
Everything is gonna be fine.
>>
File: 1476.png (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476.png
199KB, 800x800px
>>29388395
>>29388433
>>29389110
“I’m sure the alchemy guild isn’t going to have me work a full time shift. So I’ll have time to spend with family. Also the attention wouldn’t always be split.”
“I would spend time with Platinum and Sachiko on their own. It’s all pretty much in the air right now, but I don’t see any big roadblocks. I also got other friends to babysit Swirl, so I would have more time.”
Your mom takes a deep breath.
>Speedy Recovery:”Well, some ponies just need to make their own mistakes. If it might all should breaks down, I’m here for you. There is a guest room for you and Swirl ready anytime.”
“I hope not to have to rely on that, but thanks.”
>Speedy Recovery:”Anyway I made omelette for breakfast. You want some?”
“Sure, thanks.”

You eat your omelette and slowly your friends and family wakes up.
Seems like everyone is ready to head out.
Any last words or actions before heading out to the train station?
>>
>>29393650
Tell our mom that if any big news comes up we'll write to her first thing. Also hopefully the next time she see's sachiko she's gonna be a bit bigger. Give your mom a big hug. Thank her for the scarves.
>>
>>29393650
You know I love you mom
>>
File: 1477.png (183KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477.png
183KB, 800x800px
>>29393685
>>29393983
“If any big news come up I’ll write you first. And hopefully the next time you see Sako she will be a bit bigger.”
You give your mom a big hug.
Parting is always so hard.
“You know I love you mom. Thanks for the time and the scarves.”
You give her a peck on the cheek.
>Speedy Recovery:“I love you too, Speed.”

“Alright everypony, as hard as it might be, we have to leave again. Everypony say goodbye to my Mom, and then let’s head out to the train station.”
Everyone says their goodbyes and you leave for the station.
There you take the first train to Canterlot, where you hop off.
“So I gotta check out the library, if you want you can keep going to the empire.”
Swirl and Sako leave the train with you.
>Masquerade:”Have fun at the library Speed.”
Platinum hesitates for a moment.
>Platinum Nut:”Maybe I could find something interesting in the library. I think I gonna join. Yes I will join.”

Together you make yourself to the library.
So what kind of book is it exactly that you are looking for?

Stopping for now, will continue Monday.
>>
sleep bump
>>
Hmm, which book in particular this time, anyway?
>>
Party bumps
>>
>>29398432
>>
Crap. We need to buy a camera later. Again.
>>
>>29412213
It keeps happening.
>>
>>29394389
Go to the magic section and look for books on transformation and growing a living things size. Or ask the librarian if there are any books that would help in making something into a pony.
>>
>>29417029

i wonder how often anything has become a pony for good before
>>
Long day at work left me with little motivation to update.
Will postpone to tomorrow.
>>
Ask where they keep the alchemy books.
>>
>>29421948
We do learn some every once in a while, huh.
>>
File: 1478.png (114KB, 800x800px)
1478.png
114KB, 800x800px
>>29417029
>>29421948
You begin your search for the librarian, and quickly find him.
“Excuse me sir, where can I find books on transformation and growing living things in size. Or books that turn creatures into ponies? Also where can I find your alchemy books?”
>Librarian:”Transforming things into ponies, and growing things in size? That sounds like Chaos magic, only few have delved into this topic and even fewer . I would start with Starswirl’s amniomorphic spell, that should give you some knowledge on the basic transformation. Beyond that, a study of chaos energies would be the next step. Then the next step would be the discordium, though you need a certificate from Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns to get that. For the alchemy books, we got a shelf with alchemy books in the wing for applied magic.”
“Thank you sir.”

You make your way to the books.
Soon you have gathered the Starswirl and chaos energy books.
Seems like the alchemy shelf would take some time to look through for.
>>
>>29425371
Those books aren't going anywhere. Let's see if our friends want to stay longer. If they do then tell them that we'll be looking through alchemy books and where to find us. If they're done then we can head to celestia's castle and give her the books we found.
>>
>>29425371
Too bad we don't have a certificate. I wonder if there's a way to get a waiver.
>>
File: 1479.png (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479.png
138KB, 800x800px
>>29425405
“So do you guys want to stay longer in Canterlot?
>Sand Swirl:“This is boooring daddy, can we move on please?”
>Sachiko:”Well we could go somewhere else, but wouldn’t it take days to go through those books?”
“Not exactly if I just skim read them I could figure stuff out pretty quickly. Also I’ll asks the princess for magical help.”
>Platinum Nut:”I think it would be better to invest a little more time than a day to scan the library. Maybe a week or so.”
“Mh, so no on the extra time right now. Alright let’s take the two books we got and head to the princess.”

You make your way to the castle.
With the letter the guards let you through and lead you to the throne room where you find the princess.
>Celestia:"Greetings my subject, what is your concern?"

