[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Apple Horse like to play? Almost every time I see her she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: grumpyjack.png (444KB, 3091x3241px) Image search: [Google]
grumpyjack.png
444KB, 3091x3241px
Does Apple Horse like to play? Almost every time I see her she seems to have a constant stick up her butt.
>>
Well, she kinda has a stressful career here.
>>
>>29264319
She was playing with Apple Bloom in "Brotherhood Social".
She was playing with Winona in "...Best Pet Win"

They're the only two that can stand Applejack's sweat and manure odor.
>>
>>29264319
you're just jelly because it's not your stick
>>29264345
>not enjoying the sent of sweaty apple horse
fucking normie
>>
>>29264319
Big Mac has a name you know!
>>
>>29264319
I want to stick something else up her butt.
>>
She did start the whole Fuckball thing
>>
>>29266374
Err, buck ball.
>>
>>29264319
She's a farm girl man, She doesn't sit behind her computer day and night fapping to cartoon characters. unlike you anon
>>
>>29266385
That's what he said, fuckball
>>
>>29266397
Yeah, she's a cartoon character so she sits behind her computer all night clopping to 3DPD.
She might even be watching you right now.
>>
>>29266432
I hope not. 3dpd isn't something anyone should fap to.
>>
>>29266374
>>29266385
>anti-auto correct
>everything you write is anti-auto-corrected into vulgarity
>>
File: feck arse drink.png (1MB, 1400x1065px) Image search: [Google]
feck arse drink.png
1MB, 1400x1065px
>>29266456
A.K.A. The Father Jack Filter
>>
>>29266473
Tel me more.
>>
>>29264319
>she seems to have a constant stick up her butt.
No, but probably an apple.
>>
>>29267083
That would be an ecumenical matter
>>
File: latest.png (71KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
71KB, 800x788px
>>29267162
RATS!
HAIRY JAPANESE BASTARDS!
>>
She's most likely the type who would play when she knows all her work is done, or has things set up so they will be done without her so there's no feelings of guilt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.