Stopping for now. More tomorrow.
>>
>>29426084
Tell her about our plan to use alchemy and an enchanted ring to give Sako the ability to become big for as long as she wants. Ask her if she thinks it is a good idea, or if she can suggest some other way to get Sako to a size that would be more amenable to a long term relationship. You might also want to mention that the ring is going to be a wedding ring, and we want to make sure we don't do anything that Sako isn't 100% okay with. That way Celestia knows we are serious about this.
>>
>>29426224
How about we give the books to celestia and see if she can even do it first. We'd look silly if we went off on a tangent.
>>
>>29426438
I guess. I mean, if she can do the same thing as our original plan with just her magic then that's great, but why does it hurt to tell her about our quest to help out our marefriend? It might even help our case to show her how much effort we have put in, and how much we really love her.
>>
>>29426478
It doesn't hurt but it's still odd to give a speech about how we might not need her after all since we wrote a letter asking for her help and she said "yeah sure just get these books and then come to me."
Wouldn't we have just not shown up?
>>
>>29426504
I really don't see the problem with telling Celestia our ideas about what to do to get her opinion on it, but if you really want to just ask her for help without mentioning our own efforts, I guess that's fine.
>>
>>29426084
Say hello to Celestia and bow down introducing yourself and your friends. You're the pony in a relationship with a breezie and have brought the books that she said might help from the canterlot library. Ask if you brought the right ones. Thank her for helping you.
>>
Be respectful.
>>
File: 1480.png (114KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480.png
114KB, 800x800px
>>29426224
>>29426438
>>29426478
>>29426504
>>29427415
>>29427945
“Greetings Celestia.”
You bow before the ruler of Equestria.
“MY name is Speed Thrust, and I’m the pony in a relationship with a breezie.”
>Celestia:”Ah yes, your love must be quite strong to overcome such borders.”
>Sachiko:”Well at least the love of one of us.”
“So, I have gotten the books that might be useful to turn Sako into a full sized pony. Please could you take a look at them? Otherwise I was thinking of giving her an enchanted wedding ring that uses alchemy to grow her to normal size.”
>Celestia:”To help you grow your love I will take a look at the spells.”
She takes the books with her magic and begins looking through them.
>Celestia:”Ah yes, I remember this one. The maximum we could do with that is turning her into an orange, and we don’t want that.”
She begins looking through the next one.
>Celestia:”Oh this one is more theoretically in nature. But I see why you picked it. Chaos energy could turn her into a normal pony, but you would need mastery and madness on Discord’s level to actually do it. If I tried it there is a high chance she could become anything. Are you sure there are no other books?”
“I don’t have any with me. So you think the other idea with the ring and growing potion would work?”
>Celestia:”Yes that should work, but if you just want a growing effect, I think that I could do that with an advanced amniomorphic spell.”

Long day at work again, so only one post today, more tomorrow.
>>
>>29432084
Would that spell be able to be turned on and off? Sako seemed to be a bit afraid of permanent changes and I wouldn't want her to have to sacrifice her rich Breezie heritage. That's pretty much why we came up with the ring plan.
>>
>>29432084
Try not to think about how pretty Celestia is.
>>
>>29432084
Yeah sure make her big. She'll get to walk around for awhile without having to worry about shrinking. (we'll be able to sleep with her tonight without crushing her in the morning!)
Ask for a certificate from celesta school for gifted unicorns so that you can explore that part of the library since you weren't allowed in. Or the easier solution of just telling us the name of a student that graduated and having them go in there for us.

Also can we go up to the throne and whisper in your ear? We would like to ask you something.
I want my daughter to see princess Luna raise the moon and meet her. Would that be possible? You would like it to be a surprise.
>>
>>29434233
I would prefer we don't request a breezie biggening until we know how long the spell lasts. Find that out first then yes to everything else you said.
>>
>>29434252
If it can't be taken back then I guess? I am kind of done with this make sako big plot.
>>
File: oh my.jpg (433KB, 991x923px)
oh my.jpg
433KB, 991x923px
>>29434269
>done with permanent waifu fuggability and the possibility of half-breezies
>>
>>29434753
I'll believe them when I see them!
>>
>>29434233
man swirl will mark out
>>
>>29434753
I'm actually done with keeping sako small. Breezies and ponies are probably incompatiable
>>
File: 1481.png (124KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481.png
124KB, 800x800px
>>29432692
>>29434233
>>29434252
>>29434269
“Would that spell be able to be turned on and off?”
>Celestia:”’The one who cast the spell or someone with equal spell casting abilities could cancel it. There are even some well known alchemical substance that work as a magic remover.”
>Sachiko:”I don’t really need to turn back small on a daily basis. If your highness allows it, I would ask for an audience if I ever wanted to turn small again.”
>Celestia:”I’m always open to help my subjects, no matter the size.”
“That is gread! So can we just do the magic thing? So Sako can walk a bit on her own without having to worry about shrinking again.”
>Celestia:”Ofcourse!”
Celestia casts her magic.
Which quickly covers Sako and lifts her up.
A flash of bright light fills the throne room.
When it is gone you see a big Sako, her antenna almost standing as tall as celestia.
Her wings on the other hand only slightly bigger.
>Celestia:”There, big as a pony and still breezynes.”
“That is great! How do you feel Sako?”
>Sachiko:”Like drinking one of those potions.”
“Very good! Say Celestia, can I ask you something private?”
>Celestia:”Of course Speed Thrust.”
You fly up to her and whisper in her ear.
“I want my daughter to see princess Luna raise the moon and meet her. Would that be possible? I’d like it to be a surprise to her.”
>Celestia:”I could arrange a meeting in the evening. Luna would be happy to see someone who adores her, she is not the favorite princess of many ponies.”
“Well I have to see, I still would need to take the train back to the crystal empire, so it would get late before I’m back with the rest of my friends.”

“Oh right, in the library there was a section that I was not allowed to enter because I lacked a certificate from your school. Could you give me such a certificate? ”
>Celestia:”Well that depends what you want to find in that section of the library?”
>>
>>29437835
I was going to see if there were alternatives to sako's size problem because it pays to be thorough but this could actually work out. Thank Celestia for helping.
Also speed wants to bring all our friends to this viewing? Time to go to a bathroom with a mirror and beg hekate for help since we have a mirror in our wagon.
>>
>>29437870
Ah sorry for causing confusion. Speed is concerned about it being pretty late when he leaves canterlot. Since he only could take trains after evening.
>>
>>29437889
In that case speed asks to spend the night in a guest room which we will leave tomorrow in the morning. If it's too much of an inconvenience however we will just find an inn.
>>
File: 1482.png (197KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482.png
197KB, 800x800px
>>29437870
>>29437909
“Oh I just wanted to look for alternatives to Sako’s size problem. Thought this could actually work out. Thank you Princess Celestia.”
“Say is there a guest room we could use for the night? So we can do the thing at the evening, without having to take a midnight train.”
>Celestia:”You can stay here, but I insist that Sako tells me more about Breezy culture. We have some empty rooms, they are usually used for nobles and ambassadors of other countries. I’m sure you will have a good stay here.”
>Sachiko:”I would love to tell your highness about my fellow ponies.”

Seems like Sako is staying with Celestia for a bit.
Any plans till evening?

stopping for now, will continue Monday
>>
File: IMG_1892.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1892.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
>made an incredibly complicated plan to let Sako become big enough to be with us but still keep her proud breezie heritage
>ask local sun god if there is an easier way
>super alicorn magic negates about a thread and a half of work and skips to the end
I can't even be mad. That was awesome. Thanks, horse jesus.
>>
>>29439581
celestia makes it happen
>>
Let's find out where the guest rooms are and then go get something to eat.
>>
>>29438540
Well before that pick up Sako and hug her. Be glad it all worked out so well that everyone wins!
>>
Get excited for Luna.
>>
>>29451112
this meeting's going pretty well
>>
Ya think we can go to the canterlot gardens?
>>
>>29456255
Are those open to the public?
>>
>>29438540
Pick up Sako and do a happy little twirl hug.
>>
>>29459432
They let the kids go there on a field trip and if it's that big a deal they can just have a guard or two while we walk around. It's just a glorified
park anyway.
>>
>>29438540
Tell Celestia that you would be glad to let her talk to Sako all she wants, but that you need to borrow her for just a minute first. Then grab Sako, sweep her off her feet, and kiss her in celebration of her being perfect cuddle size now.
>>
Let's ask platinum if there's anywhere she'd like to go and follow her if she has an idea.
>>
>>29466502
A hopeless romantic.
>>
File: 1483.png (103KB, 800x800px)
1483.png
103KB, 800x800px
>>29443555
>>29444968
>>29456255
>>29463018
>>29466502
>>29467955
“I would be glad to let Sako tell her all she wants, but before that I need to borrow her for just a minute.”
You pick up Sako into a hug and turn around a few times.
Then you give her a passionate kiss.
For a moment you just stay that way keeping her in a hug.
“I’m glad that everything went out good.”
Finally you let go of Sako again.
“So are the canterlot gardens open for visits?”
>Celestia:”Yes of course, feel free to take a tour around the castle.”
“Thank you, I’m going to look for the guest rooms too.”

You begin your tour through the castle.
It’s a very fancy place.
Lot’s of long impressive halls, walls made out of white marble, pictures in the windows telling stories of heroes and battles..
It’s quite impressive.
After you managed to find your guest rooms you make your way to the garden.
You spot one or two rare animals in here.
Statues of stone grace the path through this beautiful floral oasis in middle of this high society city.
“So Platinum, any place you want to go?”
>Platinum Nut:”Oh, well. Canterlot is so big, it’s quite intimidating. I wonder if they have any ongoing shows or theaters. You know some cultural entertainment, maybe.”
>>
>>29472971
Oh crap I think we're missing trixies show right now. Hopefully we can just catch the next one. Only one way to find out. Let's see what we can find. We can ask a guard to point us in the right direction since he lives here though.
>>
>>29473011
If we can't make it there's probably still something nearby
>>
Let's hope we can find something to be entertained.
>>
What kind of show does she wanna see? Anything? Or something with romance?
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.